Mike's Ontario Bk. 01: Ch. 03-05

Story Info
Young Mike Series #6: Mike's Ontario - Book One.
12k words
4.66
1.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Monday, June 2, 1986

He wakes with that same hard erection pressed into her belly and he knows it's because his bladder is ready to burst. He looks at his watch waking Michelle. "Looks like one thirty, I wonder if that BBQ is still open?"

"Good morning to you." She sits up on him fitting her bottom over his erection and pulls the curtain aside. "Looks like there are still lights over there and quite a few cars. Wanna go for some grub?" She vigorously works her bottom on him feeling him deep inside her.

"Are you having fun? I know I got to go for a piss so I figure you're the same unless you got up and sneaked out by the drivers."

"Oh, that's not very romantic." She slides off him and grabs some clothes. "Let's go then." She laughs as she finds her arm and leg holes in her clothes.

Mike dresses quickly beside her. They climb down and Mike exclaims, "Go ahead, I'm going to have a leak here by the tire."

Michelle whispers, "Me too, I can't wait to find a toilet."

Since they are on the dark side of the truck and near the graveled edge of the lot Mike does his job while Michelle tries to squat. She hisses, "Mike, help me! Hold my hand so I don't slip in the gravel. I don't want to sit down in that."

Mike chuckles and offers his hand. He mutters, "My God, you sure did have to go. That must be a gallon!" He looks over her head and says, "Doesn't it look like a gallon to you guys, too?"

Michelle scrabbles to quickly get up and look all around. She swats Mike's arm and cries, "There's no one here, you bugger. That's a dirty trick!"

Mike laughs, "Did you bring the thermoses?"

"I put them by the far door so all you have to is open it and there they are." She skips away, "Didn't think I thought of them, did you?" she teases as Mike goes around the tractor and pulls them down. They head across the road to the Flying Pig Pit BBQ.

It's busy for a Sunday night but Mike hears them chatting about a game so they must have all been somewhere to a football game and are on their way home. He asks Michelle, "Do you want to get something to go and we can eat on the road?"

She shrugs, "Whatever you want. It's packed in here." she calls. "I'm going to the powder room to clean up a bit. See you when I get back." Mike nods. He makes his way around to the till. "Can I get these thermoses filled with coffee and food to go?"

"I can take care of your thermoses but you'll need a waitress to order from the kitchen. Just wait over there and I'll send a waitress around to see you." Mike sits down at the end of the counter at a small table. He watches for Michelle.

A cute butterball of brown haired wonder about 5 foot two and Mike's age with showy DD frontage appears at his elbow. "You wanted take-out?"

Mike raises his eyebrows, "Well hello there, I'm Mike. Maybe I'll have something here if you're waiting on me." He beams her a wide smile and adds noting her tag, "Vanda."

"Sorry, I have to wait tables. Do you want anything?"

"We want food to go but we may have something light before we hit the road."

"Are you going far?"

"Canada eventually but Chicago first. My partner's in the can. She'll be right out and I'll order then." He sees her coming. "Here she comes now. Just give us a minute."

She sits across from him, "Were you hitting on that waitress? She's built like Bessie! Do you prefer them heavy?"

"Just some friendly banter, Chelle. You know how I am. Can't pass up some teasing or flirting. Are you hungry? Would you like a bite now and we'll get some to go as well?"

"I guess. We can eat while they get our take-out order together. I'll take a Chicken breast sandwich now and root beer."

"You know that sounds good and I'll have a pulled pork sandwich. So it's root beer, Vanda and sandwiches now. I want some sliced brisket and some beef ribs to go with a container of coleslaw on the side."

So they eat in the crowd then take their food to go and return to the truck. Mike gets the truck ready to go and Michelle asks him to snuggle with her over their root beer in the sleeper.

A touch, a smile, ... a lingering kiss brings them to a nexus from which there is but one sojourn, an adventure into each other's literal bodies. Her tongue invades his mouth and his does the same with hers, they lick, kiss and suck each other all over culminating in a conjoining of bodies and spirits in the night. It's a frantic explosion of activity as they strive to drive each other higher and higher. When she feels the flood of liquid fire in her center and he feels her reckless abandon as she soars they collapse together.

He whispers, "We have to move on."

It's three AM as they pull onto State Hwy 277 and head into Wichita Falls then north on I44. By six they are within sight of Oklahoma City and another three puts them into Tulsa. When they reach Joplin, Missouri it's around eleven AM and Mike pulls in to a rest area for a stretch break. He jumps down to walk about the truck and trailer. He meets Michelle on the far side and grins, "Had to relieve yourself, did you?"

"Yep, I'll be right back." She waves over her shoulder as she heads inside. Mike chuckles and follows her.

When they exit the building he says, "Well it looks like we will make Cuba by about three and that means it's time to stop. That's twelve hours and that's lots for one day. We'll look for a good place to eat, relax and settle down for the night and pull out before noon so we can put in at your sister's around six pm."

"You'll spend the night with us?"

"Yep, and no hurry on Wednesday morning since my wife doesn't expect me home until Thursday. I'll pull in home Wednesday night and delight her."

"We can eat right at the Midwest Petroleum mall at Dottie's. Can we go down to the antique mall?"

"Hmmm, we'll see." He helps her up into the truck and goes around to his side.

She watches him get settled in his air ride seat then asks, "So are you working for this guy full time now?"

"No, just one run for now. I'll have to wait and see how busy he is." Mike pulls out onto the highway again and heads for the freeway.

"What's it like at Kingston? I never been there. Always thought I might check out the Thousand Islands one day but so far no luck." She looks off in the distance lost in her thoughts. "I used to feel sorry for your wife but I don't know anymore... in some ways she's very lucky."

They drive on each with their own private thoughts and so the time and the miles roll by. Michelle breaks the moody silence, "Would you like some more brisket? That's all that's left except some slaw. Lots of coffee, though."

"I think I've had enough BBQ. We'll give the last of it to Bessie. I think she'll like that. I could go for some coffee though."

"Coming right up," Michelle pours and hands it to him. "You know this is the first time I've really gone on a run with anybody. Sure, I catch the odd run to Chicago to see sis and the kids but this is different. I've really enjoyed this ride with you, Mike. I hope we can do it again one day." She grins, "Just letting you know I'm available, sailor."

"You're good company, Chelle. You keep me awake and you don't nag... plus you're hot as hell in the sack!" He winks and they laugh together. "You're always welcome where ever I'm going." He slurps on his coffee. They pass Springfield, Lebanon and into Fort Lennard Wood then pop back out for a few miles. After about ten miles they plunge back into the woods.

Another 15 miles and they leave the woods behind and pass Rolla, Missouri. It's only another half hour into Cuba. "Look at that! It's only twenty after three and here we are. How's that for predicting?"

He flips on his right signal and they take to the 208 exit then left on North Franklin Street and under the freeway. Straight ahead on the left is the Midwest Petroleum Travel Plaza. First is Dottie's and just past that is the fuel depot. There are trucks pulled in everywhere. Mike heads right down to the diesel pumps and swings in to refuel his rig.

By four they are in Dottie's having a bite. Michelle asks, "After we eat can we visit the antique mall? I'd sure like to see what they have."

"Sure, why not? It's June and summer hours are in effect, I bet, so they should be open. We'll do it." So when they've eaten Mike take her to the antique shop. They browse around and Mike finds her a milk glass hen in a basket salt cellar from the 1930's. She's delighted and tells him she will treasure it always.

They go back to park for the night near Dottie's. "Would you like a hot chocolate or anything before we turn in? I'm going for a coffee." She agrees and accompanies him to the cafe. Everywhere the murals are lit with nostalgic pictures of old Route 66.

A buxom blonde named Karen Fisher waits on them and Mike can't hide his appreciation of her fine DD's. She grins and goes to fix their order. Michelle scolds, "Mike, you were salivating over her double D's. Behave!"

"You must admit Karen's well endowed," he grins.

"Karen?"

"It's on her tag." He chuckles, "Sorry, I guess you must think I'm a regular letch but it's just the way I am, I'm that way when my wife's around as well. It's just me."

The waitress brings their drinks, "Will there be anything else?"

Mike asks, "What time do you open in the morning?"

"You can get breakfast any time after five. Got an early start?"

"Yep, hope to be on the road by six and need to get my thermoses filled on the way."

"No problem, we'll see you early, Mike."

Michelle snaps around, "How you know his name, bitch?" Mike puts a hand on her to restrain her. He utters her name sharply.

Karen laughs, "You were in earlier for supper and I read it on his credit card, of course." She turns away and glances back to wink at Mike openly as she sashays back to the counter. Michelle is mumbling and grumbling as Mike tries to suppress his amusement.

"I've changed my mind, she's not so lucky!"

Mike asks, "Who said the waitress was lucky?"

"I mean your wife! She has to put up with you!"

Mike laughs, "So you've decided I'm impossible, eh?" He stands up and they leave for the truck.

Mike reaches for her ass to help her up and she spins into his arms, "If you don't kiss me right here in the yard in front of her you'll get nothing tonight." So he complies to the best of his ability and they're both panting to get into the truck when they're done. Back in the restaurant Karen smiles.

Mike is pleased to help her now and they both clamor up into the sleeper. Flopping down together they kiss again with passion and bodies rub each other frantically. "Oh Mike, this is my last night to have you all to myself. I want you so badly tonight."

"I'm all yours, love.

Their lips seal to each other and their tongues play with each other as her hands rub his evident ardor and he plays with her breasts. She impatiently pushes his hands aside to slip out of her bra and then dives into getting his belt undone. Mike chuckles as he kisses along her jaw line then nips with his teeth at her earlobes and around her neck. He kisses and licks when not nipping and she trembles as she feels his breath quicken in her ear. She pulls him free.

She dives down to rub her wet lips on his soft warm head lubed with precum. "Oh Michael, yum, yum, yummy... " She licks and kisses his erect penis pushing his pants away and down with both hands. Mike lays back and lets her play. She slips her lips over his knob and slowly lets him fill her mouth pushing down on her tongue farther and farther back into her throat. She sucks in sealing her lips so she puts pressure on his whole organ.

She feels the hesitant distant touch of his fingers on her hair and the back of her neck and she knows she's caught his attention. Eyes closed Mike feels her efforts up and down his hardness as he lays back. The urges motivate him and he reaches to play with her breasts then moves to cover her in a 69. He peels away the rest of her clothes and she slows to help him then strips away his.

Now they settle down to pleasure each other. He licks softly all around her vagina breathing hot air inside her thighs. She tentatively licks his soft pink head, kisses it then covers it with her mouth. She sucks contentedly on it then swallows it back into her throat easing it further and further. As she senses approaching gag reflex she eases up and swallows tightening her throat muscles on him.

Mike moans, "You been practicing... wow!" She tightens on him again and he groans, "Damn, that's incredible. When did you learn that trick?"

She eases up and grinning asks, "You liked that, eh?"

"What's not to like?" he chuckles softly. He proceeds to lightly and softly lick her nether lips first up one side then down the other. He catches a succulent lip and sucks on it then licks his way up between her lips moving ever closer to her clit. He can tell by her sudden easing up on him that she is reacting to his efforts.

He softly works the broad flat of his tongue over her hooded bud and gently bares her clit then licks it in tiny laps. He feels her grip his head so he keeps doing what pleases her. He can feel her full body tensing and she arches her back slightly holding her breath. She meows, "Mike...". He keeps on licking so soft and smooth.

Suddenly she moans and shakes her head crying out his name while she pants furiously, "Oh Mike, yes, yes... yes!" She struggles to get her breath then moans, "You're doing something different, too! Was that ever intense."

Mike murmurs, "I've found soft and slow works much better than deep and hard. I think it's more provocative."

She nods in agreement, "I read about my change. It said for memorable head allow the cock to ease into the throat until you feel it might gag you then stop and swallow. Repeating that can thrill a man by constricting his organ. I guess it works." she giggles.

They continue to play but the long hours on the road catch up to them and eventually they doze off to sleep. They sleep soundly and wake when bladder pressure forces them around eight am.

Tuesday June 3, 1986

"Wake up, oh queen of the May. Are you ready to see your sister yet?" Mike stretches and reels her to him as she sighs rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. He kisses her soundly and continues, "Let's go hit the can and have some breakfast. Are you ready?"

"Uh huh," she rushes to keep up with him and they go to the bathroom in Dottie's. After that it's a late breakfast and they are ready to head north again.

Nine thirty they head north and around eleven pass by the Gateway Arch in St. Louis. "Welcome to Illinois, love. We should be in at Bessie's by four." He winks at her, "Are you ready to share?"

"Oh Mike, you're so bad! You're looking forward to this, aren't you?" She laughs at his grin. "I guess I'm curious how we'll handle the situation. What about you, which of us will you choose to be with?"

"We have all night. I'm pretty sure I can handle you both. I plan to enjoy it." He laughs quietly and nods keeping an eye on Michelle. He pulls in just south of Springfield at Glenarm and pulls over by the Glenarm Pub for a bite of lunch.

By two they are passing through Bloomington and near four they pull in across from Bessie's. He calls back into the sleeper, "We're here, Chelle."

"I've got everything packed and ready to go, Mike. Do you want to carry it across?"

"Are you staying? I thought I was taking you home to Port Huron?" Mike's caught by surprise.

"I think I'm going to stay a while, Mike. Do you mind?" Mike thinks on it but does not reply. He helps her get her gear unloaded and carries it over to Bessie's.

Bessie greets them both with open arms and a jovial greeting but he can detect uncertainty in her manner. He rushes to hold her and swing her around kissing her many times over. "Did you miss me, babe?"

"You know I did, Mike." She glances reproachfully at her sister, "I've sure been wishing we were trading places the last few days, Chelle." she blushes and rushes inside.

Mike and Michelle enjoy the capers of the kids dancing around them so are winded when they finally settle down. Michelle corners Bessie in the kitchen while Mike looks after the kids. "Okay sis, how are we going to do this? Have you given it any thought?"

"It's about all I've been thinking about. Did you guys...?"

"You know we did, sis. Whenever we got the chance." Michelle ponders, "I think he's been looking forward to coming back to you. Is that what you're wondering?"

"You know I only borrowed him. He's your guy, Chelle."

"Do you want us to go, sis?" Michelle is almost crying. Bessie strokes her face and whispers it's alright, she wants them to stay. Mike has the kids settled and is by the kitchen door meaning to join them. He sighs on hearing their conversation.

He enters the kitchen, "And what are my two favorite girls up to? What's for supper, cookies?" He keeps the atmosphere light until after they eat by paying special attention to Amber and David.

"Well girls, I'm going to miss these guys but they need a daddy and it won't be me. Bessie, I care for you both and I'm coming between you. Parading around you and the kids with Chelle is not good for them. I want you both to know that if you have any need you know how to find me. If I can help I'll be there for you but I think this is time for us to part. I hope you can understand and not feel bitter towards me."

Michelle grunts and cries, "When did you decide this crap?"

Bessie rubs her sister's shoulders and whispers, "I understand Mike and you're right, of course. I'm glad I had the chance to see you one last time." She looks down, "You know we'll miss you."

Michelle whines, "Is this because I decided not to go back to the border with you? What about your next load?" She glares at him while holding on to her sister.

"One day you'll understand, Chelle. We had a good run and a lot of positive memories but our time is over. You must see the pain we are causing your sister and the harm we are doing to your relationship. Take good care of each other."

Mike pulls out of the city lights and moves like a ghost through the night towards the border.

Chapter 4

Wednesday, June 4, 1986

It's just after midnight when Mike clears the border and starts watching for the Sarnia Flying J/Esso Plaza along Hwy. 402. He's pulling into the yard and joining the lineup of trucks parked for the night by 12:40 and goes inside for a bite to eat and coffee.

Mike ducks into the Subway before they can close at one. Linda and Sophie are both there so he asks, "Who's on the counter? Can I still get a sandwich? I see BK is closed already."

Linda pipes up, "Your usual, Mike?"

"You know me well, Lin." He turns to Sophie, "Are you coming or going?"

"I'll be around if you want coffee later, Mike."

"So, Linda is off tonight, eh?" He calls to her, "You going to tuck me in tonight?" He hears a grunt and chuckle from behind the counter display. "Was that a yeah, sweet damsel?"

Linda comes out grinning, "You know I have a sweet spot for you, Mike. You don't even have to ask. Here we are, a veggie delight with extra cheese toasted, have you got coffee?" Mike nods as he takes the sub.

Linda comes around to where Mike and Sophie are sitting. She spins the sign on the door as she comes by so it says, 'Closed'. She pushes Mike over with her hip and sits by him. "Where have you been, Mike?"

Mike smiles at this 5'5" brunette with the big 38D cups and says, "I been through a change of scenery, I'm no longer in the navy. I'm on a run for a private contractor this time. When did I see you last? It was only in November, wasn't it?"

She grins at Sophie, "How soon they forget. You got my panties, remember?"

"Oh yeah, and you got mine, too." Mike is laughing with her as Sophie adds that he has hers, too.

Sophie complains, "Hey, I didn't get yours yet, Mike!" They continue the bantering and joking around with each other until Mike finishes his sub and coffee. Sophie bids them good night and retires to the back room.