Miku's First Time

Story Info
A young woman learns about the joys of sex.
8.3k words
4.6
33.7k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, with no character intended to represent a real person, and my characters are over 18. Please do not read if women with penises do not appeal to you; otherwise I hope you enjoy my story!

Jakuchō Ito softly blew the steam from her tea, eyelids closed as she listened to the pitter-patter of rain on her home. She opened them just in time to watch lightning slice through a sea of billowing, black clouds, and that was when she saw the girl.

The rain had soaked through her thin kimono, long, messy strands of hair covering a too-pale face. She was stumbling up an overgrown cattle path that no one tread, as Jakuchō was the only person on the whole mountain, and the mud churning beneath her feet caused her to slip more than once in the late-winter darkness.

"Girl, this way!"

For a moment it seemed as though the stranger didn't hear her, but then the girl's head snapped towards the shout. She began struggling towards the house, and by the time she reached the porch Jakuchō was waiting with a drying cloth. No words were spoken as Jakuchō gently draped the fabric about her visitor's shoulders, then the woman ushered the girl inside to a stool by the fireplace. The girl clutched the cloth about her trembling shoulders, gazing up at Jakuchō with wide eyes

"T-thank you. My name is Miku Uzamaki, an-nd I am so grateful for your-r help."

Jakuchō's gaze lingered on the girl, noting that she was not the young child that she had seemed from afar. She was still very young, yes, but the swell of her surprisingly large breasts suggested that she had just barely entered womanhood.

"It is my pleasure. Now, would you like some tea to warm you? You are shaking, you poor thing..."

Miku nodded, her cold fingers trying to brush her hair into some semblance of propriety. Once they were both settled, each with a full cup of calming jasmine tea in hand, the woman began questioning her guest.

"Now, tell me: why are you out here? There is no village for nearly two day's journey, and no one would be foolish enough to make such a trip dressed as you are, especially in this weather."

Miku shifted, nose scrunching as she hesitated. When she answered she was so quiet that Jakuchō had to lean forward in order to hear her over the pattering rain.

"I brought dishonor to my family."

For a moment tears began to prick at the corners of her wide, innocent eyes, but she quickly wiped them away with a still-damp sleeve. Jakuchō placed a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder, the touch a silent request to continue.

"I was to be wed to an extremely wealthy, but horrid, man who regularly beats his six wives even in public. Yesterday I came of age, and as the man and my family grew drunk at my birthing-day ceremony I realized that I could not bear to spend my life with someone like him. When I pleaded with my parents to arrange a marriage with someone more gentle they refused, both holding no regard for my welfare even though kinder men had expressed interest."

Jakuchō shook her head, a jaded sigh escaping her. She had heard similar stories before, and any family who would treat their own in such a beastly manner didn't deserve to profit from essentially selling their daughter into an arranged marriage.

"I am saddened to hear of your plight, Miku. You may rest here until the storm passes, and then I will give you some food and better clothing to help you on your journey. Is it other relatives that you seek?"

The girl shook her head, the last of the damp strands clinging to her shoulders.

"No, I have no distant relatives to rely on. I do not know where I am going, but anywhere is better than there."

Conviction burned in Miku's eyes, and Jakuchō couldn't help but admire the feisty streak she displayed. For the first time in many years the woman felt the stirrings of arousal, both physically and spiritually. Lately she had been longing for any degree of companionship, and something about this girl called to her. Before she could think it through Jakuchō found herself nodding, her fingers tightening around the delicate porcine cup.

"Well, in that case you are welcome to stay here with me. I have a respectable farm, and in exchange for your help I will house and feed you."

Miku's eyes lit up, a smile dancing across her cheeks. She clasped her hands together, bowing her head in a gesture of respect.

"Oh, thank you kind lady! You have my word that I will work hard, and it would be an honor to help the woman who is helping me."

"Please, call me Jakuchō. I am well aware that I am old enough to be your mother, but I want no formalities if you are to be living here. I may refer to you as 'girl' out of habit of our age difference, but you are a woman and deserve to be treated as such."

Miku nodded her understanding, and soon she was trailing next to Jakuchō as the woman led her to the spare bedroom. As they walked Jakuchō observed how the still-damp kimono her visitor wore clung to every curve perfectly, the fabric allowing the outline of peaked nipples to show through. Jakuchō knew, without a doubt, that having a young, nubile house-mate just down the hall was going to wreak havoc on her libido. She had been with many partners before, but not in years, and it had been a long time since she had such beauty to gaze upon.

Thank the kami for loose clothing that hid her body's reactions!

***

The next week passed swiftly, each day a whirlwind of activities as Miku adjusted to her new life. While she had never had to perform chores, such as milking a cow or weeding cucumber plants, there was beauty and honor to be found in such work. Seeing her diligence pay off in the forms of delicious meals or healthy-growing vegetables gave her a sense of pride that she had been lacking. Jakuchō watched the girl open up, happiness blooming from within them both.

The duo soon settled into a routine, and their nightly tea ritual had quickly become Jakuchō's favorite part of the day. Miku would share stories of the people in the village, and in turn Jakuchō would regale her with tales of her experiences with animals or intense weather she had encountered on the mountainside. Neither soul was alone any longer.

As the days grew into months Jakuchō found herself needing to attend to her manhood for longer and longer periods of time. Once Miku was sleeping, and she was sure the girl wouldn't walk past her thin, tatami door, Jakuchō would undress, allowing her thick, nine-inch cock to spring free. From the waist up Jakuchō looked like a beautiful woman in her late 30's, but she had the virile cock of a man half her age.

That was what had gotten her exiled to such lonely mountains.

A decade ago she was in Farmer Uskai's barn, balls-deep in his orgasming daughter, when one of the villagers walked in on them. That was how the elders had found out about her, and the way she had bedded several village girls, so from there it was either be killed or flee. Now that same intense lust was once again coursing through her veins, and as her fingers wrapped around the head of her cock it was all she could do not to moan Miku's name aloud.

Jakuchō gazed down at her turgid cock, her hand beginning a steady pumping rhythm as she pictured Miku kneeling in front of her. The girl's perky breasts, much larger than average for their culture, would look lovely decorated in a thick layer of cum. Miku would be wet, her little cunt soft and pink, and Jakuchō imagined that the girl's clit was just begging to be touched.

It would feel sooooo good to fuck her, to bury her cock deep into a pussy again, and with such lewd thoughts egging her on Jakuchō began to pick up the pace. Her hips jerked as she imagined Miku's plump lips wrapping around her cock. The girl was so innocent, so pure, but that only made Jakuchō want to defile her more. There was so much that she could teach Miku about the pleasures of flesh.

With a grunt Jakuchō orgasmed, several hot, thick spurts of cum shooting onto her discarded yukata.

Well, good thing that washing laundry was her chore.

As she bent to retrieve her clothing she halted, hand frozen in mid-reach.

"Mmmmmmm, ahhhh..."

The soft, barely-audible moans were coming from Miku's room, and a flash of concern zapped through Jakuchō.

Was her girl alright?

Jakuchō threw on a robe, clutching the silken over-garment closely enough that it would cover her still semi-hard cock. She quietly padded down the hall, stopping just outside of Miku's room. The light from the near-full moon illuminated the hallway sufficiently so that no candlelight was needed, and Jakuchō saw that the sliding door was cracked open just a hair. She lifted her hand to knock, lips parted to call out, but she was stopped by the sound of a muffled gasp, which was immediately followed by a cooing sound.

"Oooh!"

The slit in the door was wide enough that Jakuchō could see inside the room, and she instantly wished she hadn't.

Miku was naked, her back on her sleeping mat and her legs spread invitingly. Three petite fingers were jammed into her pussy, her delicate hand working them in and out in a barely-decent imitation of a phallus. Jakuchō tried to squeeze her legs together, tried to stop her cock from rising to full mast, but she failed. Miku let out a whine, frustration painted in her tone.

"Oooh, please...why!? No, uggh, not again, nooo..."

Jakuchō watched as Miku's free hand toyed with her clit, but it looked as though the girl was struggling to cum. Several heartbeats passed, then she yanked her fingers out of her cunt with a growl of annoyance.

That was it.

Never would Jakuchō leave a beautiful woman in such an unsatisfied state, not if she could help it. She flung the door the rest of the way open, closing the gap between them and dropping to her knees in front of the startled girl.

"Shhhhh. Let me help."

Miku's instinct was to scream, or to at least to cover herself, but the commanding tone of Jakuchō's husky voice kept her still.

"H-help me?"

Jakuchō's heated gaze traveled upwards along the blushing flesh before her, eyes finally locking onto Miku's.

"Yes. If you allow me to then I can help you cum, and I promise that you will feel much, much better afterwards."

Every fiber of her being told Miku that this was improper, that she should throw Jakuchō from her room, but the aching need she had between her thighs was clouding her normally-rational thinking ability. For several heartbeats she hesitated, but then she slowly nodded, gaze shyly tearing away from the woman before her.

"Yes..."

That one word of consent was all it took.

Jakuchō wasted no time, and as much as she wanted to admire Miku's body she needed to take care of the girl's base issue first.

"Get on your knees, then put your head down on a pillow."

Miku obeyed without question, instinctively trusting the older woman to guide her as Jakuchō adjusted their positioning.

"Now spread your legs just a bit wider...and arch your back, just like this...perfect!"

The girl's ass was high in the air, her cunt on full display for the seasoned woman behind her. Jakuchō inched herself forward, deciding that a bit of foreplay would help Miku immensely. She started by placing slow, gentle kisses along the girl's pale thighs, the delightful smell of arousal acting as a heady perfume. With each kiss Miku gasped, her virginial body unaccustomed to being touched. As Jakuchō made her way inwards towards her goal the cunt before her began clenching, almost as though it realized it would soon have an experienced tongue inside of it.

When Jakuchō had finished her journey she stuck out her tongue, angling her head just right so that the first direct contact Miku experienced would be tongue-on-clit. The woman did just that, her tongue rasping over the sensitive nub before sucking it into her mouth. Miku wailed, her nerves on overdrive as her first fingering and pussy-licking commenced. She was in a state of bliss, unimaginable sensations coursing through her petite body as the woman behind her expertly strummed her nerves like a delicate instrument.

Twenty minutes later Jakuchō's neck began to crick, and as orgasm number five gushed around her lips she decided that Miku was sated, at least for the moment. Jakuchō pulled her face back, the girl's quivering cunt walls nearly unwilling to release the two fingers and tongue she had been scissoring in them.

"Ahhhhhh!"

Miku cried out as her pussy was abandoned, her hips rocking of their own volition as she subconsciously tried to refill the void. Jakuchō's cock was painfully hard, and she sent a prayer to the kami that Miku may be willing to help her reach her own release.

"Turn over."

Miku obeyed, her jelly-like limbs barely supporting her as she flopped onto her back.

"Better?"

The dazed girl nodded up at Jakuchō, eyes hooded with desire.

"Yes, thank you..."

The sultry voice that came from Miku barely sounded like her; forever gone was the uninitiated girl who had zero notion of sex. Jakuchō traced one finger idly over the girl's cunt slit, loving the way the nubile body beneath her finger arched into her touch so responsively. The woman licked her lips, the taste of fresh pussy delicious. She trailed her finger upwards over soft flesh, eliciting a delighted gasp from the girl as the finger tip encircled a hardened nipple for the first time. She was going to take a gamble that she hadn't in years, and she fervently hoped that it would pay off.

"Miku, can you help me now?"

"How?"

"I need release, just as I granted you, but I have the lower part of a man. I will not mount you the way a husband does a wife, but there are, well, other things you can do to aid me."

Trusting, curious eyes gazed up at her, and Jakuchō fought the urge to kiss Miku.

"I will help you, but how?"

Oh, thank the kami!

"Thank you, Miku. Can you get on your knees for me?"

The girl did as she was bid, breasts bouncing as she maneuvered into a kneeling position. She was slow, her body a little weak after the intense orgasms she had experienced, but after a moment she was in the correct position. Jakuchō stood, her robe sliding off her shoulders and pooling about her waist. Miku looked upwards, a pretty flush across her cheeks.

"L-like this?"

Jakuchō bent over, gently caressing the girl's jawline.

"Yes, just like that. You are such a good girl, my Miku. The kami truly blessed this house when they sent you to my doorstep."

The little maiden smiled shyly, pride blossoming in her chest at Jakuchō's praise. She wanted to help her mentor, and if she were being honest a piece of her was very, very curious about what lay beneath the older woman's robe. She had seen illustrations of naked males on scrolls, and had heard her family's maids gossip in great detail about the men they had bedded, but it was very different to be in such a situation.

When Jakuchō's robe slid fully off of her Miku gasped; the cock in her face was massive. The average length of a man seemed to be around five inches, since the maids always got excited whenever a man turned out to be larger, but she could tell that this phallus must be nearly double that size. She was transfixed by the cock before her, pink tongue subconsciously wetting her lips.

"It seems that you like what you see. Are you ready?"

Miku, brow furrowed, turned her face up towards Jakuchō.

"What do I do?"

"I will guide you. Part your lips, and make them into a circular shape."

Jakuchō, excited by the eagerness of the girl kneeling before her, had to stop herself from shoving her whole length into the willing mouth being presented to her. She started with just the tip, easing herself into the warm cavern of Miku's throat. Soon she was about a quarter of the way in, and it felt incredible.

"Now, start sucking a bit, as though you were enjoying a piece of candied bamboo."

The girl suckled at the cock parting her lips, her tongue wriggling around the head of it as her naturally submissive nature encouraged her to please her lover.

"Nnnngh, ugggh..."

Jakuchō's moan echoed about the small room, her ball sack tightening delightfully as Miku ran an experimental finger over the exposed portion of her shaft.

"Oh, yessss...!"

The hiss of pleasure spurred Miku on, curious hands exploring the rock-hard beast before her. Feather-light brushes and experimental strokes, coupled with sliding another inch down the girl's throat, soon had Jakuchō ready to burst.

"Miku, release me and press your breasts together, now!"

She did as instructed, the lovely, perky globes of her flesh offering a perfect target for Jakuchō. With a pop the swollen cock bounced from between her lips, Jakuchō's fingers replacing the girl's mouth.

"Yes, oh yes...ahhhh!"

Miku watched as the first rope of cum jetted across Miku's breasts, and it was soon joined by several more. Her tits were masterfully painted, her sweet little nipples dripping with pearly globs of jizz as Jakuchō's seed dripped down her body. Even when the last blast had landed on her, that one decorating her cheek, Miku held still. She gazed up at her mentor, young cunt burning with desire. She clenched her thighs instinctively, her body longing to be filled in a way that she didn't yet understand.

"D-did, did I do well?"

Once Jakuchō could breathe again she reached down, gently pulling the ravishing girl to her feet. Her fingers grasped Miku's chin, guiding their lips together. Miku gasped, heart fluttering as she had her first kiss.

"Oooh..."

The sound she made encouraged Jakuchō, the woman sliding her tongue into the sweet cave of Miku's mouth. She taught her young pupil how to kiss, guiding her through various techniques. Her cock, never quite having softened, once again rose as their tutoring session went on. She began to kiss other pieces of Miku, showing the girl just how good it felt when her throat, breasts and hips were peppered with kisses. By the time Jakuchō had kissed her way down to Miku's cunt the girl was a quivering mess, her pussy leaking with desire.

"Jakuchō, please, I, I think I need you again..."

"I know."

Jakuchō began licking, the girl's legs spreading insticutally to grant her lover better access. This time her fingers slid right in, Miku's body ready for the invaders. It didn't take more than a few perfectly-placed licks to make the girl spasm in pleasure, her body hypersensitive to the fingers stretching her little cunt.

"Cum for me, Miku! Cum now!"

The dominant woman curled her fingers upwards, bumping against the spot that made women see sparks behind their eyes. Miku's cry of release was music to Jakuchō's ears, the sound of a satisfied woman easily her favorite noise in the world.

"Ahhhh! Jakuchō!"

Nevermind - the sound of her name slipping from Miku's lips as she came was her favorite sound.

When the orgasm had wracked through its nubile hostess Miku collapsed to her knees, chest heaving as she caught her breath. Her gaze was clouded, eyes unfocused as her body processed the slew of her sensations it had learned that night. Without a word Jakuchō used her robe to wipe the bulk of her cum from Miku's body, then she tucked the exhausted girl into bed, curling up with her and tucking Miku beneath her chin. That was how they fell asleep, neither feeling lonely any longer.

***

Sunlight peeked through the cracks in the shutters, rousing Jakuchō from slumber. To her surprise Miku was awake, her knuckles trailing gently across Jakuchō's arm. When their gazes met Miku blushed, hand quickly retreating.

"I am sorry, I just found myself wanting to touch you...I, I should have asked..."

Jakuchō placed a finger over the girl's lips, stemming her apology.

"Let me make something perfectly clear. Last night was amazing, and you are incredible. You have my permission to touch any part of me at any time, even if it would normally be improper to do so. You have had a sexual awakening, and I am willing to guide you as much or as little as you desire. I will not do anything that you do not want me to, and I will happily teach you anything that you do want to experience."

Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers