MILF 04 Pt. 1 - Twincest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, my pussy. Well?"

He took a deep breath, and nodded. "Yes, please, Mom?"

"Please?" Alan.

I chewed my bottom lip, feigning indecision, but hey! This was a chance! "On your solemn, binding oath that you will never tell anyone, except with my express permission, then yes, I'll let you see my pussy properly. Okay? Then swear!"

"I swear that I will never tell anyone that my Mom showed me her pussy, except with her permission," said David solemnly.

"And I so swear, also," said Alan.

"Okay guys, finish your toast and I'll go and wash my pussy. After all, I don't want the smell to put you off," I said, laughing. I gave them a little wave and made my way upstairs to my bathroom. I was tempted to give myself a quick poke with my dildo, but resisted. Washing took me less than five minutes. I dried myself, dabbed a little perfume on my mons, and made my way back downstairs.

The boys were finished their toast. Not only that, but they'd washed the dishes and put everything away. They were sitting at the breakfast bar, waiting. They smiled to see me.

"Okay, guys, I think it might be best if we go back up to my bedroom, okay?"

"Sure, Mom, lead the way."

I laughed. "You just want to watch my ass wiggle."

"Of course," said Alan.

"After all, Mom, you have a beautiful ass," added David.

"I do?"

"Of course. It matches the rest of you."

"Why, thank you, my gallant young sir."

By now, we were at the top of the stairs, and I led the way into my bedroom. I'd thought about it on the way up, and I reckoned that if I propped myself against the headboard and the boys sat on the bed, they'd have the best view. So that's what I did, making myself comfortable with a nest of pillows.

"Okay, boys -- sorry, men! - sit yourself on the bed. You'll have the best view there." I waited until they'd settled, keeping my knees together, then gestured.

"Okay, guys, I know you had sex ed. lessons in high school. What did they tell you about female sexual anatomy? Labia majora? Labia minora? Clitoris?"

"They told us all about the parts, and showed us pictures, but they were black and white, and we don't really know what they look like in reality," said Alan, and David nodded agreement.

"I think we were all embarrassed as well, and there was too much joking, and not enough learning. I think the teachers were a tad embarrassed as well," David added.

"Okay, then, prepare to look and learn," I said, and spread my legs. The boys leaned towards me, fascinated, as I explained about the mons, the vulva, the labia, both major and minor, the clitoral hood, the clitoris.

"Okay, guys, you've seen all I've got. Any questions?"

There was a silence as the boys thought about it, then David spoke up.

"Mom, if I'm with a girl, and we're getting intimate, she won't fuck, but she's prepared to let me touch her?" I'm not sure how difficult it had been for him to ask, but his face was more than a little red, and his question had been rather hesitant.

"Yes? Go on."

"Where do I concentrate to make her feel good?"

"Stroke her labia, here," I said, stroking my own, and realizing I was getting wet, "get her good and wet, then gently stroke her clitoris, but be gentle. Some women, me included, get very sensitive when we're near orgasm."

"Thanks, Mom," said David, and the two boys studied me carefully. I wondered what my friends would think of me giving my sons sex education. Sarah, I knew, would probably have joined in. And thinking of Sarah reminded me. I glanced at my watch, thinking, 'it's time Sarah was here', just as the doorbell rang, startling the boys, who looked at each other.

"Relax, boys, don't go away. That will be Mrs Tellman. She said she might call around. I asked her, if we go to Warren Cove, will you come and hold my hand, and she said yes. Stay here, don't get dressed, and I'll go and let her in."

"Don't get dressed, Mom? Even if Mrs Tellman's here?" said David, doubtfully.

"No, don't. It's Nude Day, remember, and Sarah said she'd come with me if I go to Warren Cove.." I laughed. "Actually, guys, that's 'when' now, not 'if'. So as we're practicing being naked, Sarah said she'd join in."

"You mean we're going to be seeing two nude, mature women?" said Alan.

I nodded. "Yes, you are."

"Well, go and let her in!" he said, a huge grin on his face.

I got to my feet and padded to the door.

"Mom?" said David urgently. "You've forgotten your robe!"

I turned and grinned at him. "No, I haven't," I said, and headed for the stairs, leaving behind a deafening silence. At the front door, I opened it carefully, keeping out of sight of any neighbors. Sarah grinned and laughed when she saw my naked state.

"Nude Day working, then?" she said as she stepped inside and I closed the door.

I grinned. "So far, so good. I've just been giving the boys Sex Ed. 101, Female Sexual Anatomy. In other words I showed them my pussy, and explained the parts. They were trying to hide them but I think they both had useful looking boners."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Would you strip and come upstairs with me. I think another woman to study might be helpful. And I told the boys that as you'd already agreed to go to Warren Cove with us, you'd be prepared to be naked here, too."

I grinned, and Sarah laughed out loud, beginning to loosen the buttons on her dress. As I'd requested, that was all she was wearing, and we padded upstairs together, after Sarah had kicked off her shoes, hand in hand.

The expressions on the boys' faces when they saw us was priceless, and I fought a giggle.

"Boys, you know Mrs Tellman, don't you, although I don't think you'll have seen her like this before, not as she's dressed at the moment."

"Hi, boys," said Sarah. "Your Mom told me about Nude Day and asked me to join her, so here I am."

"Mrs Tellman," said David, "you are as gorgeous as Mom in your skin."

"Why, thank you," said Sarah, "but I think for today the two of you had better call me Sarah." She laughed. "Or, as my son Ben calls me, Sexy Sarah." She gestured towards the bed. "Make room, please. Your Mom thinks a second pussy for you to study might be useful, so I volunteered mine. Okay?"

"Very okay -- Sarah," said David, moving aside to let Sarah sit down. I sat alongside her and we both spread our legs to let the boys study us.

"See, guys," I said, "substantially the same, but detail differences."

"We see that," said Alan, "but they're both fascinating, and lovely." He grinned, and Sarah laughed.

"Thank you," she said.

"The knowledge will be useful," said David, "but we haven't even got girlfriends at the moment, certainly none that would let us get intimate with them."

"Bummer," said Sarah. "Okay, change of subject, and I -- we -- want you to answer honestly, okay?"

"Okay," said David, and Alan nodded agreement, both of them curious.

"Okay, then, and remember, answer honestly, and don't worry about either of us ripping you a new one. Not going to happen, okay?"

"Okay," said Alan, and David nodded agreement. "So, what's the question?"

Sarah smiled, and held her hands out to the twins, who each took one. "The question, boys, is this. Do you both have erections now?"

There was a stunned silence, and the twins looked at each other for a moment, then David turned back to us. He nodded. "Yes, we do."

"Well, how about showing us?" I said. "You've seen us, now we'd like to see you, okay?"

"You want to see our -- erections?" Alan said, in what sounded like a slightly stunned tone.

"Of course we do," said Sarah. "You've seen our pussies, so it's only fair, isn't it?"

David grinned. "I guess when you put it like that, I'd have to agree. Okay, ladies, this is what you did to me."

He sat up, moving the artfully rumpled bed covers that had been concealing him and put his hands on his hips, his cock hot and hard before him. Oh my god and wow! My son was well endowed, yes sirree.

"And me, Mom," said Alan, and followed his brother's example. Yay! Two hot, hard and beautiful cocks.

"Very impressive," I said, grinning. "You're going to make the ladies very happy one day."

"Maybe one day, Mom, but what about today?" said Alan. "Normally, I'd go somewhere quiet and jack off, but I get the feeling that you and Sarah might have other ideas. Am I right?" He held my eye for a long moment, and I was trying to formulate an answer when Sarah interrupted.

"Time for another question, I think," she said.

"And what's the question?" said Alan, David nodding agreement.

"Oh, it's an easy one," said Sarah, " but you might hesitate about answering." She paused, held both twins' eyes for a moment, then continued. "Okay. Do you ever fantasize about fucking your Mom?"

There was a stunned silence, identical expressions of shock on both faces.

"Honesty, remember," said Sarah. "Well, do you?"

Alan blushed scarlet, and nodded. "Yes," he said, almost inaudible. He swallowed, hard. "All the time."

"That's one," I murmured, "David?"

His flush wasn't as hot as Alan's, but not by much. "Yeah, me too."

"Since when?" asked Sarah quietly.

"For me, since I realized Mom was a beautiful woman, even more so after she and Dad split up," said David. He shrugged. "Sorry, Mom, I know incest is illegal."

"Alan?" I said, "how long for you?"

"Pretty much the same, Mom. David and me, we talked about it, but it was only fantasy. We knew it would never happen."

"Never say never, boys," said Sarah. "I'd like to tell you something, and I want your promise that you'll never talk about it to anybody - except your Mom and me, of course - without my express permission. Okay?"

"That sounds heavy, Sarah," said David, "but yes, I promise never to tell anyone, ever, without your express permission. Okay?"

She nodded, and turned to Alan. He nodded. "Same as David, I promise."

"Okay, then. You know my son, Ben?" The twins both nodded.. "Well, Ben had forgotten to take a folder off his PC when he went back to college after the mid-semester break earlier this year, so he phoned me and asked me to forward it to him. Well, I found the folder on his computer, located the file he wanted and attached it to an email, sent it off to him.

"I was about to close down his computer, when I spotted a photo protruding slightly from a folder on his desk. I thought I could see skin, so I looked closer, and found a nude photo of myself."

"Wow," breathed David. Sarah grinned.

"Yes, wow is right. It was a photo of me in a bikini that he'd manipulated." Sarah grinned. "I sent him a proper nude shot of me to replace it!" I fought a laugh at the stunned expression on the twins' faces, as Sarah went on.

"Well, long story short, I found out that one of Ben's fantasies was to fuck his Mom. I wasn't quite sure how I felt about that at first, but eventually I decided that it was what I wanted, too, and since he came home from college after his exams, he and I have been lovers, and I tell you, guys, it's the best sex I've had since before my husband was killed!"

"Wow, again," said David, and Alan nodded agreement. They both looked a little stunned.

"There's more. Do you guys know what a MILF is?"

"Yeah, sure," said Alan. "A mom I'd like to fuck. Like you two, Mom, Sarah, you are both definite MILF material."

Sarah laughed. "Ben thinks so as well. He had a list of his top four MILFs. Me, my sister Carol, your Aunt Jenny, and your Mom."

I held up my hand, and the boys turned to me. "Sorry about this, boys, but this is where your Mom confesses to lying to you both earlier, when I said I'd had no sex since your Dad and I decided to part."

"Ben?" said David.

I nodded. "Ben. Remember, when you went off to the Everglades with your Dad? Well, that weekend I spent in bed with Sarah and Ben and, like Sarah says, it was the best sex I'd had since your Dad and I first married."

"I'm glad, Mom," said Alan, "you needed something like that."

"You're right, son, I did. It was great!"

"And that's why you asked us if we'd ever fantasized about fucking Mom?" said David.

Sarah nodded." Yes, that's why."

"How about you, Mom? Have you fantasized about fucking us?" said Alan.

"God forgive me, son, but yes, I have. I do. I want my sons to fuck me."

"And because your Mom only has one pussy, which she showed to you earlier, that's why I'm here," said Sarah.

David laughed. "Only fair, isn't it? Your son fucked our Mom, so her sons fuck you?"

Sarah laughed delightedly. "Exactly!" She gestured. "So, boys, what have you got for me and your Mom?"

David sat up then, grinning, and gestured towards the lovely erection in front of him. Laughing, Alan followed suit. Equally hot, hard and lovely.

"We're ready," said David, "and I'd guess you ladies are, too?"

"We are," I said, "very much so. We've been anticipating this for weeks!"

"Who's with who?" said David.

I pondered. "How about the two of you do rock, scissors, paper?" I said. "Winner has me, loser has Sarah."

"Although I think we're all winners in this," said Sarah, laughing, "and once you've recovered, we'll change partners and do it again."

"Then we'll have some lunch, and then the four of us will go to Warren Cove. After all, you said you'd try to meet the girls you know from high school there, didn't you?" I said.

"Yeah!" said Alan, "but none of them will compare to you two."

"Isn't he sweet?" said Sarah, "but guys, there are two wet pussies here, waiting for your lovely hard cocks, so shall we begin?"

"Okay," said David. "Ready, Alan?" he said, holding up his clenched fist.

"Yep," said Alan, mirroring the move. "Okay, one, two, three, go! Hey! I win, rock blunts scissors. I get Mom first, so swap places, bro."

A task soon accomplished, and in moments I was welcoming Alan into my arms.

"Kiss me first, son, but like a lover, not a son, okay?"

"Very," he said, as he put his arms around me and brought his lips to mine. It started gentle, soft, but the moment took us and soon Alan's lips were moving against mine. I let my tongue trace the line of his lips, and with a groan, his mouth opened and our tongues were dueling, a duel in which there were no losers, only winners. But I wanted more and I broke the kiss.

"I want you in me, son," I whispered, " I want you in me now."

Alan moved between my spread legs, one hand on his cock, but I took his hand away and replaced it with my own. Gods, he felt wonderful! Hot, hard -- very hard -- and ready.

"Just move forward, son, slowly, and I'll make sure the big fella here gets where we both want him," I said, stifling a moan as I guided him into me. He felt fucking marvelous and I almost came, there and then, as he pushed into me. I was soaking, and it only needed him to pull back once and then push forward again before he was balls deep in my pussy. Jeez, he felt good!

"Okay, son," I murmured, "fuck me, fuck your Mom and take me to paradise." I closed my eyes for a moment, just relishing the feel of a good, solid prick in my pussy. That it was my son's just added to the pleasure of the moment. I stifled a moan as Alan's movements brought added sensation to the pleasure I was feeling.

"Feel good, Mom?" he murmured.

"Not just good, son, fucking marvelous!" I said, opening my eyes. Movement caught my eye and I looked across, just as Sarah lowered herself onto David's hard cock. She looked across at me and winked, then blew me a kiss.

"Thanks for loaning me your son, Alice."

"You're welcome, but be sure to take care of him, I'll need him later, remember?"

"Don't worry, sweetie, I'll take very good care of him."

"Mom?" said Alan.

"Sorry, sweetheart, I was checking that Sarah was taking good care of your brother."

He laughed, then frowned. "Mom, am I doing this right? I mean, I've only ever done it a couple of times before, and - " He broke off as I put a finger across his lips.

"Sweetheart, there's plenty of time in the future for us to polish your technique. For now, just the fact that your cock is lovely and hard and in my pussy is enough to guarantee that I'll enjoy having you fuck me, so don't worry. Just enjoy the moment."

Alan grinned, never ceasing his slow stroking into me. "Don't worry about that, Mom. I am!" He frowned. "When I come?"

"Come in me, son, come in me. Don't worry, I'm still on the pill." I stretched up and kissed his nose. "Just keep fucking me with that lovely cock."

And he did. The speed of his cock driving into me gradually increased as the sound of his breathing coarsened, and sweat began to bead on his forehead.

"Getting close, Mom, can't hold on much longer."

The moment had gotten to me, too, of course, enhanced by the excitement of the taboo of fucking my son, and I slipped my hand between us so that I could finger my clit.

"Just hold on a moment, son," I said, stroking myself, feeling Alan's cock sliding between my spread fingers, my own excitement rising. There was an expression almost of agony on Alan's face, and he was gritting his teeth.

"Sorry, Mom, can't hold it any more," he gasped, and then he was driving into me, his hips working reflexively as his orgasm took him. The excitement of the moment, and my own fingers, took me, too, over the edge and my pussy clamped down on him, milking him, seeking to draw all of the seed from him, as we moved together in shared orgasmic bliss.

Beside us there was a gasp from Sarah and suddenly she was shaking in her own release, David driving up into her in his own orgasm.

Slowly, we all calmed. Alan leaned close to me, carefully supporting his weight on knees and elbows, and kissed me, long and lingeringly. He broke the kiss, gently, and eased back a little.

"You, Alice Jensen," he said solemnly, "are one fantastic fuck. Thank you, Mom, I can die happy now." He grinned. "But not for a long time yet. I want to do that again!"

I laughed, happy. "You'll get no argument from me, honey, none whatsoever. I want to do it again, too. Often!"

Beside us, Sarah had collapsed forwards across David, his arms tight around her, and as I watched her head came up. She turned to me and grinned, then bent to kiss David, light, quick.

"Thank you, stud," she said.

"No, Sarah, thank you," he replied, and stretched up to return her kiss.

"When we feel like moving again," I said, "who's for a swim?"

Ten minutes later, we were all in the pool together. Unsurprisingly, the boys moved away. Probably to compare us, I guessed. Sarah took my hand and drew me to a halt.

"Well?" she said, her eyes gleaming.

"Well, what?"

"Was it as good as you hoped?"

I paused a moment. "Yes, I think it was. I didn't want to hope for too much, as it was our first time."

"And at the moment the boys don't have much experience. David said he'd only done it once before," said Sarah.

"Interesting. Alan said twice." I shrugged.

"Different for me," said Sarah, "because Ben had experience and he and I had been teasing each other via webcams, so when he got home he was hot for me, and me for him." She laughed. "When I drove him home from the airport, I wasn't wearing bra or panties. Made for an interesting drive."

"I'll bet it did. Now, what next? Do we go back to bed with the boys, go to Warren Cove, or what?"

"Let's ask them! The teenage boy's recovery time is usually quick, so they may be ready." Sarah grinned. "We can hope!"

"Okay, let's go ask the studs."

We did, and they were both ready and eager to have sex with two hot MILFs again.

"Okay," I said, "if we don't get too animated, my shower's big enough to take all four of us, so let's go and get clean."

"Before we get down and dirty again," said Sarah with a wink and a leer.

The shower was fun, and Sarah and I finished with very clean tits and pussies, but then, the boys' cocks and balls were squeaky clean, too.