Miku's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miku's eyes widened, a surprised gleam shining from them.

"You mean that we could do those things again? That, that I could touch you, down there?"

Kami, this girl was going to be the death of her - in the best way possible.

Jakuchō stifled a grin, though she found it very hard to keep her glee in check. She settled for a small smile, nodding demurely to Miku as the girl shifted onto her back.

"Yes, if you choose."

What she didn't tell the girl was that her cock was already stiff with need, or how her lips desired to be wrapped around the cute, pink nipples just out of sight below the blanket.

"I greatly enjoyed what you did to me last night, Jakuchō. Would you want to touch me like that again?"

Oh, dear kamis.

"All the time, if you would let me."

"Like when?"

Jakuchō sucked in a breath, her resistance to pounce on the girl before her weakening rapidly.

"Whenever I could. If you were cooking dinner I would come up behind you, then I would kiss your neck and allow my fingers to reach beneath your kimono and play with your sweet little nipples. If you were bent over to milk the cow I would run my hands over your bottom, yanking up your yukata and sliding a finger inside of you just to tease you. If you were pulling weeds in the vegetable garden, and seeing such delicious vegetables made me hungry, then I would stop and put something equally delicious in my mouth. It might distract you from your work, but I now know how to make you cum quickly enough..."

The girl let out an almost pained whimper, and before Miku could think it through she had tugged Jakuchō's hand over to her needy cunt. The woman's words had gotten her so wet, so hot, and Miku was aching to be touched.

"Please...?"

In response Jakuchō's fingers deftly spread open the virgin pussy, mouth watering at the feel of the slick, silky folds beneath her touch. She angled herself so that both hands had access, and soon she was knuckle-deep in Miku.

"Oooooh! Uuuuunnn, yes! Yes!"

The girl was moaning like a seasoned whore, her hips pumping as Jakuchō worked her magic. Soon a second, then third, finger joined in on the fun, and Jakuchō was able to pump them in up to her second knuckle. Miku was taking the fingering like a champ, her beautiful breasts bouncing with every thrust of Jakuchō's fingers.

"I, I am going to, ahhhhhh! I am...eeeek!"

A flood of girly cum oozed around Jakuchō's digits, the creamy fluid dripping down between Miku's spread thighs. Jakuchō withdrew her hand, pulling the blanket away so that she could admire her handiwork. Miku lay on the sleeping mat, raven hair splayed about her in a messy, luscious wave. Her nipples were hard, the areola around them pink and full, and they were begging to be suckled. Her wet, glistening cunt was gaping slightly from the vigorous stretching it had just endured, and Jakuchō longed for it to be her cum oozing out of the little fuck-hole.

She bent down, planting a tender kiss on her young lover. As they remained like that for a moment her hands began to knead the lovely tits before her, Miku's body arching into her touch as her nipples were gently squeezed and rolled about. Soon Jakuchō needed more, and her mouth trailed kisses down to the soft mounds. She worshipped the girl's breasts for several minutes, her mind picturing what they would look like swollen with milk. She had tried so hard to keep her cock out of the way, to keep the focus on Miku, but an errant shift of her hips caused her phallus to rub up against the girl's hip.

"Oh! Jakuchō, why did you not say something? I did not realize you were like this, or I would have helped sooner."

Without hesitation Miku sat up, surprising Jakuchō when she gently pushed the older woman onto her back. The girl immediately nestled between the woman's thighs, eager to get her first good look at a cock in the daylight.

It was even more impressive than she had seen.

The bulbous head was dewy with drops of precum, and the wrinkled sac below hung heavy with its load. The veins along the shaft crisscrossed the pale flesh with purple lines, allowing Miku to begin tracing a fingertip along one of them. She earned a delighted sigh from Jakuchō, and it didn't take long before the girl was sliding the large cock between her eager lips. She loved the way Jakuchō's fists clutched the blanket whenever she ran the tip of her tongue up the shaft, and how the woman would whimper if she tried to take an extra-big mouthful.

"Oh, such a good girl...now, lick the tip...ooooh, yes! Yes! Just like that, keep going...Ugggh..."

This time Jakuchō spilled her load into Miku's throat, the girl sucking down every drop like the kami had made her just for that one task. When the last spurt was swallowed the lovers curled back up together, each taking their time leisurely exploring whatever their hands could find. As they lay intertwined, Miku's fingers playing with Jakuchō's heavy breasts, she blinked sleepily up at her mentor.

"I want to touch you, the way you said you are willing to touch me. Can we do that together, whenever each of us desires?"

"Yes, of course. That would make me so, so happy."

***

The next several months saw Miku's sexual awakening commence. With each day she grew bolder, even going so far as to suck Jakuchō's cock under the table one night in the middle of dinner. She was insatiable, the girl's libido a match made in the heavens for the older woman. They had begun sleeping together after that first night, and by the second month Jakuchō had convinced her young lover to stop getting dressed altogether. Miku was now constantly naked, her body on full display for her salacious lover's enjoyment.

Jakuchō, for her part, also stopped dressing. They now bathed together, and every time Miku bent over to wash her hair, or to do anything for that matter, it was all that Jakuchō could do to keep control over herself. She was like a buck in heat, her drive to mate her doe a constant urge in the back of her mind.

But she waited.

She wanted her girl to ask to be taken, to want her little cunt filled so bad that she begged for it. Several times they had nearly crossed that line, but each time Miku had hesitated, and each time Jakuchō had respected her. She was a very, very patient woman, and could wait until her nubile lover was ready.

The kami didn't keep her waiting too long, fortunately.

One night, as hot summer waned into cool autumn, she took Miku out to one of the forest cleanings to show her the fireflies. The young girl had never sat down to watch them before, and was eager to experience the brilliant insects. As they made their way into the forest Jakuchō's fingers laced with Miku's. She gently tugged the girl towards the trees, their footsteps stifled by lichen as the swaying trees beckoned them forward. Even the wind urged them onwards, the breeze pushing them playfully forward as it twirled about their ankles. The night was growing more chilled, and she was thankful that she had insisted they dress before leaving.

The duo navigated around trunks and through undergrowth, the forest eventually thinning into an open meadow. Jakuchō eventually halted them, bouncing on the soles of her feet with a child-like eagerness that Miku rarely saw.

"Watch."

Laid before them was a grassy clearing, and Miku had to blink rapidly to make sure she wasn't imagining things.

There were constellations drifting across the ground.

Upon closer inspection she realized that they were not stars, but insects. The fireflies wove and bobbed in an intricate mating dance, their lights winking in detailed patterns as they twirled about their partners. Miku tried to follow each pair, her eyes darting about continuously, but there were so many that it was impossible to watch them all. Jakuchō led her to a small, hollowed log, the moss growing across it making for a comfortable seat. The full moon crested the forest, the light filtering down through the treetops to grant the fireflies a spotlight for their dance.

Minutes dribbled away as they watched the beauty of nature unfurl around them. Lulled by Jakuchō's comforting presence, and the fortuitous choir of softly chirping crickets, Miku found her eyelids drooping lower and lower as the moon rose higher and higher.

"Are you awake?"

The insistent tapping of a finger on her shoulder pulled Miku from slumber, and she wrapped her arms tighter about her warm pillow as she pulled it closer.

"Just a few more minutes, please..."

"Wake up, silly!"

The older woman's chuckle had her bolting upright, and she blushed furiously as she realized it was Jakuchō's thigh that she had been clutching in her sleep. She hastily released it, but was distracted by the way her lover's rigid cock strained against the yukata an inch from her cheek. It was Jakuchō's turn to blush, and she let out a nervous chuckle.

"You were so close to it, your lips nearly resting on it, that I grew very excited..."

She was cut off mid-sentence as Miku's lips pressed against the cockhead. Jakuchō gasped, a pleasant jolt of adrenaline racing up her spine at her lover's touch. Soon the girl had moved the annoying fabric aside, her lips wrapped around the penis as she began to deepthroat it. Miku had learned to take all nine and a half inches of her lover's cock into her throat now, and had even picked up some wonderful tricks on how to massage and caress it just right with her tongue. It didn't take long for Jakuchō's first eruption, the load of cum sliding flawlessly down the young girl's throat.

"Yes, take it! Nnnngg, take it all..."

Several more shots followed, the phallus swelling as it ejaculated. When Jakuchō finally stopped Miku released her cock, the appendage popping free of her plump lips. Miku's eyes were hooded, her breath heavy as she locked eyes with her lover.

"Please, take me. I want you inside me..."

No other words were needed. Miku knew what she was asking for, and Jakuchō knew what she was giving. She rushed the girl home, barely sliding the tatami door closed behind them before they were embracing. The buzzing, nervous energy of Miku's hand brushed along Jakuchō's, tracing the fingers that would soon stretch her open. It didn't take long for Jakuchō to coax Miku to recline back against a pile of pillows, the young girl submitting happily to her mentor's touch. Jakuchō gently fisted her lover's hair, guiding her into a deep, heated kiss.

Her deft fingers sought the girl's nipples through the thin kimono she wore, and it still amazed Miku how good it felt to have Jakuchō's caresses stimulating her. The woman slid her hand up the girl's robe, lifting the fabric up and tying it around Miku's wrists, loosely binding them together above her head. Her puffy nipples reacted to the air, tightening into firm nubs that just begged to be sucked.

One commanding hand wrapped around the soft curve of a tit and began to firmly knead. The motion proceeded up Miku's breast towards her nipple, then climaxed in a pinch and gentle twist of the sensitive nub. Jakuchō repeated the motions until she was practically milking Miku, and though nothing squeezed out it felt like a promise of days to come. After a few moments of lavishing the girl's big tits with loving hands Jakuchō bent down and started nursing. Miku arched her back, trying to offer more of her body to her lover; in return Jakuchō brought her thigh up for Miku to rub herself lewdly against.

After a few minutes of this Miku grew wet, so wet, and she reveled in the feeling of her pussy starting to leak through the thin fabric covering her cunt. She wanted to be so wet for Jakuchō, wet enough for her to easily finger-fuck Miku's tight little hole. She arched her hips upwards, luxuriating in the feel of the large bulge beneath Jakuchō's clothing. Miku gasped as a long, explorative finger began tracing down her belly. It halted her from grinding on Jakuchō's thigh, then it roughly pulled the v of her undergarments up, flicking the sloppy fabric back and forth against her clit before ripping it forcefully down her thighs. The strength of the movement made her legs shake. Her clit was swollen and aroused - big enough to feel when Jakuchō pressed her hand down into her lover's dripping-wet pussy lips.

The pads of the woman's fingers eased in ever so slowly through the tight little hole of Miku's cunt. She had to push fairly hard before the girl split open around them, but as soon as Jakuchō broke the seal between Miku's legs she was immediately deep inside of her.

"Unngh!"

Miku gasped out in surprise at the intrusion. She was slippery enough for Jakuchō to be knuckle-deep without further effort, so she knew it was just the feeling of being entered by fingers larger than her own. Jakuchō let Miku adjust for a moment, then started exploring and petting the spongy walls clamping around her finger. The girl would gasp every now and again as Jakuchō calmly pulled her finger back and forth, clearly in no hurry.

"Do you want more?"

Her voice was even, but bristling with command as she stared into Miku's eyes.

"Yes, please..."

Jakuchō pulled her finger out, lining up her thick pointer finger with her middle finger and pushing both into her lover. They rocked together, fingers curling and twisting in and out, dominating the walls of the girl's hot cunt. She didn't ask permission to use a third finger, but the moan Miku let out when she roughly shoved it inside told her that she had made the right choice.

"You know why I am doing this to you with my fingers, yes?"

Miku couldn't speak, her head tilted back in ecstasy as she writhed, so Jakuchō continued.

"So I can enter you with my hungry cock."

She thrust her fingers in as deep as they could fit one last time, then slid her dripping hand free. She leaned back above Miku, slowly undoing her clothing and easing the soft fabric down to reveal her massive, fully-hard dick.

"Touch it."

It was an order, not a request. Miku's restrained hands fumbled because of the binding, but she quickly extricated herself and started fondling the beast in front of her. She was mesmerized as she gazed at the huge mushroom head, the tip already shiny with precum. When she laid her eyes on the veins of the monster, which pulsed with every heartbeat, the desire for pressure against her clit became an uncontrollable need.

Jakuchō pushed Miku's hands away after a moment, lowering the girl face-down on her stomach and angling her legs apart.

"Look at how deep it's going to go inside you."

She lined her cock up along the cleft of Miku's ass cheeks, rubbing it slowly up and down for extra emphasis. Jakuchō's cock was so much longer than Miku's fingers - the girl couldn't believe that she would ever be truly ready to take that entire length. What's more, Jakuchō was thick. Miku couldn't get one hand fully around the huge prick to stroke it, but that never stopped her from trying. She was lost in a heated haze of desire, and stayed quiet even as Jakuchō drew back her hips and lined up her cockhead with Miku's virgin cunt.

The girl tensed, but didn't protest, when Jakuchō was first sinking in through her labia. Her lover was going to fuck her, was going to make her little pussy gape, and she was going to be filled tonight. Miku felt Jakuchō's precum mix with her juices as the woman entered her, the sensation eliciting a subconscious, sexy shake of her hips.

"Oh, it is too big! Jakuchō, I cannot take any more of..."

Jakuchō shushed the girl writhing beneath her, reaching down with one hand to play with Miku's clit as she kept pushing. After a few minutes Miku began to relax, her body adjusting to the massive intruder. Jakuchō felt the texture of Miku's little fuck-hole become more creamy as the girl grew even wetter, and Jakuchō took the chance to thrust upwards against her lover's g-spot.

The girl just needed a little nudge.

Miku cried out, her hips rocking back towards Jakuchō's in a display of primal rutting. In that burst of pleasure she lost herself to the fat cock inching into her, the first of that night's many orgasms jolting through her nubile body.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

It was important that Miku learn one lesson that night: she was born to be fucked. It was such an important lesson that Jakuchō felt the need to vocally reinforce it while Miku was stretched around her impossibly large, throbbing cockhead. Another splattering of precum rolled from the tip of her dick, and Jakuchō grunted. Her voice, normally so soft and light, had a husky, dark tone that made Miku tingle.

"Do you know why this feels so good, even though you were not quite ready for me?"

She wrapped one hand around the last two inches of her shaft, the annoying bit that still separated the base of her cock from the young cunt she was penetrating. Miku shook her head, her lips trying hard to form a coherent sentence. Jakuchō plowed on, a kiss to Miku's neck punctuating each of her next words.

"You were made for this. You were made for me to be sliding into you, to be filling this beautiful body of yours."

Miku moaned, her eyes screwed shut as she clutched a pillow. She finally found her voice, her pitch reaching that high half-whine tone that only someone being fucked can achieve.

"This feels good!"

She panted, her small body trying to adjust to the monster between her legs. Jakuchō smirked, cock throbbing at her lover's words.

"Yes, it does. Now thank me for it."

Miku's submissive instincts were on overdrive, and she replied without a second thought.

"T-thank you for teaching me...ahhh, thank you for teaching me like this, oh, kamis above...!"

Her pleading appreciation turned into incoherent babbling as Jakuchō bottomed out against her cervix, breaking her hymen and taking the girl's virginity. They stayed interlocked for a solid minute, both bodies acclimating to the sensations coursing through them. Jakuchō's cock was so hard, so needy, but she held still until Miku began moving. The girl let out a sweet little half-moan, her hips rocking involuntarily. Every steadying breath expanded her ribs and made her stomach spasm down around the thick pole throbbing inside of her, then the vibrations would expand into gasps. These grew into rocking motions which escalated into frantic shaking as her body engulfed Jakuchō's cock.

"Oh kami, yesssss!"

Jakuchō's voice was little more than a rasp, the depth of her timbre blending with the vibration of Miku's hips. Through all the pleasure and pain the girl managed a whisper, her chest heaving as she panted.

"Take me; I am ready. Teach me how to please you..."

This was going to be fun. Miku was desperate to be used, and Jakuchō wanted to ensure that the girl knew what would be happening to her.

"Before I keep going..."

She punctuated her sentence with a small thrust, leaning down to growl in Miku's ear.

"...and before you lose your mind from the pleasure of my cock, I want you to learn about what is happening here so that you can fully understand what I mean to do to you tonight."

She used one arm to arch Miku's body, taking her free hand and running her fingers over the sides of the girl's breasts before dragging them over to her sternum. They trailed down her ribs and the dip of her belly-button, finally coming to rest over a visible bump in the girl's lower abdomen. She took Miku's hand, guiding it with her own.

"Feel this."

The command leaked from Jakuchō's lips as she pressed her hand down over the protrusion. Miku gasped, feeling Jakuchō's cock from both the inside and outside. Her fingers could feel the rounded lump of her womb being pressed up by the massive shaft. Her pussy contracted at the touch, clamping down uncontrollably on the mammoth dick as Jakuchō's lips pressed against the girl's neck. Miku's curious hand started to rub up and down, feeling for the ridge of the cockhead through her own muscles.