Mike's Ontario Bk. 01: Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike asks, "Is she staying here tonight?"

Linda nods across the court to the Burger King, "They were broken into again last week. We make it known there is someone here 24 hours and she gets up to get coffee or a sandwich for anyone that comes in during the night until the super arrives around six. We get extra and we don't get broken into. There's someone in the convenience store overnight as well.

"How do they break into the BK?"

"I think it's an inside job but who listens to us, we just do all the fucking work around here... excuse my language. Let's go, Mike!" She jumps up and catches his arm pulling him towards the door.

They leave the building and Mike leads her to the truck. She stops and exclaims, "Hey, you got a sleeper now. Wow, you can stop any time now, babe!" She skips up to the truck and Mike helps her up. She squeals, "Hey, that's the same! I love it when you lift me and shove your fingers into me at the same time! Am I wet enough?" Mike just grins as he nods towards the sleeper.

He reaches around her and sweeps back the curtain. About three steps straight ahead is the 3/4 size bed from side to side of the sleeper. To the right a closet for hanging clothes and to the left is drawers and a padded open top shelf. Over the pillow on the right is a window looking out onto the driver's side of the tractor. Above the window and on the other end as well as above the back of the bed is web catchalls shelves. Mike's tv, a used 5" B&W battery powered Bentley he bought in the truck stop in Cuba, is over the foot of the bed.

Linda seats herself on the bed removing her shoes and socks. She coaxes him beckoning, "Come on, I'll take them off for you. One foot at a time now," she cautions. She removes his boots and socks then starts undoing his belt with a twinkle in her eye.

"Come out, come out brave sailor. See how he grows for me." she laughs and kisses his erection on the tip. "I'll make him grow real fast." and she moves her mouth to engulf him. They laugh together as she tries to talk with her mouth full.

Mike pulls her uniform up around her shoulders and she eases up allowing him to disrobe her. She wiggles out of her bra and panties while he's stripping and they settle down in a side by side 69 position. "Isn't someone expecting you to come home, Linda?"

She finishes a long lick up the shaft, "You bet they are." She adds snarling, "And the son of a bitch can go fuck himself!"

"Oops, sorry love."

"You just keep licking that spot and I'll explain." she adds, ...if I can. God, that feels good!"

She opens her legs a bit more, "About twelve years ago I was thirteen, I think. Anyway pa was a drunk and he got killed in a car accident. He was a bit abusive but not bad and usually only when he was drunk... but that was most of the time. Ohh Mikey, damn!" She wiggles and pushes her sex up to meet him. "Anyway, ma up and took up with another drunk name Eric who thought he was a Viking. He set out to take possession of everything under the roof and that included me."

"He tried to hurt you?"

"First chance he got when ma was out of the way he fucked me" she adds vehemently, "and me a virgin! I was so proud of that. That son of a bitch rammed his fucking ram rod into me and I had no idea how that would hurt... and he wouldn't stop. I screamed and cried, I swore I'd get the cops, I swore I'd kill him but he wouldn't stop." She sniffles, "He was a grown man and I was just a little girl. I hate him!"

"He's still with your ma?"

"Yeah." she whispers, "That's when I got birth control pills. What else could I do? No one believed me and ma still don't believe he ever touches me. I think she wants him so won't let herself believe." She chuckles, "You can start licking some more, sailor."

"That's why you don't want to go home, eh? He mulls that over, "But you love to get together with me, don't you? I know you always make me believe that."

"Can't you lick and talk at the same time?" She chuckles, "I don't lay with any man that don't respect me. I know you and maybe four or five others now all do. I don't sleep with just any guy, I have to really like the guy and find he has treated me fair. You have always been a gentleman with me... and you have a big cock!" She laughs and stuffs it in her mouth.

Mike inserts a couple fingers as he kisses and sucks lightly on her vaginal lips. Her ripe and musky flavor excites him so he loves to lick her juices and titillate her into producing more. He works his finger into and out of her quickly as he licks but soon is concentrating on a small rough area just inside near the front. He starts up a beckoning gesture inside her over her G spot and quickly she responds.

She sucks on his organ and increases her actions bobbing up and down on him whipping her tongue around the head and working his balls with her fingers as she sucks. She can feel a quickening in her pulse and a quivering in her belly. She wants to get him off but it's too late. She goes crazy inside and out and loses it for a moment. She recovers quickly to suck on him again but he's playing and she knows it's too late again. What a ride! He sends her off into a dream world and she goes round and round.

Linda relaxes and enjoys the trip sneaking a suck when she can on his tethering pole, biding her time until she can send him into orbit to join her. Bedding and clothes are thrown helter skelter throughout the sleeper while Linda's cries ring out in the truck park. When he's sent her into orgasm heaven a half dozen times he eases up and she works on him. It isn't long before he joins her.

They settle down wrapped around each other but Mike's sense of orderliness asserts itself until he has to rise up and set things to right. He folds clothes, spreads bedding and turns down the light as he tunes soft music to sleep by. Linda watches him shaking her head and comments, "No wonder I love this character. Come to bed, Mike."

He joins her and they slip into easy connections with each other to lazily make love. From there they slip into sleep.

He wakes early and goes with Linda to the shop where he has his thermos filled and has a light breakfast with her then he has to go. He strikes out for the stockyard at Lindsay and gets in there by noon. He parks the trailer and reports to the office then calls his boss.

"Good morning, KG. I'm at the Lindsay stockyard and they tell me you came in early this morning. What do you have planned for me?"

"Come on over to the office. You don't want to set out on another run to Texas today. I think I got some other work for you. See you in an hour."

"Right. See you in an hour." Mike has a coffee in the truck then pours another fresh cup to take off with. He heads for Camden East and makes it within the hour.

KG Richardson welcomes him and has him take a seat. "This is what I got. Three more loads to Texas and a contract for hay for Long Island due to their drought there. I want you back on the road Friday with a load of hay to New York. That's five hundred miles give or take and around a thousand return. About 24 hours driving time. We usually make it in about two days down and two back."

"We don't usually have a return load but I have a classic car that needs to be brought back from there. I have the bills and paperwork for it all here. Will you take this load?"

"Yeah, no problem. How soon can I load up that load tomorrow night?"

"If you like. I thought maybe you would like that time off but if you're anxious to work, why not. We haul from New Tecumseh north of Toronto to Calverton, Long Island. How be you head up there around four AM that way you'll be on your way to the Falls by six. I'd suggest the Pit Stop Travel Plaza in Cortland as a good place to stop for the night. It's about half way but Binghamton is another good spot. That should put you back Monday some time so you can take the last load to El Paso around Thursday."

"Are you going to have work after the last load to Texas?"

"Yeah, we have the hay contract and other things will come up. We'll have to wait and see." He adds, "My son is on his way to El Paso Friday and I'm pulling out for the same on Wednesday. I might see you on Long Island. I'm thinking of taking a load tomorrow so I can see that car of mine. It's a Marmon. Have you ever seen a Marmon?"

"I've seen a Marmon truck. I didn't know they made cars."

"Yeah, it's a 1917 Model 34 Runabout. A fellow that's buying hay out there is selling it to me. It's completely restored. I think they made cars up until the thirties. They went into war production during the second world war."

He gives him the paperwork he will need on Friday, explains their pay system and goes over a few other company policies with him then Mike heads for home. He pulls into his home driveway at three forty. He raps on the door.

"Who is... Mike! Darn you, I had no idea you would be home so soon. I wondered who that could be at the door." They go in the house together. "How did you make it so early?"

"I drove through half the night. I guess I got used to it on the way down." He kisses her, "... and I guess I missed you guys. Darn, it's a long lonely trip."

"Do you have to go again soon?"

"I have a shorter run this weekend to Long Island and then one more run to El Paso next week. After that we're not sure."

"Did you have lunch? I can make you a sandwich and soup if you like?"

"Hey, that sounds great. Is this all my mail?" He looks through a small stack. "Any bills?"

'I got the phone and water bills. There's a letter there from your doctor but our ONHIP takes care of that, doesn't it?" Mike rips it open and smiles. The letterhead has Dr. Linda McLean's picture on it.

He calls absently, "Just a reminder I missed an appointment. It was about that test for my allergies. I might run over after I eat. I think they're open till five. I hope my application for ONHIP has gone through. We're still on NS Med-i-Care. I think the navy allows us 90 days to change it."

He sits at the table and plays with Shelly. "The kids are both healthy, eh?"

"Yeah, and so is Mooch." she laughs, "Don't look so bewildered, it's the cat. Did you forget?" She puts soup and toast in front of him.

"Oh yeah, so we decided to call it Mooch, eh? What do the kids think of it? By the way, which sex is it?"

"It's female. Audrey thinks she's been fixed so we have our fingers crossed. She loves your side of the bed, by the way."

Mike looks puzzled, "Audrey?" He swallows his coffee.

"The vet. You know, next door?"

"Oh yeah, I guess I forgot. I guess the kids like the cat, eh?" Marlene nods and pours him more coffee. She sits close beside him and leans against his shoulder. "Have you missed me?"

"Have I ever. That's the worst part of this job, the long hours when a guys away from home. Maybe I can find something local when I get a chance." he plays with Shelly's fingers. "Where's Richard?"

"Next door. It appears he likes Audrey and she loves to have him underfoot, she says. I figured, why not? She'll bring him over before long. Finish your soup."

"I have my laundry in Tryst. Shall I bring it in before I go over to the doc's." He's already washed the bedding then wrinkled them again. She nods. He gets up to go. "Want me to take her so you can do the laundry?"

"No, she's no bother. She's really well behaved... unlike her father." she sticks her tongue out at him as he heads for the door. "Hurry back, lover man." and she winks. Mike thinks she's catching all my bad habits but grins as he heads out the door.

He quickly drives to the medical building and checks with the desk for an opening. "Has Dr. McLean got an opening this afternoon?"

She smiles, "Let me check with her." She calls an inside office. She hangs up the phone and says, "Please take a seat. I'm paging her." Mike looks at his watch and nods. "Uh, she hasn't signed out for the day so she should be in the building. I'm sure she'll only be a moment. She may be in the lab."

An assistant office worker at a nearby desk speaks up. "She's in conference. Dr. Ben Galloway from Spencerville? I guess you were on coffee when he came in."

Mike speaks up, "Maybe I better just make an appointment. Can you set me up for next Tuesday or Wednesday? I think it's only some more tests she wanted to do."

"Okay, I've penned you in for Tuesday morning at nine. Is that okay?"

"I do have to go to New York city this weekend but I should be back Monday sometime." He leaves it at that and heads for the exit. He's sure the good doctor from Spencerville will satisfy her since Cocco says he always has.

Mike looks into the offices of Dr. J. Keenway and it seems to be busy. He's the general practitioner in the medical center and Mike is thinking he might become their doctor. He'll have to ask Linda her opinion.

He gazes south from Frontenac Mall towards Lake Ontario but close in between and just across the street is Collins Bay penitentiary. He wonders if Dana or his wife's friend, Jen could be there. He's heard of a prison for women here in Kingston so he supposes they could be.

He heads to Tryst and it occurs to him if any of them wanted to find him Tryst would be a dead give away. A pink crew cab pickup stands out like a sore thumb. Then it suddenly occurs to him that his ex girlfriend, Jackie, who convinced him to paint it pink is here in Kingston as well.

The armed service's base, CFB Kingston is here with many past intimates. Given time he's sure he will run into many of them and for a fact a female is stopped in the mall parking lot staring at the pink pickup right now. Mike has entered the cafe for coffee and is noting the existence of a coin operated laundry in the mall for future reference. He decides to head home for supper. Approaching the pickup he wonders what he would like to trade it for.

He pulls in home and notices Marlene's car in the garage while on the doorstep is a monster with pointed ears. He grins, "So you're Mooch, eh?" He reaches to scratch an ear on his way in the house. Mooch follows him inside. "Hey Hon, I'm home," he calls out. "Doc was busy so I made an appointment for next week. Did you ever get a family doctor for the rest of you?"

Marlene leans out from the kitchen, "Come out here, Mike. I'm gabbing with Audrey. Do you want coffee?"

"Not for me, I just had one at the mall. Hi there, Miss Animal Doctor. What's new?"

"You're back early. Marlene said you thought you wouldn't be back until tomorrow. You must be tired."

"Not that bad. I seemed to pick up the habit of plugging on through on my trip down so as soon as I got a good rest I ended up pushing the miles on my way back. I wonder if there's a study concerning that."

Audrey musses, "I bet there is. I recall something similar in study hours back in college. If a student spent long hours studying they found it was much easier to cram for an exam." She turns to Marlene, "I have to run. I help mom put on supper for dad and my brothers. See you later."

Mike proceeds to give his wife a passionate kiss and she promises to hurry the preparation for supper.. unless he wants her to put it on hold. Mike grins and says they better feed the kids on schedule or they might keep them up all night.

Marlene laughs, "Guess what your son has discovered." Mike shrugs and looks quizzically at her. "He loves macaroni and cheese. I tried him with a bit on my spoon and he fussed until I gave him some. He really loves it. Do you suppose he could eat too much of it?"

"Did he eat quite a bit of it?"

"Not at one time but he thinks whenever we eat he should have macaroni & cheese."

Mike grins, "Have you got some on for him?"

"I got it on for all of us tonight. I hope you like it. We're having Bavarian sausages with it and green beans." Mike is pleased and even surprised when she provides home made rolls for the sausages.

Home is more relaxed with Mike working again and even though he realizes it's not steady work he feels better. Their sex life is hectic and wildly abandoned making up for all the days apart.

Thursday, June 5, 1986

Marlene's molded to him when he awakes and it thrills him all over again to be home. He recalls hearing her up a few hours ago with their daughter and thinks she nursed them both. He tries not disturbing her but she instinctively knows he's awake and wiggles to capture his piss hard on. Mike chuckles as she bounces on him and pulls her close to kiss her lips. "Wild woman, hold still so I can kiss you."

She manages to keep moving while they strain to kiss and laughs when he sets her free to ride. "Oh Mike, I never get enough of you. I love it when you fill me with your wild baby maker. Are you going to fill my vault with a deposit?"

"You know I am, you're my private sperm bank, baby." And in due time he does after ensuring she has a few orgasms of her own. Then he's off to the shower and toilet. Coffee is awaiting him and fast followed by breakfast.

"I finished your laundry. It's in the box by the garage door. You're pulling out tonight then?" Mike nods watching the morning news. "Did I tell you I found us a pediatrician?"

"Uh, no. Who did you get?"

His name is Dr. John Richards and he's a well established doctor here in the city. I asked Audrey and she recommends him. He's also a general practitioner so I guess he'll be my doctor as well. Do you plan to stay with the one that you saw before?"

"I think so, she's very good. We'll see, I guess. I'll stick with her for now." Mike reaches and turns down the TV, "Did you see the weather? I better cut the grass while the weather's good. I think I'll take a run over to the unemployment office first though. I want to stay aware of any other options for work that might come up." He looks around, "Where's that cat?"

Marlene laughs softly and says, "Look in the bedroom."

Mike goes to the door and grins. Mooch is stretched out filling his side of the bed. Mike calls back to Marlene, "She likes the bed, eh." Marlene nods vigorously.

Mike goes to the door. "Is there anything you want while I'm in town?" She shakes her head and he goes out. He sees Audrey's car in the lot next door at the clinic but she works too close and has become friends with his wife so he best take it easy with her. He starts Tryst and heads over to the UIC (Unemployment Insurance Commission) to check the work situation.

It's pretty bleak in anything he's trained to do. Even if he was a union member he would have a problem getting a job locally, it appears. He considers he's lucky to have the job he does have. He leaves the office and drives out to the truck stop at Napanee.

"Good morning Toni, just coffee, thanks" She brings his coffee and stays on the other side of the counter.

"How did it work out with that guy that wanted you to drive for him?" She asks. "So he's from Camden East, is he?"

"Yep and I been on a run to Texas for him."

"Texas? And you're back already?"

"Hauling cattle, can't stop enroute. You get all your sleep on the way home." He sips his coffee. "Got a run to Long Island this weekend for him. Looks like steady work for a while but he's not sure how long."

"Who is that? What's his name?"

"Keith Richardson, well he goes by KG since his son's name is Keith as well. How have you been?"

"Oh Mike, don't play coy with me. I know what you want. I'm available when you have the time. You know that. You don't have to play polite with me. You're a player just like I am. Takes one to know one, I guess." She chuckles.

"All the same it is getting on towards lunch time and my place is at home where Marlene's cooking to serve me. I'll see you when I can, love. You take care now." He heads home for lunch.

After lunch he gets his gasoline mower running and starts cutting grass. He starts on the edge of the sidewalk on the boulevard then works his way around the house to the lakeside slope. He can see he'll be getting out the electric weed eater next to do some fine trimming.