Mile High Club (Naked Hubby)

Story Info
Flight attendants have fun on an almost empty flight.
9.9k words
4.69
24k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flight attendants have fun on an almost empty flight.

My wife and I had visited some friends on the west coast and were traveling home. We had decided to take the red eye, sleep on the plane and get back to our house to have a full day to do whatever we wanted.

We arrived at the airport, turned in the rental car. Checked in and headed to our gate. We were early and there was no one at our gate so we decided to stop at a bar and get a drink and a light snack before our flight.

We were able to see our gate from our bar stools, so we were not worried about missing the flight. One glass of wine turned into three and soon we were quite relaxed. We watched the gate crew walk to the gate and begin their normal set up.

The odd thing was, there were no other passengers gathering around.

My wife checked her phone and saw that there were not any gate changes, and the flight was still on time so we didn't stress too much. It's late so maybe people are running late as well. A few moments later the flight crew walks up consisting of three attendants and two pilots. They do their check-in and head down the ramp to the jet.

Figuring they would call for boarding soon, we settled our tab and headed to the gate area. Walking up the gate clerk asks our name, we provide our tickets and she checks us in.

"You're in luck. This was scheduled to be a dead head flight for an aircraft and crew transfer, so you two are the only passengers. You get the whole plane to yourselves and get to sit anywhere you like." She tells us as she hands our ticket stubs back to us.

"Wow, that's fantastic." I comment. We thank her as we head down the gangway to the plane.

Getting to the plane door, we're greeted by a flight attendant and given pretty much the same spiel.

"You can sit anywhere you like; you are our only two passengers." She tells us.

Blatantly flirting with her I turn towards the cockpit and say. "Even in here?"

Turning towards her coworker she says. "We got a troublemaker here, we may need to restrain him."

"Be my guest." My wife tells her. "It'll keep him out of my hair for a while."

"Let me guess, he's been bugging you to join the 'mile high' club?"

"Every single time we fly." My wife laughs back.

"Well, to tell you the truth. We all plan on napping the whole flight, so this would be the perfect time to do it."

I have huge grin on my face and my wife just looks at me, shakes her head and then tells the attendant. "Thanks, you just created a monster."

"We're here to serve." She giggles.

This airline doesn't have first class seating, so we head down the aisle and stop at the exit row since they have the most leg room. I climb in and take the seat next to the window, leaving the aisle seat for my wife since I'm sure she will have to get up a few times to pee.

We get buckled in, get our preflight briefing quite personally as all three flight attendants stood around us and recited the safety precautions. They took our drink orders and we settled in for takeoff.

Once airborne the attendants went about the duties and brought us each a couple bottles of wine. Handed us a stack of blankets and told us to ring them if we needed anything else.

We drank our wine and talked about how lucky we were to be the only ones on the flight. I brought up what the attendant had said about being the perfect time to join the mile high club. My wife simply laughed at me and said we'll see.

My wife can get almost as daring as me but is mostly quite reserved. I was hoping that between the wine and the lack of other passengers we could make it happen.

Eventually, the attendants came by, collected our bottles and trash and said they were going to turn the lights down. All three of the attendants headed to the back of the plane, I'm sure to take a nap themselves.

As predicted, my wife announced that she had to pee. Unbuckled her seat belt and head towards the lavatory.

"Here's my chance." I think to myself. I place a blanket in my lap, kick my shoes off under the seat in front of me, undo my belt, unfasten my pants and slide them off my legs taking my underwear with them. I fluff the blanket over top of me and nothing seems out of the ordinary except for the large protrusion tenting the blanket. I put my pants and underwear on my wife's seat next to me, so there will be no doubt about my intentions.

She comes out of the bathroom and makes her way back to her seat. Getting ready to sit down she sees my pants and underwear, laughs and says. "You're incorrigible!"

She then takes my pants and lays them over the seat back in front her, putting them on display for anyone to see. I reach up to grab them, but she stops me and says.

"If you want to do this you'll leave them there." As she's saying this she tosses her panties into my face. She had obviously taken them off in the bathroom.

I catch them and hold them against my nose. Her tangy scent causes my cock to throb and swell even larger under the blanket. I also notice how damp they are, I could probably wring them out. This little clue lets me know she's as turned by the idea as I am!

"I'm so nervous." She tells me as she climbs into my lap.

She hikes her skirt up as I pull the blanket away. She grabs my shaft and centers it at her moist hole and slowly descends. We both moan a little too loud. In order to keep us both quiet Desy clamps her mouth over mine in a deep kiss.

She starts a slow rise and fall sliding her slickened pussy up and down my shaft.

I reach under her skirt and find her swollen clit. Flicking it with my thumb, she squeals into my mouth and grinds down on my cock and my hand.

Breaking the kiss, she whispers to me. "I just got mine, so you better hurry and get yours."

"I'm almost there. Just a few more seconds."

Reaching under her skirt, she slides her fingers around my cock and against her cunt. Pulling her hand back out I see it is covered in her cream.

Shoving her fingers in my mouth she says. "Cum in me, let me feel your hot spunk splash in my cunt."

That's all it took. I swelled even larger and erupted into her. She pulled her fingers from my mouth and clamped her mouth back on my mine whimpering. "Mmmmmm." As she tasted herself on my lips and tongue.

I was slowly deflating and about to fall out of her. She grabbed her panties that were on my armrest and pressed them against her leaking hole. Sliding off me she uses her panties to wipe up my escaping cum. Showing them to me I can see she had collected a large amount of white cream on them.

Looking at me with a twinkle in her eye she says. "Open up."

I open my mouth and she pushes the cum covered gusset into my mouth saying. "Clean those for me would you?"

Before sitting back down in her own seat she grabs my boxers and slips them on. When she sees the questioning look on my face she simply tells me. "I'm not having a wet spot on the back of my skirt!"

"Was it everything you thought it would be?" A voice asks us from behind.

Startled, we both turn around and see one of the flight attendants peering over the back of our seats.

I suddenly realize I still have my wife's panties in my mouth and quickly pull them out and put them in my lap.

"Too late." The attendant laughs. "Saw that!"

"How long have you been behind us?" My wife asks.

"I just walked up as you were sitting down." She tells us. "But we all knew what you two were up to."

"I'm so embarrassed." My wife exclaims.

"Why?" The attendant asks. "Honey, I've fucked so many men and women on airplanes I should be a platinum member of the mile high club!"

She saw my eyes light up when she said 'women'.

"Yep, I sat in that chair right there." Pointing to my seat. "I had a junior flight attendant under my skirt the entire NY to LA flight. I can't remember how many times I came, 5 hours of having your snatch licked and clit sucked is wonderful, but it took me a week to get rehydrated!" She laughed.

Her telling that story caused my cock to stiffen and I was now tenting the blanket in my lap.

"You gonna put your pants back on?" She asks with a raised eyebrow, while looking at them draped over the back of the chair.

"Um' maybe later." I tell her.

"Go ahead Bill, get dressed." My wife encourages.

"Nah, I'll wait."

Quicker than I could react, my wife snatched the blanket off my lap, leaving me naked from the waist down and fully erect.

"Now why wouldn't you want to show off a lovely cock like that?" the attendant asks me.

"He loves to show it off!" My wife tells her. "Hell half the time I have to yell at him to put it away!"

She knew that was a lie, but she was on a roll.

The flight attendant reaches up and presses the "call" button. Shortly, she is joined by her two younger coworkers.

"What's up?" One of them asks. Then. "Oh!" When she sees me sitting there naked and hard.

"Lookin' to join the mile high club are you?" She asks me.

"They already did." The first attendant tells her.

My wife flushes at the announcement. But the older flight attendant continues. "I was just telling them not to be embarrassed, and how I had a trainee flight attendant under my skirt for an entire flight once.

"You bitch, that was me!" The young blonde laughs.

"Oh, yeah. Forgive me, I didn't see much of your face that trip." She says with a wink to me.

"Ok, I think introductions are in order. I'm Joan." The older attendant tells us. "This is Claire." Pointing to a beautiful black woman in her late 20s. "And carpet muncher here is Kaitlin." Motioning to the young blonde looking over my shoulder. She doesn't look much over 19.

"I'm Desy." My wife announces. "And this is my husband Bill."

Joan says, "We're just going to call you 'Stud' for the rest of the flight."

Joan then tells the others, "Stud here was just going to get dressed." Pointing to my pants draped over the back of the seat.

"Does he have to?" My wife asks.

"Well, you're his wife, so if you don't have a problem with it, I certainly don't. Girls, any of you mind Bill remaining naked?"

"Not at all." From Claire.

"As long as I don't have to touch it." Kaitlin tells Joan.

"Kaitlin here doesn't like men very much. I say she just hasn't been with the right one. Me, I like both, more out there to satisfy me." Then adds. "No Kaitlin, you don't have to touch him, unless you piss me off, then I'll make you give him a blowjob!"

Kaitlin's eyes grew wide at that comment. But there was also a bit of a blush. I was starting to think there may be a mistress/sub relationship between the two.

"It's settled then, Stud can stay naked. But it seems such a waste to have him just sitting there. Come on out where we can all enjoy the view."

I unbuckle my seat and purposefully climb over Desy to get out into the aisle. My erection pointing right at her face.

With a swat on my ass, she pushes me away and says. "Enjoy stud." With a laugh.

Joan makes a twirling motion with her finger so I slowly spin around.

"Stop. I want to see that ass." Joan directs me. "Walk up to the front, then turn around and walk back."

From wanting to have a simple 'quickie' and join the mile high club, to parading completely naked on an airplane flying across the country at 35,000 feet is quite surreal as I think what I am getting into. Reaching the front galley, I turn and walk back. My erection has not softened one bit, if anything it has grown stiffer.

"We should start our own airline where the flight attendants are all naked men." Claire says.

"I'd be a frequent flyer!" My wife agrees.

Getting back to my seat I look at Claire to move so I can sit down, but she has no intention of getting out of the way.

"What should we have him do?" Claire asks.

"I think he should serve us some drinks." From Joan. "Kaitlin, go help stud set up the beverage cart. Oh, and I lied before. I want you to pull him down the aisle like a pull toy."

Kaitlin looks to Joan pleadingly, then at my erection with a mixture of contempt and repulsion.

It's definitely a mistress/sub relationship based on the stern look and raised eyebrow from Joan, and the rapid compliance from Kaitlin.

Pinching the head of my erection between her thumb and finger similar to how you'd pick up a soiled tissue off the floor, she gives me a tug towards the back galley.

"You're so mean to her." Claire tells Joan.

"Don't kid yourself, and don't let Kaitlin fool you. She thrives on being put into these situations. Much the same way I suspect Bill enjoys his role in their relationship." Joan says as she gives a nod towards Desy.

"Bill absolutely loves it! I think I get more embarrassed than he does, and I'm the one that comes up with most of the scenarios I get him into. Frankly this is one that will be hard to top. And will keep him hard for a long time!" she tells the group.

I walk back down the aisle pushing the drink cart, Kaitlin is behind me with a makeshift switch tapping me on the ass to hurry me along. Desy, Joan and Claire see this and start laughing.

"I told you not to think I was too mean to her. She's having the time of her life right now." Joan tells everyone.

I make each of the flight attendants a drink with Joan stating. "We're really not allowed to drink on duty, but we head to a hotel after we land, so I'm not too stressed."

My wife asks for coffee though, which means Kaitlin must walk me back to the galley and get the coffee made.

I turn to push the cart back and Joan tells me to leave it. They may want a refill.

"Kaitlin." Joan calls out. "Show Bill how to make coffee and I want to see your hand fully wrapped around his shaft, none of this I'm afraid to get dirty finger pinch you did last time."

Kaitlin's eyes grow large, then narrow into a caustic squint toward Joan.

"Keep that shit up and you'll be naked right beside stud here!"

"Now, full grip! Let me see you do it. And while you are back there you are not to let go of his cock. You can explain to him how to make the coffee without removing your hand."

Kaitlin wraps her small but incredibly hot hand around my shaft. It's like I dipped my cock warm water. She gives a few tentative pulls to my erection, then a little harder jerk indicating I should follow her.

"I don't hate men, I just prefer women." Kaitlin tells me as we get back to the galley.

"Joan and I have a really fun friendship. I push her buttons and she 'REALLY' pushes mine.

"How long have you guys had this relationship?" I ask.

"It's more of an agreement really. I have a want or need to be put into sexually embarrassing or humiliating situations. And she somehow picked up on that right away."

"She was my trainer, and like she mentioned earlier, she had me on my knees between her legs for almost an entire five-hour cross country flight. What she didn't tell you is that I was naked the whole time just like you are. She only let me up so we could use the bathroom."

"It was quite humiliating, but I loved it!"

"We seem to share the same needs/wants. I love the embarrassed, tingly, butterflies you get in the pit of your stomach when I'm naked and exposed. My wife has found some really fun and interesting places to get me naked. Almost always when we are in the car, rest areas, gas stations, clothes shopping, many more."

"Chances are she is sharing these stories with your coworkers now, so who knows what ideas Joan may get." I warn her.

"Same goes for your wife, Joan can be quite devious!"

While we were talking Kaitlin had let go of my cock a couple times to get supplies and would quickly realize it and giggle. "Oops." And grab me again.

We got the coffee made and she showed me where the tray and cups were. I assembled everything and she once again pulled me down the aisle by my turgid erection.

"What took you so long?" Joan asks.

"We were discussing our shared interests. Seems Kaitlin here loves being naked and exposed as much as I do." I share with them.

"Joan and I were just having the same conversation. We shared our stories and we both learned a couple new tricks!" My wife tells us.

I'm holding the tray, so Kaitlin let's go of me and grabs the coffee pot to pour Desy her drink.

"Did I say you could let go of him?" Joan scolds.

Kaitlin immediately returns to gripping my cock, but Joan is having none of it.

"Too late, I told you what your punishment would be so get to it, lose your clothes." Joan directs Kaitlin.

Kaitlin hesitates, but begins right away when Joan loudly barks. "Now Slut!"

Kaitlin is wearing one of those typical flight attendant smocks. Reaching behind her she goes for the zipper, but Joan stops her saying. "Nope, pull it over your head like a t-shirt."

Kaitlin looks at Joan and stomps her foot like a petulant schoolgirl. However, she still reaches for the hem of the skirt portion of her smock.

"Your insolence today is pushing my limits. That little outburst is going to cost you!" Joan tells Kaitlin.

Kaitlin looks towards me and gives a wink, then begins to pull the dress up. That little wink and her actions tell me that she is pushing Joan in order to get Joan to push her into this exact situation.

Kaitlin hesitates at her hips as she's slowly inching the material up her body and we soon discover why. She is not wearing panties.

"You tramp." Joan says to Kaitlin, then to Claire. "Told you she wouldn't have underwear on, that's five bucks you owe me. You might as well make it ten. If she doesn't have underwear on she certainly doesn't have a bra on."

"Hurry up slut, we don't have all day!" Joan barks at Kaitlin.

Kaitlin moves a little quicker and pulls the entire dress over her head. And just as Joan predicted she was braless. She had maybe a b-cup, and relatively small nipples, but they were sticking out as pointy little nubs.

Kaitlin was quite the sight in her knee-high black boots and completely naked.

Desy and Claire are both standing in a seat next to the aisle taking in the whole spectacle with broad smiles on their faces. I swear I saw Claire lick her lips while looking back and forth from Kaitlin to me.

Joan turns to me and asks. "Did she keep her hand on you the entire time you were in the galley?

"I think so." I answer.

"Don't lie for me, I'm a big girl and can handle my punishment." She tells me.

Now I know she's "In the zone" submissively.

"Bill lied and Kaitlin didn't follow the rules. What are we going to do with these two?" Joan asks my wife.

"Hmmm," Desy says thinking out loud. "It needs to be something equally humiliating for the two of them. Perhaps Bill should jerk off for us, not sure of a fitting punishment for Kaitlin though."

Claire chimes in at this point. "I think Kaitlin should Jack off Bill and have him shoot onto her chest or face! That's what I want to see anyway!"

"Perfect, then Bill will lick up his spunk from wherever it lands on her." My wife adds.

She then gives me the slightest of winks. Knowing that what she just suggested is in no way a punishment for me since I already clean my cum from her body, whether licking it off her skin or sucking it from her pussy.

"I like how you two think!" Joan tells them.

My cock has been hard and bobbing with my heartbeat since this conversation began. Now it is starting to leak. Without thinking about it I reach down and swipe the pearly drop from the tip and put my finger in my mouth and lick it clean.

"Ok Kaitlin, I won't have you mess up your makeup, so you can make Bill cum all over your cute little titties."

"Do I really have to do this?" Kaitlin asks.

"Of course not." Joan tells her. "I'll give you a couple choices; a. you can jerk him off on your titties, b. you can blow and swallow, c. he gets to fuck you in the ass.

So, what's it going to be?"

My cock noticeably jumped at the last suggestion and Claire saw it telling the others. "I know which option Bill wants! You said fuck her ass and his cock bounced like a puppy waiting for a treat."