Mikes First Transgendered Pt. 07

Story Info
On-going shemale experiences.
3.1k words
4.61
13.8k
11

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's On-going gay experiences.

Part 7

Please read 1 -- 6 before going reading this one.

I spent the night by her!

Enna and I have been trying to get together since she last came over by me late night a few weeks back. Her schedule and mine clash frequently but we finally manage to have a night together. It couldn't have come sooner, because I have been so horny and so desiring dick that I need and want to feel her cock in me again. I headed over to her place later evening to have a late dinner and spend some time together. She prepared a light meal and had some drinks. We settle in her bedroom after eating when Enna says, "I'm going to slip into something more comfortable."

Enna gets up from her bed and heads to the bathroom. A few minutes later she exits wearing a see-through black nightgown, with a matching pair of satin black panties. Her bulge showing as she walks back to the bed. Enna lays on top of me and softly kisses me deeply. I feel her chest pressed against mine as her warm soft lips caress mine and our tongues swirl around each other's mouth.

Enna lifts my shirt over my head and softly kisses her way down to my chest, sucking on my nipples. My dick coming to life as her hair glides across my chest. My hands rub the back of her head and shoulders as she continues getting my nipples hard and getting me turned on. Enna works her way back to my face and we embrace in a deep hug, followed by a soft kiss as I slowly roll her onto her back. I untie the nightgown guiding it open with my hands as I kiss down her neck and chest. I suck on both of her tits making her nipples hard, getting her cock into a frenzy. I can see her starting to get a hard-on as I work on her breasts more. My hand slides down her stomach and I caress her cock over her panties as I continue seducing her tits. Enna moans in pleasure as I softly kiss further down her stomach, past her hips and lightly kiss the silky panty material, feeling her hardening cock bulging inside. I slide the panties aside letting her cock pop free and stand erect. I have been waiting for this dick from weeks and my mouth waters as I dip my head further down. I lightly lick and then kiss her tip as she comes to a full erection.

I slide her hard cock in my mouth taking it deep into my throat. I moan in pleasure as I begging bobbing up and down on her shaft. Loud slurpy sucking sounds fill the room as I give her a nice ling slow blow job. I reach down and unbutton and unzipper my pants using one hand and my legs to shift, tug and pull my pants down. My cock rock hard already as I slowly slide her cock in and out of my mouth. I love sucking dick and her cock is perfect. Plump, long, thick and ready to be held, played with, sucked and rammed deep inside my ass. I pull Enna's cock from my mouth and with a lift of her hips, slide her panties off. I kiss me way back up her inner thigh, just seeing her luscious big balls and thick erect cock awaiting to be played with more. I ask Enna, "Do you have a condom?"

Enna leans over to her nightstand and pulls out a condom and a bottle of lube. I open the lube and pour a generous amount on her cock using my hand to stroke her dick. I sit in awe just watching my hand slide up and down her rock-hard cock, licking my lips and absolutely loving the fact I have a new dick in my life. I open the condom wrapper with my teeth and free hand taking the condom into my mouth. I twirl it around inside my mouth making sure I have the right side to slide over her shaft. I lean my head down and slide her hard cock back into my mouth, sliding the condom onto her shaft as I take her cock as deep as I can into the back of my throat. I pull her cock out of my mouth and use my hand to make sure I rolled it all the way down and lean down again to start sucking her dick with the condom on. I have never given head to someone wearing a condom and the taste is a bit odd, but I know under that thin piece of rubber, is the cock I want deep in my ass so I don't mind. I pour more lube onto my hand reaching back rubbing my asshole with it getting myself ready. I return my hand to her cock and start jacking her off, lubing the condom in the process. I get onto my knees and edge forward climbing on top of her. I get right over her cock getting into the right position. I look down at her as her plump luscious tits sitting perky on her chest with her nightgown top open. I reach behind me grab a hold of her shaft line it up and slowly start sliding down onto her rock-hard cock. As she enters me, I let out a soft moan "Ugh."

I slowly start riding her up and down, until she's complete inside me, but then pick up my pace harder and harder. I bounce up and down on her cock as I lean in for a deep kiss. Our mouths meet and our heads twist back and forth as her cock slides deep inside me. My hands rest on her tits, squeezing, pulling and twisting her nipples as my hard cock is pinned between my body and her stomach.

Enna whispers out, "I love your tight ass."

"I love you being in me," I whisper back.

I sit upright and continue riding her cock, swaying my hips and sliding back and forth trying new angles and new sensations as she continues fucking me. I bounce up and down hard on her cock feeling every inch of her deep inside me. I can't get enough and want her to fuck me for hours like this. I squeeze and pull on my nipples getting them rock hard as her cock plunges deep inside me. The whole time I am riding her feeling her inside of me, feeling my cock flapping up and down, watching the pleasure on her face I thought to myself, After Sara I always had thought I would be in love with a woman and hopefully on occasion get a boy on the side, but I have no doubt now I am going to be with a man and maybe get some pussy on the side. I love cock and have fallen so completely emersed with sucking dick and being fucked. I am truly coming out and I can't wait to scream to the world, I LOVE COCK! Enna whispers aloud to me bringing me back to the moment by saying, "I want you to eat my ass."

I pull her cock from inside me, climbing off of her. Enna rolls onto her knees and bends her head down onto her pillow leaving her sexy ass in the air. I lean forward and place my tongue right on her asshole. I lick up and down as she begins to moan. I lick the back of her balls and eat her out like I would a soaking wet pussy. I use my fingers and tongue in conjunction making her hotter and harder and closer to orgasm. I ask Enna, "Can I have a condom."

Enna leans forward to her night table again, retrieving another condom. I open the wrapper and slide it onto my hard cock. I grab a bit of lube squirting it on her asshole and some on my hand which I use to stroke myself. I get in behind Enna, push her hips down a bit, line up and with a few pushes slide right into her awaiting ass. I slowly pump backwards and forwards as I listen to Enna moan. I watch as my cock slides in and out of her ass making me hard and more excited than I had been. I grab her by the outside of both hips and continue slamming my cock in and out of her, as I pull her hips back towards me, knowing her dick and balls are swinging back and forth in rhythm. I continue sliding my cock in and out of her ass hearing her moaning in pleasure as I get more and more excited about fucking this hot, sexy, hung tranny.

Within minutes I am close to cumming and can't wait to blow my load deep inside her ass. I pick up my pace ramming my cock deep and hard into Enna listening to her moans become high pitched whines as I go faster and faster. I moan out, "I'm going to cum."

Within seconds my cock starts shooting my load deep inside her ass, as Enna screams in pleasure. I pump back and forth for another minute slowing with every push as every drip of my cum releases into the condom. I lean down onto her back wrapping my arms around her, kissing between her shoulder blades, just catching my breath. When I finally withdraw my cock, Enna straightens out and lays down onto her back. Her cock still wrapped in the condom and still fairly erect. I lick my lips knowing she hasn't cum yet and I may get more cock tonight. Enna rolls onto her side and gets up on her knees as our faces meet for a kiss. Her hard cock pressing up against mine. Enna guides me down onto my back. I pull my condom off, throwing it aside as she pushes my legs up towards my chest. Enna strokes herself a few times spitting on her hand, then stroking the condom to reactivated the lube making it slippery. She leans on top of me and with her right hand grabs her shaft and lines up her cock to my asshole. With one slow long push her cock slides right back into me. I grunt in pleasure as she re-enters me. She leans further down and kisses me deeply as her hips start thrusting back and forth burying her cock deep inside me. I moan aloud in pleasure, as she continues pumping me.

I watch her face and expression with great intrigue as she is ramming her cock deep in my ass. She starts picking up her pace and I know she is close to cumming. I moan out, "Cum in me baby."

Enna picks up her pace and is slamming her cock so fast and hard into my ass that she is bringing me to levels of pleasure and pain I have never felt before. My limp cock lying between my legs as I am being fucked like a little girl should be. Her grunts thickening as my whimpers get higher and higher,

"OMG Fuck me." I scream out.

Within seconds Enna pumps as hard and fast as anyone ever has; ramming every inch of her cock into my ass. Within seconds I feel her body start quivering as she moans out and whips her head back. She's fucking cumming inside the condom deep inside me and I fucking love it. I feel her slow her pace as her body falls on top of mine. Our mouths meet for a deep and passionate kiss, which slows with every passing second as she finishes releasing every drop of her cum inside me. My legs wrap around her as my arms pull her in closer. I wanted to tell her I love you, but it was too soon in the relationship and I wasn't sure if I loved her or just loved her dick in me.

We laid together for a while until she finally withdrew her cock from my throbbing ass. As I put my legs down, they trembled with pleasure. We fell asleep a short time later naked and in each other's arms.

I woke up several times during the night and would sneak peeks at her dick lying between her legs, wanting to suck it again and have it pounding my ass. But she was resting so deeply I just left it alone.

The next morning, we both awoke within minutes of each other. I was so excited and happy that I had spent the night with a tranny and sleeping next to a cock. I couldn't contain my excitement.

"Good morning," I whispered.

"Good Morning," She replied.

I got up first to brush my teeth and freshened up, climbing back into bed as she got up to do the same. It was an amazing sight to watch her naked ass walking to the bathroom, knowing I had fucked that ass last night. But when she returned with her long dick hanging between her legs and her plump tits exposed to me while walking back towards the bed was a bigger turn on. I needed her cock again and I needed it now.

When Enna climbed back into bed, I leaned over and kissed her deeply. Without hesitation I broke from our kiss and went under the covers working my way down to her awaiting cock. I placed my lisp on it, lightly kissing it, bringing her to a partial erection. I wrapped my mouth around the tip, moaning in pleasure as I felt her cock back inside my mouth. As I slowly bobbed up and down her cock, she got harder and harder. Her hands rested on the top of my head and her moans increased. My head buried deep under the covers sucking her big dick. After a few minutes Enna pulled me up from under the covers kissing me deeply. She climbed on top of me leaning over to her night stand she pulled a condom out and ripped it open. Her hands went under the blankets as she put the condom on. My asshole was throbbing and awaiting her thick hard cock to enter me. Enna found the lube on the nightstand top, squirted some on her fingers, slid them up the crack of my ass. Enna stroked herself off a few times and with the proper adjustment lined her cock up to my asshole. My cock was rock hard as I spread my legs open wanting to be fucked hard this morning.

I lifted my legs up and towards my chest. Enna leaned in further and with a few misses at first, finally managed to slide back inside me. I groaned in pleasure as I felt her long thick cock slide deep inside me again. Her mouth and mine met as she started thrusting her hips back and forth, slowly at first, but then faster keeping modest decent pace. Enna lifted herself up on her hands, arms locked out as I lay with my legs spread open and up taking her cock. I reached down and started stroking myself, enjoying the pleasure of playing with my hard cock while being fucked by hers. Enna fucked me for about 10 minutes this way just pounding her cock deep in my ass. I laid there in pleasure just feeling her sliding in and out of my ass, my dick rock hard, while squishy sounds of a lubed condom and skin slapping filled the room. I was in heaven. I just laid there moaning in pleasure like a good girl should being ass pounded by this fucking hot shemale whose only goal at that moment was to fuck my tight ass until she came deep inside me. I occasionally stroked myself harder and faster driving myself closer and closer to orgasm. I couldn't' get enough!!!

"OMG Enna," I moaned out. "I love your cock"

And I did. I had never known such pleasure as lying here having my ass fucked hard by a big thick cock all, while feeling myself rock hard, bugling with pleasure and excitement without being touch wanting this forever... I watched as her tits swayed back and forth with every thrust, as her cock plowed my tight ass.

"I could do this all day," I moaned out.

Enna pace quickened, her breaths heavier and her body starting to flex and shake. I knew She was about to cum.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," slipped past my lips.

Enna pulled her cock out of me and climbed up onto my chest. She ripped the condom off and started stroking herself right over my face. I watched in awe as she slid her hand back and forth over her hard shaft, moaning aloud and breathing heavy. Enna stroked herself aat an incredible pace whispering, "I'm about to cum, I'm about to cum."

I lifted my head up as she leaned down putting her cock in my mouth. Within a few strokes of me sliding back and forth, she screamed out, "I'm cumming"

And with that I felt her hot, wet, sticky cum start squirting in my mouth. Her body quivering as my mouth slide back and forth along her shaft feeling her explosion. I moaned in pleasure, my cock rock hard, dying to cum, and my ass tinging from being fucked. Now I truly knew what it was like to be a girl who got fucked hard and finished off her man by sucking the cum out of his cock, swallowing down every drop.

I started stroking myself as I swallowed her cum down bringing myself closer and closer to orgasm. I kept her hard cum-expelled cock in my mouth as I started squirting my load all over my chest lower stomach and chest. My body shook and quivered as I shot my load knowing it was her fucking my ass hard, which brought me to this level. I was moaning aloud with her cock in my mouth, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

We spent most of the late morning hours in bed, eating breakfast, watching tv and just hanging around naked, until I finally had to get up and head home, but it was the best "Shemale" night I had ever had.

After getting home, I knew I wanted her more. This wasn't a fling or a passing FWB'S. I wanted cock, I wanted her cock and I wanted this forever.

Unfortunately, we didn't have to many more nights together. But the ones we did have were incredible. I'll tell you all about it in the next chapters.

To Be Continued...