Mile High Club (Naked Hubby)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She helped me unclench my hands from my knees and gently lowered them to the bed, climbed up on top of me and kissed me deeply once again. It was the first time I had ever tasted myself. I knew that if I tasted that good, I just had to find out how she tasted. 'Your turn.'" I told her and maneuvered us so I was now on top of her. I repeated some of the same actions, first sucking and licking her tits, but frankly I was so excited to taste my first pussy, I basically ignored them. In seconds I had scooted down between her legs and I was staring at my first live pussy. She was mostly shaved, with just a wispy landing strip above her opening.

She spread her legs wide, put her hands in my hair and said. "Take your time, get to know me a little." I tried to calm down, but I was too excited. After a few tentative kisses and licks, I pushed my face tight against her sex and began to lick all over. She used her hands in my hair to guide me to her favorite spots before adjusting me so my lips were on her clit. I repeated what she had done to me as best I could. I must have done something right, because soon it was her thighs clamped against my face as she tightened up and shuddered. I felt a little trickle of fluid enter my mouth and realized I had just made a woman cum with my lips and tongue.

Gail pulled me to her and we cuddled for a bit. She brushed my hair out of my face, kissed my juice slickened face and told me. 'Not bad for a first time, if you're willing to learn I can teach you much more.'

I had all but forgotten that her husband was in the room until I heard a whimper. We both looked over as he was feverishly pounding his cock. He looked up to see both of us staring at him and squirted all over the floor. "Clean that up with your underwear and get back to your seat, I'll be there shortly and we'll discuss how you're going to get out of this mess you're in.

He did as he was told, wiped his spunk off the floor, then pulled his sticky tighty-whiteys up his legs as we watched, while gently caressing each other's breasts. When he finished dressing, he gave us one last lustful look and his wife said. "Beat it!"

After he had shut the door, Gail turned to me and asked how long my layover was in Hong Kong. I told her it was just a day, but that maybe I could swap with someone and take a later flight. 'Please try and do that, I want to get to know you better and I have so much to teach you about pleasuring a woman. You'll stay with me; I'll have my husband get us our own room.'

At that, she climbed out of the bunk and like she was walking to her own bathroom sauntered to the door, opened and walked out like it was the most natural thing to do. By the time I got up and walked out to get dressed, she had already returned to her seat. My coworkers were full of jokes telling me they had to make noise in the galley to keep the passenger from hearing me scream."

Claire and Kaitlin are still rubbing themselves, while my wife had obviously cum at some point as she had her telltale glazed look in her eyes.

"Did you end up staying with her?" I asked Joan.

"I did, we spent the next three days together, we never got dressed and only left the bed to fuck on other pieces of furniture. We ate and drank room service, making the delivery boys happy by answering the door naked, usually smelling like pussy I'm sure."

"What about her husband?" My wife asked.

"She kicked him out as soon as they got home, he had eventually confessed to multiple affairs across their marriage. I was on break in LA one day when I get a call from her asking me to move in with her. I did for a couple of years, but she was really looking for a replacement for her husband and I was still young and wanted to sow my wild oats. But she taught me everything I know about pussy and that has served me quite well over the years, Huh girls?" she said turning towards Kaitlin and Claire.

Both of them were too lost in their own orgasms to hear her. Joan reached down, grabbed Kaitlin's left nipple, twisted it hard and said. "Cum now slut." Which she did.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Kaitlin wailed as she came hard spraying the floor with her juice. She regained enough composure to slap Joan's hand from her tit, saying. "That fucking hurt you bitch!"

With a Laugh, Joan told her. "As hard as you just came I know you loved it." The little smirk on Kaitlin's face told me she was right.

We had all turned to Claire, who was now openly pulling her clit with one hand and shoving finger from her other hand into her cunt. My wife pushes my hip and says. "Go help her cum."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I dropped to me knees in front of Claire and gently pushed her hands away. Her eyes shot open in surprise, but she looked down at me with pleading eyes and said. "I'm so fucking close!"

I wasted no time and drive my face between her legs and began lapping at her swollen sex. A white cream was frothing at her opening and was like a cream topping that tasted of warm honey and salt. I drilled my tongue into her as far as I could and lapped at her hole. "My clit, please suck my clit!" She pleaded.

I zeroed my mouth onto her little nub and sucked it in while also sawing my tongue across it. Claire started to tremble and shake in her seat, her thighs clamped onto my ears so tight I thought my skull would be crushed. I continued to lick and suck as she held her breath and squeezed tighter and tighter. Claire suddenly relaxed and the thick cream quickly turned to a thin oily fluid flowing out if her like a river. I lapped as much up as I could before she pushed my head away saying. "Enough, please stop, I'm too sensitive."

I crawled out from under her legs and stood up, very obviously aroused. My erection was so hard it was bouncing to the beat of my pulse. I had put my hand on it and started to stroke, figuring it might the only way I get any relief, when Joan dropped to her knees in front of me, looked at my wife, said. "I'm sorry." Then swallowed me to the base. She bobbed her head a couple times, grabbed my balls with one hand, snaked a finger between my legs, pushed partway into my asshole and I exploded in her mouth. She kept sucking, swallowing, and wiggling her finger in my ass while looking up at me. When I started to soften, she pulled her mouth off my shrinking cock, swallowed one last time then stood up. She leaned in, kissed me on the lips and as she pulled away said. "I knew it!"

"Knew what?" Kaitlin asked.

"Bill knows what I'm talking about, and I'm sure his wife knows too."

"Oh I know that trick quite well." My wife tells them. "Joan stuck her finger in Bill's ass and he came almost immediately." That's my go to move when he's taking too long and I want him to cum." She adds.

"You like your ass played with?" Kaitlin asks me.

Blushingly I admit. "Yes, If done right it can be quite pleasurable. And as my wife just told you, it usually makes me cum very quickly."

"You ever had anything other than a finger in you?" From Claire.

"Only toys, and only by my wife." I confess. But my wife pipes up with. "That's not entirely true is it?"

"What do you mean?" I ask her. "I'm not the only one to put things in your ass am I?" She replies.

"Um, no, I have used toys on myself." I admit.

"Man, I'd love to watch that!" Claire exclaims. "Me too!" Adds Kaitlin.

"Well it won't happen tonight ladies, we need to start preparing for landing, we're about 30 minutes out." Joan says looking at her watch. "Maybe we can exchange phone numbers and if we ever get a layover at your airport we can get together." Joan adds.

"I'd like that." My wife tells her. "I think I might like to learn some of what your friend taught you in Hong Kong." She adds surprising me.

"I'm a great teacher. I'll see what my schedule looks like in the next few months. I've got enough seniority that I can pretty much pick the routes I want. Plus the scheduler is another one of my former sluts like Kaitlin here."

"Hey!" Kaitlin says with a pout.

"Get yourself presentable slut, or I'll leave you naked for cleaning crew." Joan barks at her.

I get one last look at Kaitlin's naked body before pulls her uniform back on. Reaching for my pants Joan grabs them and tells me. "I'll give you these when we land then turns and heads to the back of the plane. Turning over her shoulder, she says. "Sir please take your seat and fasten your seat belt." About the same time the pilots come over the loudspeaker and repeat the same message.

I sit in my seat, naked from the waist down, and surprisingly, my cock begins to stiffen.

My wife notices and asks. "What's making that happen?"

"Everything! Replaying tonight in my head, I ate lots of pussy, joined the mile high club with you. Got an incredible blowjob and thinking about you between Joan's legs licking her cunt. Anyone one of those thoughts would make me hard, all of them combined have me throbbing!" I tell her.

I reach for a blanket, but she tells me not to cover up, she wants to see me sit there hard as a rock. Hard is exactly how I stayed. All through the descent, landing and taxiing to the gate, I was starting to get nervous when the aircraft door opened. However, just as stealthily as before, Joan was suddenly at our seat, handing me my pants, saying. "You might need these to get through the airport." Then adding. "I'm so glad we met; I can't wait to hang out with you guys again." Then to my wife. "I'll call you next week when I get my schedule worked out."

All three of them were at the front door as we exited the airplane and all three hugged us as we walked by. Joan, Claire, and Kaitlin, taking the extra step of squeezing my swollen member in my pants and telling me how much they enjoyed the flight. Claire leaned into my ear and said. You can suck my pussy anytime, then giggled as my cock twitched in her hand. Joan gave me a swat on my ass and said "see ya soon stud!" Just as the pilots were coming out of the cockpit. With a knowing smile one of them said. "What have you been up to Joan?"

"Oh, you know, the usual boring flight stuff." then gave me a wink.

My wife and I got to our car in record time and as we were heading out of the parking lot my wife commands. "Strip, I don't want anything in the way when we get home. You're going to use that hard-on and your mouth to make me cum until I pass out."

I dropped my pants, grabbed my cock and wagged it at her. I'm not sure what I would have done had she got a speeding ticket, luckily we made it home safely and faster than ever. She pulled directly into the garage, telling me. "We'll get our stuff later; I need your dick in me now."

We barely made it to living room when she bent over the arm of the couch and said. "Fuck me now!"

I did just that, we transitioned from the arm of the couch to the love seat where she rode me for a bit, then ended in the bed with me eventually spilling my fifth load into her abused cunt. She had her final flood of orgasms as I gently cleaned up our combined fluids from her.

A few days later, I was still pretty high from the amazing plane ride. I was making us breakfast in the nude as is the norm when my wife walked in and said. "I just got a text from Joan, her and Kaitlin will be in town next weekend and are staying here for their layover."

As she was saying this she was looking at my crotch. As her words sunk in, my cock sprung up like a jack in the box.

"Thought you'd like that news!" She laughed looking at my erection bouncing.

"She also said that You and Kaitlin will basically be our naked servants the whole time. How does that sound?

In response, I drop to me knees in front of her, nuzzle my face to her panty covered pussy, breath in deeply and tell her. "Your wish is my command, mistress."

"We're going to have so much fun!"

I can't wait to share those adventures with all my readers.