All Comments on 'Mikey and the Chickadee Ch. 08'

by kidboise

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your writing is superb....

The story flows effortlessly and creates such beautiful imagery for the imagination. Thank you for sharing your gift.

GybbsGybbsover 6 years ago
hey, kid!

You've done it again! These guys are amazing - I'm falling for them sumthin' fierce (as we said in the Mid-West). Thanks for using your talents to bring these two beautiful men into our lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

...whatever you are doing for a living you should add writer / author to your resume. I am so in love with Mikey and his chickadee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happy

I've always seen this series on the new stories list and i never gave it a chance. Until today. And, boy, am i glad i did! Your writing is impeccable, the story flows so smoothly and i can't wait for the next chapter.

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
They need to start sharing some kisses

I think these two would likely become much closer, and a little faster, if they just started to taste each others lips. I'm liking the way they are both very gradually starting to evolve.

kidboise, you have a real talent, and I am loving this story so much. Sex? I'm sure it's coming, but the slow approach is beautiful. I get bored reading fuck followed by fuck, and then they wake up and fuck again, it's not even realistic, how many can fuck and cum 3,4, or even 8 times in 24 hours?

catamitecatamiteover 5 years ago
Skin to Skin

Hot; lovely and Hot. Now to wake-up.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkidboise@kidboise
Just someone who loves to write. Originally from Boise, Idaho. Now living in Vancouver, British Columbia. So glad to hear that some of you are enjoying my stories. Follow me on twitter/instagram: kid8oise