All Comments on 'Mike's Family - Pandora's Box Ch. 03'

by idealogue2077

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

Well, I'm certainly not surprised that my predictions came true and Mike didn't stay true to either of his sisters. I correctly stated in my comments for the previous chapter that Mike would fuck his own mother in this installment. I still don't understand why the majority of brother/sister incest stories devolve into including one or both of the parents. It ruins the story for me every single time. 😪 I certainly never had an oedipus complex. But even beyond that, I found other issues with the story too.

"Mom -- why is there only one bed in here?" / "They messed up and booked our rooms for someone else."

That's a totally overused and worn out cliché. You really couldn't come up with something original instead of this trope? I can't remember exactly how many times other authors have blamed it on the motel.

I realize that this is fiction, but at the same time you can't deviate too far from reality and keep your readers buying into your fantasy. When Janice is having her "birds and bees" talk with Mike, the whole thing about how a woman’s orgasm helps make it easier for her to get pregnant was utterly bullshit. 🙄 You should have figured out something else to use as an excuse for Janice to masturbate after loading her pussy up with the cum inside of the syringe she had used.

I'm out of here. Maybe your next project will be more fun for me. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i want mike to impregnate all of them!!! and then fuck those pregnant bitches...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is certainly different, but exciting as to how this "Harem" will work out. Please continue the story. I don't think any of them need to stay "true" but learn how to share...what a sandbox!!..5 Stars

Billyboy1953Billyboy19538 months ago

Yup! It has certainly turned into a Pandora’s box! Mike has a house full of women that are in love with him. Let alone the fact that they his Mom and sisters. What on earth could go wrong?? Hehe.

Guess we’ll see! It will either be fireworks or loveworks.

SociallyDistortedSociallyDistorted8 months ago

Well written and sprinkled the sex in nicely throughout the series. I am curious to see how it evolves once everyone is back home. The story is a bit far fetched buts it's fun and pretty erotic so overall I liked the series. Hopefully the conclusion ties it all together an a reasonable way. Thanks!

Lonely_readerLonely_reader8 months ago

The last page kinda ruined it for me, Janice's abrupt submission doesn't bode well.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a8 months ago

I enjoyed the three chapters. Hopefully, there will be a fourth chapter, especifically addressing the relationship between the famiy members and the pregnancies of Janice and Danielle. Likewise, I would like to see how the relationship develops between the two daughters and the mother. Finally, is Mike capable of dominating/directing the actions of the females?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this story did not care for the part where he became dom of his mother should be all love!!1 Said to be continued?? Waiting on more chapter to see how he handles all three of his lovers!!! 5 Stars !!!!!!!!!

AZkingdomAZkingdom7 months ago

Amazing story. Hopefully there’s plenty more chapters to come keep it going. Look forward to hopefully seeing more chapters. Keep up the good work.

usaretusaret7 months ago

Left us at a very poor point,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story then you quit, what's going to happen next?? Gave it a 5 but I hope you write more of this

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This just felt so dirty and seedy, like I was reading some story about cheating and seeing it all play out in horrible detail. This is not what I want when I'm reading incest stories, especially ones that's meant to contain love and romance. Does anyone want this? I'm loathe to say I'd even prefer stories with those bullshit separations in them before they get back together again over this nonsense.

Weirdly enough, Dany was accepting of him being a slut as she says, fucking another girl. You know what? Fuck it. Fuck everyone as you like. Who cares at this point? Story has no real fibre. It's just a fuckfest pushing it as far as it can go, let's not kid ourselves. Nothing special here sadly.

As predicted, the mom is next on the list and, oh look, she wants to get pregnant as well. Shocker, who saw that coming? Actually surprised he didn't fuck her in the hotel on the first night. Anyway, this one started off so well then quickly devolved into nothing but pure male fantasy ego-stroking, fucking and breeding all these women that are in love with and related to him. The "new dynamic" sub-chapter only reinforces this, with random, unnecessary domination and male need to feel superior to his woman. Pretty lame stuff, but it is what it is.

What was with the club drama? They happen to run into 3 psychos who were all too happy to rape and murder (or at least seriously injure)? Seems a bit over the top and not really plausible.

Anyway, by the end of this chapter, Mike has just dug himself a hole so deep, no light reaches down to where he is. I can't see any way out of this that doesn't result in a lot of hurt feelings. But perhaps some contrived scenario can be imagined where everyone is miraculously accepting of everything and they all live happily ever after. One more chapter and wrap it up. Just get them all together already. And resist the urge to add even more people to this tangled web of madness.

idealogue2077idealogue20776 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous user, I love your reviews! :) Yes, I noted it was surely you reviewing other stories/chapters as well since it is hard not to recognize your insightful and amusing voice.

First, I have to say that you're not wrong about this one; it is spectacular male ego gratification. Some of my other stories, and some I am in the process of writing, are much more even-keel when it comes to romance and attempts at realism. This one is more of a naughty fantasy with lots of embellishments and fuckery. I am laughing just re-reading your call-out of the "club drama." That was totally unnecessary and ridiculous violence, but it's there because it was fun to write! And, fuck it, Mike is a badass! :)

Second, you made me chuckle as I read many of your comments for chapters 1-3. It is called Pandora's Box for a reason. It's gotta go batshit bananas to some degree, right!? I'm a little slow getting this next chapter or two out to finish it, but what I've written so far, I am sure you will both hate and love. If anything, I promise the story will live up to its name. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot chapter. So many milfs luckily he works out hehe

Carp2021Carp20215 months ago

Love the story so far but where is the rest of the story

nettertyp79nettertyp79about 2 months ago

Great story line and very good to read. Looking forwardt to the bext chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useridealogue2077@idealogue2077
Having read taboo tales for many years, I decided to start writing them to give back. I always liked ones with emotional connections and some level of realism. I tend to gravitate towards impregnation, true love and intimacy, and erotic encounters with high stakes. Then again...