All Comments on 'Mike's Exposure'

by DaDudist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story!

Loved the story.

I only wish there was more of a description of him doing stuff at the party naked and posing for the pictures. And extra humiliation by using a ruler to measure him while taking photos.

Please write more SPH/CFNM/only one naked stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An arousing and exciting story!

I can only hook up with the preceding commentator. Your story is really excellent. I must admit that I have no experiences but somehow it is humiliating and arousing in one way. I want to adventure something similar. On the one hand I don't want to be photographed naked, on the other hand the thought of clothed females taking pics of my naked body extremely excites me.

Your story is excellent! Arousing! Exciting! Stimulant! Simply extremely good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mike's fall

Great story . I can see him in more adventures over the summer. Please write n

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

Please continue with this plot. Make mike Lindsey's cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great and it needs to continue

Mike needs to be told his dick is more a clitty and dressed accordingly by the girls, who make him look so convincing that "Michelle" is soon involved with tranny-loving guys--and finds he-she LOVES being a girl!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
reminds me of the days

when the gang would ride around And I would be required to jack off for the girls. The things they said to humiliate me just made my little thing harder. I too use my thumb a finger and at times when it is really shrunk up into me I would just finger fuck myself to everyone's amusement. They made fun of me but I did not care as I was the one cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I would have beat the fuck out of karla , no one deserves this, they should have kept it between themselves. No need for that embarrassment.

Tell all these bitches to come out to fight

@___chantalle

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
please continue

i know its years since this was published but i'm hoping there ends up being a follow up to this! specifically with just the girls humiliating him more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Further humiliation?

It'll be interesting to see what happens when he wakes up next morning naked, while all of his 'friends' are awake and clothed. Mike again will be the only one naked sitting with his fully clothed tormentors who are laughing at him, mocking him and recalling events about the previous night. Will be interesting if his friends have some exciting things in store for him for the day! Would love to have the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I said I will beat the shit each and every one of you, so come at me @___chantalle come at me dumb bitches that’s no way to treat anyone regardless of how they are

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous