MILF 04 Pt. 1 - Twincest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I guess I'll agree, very reluctantly, but I know you have Tuesday off and was wondering if you'd come with us?"

If Sarah hesitated I didn't notice. "Hell, yes! I've always wondered about that place. You sort it out with the boys and let me know the plan, and I'll fit in. Pity Ben is working, I think he'd enjoy it."

I laughed. "Even if it's only to ogle us and get us all hot for later!"

"You know my son! Let me know when you know, and bye for now."

"Bye, Sarah, and thanks."

"De nada, chica. Bye."

I hung up. Okay, plan in situ. But first the twins' birthday.

The boys each had a driving license now, having taken the classes in high school, and occasionally I'd let one of them drive my minivan, but only with me in the passenger seat. Their dad and I had discussed their birthday present, and David had made the suggestion.

"Alice, the boys are eighteen this birthday, legally adult. I've had a couple of nice bonuses at work, enough to buy them a car. It won't be new, but I should be able to get them something decent. If you'll pay for the insurance, the car will be useful for them at college. Luckily, it's only a hundred miles away, so they can visit at weekends. So, what do you think?"

Well, I'd agreed, of course. It was a very sensible suggestion, and David had managed to get the boys a Ford sedan, only two years old, low mileage. He'd arranged for it to be delivered to the house by the dealer at ten o'clock on the day of their birthday. I only had to keep them at home.

Their birthday dawned bright and clear and I was up first, making sure that breakfast was ready. I'd left birthday cards, and small gifts, on the table, and the boys duly made appreciative sounds, but I could tell they were a little disappointed not to have received something more fitting for what was after all a milestone birthday. It was about nine-thirty when we finished breakfast, so only a half-hour to wait.

"Mom?" said Alan, "is it okay if we go see the guys? They know it's our birthday -- I think they're planning some kind of surprise for us."

"Yes, it's okay," I said, "but wait until after ten, okay?"

"What happens at ten, Mom?"

"Wait and see, son, wait and see. I don't think you'll be disappointed. And when you do go, I want you back here by six so you can get cleaned up for Tino's. Okay?"

"Sure thing, Mom. No problem," said Alan. He turned to his brother. "Come on, David, if we have to wait half an hour let's go slay some zombies."

"Yay!" said David, and they clattered off to the family room and the PlayStation.

Ten came, the Ford didn't, but at five after the hour a smart red Ford pulled up on the street and the driver got out and came towards the house. I'd seen him coming and had the door open, ready.

"Mrs Jensen?" he said.

I nodded. "That's me."

"Are David and Alan Jensen here?"

"They are. Shall I call them? And please come inside."

"Thank you."

I moved over to the basement door and called down. "Alan? David? Get yourselves up here, now."

"Coming, Mom." A few moments later the boys appeared. "Yeah, Mom, what is it?"

"This gentleman has something for you."

"Yes?" said Alan.

"Which one of you is Alan Jensen?" the visitor asked.

Alan held up his hand. "Me."

"This is for you," the dealer's guy said, and handed Alan a key fob with his name on, "and this is for you," he said, handing an almost identical key fob to David. "A spare set for you, Mrs Jensen," he said, handing me a third key set.

"Mom, these are car keys," said David.

"I know, son. It's parked on the street. Happy birthday, both of you, from your dad and me."

I was talking to empty air, because the boys were out of the house after I said 'street'. I laughed and turned to the dealer's guy, who was smiling. He held out an envelope to me.

"Title and insurance papers, in both of their names. I'll get myself away now. Tell the boys, enjoy."

"I will, but how are you getting back?" I began, but stopped when I saw the dealer's van parked behind the Ford. The man gestured towards it.

"He waited around the corner for five minutes. We didn't want to spoil the surprise. Tell the boys that the first two services are already paid for. Now, have a nice day, ma'am." He smiled, a nice smile, and was away. I latched the house door open and wandered across to the Ford.

David was at the wheel, Alan next to him in the front, and they were excitedly going through the controls. David turned to me as I approached.

"Mom, is this really ours?"

"It is, so happy birthday again."

"We can use it to go see the gang?"

"It's your car, so yes. But before you do, come back into the house for a moment, because I have the paperwork for the car."

"Two minutes, Mom, while we check these controls, and we'll be right in."

"Okay, but you don't move without the paperwork, okay?"

"Okay, Mom, we'll be right in."

Half an hour later, they were away, my admonishments about safe driving probably still ringing in their ears. I waved as they pulled away, then closed the door and flopped onto the couch. I'd barely got comfortable when the phone rang. Sarah!

"Hi, Sarah."

"Hi, yourself. How are the birthday boys?"

I laughed. "Happy, now. Disappointed earlier, and manfully hiding it, at how small their presents were, but happy as anything since their new car was delivered."

"I'll bet! So, have you told them about Warren Cove yet?"

"Not yet. I'm saving that for tomorrow, or possibly tonight, when we get back from Tino's."

"Will you tell them I'm going, too?"

"I think so. I'll tell them you're there to hold my hand, so I don't chicken out."

Sarah laughed. "So what do we do? Do I come round and collect the three of you?"

"I suspect the boys will want to drive," I said, "but I've been thinking. I don't think I want to be at the beach when I let them know that I wouldn't stop them if they gave any indication of wanting to fuck me. I want to be available, there and then."

"Good thinking, girl! So, what will you tell them?"

"What I'm thinking is this. I'll tell them that on the fourteenth, from and including breakfast I'll be naked in the house and the pool, but only if they strip as well, and I'll tell them we'll go to Warren Cove in the afternoon, if I feel comfortable being naked with them. Maybe I'll get the chance to let them know my secret lusts."

"Where do I fit in?" said Sarah.

"Come round at about ten, some excuse about shopping together or something, and we'll play it by ear." I laughed. "Or cock angle, pussy wetness, or something. Wear your dress-and-no-underwear ensemble."

"I will," said Sarah, and I think she was fighting a giggle. "When are you planning to tell them?"

"Tomorrow, after dinner, I think, but I'll choose the moment. Wish me luck?"

"Good luck, sweetheart, but I don't think you'll need it, and I'll see you around ten on Tuesday."

"See you, Sarah, and bye for now."

"Bye, sweetie."

The boys came back about five, still giddy with the realization that they now owned a car. They'd even managed to get a couple of the girls to go for a ride with them.

"Ah," I said, "so that you could park somewhere and make out, no doubt."

"Not in daylight, Mom," said David. "Maybe one evening. But for now, it's me for a shower, and get changed, ready for Tino's."

"Don't use all the water, bro, leave some for me and Mom," said Alan.

"I will."

"Good thinking, but I'll wait a while, take a shower about six," I said, and no doubt they'd try to catch me.

I don't think they actually did try to catch me, but I'd made sure the door was safely closed before my shower. Once I'd dried my hair, I put it up, then dressed in a sleeveless red dress with a scoop neck. There was some tit support built into it, which was just as well, as any bra I wore would have showed. Black panties, brief black panties, no hose, and my high-heeled black sandals completed my outfit, with a black lace shawl for later, when it would be cooler. The last thing I did was to fasten my souvenir pendant around my neck.

The boys applauded me as I made my way down to join them, both of them smart in fresh chinos and snug, short-sleeved shirts. I realized that my sons were good-looking young men, no longer boys, and I felt a warmth in my pussy area.

"I was right, Mom, you'll be the best-looking woman there," said David.

"I'll be the one with the two handsomest escorts, that's for sure," I replied.

"Of course," said Alan, high-fiving his brother.

David senior was dead on time to collect us, and by ten past seven we were on our way to Tino's.

When we arrived, we found that the staff had arranged a corner table for us. The maitre d', Guiseppe, had been at high school with me and when he found out the booking was to celebrate our sons' transition to adult, he'd pulled the stops out. It was a good evening and, despite our divorce, David was still a friend, a good friend, as well as the boys' father, and he and I made sure the twins had a good time. Helped of course by Guiseppe and a very attentive young waitress who seemed quite smitten with the boys.

The four of us drove back in high spirits, Alan and David teasing each other about the waitress, but at eleven-fifteen the boys and I waved goodbye to David, then went back into the sitting-room. I took my usual comfy chair and kicked off my shoes, and the boys sprawled on the couch.

"Well, how did you enjoy your birthday?"

"It was great, Mom, especially the car," said David.

"One each would have been better," said Alan, winking at me.

"Maybe when my lotto numbers come up," I responded, laughing.

"That will be a long time, then, Mom, since you don't even play!"

I shrugged. "I guess."

"We do nearly everything together, so one is enough for now," said Alan, "and it has enough seats for us to double-date." He laughed. "Always assuming there are girls desperate enough to go out with us."

"Hey! The two of you are good-looking boys -- sorry, young men -- and that young waitress at Tino's seemed to like you."

"Out of our league, Mom, but some of the high school sweeties are worth a second look." Alan paused, obviously thinking. He turned to his brother. "David, shall we see if any of them want to go to Warren Cove?"

"Think there's a chance, bro?"

Alan laughed. "Probably not." He paused. "Aren't we forgetting something?"

"Probably," said David, "but wh - " He broke off and the two of them turned to me. "Well, Mom, are you coming to Warren Cove with us on Nude Day?"

I knew what I wanted, and although I'd been going to make them wait, I decided now was the time. After all, it was their birthday.

"Probably," I said, trying to act nonchalant, fighting laughter as their jaws dropped.

"Only probably, Mom?" They looked disappointed, very.

"I'm not sure I'm ready, but here's what I thought. Which is more important to you? Finally seeing your Mom naked, or going to Warren Cove?"

"No contest, Mom," said David, "seeing you naked."

"Definitely!" said Alan.

"There's probably some twisted Freudian thing there, but okay, then, what I thought is this. On Tuesday, Nude Day, after my shower I won't dress. I'll come down to breakfast naked, and I'll stay that way all day, but there's a condition."

"Which is?" said Alan, he and David looking a little anxious.

"You guys have to be naked as well."

The relief on their faces was almost comical. "Not a problem, Mom."

"Then, if I feel comfortable being naked with you, we can go to Warren Cove after lunch.

"Yes? You'll go?"

"As I said, if I feel comfortable being naked with the two of you, then yes, I will."

"Wow, Mom, just wow." It was fun to see my usually articulate sons temporarily at a loss for words,

"Maybe you'll see some of your high school sweeties there," I said, with an exaggerated wink.

"Yeah, maybe," said Alan, laughing.

"But there won't be any to compare with you, Mom, I'm sure," said David.

"Ooh, gallantry!" I laughed. "Unlikely, but thank you."

"Thank you, Mom, for agreeing to be naked on Nude Day."

"I think I'm just curious as to what it will be like, being naked around my boys, almost as much as you are to see me naked. But now, it's getting late, and I'm off to bed. There are some beers in the refrigerator, and you can have one each, but no more than one, please."

"Thanks, Mom, we will. Goodnight, and sleep well." They both hugged me and kissed my cheek, as usual, and I took myself off to bed, convinced I'd felt erections pressing against me. I took a quick shower, then crawled into bed naked, tucking my dildo under my pillow. I tried to read, but the dildo won and I gave myself a very satisfying climax before I settled to sleep.

Monday, the boys were gone most of the day, came home for dinner, then disappeared again until ten, came home smiling.

"Mom, tomorrow?" said David.

"What about tomorrow?"

"Even if you decide not to go to Warren Cove tomorrow, is it okay if we go?" said Alan.

I laughed. "Not my decision, guys, you're both legally adults now. If you want to go, go. Why, are some of the girls going?"

Alan flushed. "Yeah, we said we'd try to meet them at the concession at around three."

"Leaving your poor Mom to her own devices," I said, with a mock pout.

"Heck, no, Mom. We'd take you with us!"

I laughed. "Okay!" I wagged a finger at them. "If, I say if, I go."

"Understood, Mom," said David. He turned to Alan. "Want to slay some zombies for a while, bro?"

"Okay!"

"I'll take myself off to bed, then," I said. "The TV is rubbish. See you guys in the morning."

"Yeah," said Alan, grinning. "Nude Day tomorrow!"

"I haven't forgotten," I said. "Goodnight, guys." I winked. "Pleasant dreams!" I went off to bed, laughing to myself at the expressions on their faces. The dildo and I had another good night.

Nude Day dawned bright and sunny, with the promise of another hot day. Humming to myself, I shaved my pussy smooth again, showered, dried myself and applied some skin lotion, then dabbed some perfume on, including places not usually encountered by a son on his mother. But, who knows? I knew the boys were up as I'd heard them go past my room on their way downstairs and at about ten past eight, I took a deep breath, slid my feet into a comfortable pair of backless mules, and prepared to join my naked sons.

They were both in the kitchen, bowls of cereal in front of them on the breakfast bar, sitting where they could see me coming, so I vamped it up a bit, putting an extra hip roll into my walk. In the kitchen, I stopped, and leaned against the door frame.

"Morning, boys," I said, in the huskiest, sexiest voice I could manage, "d'ya like what ya see?" But I couldn't keep it up and broke into a giggle, moving forward normally, bending over to kiss their cheeks as I moved around behind them to get my own cereal bowl out. I poured myself some cereal, added milk, grabbed a spoon and moved around to sit opposite the twins.

"Well?" I said into the silence, "or has the cat got your tongues?"

Alan tried to speak, couldn't, swallowed, and tried again. " Mom, you are absolutely gorgeous."

"Hardly, but thank you," I said, conscious of my nipples hardening under the twins' unwavering gaze.

"Alan's right, Mom, you are," said David, "you are absolutely gorgeous."

I did a sort of sitting bow and grinned at them. "I almost chickened out," I said, lying in my teeth, "but I'm a woman of my word, so here I am, naked, as promised."

"We were right, Mom, we thought you'd look good in only your skin, and you do. If you come with us to Warren Cove we're going to be with the best-looking woman there."

"If," I said, "but let's get through the morning first, then we'll see." I set to and began to eat my cereal and the twins followed suit, but I was very conscious of the way they were checking me out.

His bowl empty, David moved away to the sink and rinsed his bowl. I held my breath, waiting for him to turn, so I could see his -- oh, my god! My son's cock, even just partially erect, and it was, was one of the biggest I'd ever seen. My ex was a good size, but David looked to be bigger. So was Alan, when he also got up to wash his cereal bowl. My nipples were like little rocks now, and I was conscious of the looks the boys were giving them.

"Mom?" said David. "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"You can ask me anything, son, but I don't promise to answer if I feel uncomfortable with it. If I am uncomfortable, I promise to let you know why. Okay?"

David nodded. "Okay, Mom."

"So, what's the question?"

"Do you shave your, um, I mean, down there," he said, gesturing vaguely in the direction of his groin.

"You mean, do I shave my pussy?" He nodded, mute. "Yes, I do. I always kept it shaved for when your Dad and I had sex, and I guess I just like the way it feels." I laughed, and took a chance. "It helps when I masturbate," I grinned, and went on, "and it's much better for oral sex."

There were identical expressions of shock on the twins' faces. Alan rallied first.

"You m - " he began, but I think his mouth was too dry, so he took a swallow of juice and tried again. "You masturbate, Mom?"

"Yes, I do." I smiled at him. "Doesn't everybody?" I asked softly. "I haven't had sex since before your dad and I decided to separate, so I guess I need to. I know you both masturbate and I'm reassured to know my sons are both normal, horny teenagers." Okay, I was lying about the sex, but they didn't need to know that. Yet.

"You mean that?" said David, looking as if he'd just been struck. "You're okay with us masturbating?"

"Of course I am. It's normal, healthy and despite the myths, it doesn't make you go blind." I laughed, and the twins joined in. "Right, now. Everyone finished breakfast, or do you want some toast? I'd offer bacon, but not while I'm naked," I added, laughing.

"Toast would be great, Mom, thanks," said Alan.

"Toast for both of you?" I asked, and David nodded. I think he was still trying to get his voice working properly.

"Please," he managed, his voice hoarse.

"Okay, toast coming up." I got the bread, cut four slices, and popped them in the toaster. I kept my back to the twins, but I could see their distorted reflection in the chromed panel on the side of the toaster, and as far as I could tell, their eyes were fixed on my ass! Thanks to Carol's photos, confirmed by Sarah and Ben, and the webcam, of course, I knew I needn't be concerned about cellulite, at least, not yet. So I let the twins look their fill. I knew my butt was firm and well toned, so I was quite relaxed about it.

The toaster popped, so I put the four slices into a toast rack, and turned to put the rack on the breakfast bar. I turned back to the refrigerator and opened the door. The butter was on an upper shelf, so I barely needed to bend, but I kept my legs straight and bent over to get it, turning to put it on the breakfast bar, catching identical stunned looks on my sons' faces. I put one hand on my hip, and cocked my head.

"What's the matter, guys? Did I flash my pussy?"

They both nodded. Alan cleared his throat, but had to do it again before he could speak. "Did you do that deliberately, Mom?"

I feigned an embarrassed look. "Um, yeah, guess I did. Sorry, guys. My bad."

"No, no," said David hurriedly. "We appreciated it. Not often we get to see a real, live pussy, especially one on such a good-looking - no, not just good-looking, beautiful -- on such a beautiful woman!"

"Thank you," I said, keeping my voice soft. I frowned, as if I was trying to decide something, then gave a snort, which might have been either anger or humor. I looked at the boys, holding each of their gazes for a moment. "Do I take it you would like a better view, perhaps with an explanation? Huh?"

"Of your ... pussy?" said David, only just managing to get the words out.