All Comments on 'Mikes First Transgendered Pt. 04'

by SamanthaMeyers

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Hot! I hope there’s more. Can’t wait to read she fucks him from behind and reaches around to stroke him off. Had that happen to me and it’s the best orgasm ever!

EmirusEmirusover 3 years ago

You are in desperate need of an editor. The basic idea of the story is okay but there is so much wrong with the way it’s written as regards sentence length and structure, paragraphs, punctuation etc. The same comments apply to the previous chapters. If you want to improve find an editor for the type of story you want to write and read some stories by good writers in those categories.

Single_ElizaSingle_Elizaover 3 years ago

You have a way with words, i needed to get my butt plug in and my fingers in my pussy. i can't wait for the finsh reading the next chapter. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shemale love

I love the story so far. It’s exciting to read about men giving themselves to a shemale. My first taste of shemale turned me so fast I couldn’t stop thinking of her and her amazing cock. I was addicted you could say and I just had to have more and more until that was all I wanted. She was all too happy to keep turning me into her little slut even having me wear her panties as a sign that I was hers. Each time I was with her she would make me wear more of her clothes until I was completely dressed as a girl. At 18 I was addicted to her and would do anything for her and now I do. I am her slut a shemale myself.

Franglais83Franglais83about 3 years ago
Sequence

You put the condom on first and then lube it, not the other way round!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous