All Comments on 'Mikey and the Chickadee Ch. 10'

by kidboise

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years ago

I really love this story. And I love that it’s not rushed.

Everything is so relaxed and chilled between them. Honest and vulnerable, raw and real. I love it.

And I’m counting down the days until the next chapter.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years ago

Also, in the story it’s thursday evening, and ends Friday morning. doesn’t he have to give his work an answer about moving today?!!!

bigkahoona1bigkahoona1about 6 years ago

I too always look forward to the next chapter. I really love this story and I also love the way you write. Bravo.

GybbsGybbsabout 6 years ago
a wonderful job...

... of being fuck-buddies - these two guys are so genuine, so amiable, so understandable. No wonder they're falling for each other: what's not to like??!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love....

You are just a wonderful writer.... I get so happy when I see updates on your stories. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why

Porn is not supposed to make you cry. The emotion in this was so authentic :(

filovebugfilovebugabout 6 years ago
Excited for the next chapter

Really excited to see what happens between them next. Love that they’re getting closer and it’s so cute they’ve fallen asleep together so many times now.

o2byoungo2byoungabout 6 years ago
You are gifted!

I was so busy, trying to finish one of my chapters and get it uploaded, that I missed this one, even though I try to keep up. I saw where Ch 11 was available, and realized I had not read 10 yet. I guess that can happen, when you're both a reader and a writer.

I loved when Mikey said 'Blow me' and was just what Wyatt wanted. It happened to me once, the guy was actually straight, and said 'blow me' and I told him I'd love to, and he allowed me to.

Kid, you have a real talent for writing such emotional and realistic stories. This has become one of my favorites, as soon as I read Ch 11, I'll be looking for 12 to be posted.

Doug, aka o2byoung

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i am worried

As this chapter ends, its Friday and Chickadee has to make his decision regarding whether to move or not.

I am loving this story, its pace and your very talented writing.

Thank you

ProerosProerosalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful

Whilst I have loved every chapter, this is the one I enjoyed the most. It showed that something big is going to happen. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely

I am really enjoying this, I love long stories, this one is very relaxing, just what I needed. Thank you.

catamitecatamiteover 5 years ago
Life; Love; Fuck Buddies for Ever

Yep, they have fallen in Love. Sweet emotional read. I love the humanity in all you have given us.

Beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkidboise@kidboise
Just someone who loves to write. Originally from Boise, Idaho. Now living in Vancouver, British Columbia. So glad to hear that some of you are enjoying my stories. Follow me on twitter/instagram: kid8oise