Mile High Club (Naked Hubby)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlin simply says. "Fine." And roughly grabs my bouncing cock pulling me in front of her.

For not liking men, Kaitlin is surprisingly good at giving a hand job. She's gliding her hands up and down my shaft and giving a little swirl around the head before sliding her hands back down. She continues stroking me this way for a few minutes, and the entire scene has me incredibly close. The only thing tempering my pending orgasm is my earlier release when I emptied my balls in Desy's heavenly cunt.

"You certainly know your way around a man's parts for claiming to not like them." Joan teases.

"Don't forget his balls." Claire says, joining in on the fun.

"Uugghhhh. They're so disgusting!" Kaitlin exclaims.

For my part I'm just enjoying the attention my erection is receiving. My head is thrown back and I'm focusing on making it last as long as I can.

Kaitlin surprises us all when she swipes her tongue across the head of my cock, licking up a bit of fluid that had gathered.

That ruined any non orgasm related focus I had going and I announced. "I'm really close." While looking in Kaitlin's eyes.

They are filled with complete lust. She is staring directly back at me and with a big smile and a wink she mouth's. "Cum."

That's all it took. "Fuck!' I say and send the first blast into her chest between her tits.

"Paint'em baby!!" Claire shouts.

Kaitlin does just that, moving my cock from left to right, aiming it like a fire hose as multiple blasts of spunk shoot out the tip. Eventually, it is reduced to a dribble, and

Kaitlin massages that little bit into my shaft and head until I pull away, too sensitive to let her continue.

Kaitlin's chest is streaked with stripes of white cum, some of it dripping off of her erect nipples. It's quite an erotic sight.

"Your turn Bill!" My wife announces. Shaking me out of my post orgasmic reverie.

Kaitlin settles on her knees and arches her back, leaning back on her arms and thrusts her chest and crotch out to me. Her legs are spread wide lewdly showing off her bald sex. I notice then that there is some jewelry dangling from the hood of her clit. I'll have to ask about that later. Right now I have a nubile young woman covered in my spunk that I need to clean up.

I also drop to my knees, the lean forward on my hands and crawl to her. Stopping in front of her, I lean down and catch a bit the was running down to her belly button. I silently curse myself for acting too quickly. If I had waited a little longer I would have been able to swipe my tongue through her pussy lips, on the pretense of licking up my cum.

I catch the errant stream and flatten my tongue and drag it up her belly to her chest. Stopping only to swallow. I find another coated bit of flesh and work on cleaning it up. I am purposely saving her nipples for last, as I want to spend a little time there.

Leaning in to lick under her chin has the added benefit of pressing my cock to her sex. Although still flaccid from my recent ejaculation, I can feel how wet and juicy her cunt is as I wiggle and slide my hips around. Kaitlin reciprocates by grinding her wet sex back against me. My cock starts to rise when I feel her heat against me.

Getting my tongue under her chin, around her neck, I glide it around in search of my spunk. Once I have her cleaned up and have her glistening, I turn my attention to her coated nipples. They feel hard enough to cut my tongue as I drag my it across her left nipple.

Kaitlin lifts one arm from the floor and pulls my head tight to her chest as I suck her taught nub between my lips.

"Oh fuck yes!" She screams.

As excited as that made her I try a different tactic and lightly drag my teeth across her nipple as I pull away.

"Nnnnggggg." Comes out as a high-pitched squeal as I attack her right nipple.

This time she grabs on to my head with both arms, hugging my face tight to her chest. I think she may have an orgasm just from me sucking on her nipples.

Looking down however, I see that Joan has her hand between Kaitlin's legs and is driving a couple fingers in and out.

"Cum my little slut, cum all over my hands." Joan calls out to her.

And does she ever! Kaitlin is holding on to my head to keep from falling back and she's bucking her hips back and forth against Joan's hand. I continue to suck her nipple and lightly grind my teeth across it side to side while she rides out her orgasm.

Joan pulls her hand away as Kaitlin calms down, however, she offers me her drenched hand to clean up. I gladly lick and suck her fingers clean, Kaitlin's pussy juice is as sweet as nectar from a ripe fruit.

Once finished, Joan pulls her hand back and dries it off with a paper towel.

"That was pretty fucking hot!" Joan announces.

"I know my pussy is dripping!" Exclaims Claire. "Mind if I borrow your sluts' mouth?" She asks Joan.

"Be my guest, I was just about to ask Desy if I could borrow Stud here's mouth for some relief." Joan tells Claire.

Claire reaches out and grabs a distended nipple on Kaitlin's chest and pulls her into the opposite aisle seat, eliciting a shriek from Kaitlin. Claire slides her skirt up to reveal that she too is not wearing any underwear. Her dark chocolate skin above her cunt is covered in short dark pubic hair.

Settling down on the leather seat in front of Kaitlin, she spreads her legs wide and puts her heels on the armrests in front of her. Kaitlin leans in and greedily clamps her mouth onto Claire's gaped pussy.

"Oh yeah, right there baby, get that tongue in there deep!" Groans Claire.

"Whadya' say Desy, can I ride Bill's tongue?" Joan asks.

"I don't see why not, use his mouth and hands, but his cock is only for me!"

"Fair enough by me!" Joan replies while she too sits down on a seat and beckons me to her.

Seems no one on this flight crew was wearing knickers this trip. Lifting her skirt up I see that Joan's pussy is unencumbered by any material and that her fire red hair is matted and soaked with her moisture. Unlike Kaitlin who is bald, and Claire who has a small landing strip of hair, Joan has a full untrimmed orange colored bush.

Through it all her lips and clit are poking out ready to be licked and sucked. I settled on my knees in between her legs and lean forward breathing in her womanly scent. Fresh and clean with a slight cinnamon scent fills my nostrils. Extending my tongue, the first taste is just as good as the scent.

Starting at the bottom, I glide my pointed tongue upwards separating her folds. Like a flower, she opens and blossoms in front of me, fully revealing her hard nub. I dance my tongue around it a few time and then return to her taint.

Joan is moaning while I do this and has put one of her hands on the back of my head running her fingers through my hair and guiding me where she wants my tongue next.

My wife has leaned over towards us and is now caressing my balls, rolling them in her hands.

On my next trip down Joan's leaking cunt, she pushes a little on the top of my head encouraging me to go further while scootching her hips a little forward. Seeing the object of her desire (and now mine) I flatten my tongue and swipe it across her pink puckered asshole.

"Oh my gosh, his tongue is heavenly. How're you doing over there Claire?" Joan calls out.

"Fanfuckingtastic! This girl can eat pussy!" Claire tells her.

"I told you! Stud here is pretty damn good too, he's got his tongue on my asshole right now!"

I had paused at her back hole and swiped my tongue all around. As she said her last part I pointed it and drove it into her pucker as deep as I could go. With a grunt, Joan tensed up and came on my face. A small squirt of juice splattered against my forehead, and was now running down over my eyes and across my cheeks.

"My clit, suck my clit now stud!" Joan directs me back to her center by my ears.

Her clit has pretty much doubled in size, standing up red and throbbing on my tongue. Pretty much the instant my tongue touched her clit her orgasm hits her. She pulls my face tight to her crotch practically smothering me as she gushes her juice in my mouth and across my face. I continue to suck on her clit for another minute or so until she pushes me away, little tremors are rocking her body as she flops back into the seat as she slowly comes down from her orgasmic high.

From across the aisle, Claire too has reached her peak. "Fuck yeah, bite my clit. Here it comes baby, suck it all down."

You can totally hear Kaitlin gulping as she swallows Claire's juices. "Now lick me clean, that's it, I just love your tongue. Ohh kisses are nice too!" Claire exclaims.

Desy is the only one that hasn't been satisfied in the last round of sex, not to be outdone, she has spread her legs wide on the seat beside Joan and tells me. "Fuck me stud, feed me that cock!"

I pull my face away from Joan's red pussy and happily position myself in front of Desy's chair. Taking my renewed erection in my hand I aim it at her wet cunt and proceed to push in deep. Just as I hit bottom, her orgasm begins. Bucking her hips back against me she cries out. "Harder, pound my pussy!"

I do just that, my ass is touching the seat back of the next row on the outward stroke, and my hips are impacting her hips on in inward push. I bounce back and forth like that for a few minutes while Desy is moaning out one long orgasm.

Her inner walls are vibrating around my cock and coaxing my orgasm out of me. With a final thrust forward, I unload my cum deep into her. She pulls me into a tight hug and plants her mouth on mine driving her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues duel as she rides out her orgasm. Settling down, she loosens her grip pulls her mouth away and says. "Show them how you like to clean me up, I think there's still some of you left me in from earlier, so you'll get a double load."

I happily venture my way down her chest, stopping long enough to mash her large breasts together and suck both nipples into my mouth at once.

"That feels nice but keep going." She encourages me with a little pressure on top of my head.

When I get to her just fucked cunt it is absolutely dripping with my spunk, some of even splattered on her outer lips and thighs. Starting with her thighs I lap up all the fresh goo and slurp it into my mouth. Once clean I focus on the main course.

Planting my open mouth over her open pussy I suck deeply and I am rewarded with a large flow of cum.

Poking my tongue in as far as I can seem to break the seal and even more of my spunk cascades out. I'm sucking and slurping up our juices (mostly mine) from her and swallowing rapidly to keep up with the flow. Saving the best for last I zero in on her spunk painted clit. Sucking it into my mouth I swipe my tongue across it several times until she again cums on my face.

Pulling my face tight to her she unloads another flood of liquid and squeals out an "oh fuck!" and collapses back into her seat. Knowing she is hyper-sensitive after an orgasm, I gently lick and bathe her pussy in soft caresses of my tongue. Sated, she pushes me away from her and say. "Thank you! That was wonderful."

I unfold myself from in between the seats and stand up. Joan and Claire are clapping and cheering commenting about the performance they just witnessed.

"Better than any movie I've ever watched!" From Claire.

"I love having my creamy pussy licked after I've been well fucked." From Joan.

Kaitlin is simply standing there looking at my cum coated cock somewhere between lustful and disgusted. Joan quickly picks up on this and tells Kaitlin.

"Clean his cock for him Slut."

"No, I can't, that thing is disgusting! I would have rather cleaned his spunk from her pussy."

"Too bad, now get to it." Joan orders

I'm pretty sure the refusal is all for show, since Kaitlin doesn't fight much more and instead drops to her knees on front of in front of me and swallows my semi erect member to the root. Her tongue slides out and swipes across my balls before she pulls her head back. Leaving just my head between her lips she tongues the underside, then swallows me whole again. Remarkably I return to full hardness a fourth time. Undeterred, Kaitlin forces her mouth down my shaft again and I moan out as I feel myself forced into her throat. Her swallowing feels as if I am being massaged.

With a little gurgle, she pulls her mouth off of me, gives me a wink, then turns to

Joan saying. "Any other humiliating things you want me to do?"

"I'm sure I'll come up with a something before the flight is over." Joan assures her.

Joan, Claire, and Desy had all straightened up their clothes and were somewhat presentable, while Kaitlin and I were still fully naked, and standing in the aisle.

"Is there any more coffee?" Desy asks. "Of course." Joan tells her then gives me a look like 'what are you waiting for!?'

I quickly pour a cup and hand it to my wife, who happily takes it from me and idly strokes my shaft while sipping the hot liquid.

Claire reaches across the center aisle and tickle my balls between my legs. I spread them a little further for her and she fully cradles them in her hot hand. "May I?" she asks my wife.

"Be my guest." My wife tells Claire while release my cock after using it to turn me towards Claire's seat.

Claire has a gentle but firm grip and is steadily gliding her hand along my shaft. I have already cum three times, but I know that she could easily coax a fourth orgasm from me if she tried, although she seems content to just slide her hand around leisurely. Frankly, this feels so wonderful I wouldn't want to cum and have it stop.

"Tell me some more of you adventures." My wife asks Joan.

"I truly have so many, I'm not sure where to begin. I already told you about Kaitlin and our coast-to-coast pussy licking. Oh, I know a memorable one. It's what got me hooked on messing around with women."

"I had picked up an LA to Hong Kong trip and from the beginning of the flight there was this guy that kept coming back to the rear galley and talking about joining the mile high club with all the flight attendants. Although I'd done it with crew and passengers many times, I was upset because his wife was up in first class while he's back there bugging us. I finally had enough and told him. 'Fine, I'll fulfill your dream, but we do it my way.' I led him back to one of the crew sleeping berths that are on the bigger planes and told him to get completely naked and that I'd be right in to join him.

After he was in there, I walked to the front and asked his wife to come join me in the back. When I got her to the galley, I told her what I had done. At first she was upset, but then she calmed down and asked where he was at. I pointed to the crew berth door, I asked her not to make a scene.

She tells me. "I won't make a scene out here, but how about if I get to join the mile high club and he watches?" Seeing the confusion on my face, she continued. "How about you and I go in and enjoy each other and make him watch. If he wants the mile high club, he can use his hand for a mile high jack off." She then Added. "I'm so sorry, I'm being quite forward and inappropriate. Please forgive me, I'll just go collect my cheating husband and we won't bother you again."

I admitted to her that I was a bit taken back, but that she had piqued my curiosity, then confessed that I had never been with a woman before. She simply smiled and said. "I'm sure you know what feels good to you, so just do the same to me." She made it seem so simple and she was so relaxed about it, I just thought, what the hell, sounds like fun. She then says, 'If we're going to get to know each other like I think we are I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Gail' she said offering her hand, I took it and gently shook back and said 'Joan'.

On this particular plane there was an anteroom that was kind of like a changing room, then you went into the sleeping berths, which were really just small bunks on either side of the plane. Once inside the front room, she turns to me and starts to unbutton my blouse. This again catches me by surprise. But in her calm voice she said, "It doesn't work unless we're naked sweetie." I was so excited my hands were trembling as I tried to help her. She just grabbed my hands, put them by my sides and said 'let me'.

Faster than I would have imagined, we were both naked, she grabbed my hand, turned and kissed me on the lips and said. "Ready?"

I gulped and tried to sound confident when I said. "I can't wait."

I walked through the small door to the berths first, with my new friend gently cupping my ass behind me. Her husband's eyes went from lust to surprise, to fear, as she stepped out from behind me and said 'Hello dear, I guess you weren't expecting me to come beck with your new lover. Thing is, she's a real woman and let me know what you were up to. So I decided to join the mile high club myself, only you get to watch and not participate unless you want to use your hand.' After saying that she turned to me, kissed me full on the lips pushing her tongue into my mouth.

I was quite aroused by then, hell, I was fucking dripping wet and couldn't wait to see what would happen next. I kissed her back with as much passion as I could and basically melted into her, I have never experienced such a hot kiss before. She broke the kiss long enough to turn to her husband and say. 'watch and see what you won't be getting, not tonight, probably not ever again you cheating prick!'

Then to me. 'Where were we?' Then her lips were back on mine, only this time her hands cupped my breasts. It was so nice, no hard grab, going straight for the nipple, just a soft touch that had me moaning in seconds.

She slowly let one of her hands caress my side and wrap around my back before sliding down and again cupping an asscheek. She pulled me tight and ground her mound into me and I swear I felt sparks shoot between us. She looked over my shoulder and nudged me backwards toward the open bunk. When the backs of my legs touched the side of the bunk she pushed me down onto it and crawled in on top of me. We continued kissing deeply and this time instead of my breasts her hand snaked down between my legs, a gentle nudge got me to spread them open and her hand followed the opening by reaching down and cupping my pussy. No rough groping and fumbling around, she knew right where to touch and not touch.

In seconds I was on the verge of my first orgasm and she had barely touched me.

She just held her hand there for a few moments then gradually began to slip a finger between my lips. One became two and next thing I know she had touched someplace inside me and I came harder than I ever have before."

As Joan is telling her story, I look around at the others, Kaitlin is blatantly frigging her clit, My wife has a hand under her skirt. Claire had let go of my cock at some point, her hand now under her own skirt. Joan saw me look around, winked at me and continued. I had begun to slowly stroke myself as she talked.

Back to Joan's story.

"Pulling her hand away from my drenched pussy, Gail tells me, 'you think that was good, wait till your feel this' then began to kiss and lick her way down my body. She paused momentarily to lick around my breasts and nipples, but soon she was kissing her way across my stomach. My stomach was doing flip flops, I'd never experienced this level of horniness. She eventually made it between my legs, pressed her face to my sex and inhaled deeply. Then her tongue touched me and I came again. My legs involuntarily clamped against her ears. She gently pushed them open, then pushed my knees towards me saying 'hold them for me'.

Pulling my knees back opened myself up more than I had ever done with a lover. Gail knew exactly where to touch and lick and the pace to take. A lick there, a kiss here, a suck there and I was jello. Her tongue was magical, when she drove it deep into my hole I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She then ever so slightly moved closer to me and next thing I know my clit is between her lips and she is sucking on it. The moment her tongue touched my clit I lost it. I know I shrieked a bit too loud, but WOW did it ever feel good. She sucked and licked me like that for a few more minutes until I had to push her away.