All Comments on 'Mike's Performance Evaluation Ch. 02'

by mistressjanem

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Of course she intends to rape him

And force him to do things against his will. That's her whole objective. What a load of garbage. Just once I wish people in his position would do the logical thing. Record her actions on his I-phone, send her to prison and OWN the Company. Even for fiction, this was ludicrous. When will Lit allow negative stars? Just plain bad.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Yay for figging!

Nice touch with the ginger root! Rare detail here. I hope her next installment is a cage for his cock! Btw annon hater, he consented, she offered to stop. Can't rape the willing as they say. Stop reading femdom stories if you feel so strongly. Great writing, thanks for sharing.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Consent Given

I have not much doubt that this does happen in rare cases and although it was part way through his so called obedience training, he did consent. I wonder how he will deal with his girlfriend and if the treatment he is enduring will end that relationship. He obviously did not want her to see the first discipline and bears much the same markings and he also is not allowed to cum. This can ruin his normal life outside of work and work is not all there is to life. The boss was sneaky by having a video of him the first time he was in for his performance review. Also the pointer I would think would be more brutal than a caning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Dubious consent. Authority figure over his employment. How is that not coercion?

Submisky35Submisky35over 5 years ago
Fantasy story, but fun to read

Does Michael submit to his "training" because he wants to keep his job, or does he keep the job in order to be trained? Looking forward to Chapter 3.

Safari4444Safari4444over 5 years ago
training

Miss Jane. I want to submit to your training

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous