Mile High Club

Story Info
Celebrity fan fuck.
1.7k words
4.33
16.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 61 years old with a physical disability that limits my mobility. Needless to say this limits my sexual experiences. I am not considered gross at 6' 200lbs. Collar length natural wave auburn hair with a little gray at the temple. I have no problem meeting woman but when they see my limp. Any sexual advances are not received. Most of my activity is paid for.

This year I had decided to treat myself to the AVN (Adult Video News) awards in Vegas. I was going all out. Flying first class and staying in the penthouse suite at the MGM.

My porter helping me on the plane was friendly, sexy and she had a subtle perfume that made my cock stir under my suitcase as she pushed me up the ramp.

"My name is Holly. You Nina and Jenna will be the only ones flying first class. This is my last flight so I'll have lots of time to assist you. Please make yourself comfortable and let me know if there is anything I can help with."

Her low throaty voice did nothing to make my cock behave and the way her breasts pressed against her tight white blouse wasn't helping either. She smiled licked her full red lips as she helped me into my seat. Pressing her toned stocking covered thigh against my raging hard cock.

I lay back in the leather seat. Stretched out trying to relieve the pressure of my cock against my wrangler jeans. They looked good showing my ass but also showed the bulge of my 8" cock.

Across from me were two woman that looked very familiar. No couldn't be. Jenna Haze and Nina Hartley. Jenna won best facial the last two years and was nominated again this year. Nina is up for life time achievement award.

I laid back recalling watching Jenna seducing her professor and her sultry voice asking him how he liked fucking her tight little ass. What can you say about Nina. She is ageless and portrays loving fucking sucking with either man or woman. Always makes you believe she wants more.

"Hello. My name is Nina Hartley and my business partner, Jenna Haze and I would like you to help us with auditioning our attendant Holly. She wants to be an actress and we want to see if she really likes sex or just wants to make money. Our production company Hart/Haze produces adult movies and we always keep our eyes open for the next big star."

I sat there dumb founded. Starring at her partially exposed tits with red lace covering her nipples. Her black satin skirt covering her stocking clad thighs. My cock throbbing against my jeans as I shifted trying to relieve the pressure.

She smiled. Enjoying my discomfort as she knelt down lifting her skirt revealing her trademark garters clasping her stockings.

"Let's make you comfortable?" Undoing my shoe laces and removing my boots."

I undid my belt and pants. Lifted my hips and slid my pants down over my ass. My cock popped straight up.

"Thank you for flying with us. We will be arriving in Las Vegas in about an hour and a half. Please return your seats to the upright position and fasten your seat belts for take off."

Nina sat beside me. Fastening her belt and reaching over to help me. Her firm tit pressing into my chest resting her hand on my thigh.

"Nothing disabled about that hard tool." Undoing the button on the cuff of her sleeve.

Just then Holly sat down looking unraveled with her blouse cross buttoned and hair messed up. Her skirt had a stain that looked wet as she smiled at my throbbing boner.

Holly licked her lips smoothing out her skirt and starring at Jenna. I was star struck. Jenna Haze was fingering her cunt across from me while I was on my way to see them get rewards for being the best sluts on the planet!

"I want to get fucked. Nobody wants to fuck an old porn slut. They all want the young ones like Jenna and Holly. You don't mind fucking me first do you? I would be very thankful."

As I processed her request. The sign telling us it was OK to undo our seat belts came on. She undid hers. Stood up facing Jenna and began swaying her ass reaching behind and undoing her skirt. Slowly sliding it down over her hips and round ass, letting t slide to the floor.

Methodically inserting her thumbs in the elastic of her black lace panties and teasingly exposing her white ass cheeks. Turning to face me. Undoing her blouse showing me her perfectly manicured cunt. Her blonde pubic hair in a heart shape around her moist slit.

Seductively stepping toward me. Raising her nylon clad leg so her hot cunt was level with my face. Pushing my head to her. I licked her mound while she rocked up and down on my tongue. Pulling my head tighter to her forcing my tongue in her slippery cunt.

As I heard her moans. I realized. This was just another cunt to be sucked and fucked. Getting over my feelings of awe. With boldness I pulled her to me and sucked her clit while fingering her silky smooth cunt.

"Yes baby! Right there. I'm going to cum. Suck it baby. Fuck it. Feels so good."

My cock throbbing with precum forming on the tip. I positioned her to straddle me and ran my cock head up and down her slit. Not that she needed lubrication. Pulled her down on it. Burying it to my balls.

Nina leaned forward using my shoulders for leverage and began rocking and pumping up and down on my stiff boner. She had great muscle control in her cunt as my cock filled her and the satiny smooth walls gripped and massaged it.

Panting and working to catch her breath. I felt her cunt tighten as she vibrated in orgasm. I looked past her at Jenna and Holly sucking and fingering each other on the floor.

I lifted Nina up. Turned her around to kneel on the seat. Slid my hands down the front of her blouse. Using her tits as handles I rammed her from behind. Fucked the cunt like a dog hard. Her ass cheeks rippled with every stroke. I drooled on her ass and stuck my finger in. Then two. Fucking her cunt with my fat cock and her ass with my fingers.

"You know what I like. Fuck it. God yes give it to me."

I looked over and on my right was Jenna with her sweet ass facing out and on my left was Holly the same way.

I stepped to my right, thinking Jenna had seniority. I slid my hands through her auburn hair and grabbed a handful. Pulling hard as I plowed into her. Her slutty little cunt squeezed my cock as I rocked up and down in her. Squealing she met every stroke with enthusiasm.

"You like fucking my young tight cunt. Don't you? I like it too. Are you going to cum soon? Cum on my pretty face. I look sweet with cum on my face."

Hearing her talk dirty almost made me cum as it does when I watch her movies. I still wanted to fuck Holly and gape Nina's ass so I pulled out and took a deep breath as I side stepped to Holly.

I was amazed at how big and firm her tits were considering the rest of her petite body. Fuck she couldn't be more than 100lbs. My fingers touched when I put my hands around her waist and lined the head of my cock with her bald wet cunt.

She eagerly pushed back as I forced my bulbous head into her silky smooth cunt. I grunted and she screamed as my balls slapped against her clit as I fucked her showing no mercy. Her tight hole gripped my cock as her body began shaking and she collapsed spewing her cum on my cock.

Using all my self control. I grasped my ball sack and twisted to avoid cumming. I still wanted to fuck Nina in the ass and knew the odds of getting another chance would be non existent.

My cock throbbing and dripping with Holly's cunt juice. I pushed the head of my cock in her poop hole. I felt her tense up so I waited for her ass to adjust to my pulsing prick. Slowly sinking it deeper while she massaged her clit and relaxed. I pulled out to the rim of my cock head and drove back in hard. Watching her ass ripple as I slammed her over again.

Jenna rested her face on Nina's ass cheek and said.

"Cum on my face baby. You know you want to cover my sweet face with it. I want it too."

The combination of her dirty talk and Nina's tight ass hole. I couldn't hold back any more. I felt my cum rising up from my balls the length of my throbbing cock.

I squeezed the shaft as my cum began dribbling into Nina. I pulled out aiming for Jenna's mouth and releasing my grip. I involuntarily jerked and the first stream hit in the forehead. She put a lip lock on me as the second spurt hit her throat and she gagged, spewing it down her chin. My cock gurgling my cum down on her face, running down her neck.

Holly began licking my cum out of Nina's ass. Nina asked me.

"Are you related to Peter North?"

Peter is known for his enormous cum shots so I took it as a compliment. I wiped my cock off on her stockings. Pulled my pants up. Exhausted. Sat down and drifted off to sleep watching the girls cleaning my cum off of Jenna.

I woke to Holly nudging me. She was fully dressed. Every hair in place. Did I dream all of the above?

"Nina left you this." Handing me an envelope.

I opened it. The letter said. You were awesome! Please be my escort to the awards and after party. I took the liberty of finding out you are staying at the MGM. Your tux will be waiting for you. 42 regular. My driver will pick you up at 6 tomorrow. The ticket will get you escorted to your front row seat and I will escort you to the after party.