Mike's Navy: A Wedding, Christmas and New Year

Story Info
Young Mike Claymore series, #3.
133.7k words
4.55
4.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike's Navy: a novel in five parts
Part 3: A Wedding, Christmas & New Year

another Mike Claymore erotic novel

copy write 2014

Welcome to the world of Michael Claymore. For those who are fans of Mike's from his mystery novels what we have here is a series about his life prior to the mysteries. We will discover what makes him tick, so to speak.

I envision this prequel series in the following way:

book one: Night Train to Halifax

book two: Mike Meets Marlene

book three: A Wedding, Christmas & New Year

book four: Femme Fatale

book five: Changes

book six (Mike's experiences with the prisons and

book seven police in Ontario as well as more trucking)

book eight (Mike and family move to British Columbia)

For those unfamiliar with Mike Claymore please proceed... BUT a word of caution. Mike's novels are very explicit meaning they push the limits of eroticism. If you are the least squeamish about nudism or sexual intercourse you would be advised to seek reading elsewhere. And now I turn you over to Mike... enjoy!

Chapter 24

Wedding Plans

Friday morning Marlene is puking and the whole house seems to wake up. Mike groans and her mother gets up frowning. Her brothers laugh at Mike and tease him. After a fine breakfast Mike decides to find his girl a ring so they hit the mall and peruse what's available at People's Credit Jewelers.

She chooses a 1/2 carat diamond flanked by two smaller gemstones in a sleek band of glistening white gold. It's an eye catcher and it doesn't break the bank. It comes with a plain white gold band. Mike chooses a plain gold band for himself.

Back in the parking lot he places the diamond on her finger and she's very happy. At her request he puts his gold band on his finger. It's her mark on him for others to see.

Next he goes around to the courthouse and applies for a marriage license which is good for three months. They tell him to come back with a parent since Marlene is under nineteen and to bring proof of identification and age. Mike has his wallet size Birth Certificate and his Driver's License. He also has his Navy ID Card. Marlene has her birth certificate and BC ID card which has her picture on it.

They go for lunch in the mall and Mike teases her. "Are you sure you want fries?" She punches him in the shoulder. "Alright! Alright already. You better have fries."

NYF proprietor knows them now, "Would you like PB with them?" Marlene shakes her head enthusiastically. Mike lets on he's gagging but orders butter chicken poutine and a milk shake.

Marlene has a milk shake with him. She asks, "Can we go parking some place? I want to be alone with you for a while." she lowers her eyelids and smiles.

"Do you know a spot?" he inquires.

"I sure do. There's a gravel pit out by Mission that's no longer in use but is out of sight hidden by the river."

"How do you know about that?" He watches her squirm.

"I heard some girls talking about it so when we went out that way one day I watched for it. I think I know how to get in there."

"Well, let's go!" He's most enthusiastic, now.

She directs him out the Abbotsford-Mission highway and when they're near the river she calls for him to turn right. He sees the sign 'CFS Aldergrove' and thinks that this is where he has to deliver the trailer on Monday. He drives passed the base and on to the low mountain behind it.

"Turn left up here."

"Uh, that's the only way the road goes. Are you sure you know where we're going?" They jog left towards the river again. Ahead is a dead end but when they get there, there's a lane to the right around the mountain base. Mike drives around the mountain in the sun's noontime heat and the road rises steeply ahead of them. He tackles the dirt rise and they come out on a flat plateau leading down into a gravel pit. "It looks hot down there. Let's drive around the edge."

He turns left and moves around the edge of the pit. Ahead is a meadow and scrub trees. There's a brook coming down from above the pit and disappearing under the railway tracks at the bottom of the hill by the river. It looks cool under the trees so he parks. "Let's go lay in the shade." He pulls a blanket from behind the seat and a pillow.

They wander over to the trees and spread the blanket in the shade. They sit together and listen to the brook. Lips seek out lips and they shed clothes as they get hotter and hotter. They forget about the lovely view and the whole other world that isn't a part of them. Soon there is just the slap, slap, slap of flesh on flesh to break the afternoon stillness.

She grips his shoulders in an iron grip and squeals, "Oh Mike yes! Oh Mike!" She thrashes around wildly and settles slowly to feel him continue. "Oh God, here I go again. Mike!" She moans and thrashes around.

When they tire they go to the brook and wade in the cold water. They shiver, squeal and splash each other. It's all in good fun overlooking the Fraser River without a sole to disturb them. After a time they come dashing back to the blanket and roll together full of life. They fornicate wildly in the afternoon sun and cum over and over again.

Once more they visit the brook and wash each other then stroll drying in the sun. They don their clothes and collect their belongings. Mike packs everything away and they pull out of their Shangri-La to head to the McRae's place.

When they come in her mother gripes, "Marlene, you could comb that wild mess of hair and do change that grass stained dress." She gripes away mumbling and Mike pays no mind. When he gets a chance he asks her dad to meet them at the courthouse tomorrow so they can get the marriage license.

It's a quiet evening around the McRae household and they retire early. Mike is actually glad to get the extra rest. This is one of his three day weekends when he actually feels like he has had a weekend. He's only sorry he has displaced the boys causing them to sleep together to make room for him.

Saturday they go to the courthouse and to their surprise Marlene's mother is there and signs the authorization for her to marry along with her dad. They have their license and it's good for ninety days. Marlene is flashing her ring to all she meets especially if she knows them. Mike is mildly amused.

Mike's happy with the prospects. He does think Marlene is quite a catch as well as a woman after his own heart. If this is love he is well satisfied with it. She is better than Jackie and Grace combined in his mind. He considers himself so lucky she loves him. He's sure they can face anything together. He's impatient to start living with her.

They all meet in the mall for lunch and Marlene's penchant for fries and peanut butter becomes a conversation topic. Her mother divulges she had a craving for coal, of all things and ice cream. Her husband explains she did gnaw on coal when she was pregnant for Marlene. He also says she craved raw potatoes when Thomas was on the way.

Marlene says she's surprised that these are the only evidence she's with child. That and the morning sickness which she says she could do without. So far she doesn't think she's showing but her mother says she is. Only a mother would notice, Mike thinks.

Her mother suggests they visit their doctor on Monday for an early pregnancy test and an overall check up on the progress of her body changes prior to delivering a child. She knows more is happening inside her daughter's body than a few spells of nausea and cravings. She does admit to a few stomach cramps which hurt like the dickens but says they only happen once in a while.

With lunch out of the way they all go their separate ways. Mike and Marlene go for a drive to look at the scenery over the Fraser River from the gravel pit on Sumas Mountain and do some exercises. They enjoy another romp in the sun while it lasts and even get a bit damp late in the afternoon when a shower occurs.

When they come in for late supper Marlene's mom gives up on them and tells them to move Mike's stuff to her room. They try to be respectful and not make too much noise that night but her bed does develop a squeak she never heard before. It might have something to do with her bed never having to bear the weight of two before, although Jen has spent the night with her in the past.

Early on Sunday she is puking so Mike joins the lineup waiting for the bathroom. The boys smirk when he joins them but soon settle down and just treat him like another brother. Nancy calls them for breakfast before Mike can use the bathroom so he is late down for breakfast. Marlene is eating for two and shows it. She's starving, she says.

She eats but gets a tablespoon of peanut butter to finish. Colin goes out early to see a girl friend and Gerrard has to go out for work. Mike and Marlene settle in the living room to watch TV while her mother does dishes and her younger brother hangs around to bug them.

She comes into the living room and asks, "Marlene, are you going to church with Tommy? Why don't you take Mike and introduce him to some of our friends? You can make an excuse for your father and I by telling them he has to work."

"Oh Mom, we just got comfortable here. Do I have to?"

"I think it'd be a nice idea..." She adds with a sparkle in her eye, "You can show off your ring, too."

Marlene jumps up and says, "Come on, you guys. Let's get going now." So they don't stand a chance, Marlene gets to show off her man and her ring all in one fell swoop. Poor Thomas has to follow them around and Marlene gets to boss him around. He likes to ride in the military truck though so it's not too bad for him.

Mike gets a chance to meet the priest and his wife at the Reformed Anglican Church and they hint they are available for wedding services and tells them Wednesday evening they have prayer services so they are available to meet with them after service on Wednesday or anytime Thursday.

Nancy feeds them with Marlene's help and she provides them with a light lunch. She sits down with them, "What are you planning for the wedding, dear?" She asks her daughter. "Family and a few close friends?"

"I think so but Mike doesn't have anyone. That seems an awful thing, doesn't it? What do you think, Mike?"

"I would think family and a few friends sounds good. Who did you have in mind? Oh, and I do have a brother and two sisters"

"Would they come? I had in mind Jen of course and we should invite her mother. Maybe the other Jen from school and a couple other girls from there. What did you think of the rector this morning? Should we have the ceremony at the church with them?"

"Let's talk to them Wednesday night. I think a church wedding is preferable to a civic one..." he grins, "unless you want to elope." He reflects on her other question, "I'm not sure either sister could make the trip and I doubt my brother could. He lives in New York City, whereas my sisters live near Montreal."

"Do you see them often?" Marlene is the curious one.

"I stayed a night at my sister's last week. I saw both of them. They're considering moving to Ontario."

"Isn't that funny? I never think of you as a family man. I thought I was going to have to change you." she laughs lightly.

"Mom and Dad are gone but Nancy tries to make a family home for us all. She has a strong sense of family."

"Did you hear that, Mom, he has a sister named Nancy."

"Yes dear, it's a good Scottish name."

"Who are the others?"

"Well, oldest is Terry, then Nancy, myself and Caitlin is the youngest Claymore. We always were a close knit family content amongst ourselves until we lost ma and pa. Then Terry peeled away to go work the high steel in New York City and I joined the navy. I guess their loss is what fractured us as a family. It was tragic and hard to get over."

Her mother asks, "If you don't mind my asking, whatever happened to them, Mike?"

"I still find it difficult to mention and it's been awhile now. I been in the navy for a year and a half and it was at least a year before that when Dad took Mom off to Scotland to meet the family and see the old sod. Somewhere in a mountain pass their brakes failed and they perished." He retires into a thoughtful silence and no one disturbs him.

After a time Nancy says quietly, "I did not know you were an orphan, Michael. It's a sad affair. I want you to consider us family from now on. We've lost many of our own. My father lost his first wife giving birth to my half brother, Jack, and Gerrard along with his brother Bradley are the only survivors of a family of six that came from Glasgow to Canada. We're descended from pioneers, Michael."

Sunday turns out to be a relaxed at home day for all once Gerrard comes in from work. In the evening Mike debates whether to return to Esquimalt tonight or in the morning. He decides he better go over tonight so takes a delayed departure. Marlene doesn't want him to go alone but they have little choice. He promises to see her tomorrow some time since he will be bringing a trailer to Aldergrove. They talk of a possible liaison later in the week.

Mike drives to the base on the island and the duty officer assigns him a room for the night. Monday morning he checks out his Hayes after turning in the pickup. The shops have given it a good going over so it's in tip top shape again. He puts all his gear in place and pulls around to the trailer for Aldergrove. By 10:00 AM he's boarding the ferry.

When he pulls off the ferry in Tsawwassen he uses a pay phone in the terminal to call Marlene. "Hi pretty lady, want to meet me for lunch at the mall?"

"Seven Oaks?"

"Yep, I'll be in there in about half an hour or a bit longer, depending on traffic."

"Mom suggests you come in here for lunch. What do you think?"

"Okay, that sounds good. I'll see you in a bit." He starts calculating in his mind how he will park the truck when he gets there. It won't be too bad since he only has a pup trailer behind. He parks in the corner on the shoulder.

"I have to drop this one at CFS Aldergrove and pick up an empty float out at CFB Chilliwack. I'm dropping it in Langley and back to the island for a load they are loading now for Vancouver. I'll bring it over tomorrow but they have to unload it so I can take it back for a refill."

"Your pretty busy then. I was hoping we might spend more time together this week." Marlene sulks.

"I guess you could go out to Aldergrove and Chilliwack with me but you'd have to stay out of sight on the bases and you can't go back to the island with me."

"I'll take what I can get." So he has a rider for the afternoon.

Mike can't find room to park the float on his way back so he has to drop her out on Marshal Road. "I'll call you when I'm free. I'll try to get off Wednesday night so we can check with the priest but if not we'll have to do it Thursday. I don't have to head east till Friday."

He drives into Langley and drops off the float then drives to the ferry and it's back to Esquimalt for the night. Tuesday morning he hooks up to a load of the older style ammo for the surplus dealer in Vancouver and heads out to the ferry again. In Vancouver there's no one to unload it until they get more staff in so it's after three in the afternoon by the time it's unloaded.

Mike heads back for the island and when he gets to Esquimalt the loading crew has gone for the day. He parks the trailer at the dock and checks the dispatch office. "Do they have any changes for me?"

"Wednesday, load to Vancouver then take that trailer to CFB Chilliwack for pickup on Friday morning. Looks like you have Thursday off because Friday you're on your way to Borden. See you next round."

"I'm curious, do you know where the other two trucks on our run are today?"

He checks a board and says, "Looks like the other Hayes is on his first rest day in Halifax and the Freightliner is in Winnipeg in the shops. Supposed to be on the road again tomorrow noon."

"You know, I never see them and hardly ever hear of them stopping at the same spots I regularly stop at."

"There's lots of stops along the way."

"I suspected it had something to do with our cycle. We have a tendency to go east through Canada and to use the USA route going west."

"It could be that, too." Mike leaves and goes to the pay phone.

"Hi Hon, it's Mike."

"Hang on, Mike. I'll get her," he hears her mother chuckle as she calls Marlene.

"Hi Mike, what's up?"

"I have to bring a load to Vancouver tomorrow, have them unload it then take that trailer out to Chilliwack for them to load it for me for Friday so I have Thursday off. We can talk to the priest tomorrow night or Thursday, whichever you like. The problem is they haven't loaded this one I'm bringing over yet so I might be too late to see them tomorrow night. I think we better see them Thursday."

"Okay. Mom & I were shopping today. I saw a lot of pretty wedding gowns but nothing that quite suited me. She wants to take me to Langley tomorrow but I want to check Tiffany NY Bridal on East Hastings in Vancouver. It has to be more than just pretty, it has to have class."

"Hasn't she suggested you wear hers?"

"How'd you know? She has suggested that and I told her I would consider it but really, it's so old fashioned."

"It's up to you, it's your wedding. Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow some time, hopefully early but don't count on it. I love you. Good night."

"I wish you were here, I love you, too. Good night."

Wednesday he gets to sleep in and enjoy a leisurely breakfast while they load his trailer. Then it's go time and he's back in the saddle. He turns in his bedding and key before he leaves.

In Vancouver they have a crew standing by to unload him this time so he's out of there by noon and heading out the freeway for Chilliwack. At the base they tell him where to drop the trailer and once that's done he's free till Friday morning. He heads back to Abbotsford and pulls in to the McRae's at 3:55 local time. No one is home except Thomas who just came in from school.

He calls up to Mike as he parks, "Can I get in?"

"Sure, come on up."

Mike swings the door open as he climbs up, "What do you think?" He steps out on the step to allow him to climb behind the wheel. "Lots of instruments, eh?"

"How do you know what they all mean?"

"Here, I'll show you." So he shows him air pressure, water temperature and pressure, oil pressure and temperature, hours elapsed, ammeter, tachometer and speedometer explaining each as he goes along. Of course that leads into clutch and air brakes, gear selection with two shift levers and the air brake parking switch which leads him back to the instruments panel. "So now do you think you can drive it?" Thomas just shakes his head.

"Well, let's go find out where everyone is." They climb down and Mike locks the truck up.

"Hey, you left it running."

"Yep, I do in the winter until I'm sure it's done for the night. It takes a lot to start that old diesel so once it's running it's better to just keep it running." They go in the house and get a snack while Mike makes coffee.

Nancy and Marlene come in chatting and she runs to Mike for a kiss, "I saw the truck outside so I knew you were here. Are you finished now until Friday?"

"Yep, all done for now. Anyone for coffee?" He pours a cup and looks around to find Nancy with a cup. He fills hers. He asks Marlene, "What do you think, love. Would you like to go see the priest tonight?" He sips on his coffee.

"We can't really set a date yet, can we? You have to talk to your commander and we're not sure of your schedule."

"I plan to take annual leave to cover. I figure fourteen days tied into my three rest days here should give us a wide window to plan the wedding. Can we plan for say month's end and I'll try to get in here around the twenty-fifth or close thereafter. As soon as I have definite dates I can call you and firm things up. How does that sound?"