Mike's Ontario Bk. 01: Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it is he pulls in at about eight twenty and there is a shortage of parking. He curses under his breath, "What the hell is going on? Where did everyone come from?" He makes his way inside and sees at least four waitresses on duty but no Adrienne. He goes back to the truck and pulls ahead to fuel it up at the pumps then parks for the night.

He goes for supper. He smiles when he sees which waitress is approaching his table. She's 5'5" with deep red hair, oriental brown eyes and very much Japanese.

He would judge her age at mid twenties but must admit she could be nineteen or thirty five. He did know she looks mighty sweet and he approaches her with that in mind.

Big smile, "Hi, I'm Mike and I need your help." He winks and she muffles a cute giggle.

"What would you like, Mike?"

Mike is caught off guard, "Duh, well your name for a start."

She tee hees again and says, "We have a good special." She reaches and opens his menu pointing, "25% off, you like?" Mike stops to look at what she's pointing at.

"Beef tips with gravy and mushrooms over choice of noodles or rice. Okay, I like. Now how about your handle? How come you don't have a name tag?"

"Me Hitomi," and she leaves to place his order. Mike watches her backside as she goes and whistles to himself. Suddenly he remembers he hasn't ordered any coffee yet. He tries to catch Hitomi's attention again. He pantomimes coffee and she nods emphatically.

Mike relaxes and studies the other waitresses. There seems to be three others on the floor, a blonde and two brunettes varying from just over five feet to five five. The blonde is tallest with long flowing hair and a nice smile, mid twenties and curvy with a prominent pair of breasts. Tallest of the brunettes is the oldest in early thirties and heaviest named Bernice if Mike's eyes are as sharp as he thinks they are.

The short brunette leaves with a guy and Mike guesses she's off duty now. He looks over the field that's left.

Hitomi arrives with his coffee and he smiles. "So when are you off duty?"

She beams, "Very soon now. In just a few minutes. I think someone else will bring your supper."

Mike laughs, "So how about helping me then. You could show me around and we could go somewhere. What do you think?"

She blushes and covers her mouth, " I think that sounds like fun."

Mike nods and asks, "So what's happening tonight that we can go to?" Hitomi bows and goes for his food. She places everything in place on his table then bows again.

"Nice to meet you, Mike. Goodbye now." and she turns away leaving him sitting there. Mike sees her pulling a cloak around her shoulders across the floor and leaving with a smiling oriental guy. He eats his supper dejectedly until a long shadow crosses his plate.

"Would you care for any dessert?" She taps her front tooth with her pen, "Perhaps something French if Oriental eludes you?" Her eyes are laughing although she keeps a straight face. He hardly takes time to note her name is Gail.

"I think not." Mike gets up to leave. He pays at the till and retires to his sleeper. If it wasn't for Adrienne he would write off this burg. "Goodnight Syracuse, New York. What a dude!" He curls up for the night.