Miku's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
185 Followers

Of course she couldn't feel the detail of veins or the dips of Jakuchō's phallus from the outside, but her virgin cunt absolutely could. It was experiencing more than it ever had, and every throb rippling through the otherwise unmoving hard-on stretched her just a little more past her limit. Jakuchō sighed, planting a kiss below Miku's ear.

"Good girl. Now, tell me what you feel."

Miku whimpered, her body on fire.

"You, I feel you! Ohhhh, by the Kami, I am so stretched..."

The statement became a full whine halfway through, earning a husky chuckle from her mentor.

"Oh, my little flower, I have not yet begun to truly ride you. I am going to stretch you again and again tonight!"

Jakuchō's moved her hand up, her thumb brushing the lips that had just begged her to fuck their owner. She rocked her hips experimentally, earning a groan from the girl pinned beneath her. Miku's muscles clenched, earning her a pleasured grunt from Jakuchō.

"Do you feel that? How your tight little pussy is -uhn- squeezing me? Trying to pull me in deeper?"

Miku nodded, shivering as her cunt followed Jakuchō's words and pulsed along the girth stretching it. Jakuchō slid her thumb between Miku's lips, the girl instinctively sucking it as though it were a cock.

"That means you are still adjusting to me. When you stop moving, and accept your place underneath me, that is when I will truly begin to pleasure you."

Miku registered her lover's words, trying as hard as she could to still herself under Jakuchō's fiery gaze. Eventually she focused on the thumb in her mouth and began sucking it harder, lapping her tongue softly along the length. Jakuchō couldn't help but grin as she felt the twitching of Miku's hips still while the girl indulged her oral fixation. Soon she was sucking Jakuchō's thumb in earnest, the distraction letting her little breeding hole do what it was made for. Miku was lost in the clenching of her pussy, her body relishing the way her walls instinctively clamped around Jakuchō's cock.

Their precum started to seep out from between them, squishing up over the swollen nub of her clit and sliding down over her slit.

She was ready.

Miku was still caught up in trying to distract herself with her mentor's thumb, so Jakuchō pushed the webbing of her palm against Miku's mouth and stroked the girl's throat as she started to slide out of the tight, no-longer-virgin pussy she was buried in.

"Good girl..."

Jakuchō withdrew her cock until just the tip remained, then she slammed herself home. The first thrust back in felt like it was going to split Miku open. Jakuchō bottomed out again, bumping the nerves buried deep in Miku a little rougher that time, then retreated. The second stroke was the same; out to the tip, let Miku's gaping little fuck hole adjust, then thrust her way back into the quivering girl.

"You are mine."

The third stroke was a little faster, a little deeper.

"I am going to fill you..."

Jakuchō pressed her hand upwards on Miku's stomach as she pushed her cock deep inside her lover.

"I am going to breed you."

Fourth stroke.

Fifth stroke.

The sixth merged with seventh, then Jakuchō stopped counting as she began to fuck in earnest. She lost track of how many times her fingers rolled over Miku's tender, throbbing clit, or how good the weight of her hot, cum-swollen balls felt hitting the girl's ass. The sensations became a searing, desperate need to fuck harder and faster, her ears ringing joyfully at the aria of moans and cries she was pulling from her lover.

Jakuchō didn't need to last long for the first time, which was good because she had never fucked a hole so tight. She was on the brink of cumming, her balls tightening as she slammed again and again into the wet cunt beneath her. Jakuchō knew exactly when her orgasm was approaching, even though it had been years since she had fucked anyone. Her experience allowed her to approximate the swelling of her balls, no matter if she was cumming from a tightly closed fist or a well-used cunt.

Back in the village Jakuchō had experienced many erotic encounters. From being balls-deep in expert cocksuckers' throats to deflowering farmer's daughters she had enjoyed dozens of cunts, and she had even bottomed out inside a man's spasming prostate once. Yet it was the tiny, writhing cunt beneath her, sucking her in and tightening delightfully, that made her feel like a king.

Each time she pulled out, her hips lifting off the sleeping mat, Miku was dragged upwards by the sloppy suction of Jakuchō's cockhead. Every vein and ridge would catch, then spread her wider as Jakuchō fucked back into her. The swing of her balls became a sharp slapping noise from the speed of their fucking, strings of precum keeping them connected. Jakuchō let out a groan, her sack now painfully tight. She wasn't going to last much longer: thankfully just a few more strokes up the trail of nerves inside Miku had the girl wailing. Jakuchō savored each ridge and wrinkle unfolding around her cock as she bit down on Miku's neck, the orgasming girl whimpering beneath her.

"Feel me cum in you."

Jakuchō once again took Miku's hand, guiding her fingers back down to that bump in her stomach.

"Feel me fill you as I cum."

Miku could feel it, and it made her wail as she neared her own orgasm.

Jakuchō's massive cock was pushing and throbbing against the back of her little cunt, her lover's balls twitching and grinding against her ass as they started to pump rope after rope up of sticky semen up through Jakuchō's shaft. Jakuchō was in paradise, Miku's orgasm giving rise to her final spurts. Then the power of Jakuchō's cum throbbed inside of Miku, pushing up and flooding her with every shaking breath.

One.

Two.

Three.

The subtle force of the third shot washing over the girl's cervix was the last thing she felt before the dam of tension in her own body broke, her womb filling with Jakuchō's cum.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Like Jakuchō before her Miku stopped counting, losing herself in her mentor's panting, growling, shuddering thrusts. It was all she could think about: cum. Cum from the massive cock stuffing her well-fucked cunt. The cum filling her, flooding her with the sheer amount of it. She felt Jakuchō's cock plugging her hole with its girth, bottoming out while still trying to push deeper. Cumming, kami, cumming harder than ever, cumming so hard that she could feel her womb entrance opening to pull in as much sticky, wet semen as it could.

There was no telling how much time she lost, her body instinctively wriggling, squeezing and orgasming on the cock buried in her. When she finally was able to focus Jakuchō was still inside her, the woman's impressively hard cock plugging its cum deep inside the nubile girl. Jakuchō slowly thrust her hips a few more times, the lazy motion merely emphasizing her domination of the cream-filled pussy she had claimed. Miku was now pressed fully against the sleeping mat, her trembling limbs finally giving out after the vigorous fucking she had endured.

Jakuchō slowly drew her hips back, the ridges of her cock sliding pleasantly along the walls of its favorite cum-coated cunt. Miku let out a soft moan, thighs clenching uncontrollably as her exhausted hips continued to twitch every now and then.

She was beautiful.

Jakuchō scooped her lover up, carrying Miku to her old bedroom. She snuggled them into the clean blanket there, sleep claiming them in minutes. Just before selling asleep her hand drifted to Miku's belly, Jakuchō's last thought a hazy image of how divine a pregnant Miku would look.

Awebb27
Awebb27
185 Followers