All Comments on 'Mile High Club - Pakistani Slut'

by MohanSingh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

This is fucking beautiful piece of work. I can not stop re-reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good.. but..

Dear Mohan your writing is good but it can be vastly improved to make it erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟!

:-)

Montrealer11Montrealer11over 4 years ago
So erotic

My cock was hard all the time while i was reading your story. So horny right now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I really love (❤) your story, gave you a 5.0 [100% (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)]! Bravo! Bravissimo!

This is a Love Story wrapped in a Sex Story.

I strongly disagree with MohanSingh: the flight attendant is NOT a SLUT, she IS a KEEPER!

Her choices were limitted & none of them was promising.

She genuinely fell for Ashok. On the plane, he was direct. That was turning her on. Her female intuition was telling her she could trust him. She needed a friend whom she can trust. She needed a man (probably very badly) because her hubby had been intimate with her 12 times a year (she needed 12 times a MONTH @ the very least!)

She likes (LOVES) to have SEX. That makes her a keeper, not a slut!

MohanSinghMohanSinghabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the last comment. It truly is beautiful. You really understood the story. It is a love story. But even love stories need a catchy title. I am happy that you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I loved it!

Great hot lovestory!

I am in the same boat, I feel this story :)

Thank you for this story.

A lovestruck woman who fell for a Pakistani celebrity.

MohanSinghMohanSinghover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the kind words. I hope it works out for you. If you ever want to talk about your story, send me a message.

WildErotica69WildErotica69over 1 year ago

Really horny story - deserved another chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous