Miles's Revealing Clothing Teases Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve then tipped the bucket completely upside down, releasing a torrent down on Miles's head and shoulders. It was more than the toilet paper could withstand. The soggy paper gave way at his shoulder and fell to the floor.

"Cover yourself!" shouted Mr. Nolan as the last wad slipped off Miles's skin.

But, there was nothing Miles could do. His hands were still tied behind his back. The entire student body was staring at his full frontal exposure. No one needed to wonder what the star football quarterback looked like in the shower, as it was now all revealed before them. A few students pulled out their mobile phones and started snapping photos and likely got some good captures before Mr. Nolan rushed forward and pressed two empty buckets against Miles's middle sections. Mr. Nolan and Mr. Andrews then ushered Miles under the bleachers away from our view.

The other teachers tried to restore order among the students and direct us out of the gymnasium.

As my row exited, Vinny's row merged at the same time. Suddenly I felt his hand on my cock. "I see that you're not as small as Miles," Vinny whispered in my ear.

I guess my underwear wasn't doing as good a job as I thought in concealing my erection.

12