Mike's Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two got room for one more?" Said Kayla.

Alvin gave Melissa a curious glance and she just shrugged in response.

"I'm not going to turn down a threesome." Alvin said.

Kayla stood up to join Alvin and Melissa leaving a stunned Mike alone on the couch.

"What about my clothes?" Said Mike.

"You're clothes are gone, Mike." Said Melissa. "Devin and Lindsey were giving them away as souvenirs to people when they were leaving."

"Oh, I almost forgot. Here's your house key, phone, and wallet." Said Kayla, as she put the items down on a table in front of the couch.

"You can either walk home now or you can wait for me to drive you home in the morning." Said Melissa. "But unless you want mom to see you like this, I would just try to sneak home now."

"There's no fucking way I can walk home naked." Said Mike.

"God, You're such a baby." Said Kayla, as she walked into Alvin's room out of sight. She came back out not long after and threw Mike something. "There, you can put that on."

The three then disappeared into Alvin's room as Mike looked at the object. It was a white thong. Mike looked at the panties before glancing at his phone. He sat the underwear aside for now and looked at his phone for the first time in hours. He was greeted to the sight of numerous notifications. Texts with pictures, tags on Facebook and Twitter. Everything Mike could think of. Instantly knowing what the notifications would contain, Mike put the phone down. He didn't want to deal with that right now. He then heard it. The distinct sounds of sex coming from every bedroom. All of his friends were fucking just out of his view while he sat here naked with his baby penis. The thought of it was starting to get Mike hard again. He gulped as he realized what he wanted to do. He grabbed the thong and slid it on over his penis. He looked down at his pantie clad dick and realized that he might as well not be wearing anything at all. You could see the head of his cock clearly through the panties. He closed his eyes and listened to the moans from the people who had humiliated him before grabbing his tiny member and jerking off for the second time tonight.

12