Mike's Family - Pandora's Box Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother Janice Shares A Big Secret While Alone With Mike.
26.9k words
4.75
23.4k
63

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's Family - Pandora's Box Ch. 3

* * * * * * *

Mike finished hauling in the luggage, leaving one large suitcase in his Mother's room and one similarly sized suitcase in Erica's room. When he turned around, Erica closed the door.

Her face lit up. "Did you miss me!?"

Mike was reminded again how alluringly beautiful his older sister was with her delicate and beautiful facial features, dark hair, brown eyes, and perfect olive skin. He had missed her while she was away all week.

"What do you think!?" Mike said.

Erica took his face in her hands and kissed him passionately. Her familiar taste and sensual tongue elicited an instant hard-on. Erica noticed.

She reached down with her elegant hand and squeezed it through his shorts. "Mmmmmm...I missed this." Ohhh fuck, Mike thought; he was shocked at how quickly he could switch gears, feeling a desperate need to be intimate with Erica out of nowhere.

It had been a week, and even though he had an absurd amount of sex with his little sister Danielle all week, he felt a deep longing to reconnect with Erica again.

Erica reached into his shorts and grabbed his hard dick. She cupped his big balls and whispered in his ear. "I hope these are full...I missed your daily dose."

"Ahhh yes..." Mike said. "I wish we could..."

Erica interrupted, "Baby, don't worry -- I have a plan. I'm going to make an excuse to stay in the city tonight to get prepared for my job since I start on Monday. You can just make an excuse and meet up with me...I'll text you the details."

"I love it."

"I love you..." she said, leaning her forehead against his.

"Love you too...." Mike moved onto her soft lips, enjoying the warmth and taste of her mouth.

Part of her statement suddenly registered with Mike. "Ohhh, wait...so you already took the job...and picked the closest one to home?"

"Uhhh, duh. I need to be close to my boyfriend, don't I?" Erica's soft brown eyes twinkled as she smiled at Mike.

"That's awesome! I was afraid you'd be farther away!" Mike beamed as he moved his hand through Erica's soft, dark hair, pulling her in for another kiss.

Mike cupped her firm butt in his hands, squeezing, enjoying the feel of her slender body pressed against him. Her delicately fragrant scent triggered his senses. His balls began to ache with need; he wanted her just as much as she wanted him.

Mike watched her leave the room and kept looking at her well-proportioned butt swaying in the tight jeans she wore.

* * * * * * *

After everyone settled in, Mike heard chatter in the kitchen as food was being prepared. It would be the first meal they had together in seven years.

The size and scope of the kitchen caused voices to echo, reflecting toward Mike as he descended the main staircase.

He turned to walk towards the kitchen area and saw Dany hard at work on the kitchen island, cutting vegetables on the white marbled countertop. His Mother, Janice, saw him and turned from the stove where he had a large pot and some pans heating up.

"Oh, hi, honey! Are you going to help us cook?"

"Uh...sure?"

"Why don't you help Dany...there's plenty to cut up."

Dany gave Mike a mischievous look and winked, "Yes, Mike...why don't you...help me?"

Taking a knife, Mike started to cut vegetables next to Dany. As they chopped, Dany seemed to move closer to Mike until she was clearly rubbing up against him. Her fresh scent was delightful and turned him on just like it had been doing that entire week.

He whispered, "Hey...careful how you behave in public...."

"You worry too much...besides, you'll be away for an entire week...I might need you" -- she turned and held her hand next to Mike's ear to whisper -- "to breed me again before you go."

Mike poked her side, and she giggled.

"What are you two doing over there?" Their Mother chided while facing the other direction, working the stove. "If you're having too much fun, that means you aren't working!"

"Yes...Mom..." Dany said in a sarcastic tone as she rolled her eyes.

Mike walked over to the sink, positioned on the side wall midway between the stove and the center island, to wash some carrots. He watched both Dany and his Mother as they worked.

Although his Mother only seemed to wear loose-fitting or baggy clothes, he could see similarities between her physique and Dany's.

Now that Dany had started wearing revealing clothes, it was obvious that she had admirable assets, like her big, toned butt and sizable perky breasts. He realized that, although Dany and his mother looked nothing alike -- His mother had a more womanly, conventionally beautiful face with dark olive skin, whereas Dany had an adorable, cute, heart-shaped face and lighter skin -- they shared a very similar physique. It made Mike wonder if his Mom wasn't purposefully hiding her God-given gifts as Dany had been.

Erica was another story altogether. He could see the resemblance with their mother facially, but Erica's tight body was taller and slender, though she did share a lighter version of the olive-colored skin she had inherited from their mother.

After much preparation and chatter, Mike's family sat at the formal dining table in an adjoining room to the kitchen. The sizable room had soft lighting and large paintings that covered the walls like a gallery -- a testament to their Mother's art obsession.

They shared an exquisitely prepared Italian meal that consisted of multiple kinds of pasta, a salad, and plenty of sides. Janice poured them all wine and held up her glass.

"Cheers -- to finally having all my children together at last!"

Everyone's eyes lit up as they shared happy memories and welcomed Erica back.

Janice said, "So, Erica...how was your week with Mike? Did he take care of you?"

Erica seemed to blush. "Oh, it was fine! He helped me get a new wardrobe -- as you know, I didn't bring much back with me...and I got to spend a lot of time in the pool -- I missed that!"

"That's great! I'm glad you two could reconnect. I bet you were surprised to see how Mike turned out." Janice looked at Mike with pride.

"Oh, you could say that. I didn't even know it was him when I came to the door!"

Janice and Dany laughed.

Janice continued, "...and then while we were gone looking at schools, what did you two get up to?" She spoke to both Mike and Dany but without indicating one in particular.

Dany jumped in, "Oh, we kept ourselves entertained." Dany smiled radiantly and looked into Mike's eyes, her intense love causing Mike's heart to swell as he remembered their time together that week.

"Yeah," Mike said while taking a bite of his pasta, "we had a few people over to make sure Dany's eighteenth birthday wasn't a total bust."

Erica finished a swig of her drink and said, "That's great -- I wish I could have been there, Dany...I'll be at your next one for sure."

"So you're definitely saying? I wasn't sure if this coming back to the U.S. was for sure...." Dany said while passing a salad dish.

"Yep. I'm here to stay. In fact, I chose to work at a local law firm here in the city, so you all won't have to miss me anymore!" Erica showed off her perfect teeth with a dazzling smile, looking beautiful and alluring as always.

Everyone cheered and congratulated Erica, making a quick toast.

"To my amazing sister," Dany said. "And daughter," Janice added. "Welcome back...finally for good!" Mike said as they all clinked glasses.

"Thank you!" Erica was beaming.

Erica passed a side to Dany as she continued. "The only downside is that I have to work starting this Monday...."

"Well...you did have a lot of time off..." Janice interjected.

"That's true...but the real rub is that I know you two -- she looked at Mike and Janice -- are going to be leaving in the morning...so I won't get to see you this week."

"We'll be back in no time," Janice said.

"That reminds me," Erica said, "I have to head into the city this afternoon to get the keys to my apartment...I will probably just stay there tonight and meet you all back here tomorrow morning for breakfast."

"That's great," said Janice, "but you know you have a room here, free of charge, anytime."

"I know...and I appreciate that, Mom, but I don't want that kind of commute, so hence the apartment. I'll take you up on your offer to stay on the weekends if I'm in the area or visiting here."

Mike suddenly felt a foot rub his leg and slowly move up to his crotch. He was pretty sure it was Dany, but both she and Erica sat across from him, next to each other. Not knowing what to do, Mike tried to focus on his food, devouring the delicious pasta his Mother and Dany had so expertly made.

When they all finished eating, everyone helped clean up and put the dishes away, and Erica took her leave to settle in her apartment. Mike, Dany, and Janice hung out for a while, catching up, but eventually, everyone went their separate ways.

Mike was in his room packing for the upcoming trip when he heard a knock on the door. Before he could answer, Dany let herself in. She ran to him, pushed him onto the bed, and sat astride on his lap, pinning his arms above his head.

"Miss me?" She said, her piercing blue eyes and infectious smile bending Mike's will as she stared down at him through a cascade of lustrous blonde hair.

"Of course!"

Her soft, full lips pressed to his as Dany kissed Mike sensually. He could feel his dick responding immediately. He was addicted to Dany after their week together. The only issue was that he had promised to meet up with Erica, whom he hadn't seen for an entire week.

After making out briefly, Mike extricated himself from Dany and said, "Hey -- I love what we're doing, but I'm going to have to take a rain check...I have to deal with something at the gym. I'll be back a while later."

"Awwww...waaahhh!" Dany lamented, giving him a cute, pouty face.

"Don't worry -- I'll be back, and we can figure something out before I leave."

"You better!" She warned him, though she gave a winsome look of delight, directly countering her threat.

Mike sat upright, picky Dany up with him. He held her abundant butt in his hands while he kissed her before getting up.

"Catch you later," Mike said as he left the room.

* * * * * * * Motel Rendezvous

Mike arrived at a motel, having followed Erica's text instructions. He knocked on the door, and she opened it, letting him in and quickly closing it.

A flash of platinum blonde hair could be seen if one were watching from a specific vantage point on the hill above the old motel.

"I thought we'd be meeting at your apartment?"

"Yeah...This is much closer, and I didn't want to wait that long before seeing you!" Erica's face lit up with excitement.

Taking her pretty face in his big hands, Mike began to kiss her. Their tongues entwined and played as they passionately kissed, enjoying the sensual warmth of their exchange.

A trail of clothes fell between the door and the bed as they frantically removed their own and each other's clothes in a flurry.

Standing naked before the bed, Erica said, "I missed you so much, Mike!" Her tight body -- from her toned legs to her flat and muscular stomach to her incredibly tantalizing and pert breasts. They may have been only a good handful, but they were gorgeous, as were her hard, reddish-hued nipples. Mike's balls ache with need.

Mike picked her up and laid her on the bed. Her sexy body was exposed to him.

He planted kisses up her long legs until he reached her sex. Erica's delicate flower-like pussy called to him. Mike had missed the fragrant scent of her womanhood as he licked and teased her lips, finally kissing her engorged clitoris while he inserted his finger into her warmth.

Her scent was divine -- like a fragrant mix of delicate femininity and hot sex. Mike couldn't wait to enter her tight pussy.

"Ohhhhh...Mikey....Ohhhhh...I missed this so much!"

Mike fingered her harder while he continued to lick and taste her delightful pussy.

"Oh shit...right there...uh huh...uh huh..." Erica cried as Mike hit the right combination of fingerwork and tongue-play on her sensitive clit.

"Uhhhhhhh...huhhhhh...Unnnnnnggggghhhh," Erica moaned as her pussy spasmed, and the tingling warmth of her orgasm overtook her, overwhelming her senses.

When her orgasm finally subsided, Mike climbed on top of Erica's graceful body. He lifted her long legs up to his shoulders and inserted his big dick into her entrance, gaining unrestricted access to her pussy.

He pushed into her warm wetness, feeling her soft walls enfold him in her comfort.

"Ohhh fuck...Mike...Ohhh...fuck..." Erica cried as Mike pumped his hard dick in and out of her soft, sensitive chamber.

She felt her pussy tingle and pleasure build as he filled her deeply, stretching and plowing into her depths with hunger.

"Mike...I think I'm going to...going to..cum again...," Erica gushed, her voice rising.

Mike continued to pump hard, feeling her vaginal walls grip his cock, bringing him exquisite pleasure and stimulating his balls to prepare to release his load.

"I'm cumming...I'm cumming..." Erica yelled excitedly, digging her nails into Mike's back.

"I'm going to fill your pussy...with my cum!" Mike grunted as his balls strained with tension.

"Fill me...Mikey...fill my pussy!!" She demanded urgently, holding Mike's face to hers, making eye contact.

Mike ejaculated fiercely, grunting, "Fuuuuuck...Ahhhhhhhnnn...Uhhhhnnnnnnn," sending ropes of piping-hot semen deep into Erica's tight vagina as he pushed against her cervix.

"Ohhh Mikey...Yes...Ohhh," Erica gushed as she felt his manly warmth fill her tummy.

They kissed and stayed connected while Mike's sperm continued to leak out into her pussy.

He pulled out and rolled onto his back. Erica turned and snuggled up to him, enjoying the feel of his hands as they stroked her soft hair.

"I can't stay terribly long," he said.

"I know...I'm just glad we got to do this before you leave. I'm seriously sad I won't get to see you this whole week."

"I know..."

"When you return, we'll hole up in my apartment...I have been practicing some things that you might like!"

"Oh?"

Erica grinned and planted kisses on Mike's neck and kissed him tenderly.

"I love you so much," she said with sincerity.

Mike kissed her and responded, "I love you too."

Mike had to leave Erica begrudgingly after getting up and putting his clothes on.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams, princess."

She blew him a kiss as he exited the motel room door.

* * * * * * *

Mike made his way back home and, seeing to it, nobody saw him enter. He made his way to his room and jumped in the shower.

He finished, walked out of his bathroom wearing only a towel, and was surprised to see Dany sitting in his chair, one leg crossed over the other, wearing a short skirt she must have put on after dinner.

"Did you just fuck her and then sneak back here to take a shower?"

Mike's jaw dropped and remained open. His brain froze.

"You really are a male slut."

Dany uncrossed her legs and spread them, giving Mike a good view of her shaven blonde pussy. His cock responded, hardening instantly.

"I see I'm making you hard...good." Dany looked calm, even serene.

"Does it turn you on knowing you can fuck two girls back to back?"

"Dany..." Mike said.

She stood up, stepped toward him, and looked into his eyes with a piercing and confident expression. "It does...I can see that." She sounded almost sweet.

Mike closed his eyes, unable to take her powerful gaze as the shame and truth of what she said sunk in.

She stood up and walked the two paces that separated them, pulling the towel off and venerating Mike's sturdy erection.

Dany gripped his hard-on and cupped his big, sensitive balls in her soft hands. "I shouldn't be surprised though...even if you are a slut...you're my sexy slut." Her eyes softened with a warm and comforting look that let Mike know she would love him and was only having fun.

"I know you like blondes, like my friend from the party, and of course, yours truly...but I guess you like dark-haired brunettes as well?"

Did she know about Erica? Mike thought, suddenly frantic.

"I only got a look at her from a distance, but I assume she's pretty...is she?"

"Uhhh...Dany...I--"

"Answer my question!" She squeezed his hard-on. Mike nearly swooned as he felt pleasure course through his cock.

"Yes...she's very pretty."

"I can't fault you completely...I knew you were with someone before we hooked up...but I still am a little surprised...am I not enough for you?"

"Dany, you are enough...you are absolutely amazing and more than I deserve...it's just...complicated."

I get it...you're a man and couldn't resist being with that bitch...but I think I need to remind you who your soulmate is."

Dany quickly dropped to her knees and put her luscious mouth over Mike's throbbing cock, pleasuring him with her silky tongue and extraordinary fellatio abilities.

"Ohhh geezus...Dany....slow down..." Mike's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he felt her warm mouth stroke him. He was almost ready to blow his load.

She stood and, grabbing his member, turned him about and back a step, where he fell onto the bed.

Dany climbed on top of Mike and worked her slippery pussy onto his iron-hard pole. Her big, sexy boobs hung tantalizingly in front of Mike. She leaned down and inserted a big swollen pink nipple in his mouth while she rocked her hips smoothly, stroking his cock with her velvety soft pussy.

"Even if you do have sex with another girl...your cock still belongs to me...right?"

She pumped harder for emphasis. Her pussy was so tight and hot that she had him on the precipice of an orgasm already.

"Yes...." He croaked.

"You're going to give me the rest of that hot cum. I know you gave some to that girl, but you better give me every last drop you have left."

"Uh Huh..." Mike murmured.

Mike closed his eyes, enraptured by the exquisite pleasure that Dany was able to elicit with her sweet little pussy as she stroked his big dick.

"Now, tell me you love me."

"Oh fuck...I love you, Dany..."

She looked deep into his eyes and into his soul. Mike felt their connection deep inside his heart and down to his manhood.

"That's better...you belong to me just as much as I belong to you...don't you?"

"Yes..."

"Say it!" She pushed hard, slapping her juicy butt against his lap.

"Ohh fuck...I belong to you, Dany." As he said it, he lost any restraint and felt his balls begin to release their load.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhggggggnn," he groaned as he came, all the while staring into Dany's sapphire eyes, feeling her breath on his lips and her cute face a mere inch away from his.

"That's good...yes...let me take care of you...." She crooned, coaxing him with her sweet and gentle voice while he blasted gobs of his potent seed deep inside her.

Mike felt like his cum was being pulled out of his balls and directly into Dany's unprotected teen pussy as he came.

When his cock finally subsided, Mike lay panting with his eyes closed, feeling like he just had an out-of-body experience. When he finally opened his eyes, Dany lay on his chest, her arms crossed and a bright twinkle in her eyes.

Mike had been well and truly fucked beyond anything he could have anticipated. He wasn't sure how to respond. He felt...vulnerable...and emotional.

"Now, just remember how you feel right now when you're studding yourself out. I'll allow you to do what you want to for now, but I'm not sure I want it to go on forever without knowing more about this other girl...and your motivations."

Dany rolled off Mike and onto his side, grabbing his arm and wrapping it around her. "Now snuggle me...I want to enjoy feeling you hold me before you have to leave tomorrow morning.

Mike wrapped his arms around her warm and comforting body, nuzzling into her neck and fragrant hair. He murmured, "I love you so much, Dany...."

123456...8