All Comments on 'Miles's Revealing Clothing Teases Pt. 02'

by sweetcobs84

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
starmi16starmi16about 4 years ago
I love it

Very thanks for writing parte 2 i love it

Daedalus_SFDaedalus_SFabout 4 years ago
Yay!

Delighted to see more from you. This was so hot. Keep up the good work.

Daedalus_SFDaedalus_SFabout 4 years ago
Yay, more please!

Love your stories and am so glad you added to this one. Love stories of guys who are accidentally caught naked (or who engineer a situation where they can pretend that getting caught was accidental).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was so wildly unrealistic that it was not enjoyable. No HS (especially Jesuit) would allow this degree of nudity at all. The first time Miles was shirtless under his jersey would have been rectified. It never would get to the point where he would stand naked during class, through the cafeteria, outside during a fire drill and then go through the day wearing just toilet paper! Then the ice water at a school pep session was totally out of the realm of possibility. Just too far fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is far less unrealistic than a lot of erotic stories, and although you have to suspend your disbelief a little bit, I completely disagree with the previous commenter. Honestly this is my favorite story on this site, and I would love a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous