MILF Alessia Finds a Bottom Boy Pt. 02

Story Info
MILF Mature Hung Trans Fucks Young Hung Man.
2.2k words
4.43
10.6k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/31/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
300 Followers

Several days ago, Alessia a beautiful Transsexual with a huge cock seduced Stan on their cruise ship. He willingly and enthusiastically sucked her cock and gave her his ass. She brutally throat fucked his mouth before pounding his ass. They spent over two hours together until they were interrupted by housekeeping. Fearing discovery by his wife Stan returned to his cabin.

Told From Alessia's Point of View

I am on the prowl again on- board ship. The last several days, I went on several excursions to the Wellington New Zealand area. I enjoyed myself, but didn't hook with anyone. Today I intend to concentrate on finding more prey for my pleasure. I took an extended shower and shaved my entire body and administered myself a two quart enema. To catch a fish you need a good attractive lure that appeals to the appetite of your intended catch. After cleaning myself up I browsed my extensive clothing ensemble. I selected a sexy black pant suit. The pants are tight like leggings and sheer. They are knee length revealing my toned calves. The top is sleeveless and skimpy. It is in -between a bikini top and a shirt. My midriff is bare and my sexy belly button and hard abs are on display. For shoes sandals are the obvious choice. I choose a racy pair of kitten heel thong sandals that expose all of my attractive feet with minimal straps supported by ankle ties. I adorn my wrists with silver bracelets. I cover my Adams apple with a black leather choker. It contains a large bondage ring centered on my slender throat.

I look at myself in the mirror. I think I would fuck myself if I were cloned. I am excited and my cock grows into a substantial impressive thick bulge defined by the skin-tight fabric of my pants. I can even detect the glans of my large penis. I pose in several stances and pretend that a man is looking at me. My derriere looks awesome as the cheeks of my tight ass are evident beneath my snug attire. To conceal my prominent genitals I add a black shoulder back that can cover my crotch if I wish.

I leave my cabin in search of my quarry. Today I will let my prey come to me. I walk down the sundeck about a hundred feet and stand against the railing on the edge of the deck. I clench the railing with my hands as I gaze down at the blue-green waves of the ocean. As the ship cuts through the ocean my long blonde hair is blown to the side. The crisp cool air is invigorating on my exposed calves and arms. I can smell the salt of the ocean as we sail toward our next destination.

"Hello. It is very amazing isn't it?"

I turn my head and see a tall young attractive man. He is as tall as me, long blonde hair, blue eyes with a deep brown surfers tan. I estimate he is 35 years of age, about twenty years younger than myself.

"Yes it is. It is beautiful, but very deadly." I respond.

"I am Tom. Do you mind if I join you?"

"You may if you wish. I am Alessia."

"What did you mean by deadly?" He asks.

"The temperature of the water is fatal this far south. A few hours in the water and you freeze." I reply.

"True. That is if the sharks don't eat you first." He adds.

"Tom you look very familiar. I think I have seen you on the ship before."

"You might have. I have been on board for several days. I boarded at Auckland. I am getting off in three days at Sydney. I didn't see you. I would remember that for sure." He answers.

"I will take that as a compliment." I say with a warm smile.

"It was a compliment. Are you alone?" He enquires.

"No. I am with a beautiful man?" I reply as I gaze at him with hunger in my eyes.

"Where on earth is he at?" He says with a big grin.

"I am talking about you, silly boy." I say as I grasp his forearm.

"Alessia. Would you like to spend some time with me?" He asks as he grabs my hand with his.

"I will have to check my schedule." I say with a smirk.

"Are you English?" He asks.

"Yes. I am from Manchester."

"I love the way you pronounce schedule. Another favorite of mine is the word aluminum. Queen's English is very sexy."

"And you Tom. America?"

"Yes. I am from San Francisco, California."

I have developed a tremendous erection and steady my bag in front of my groin area. Tom is wearing a tan pair pants and a matching shirt. He is without shoes. He is exceptionally muscled and looks like a Greek God. I wonder what his muscle between his legs looks like. Hopefully he is well hung.

"Would you like to go somewhere Alessia?"

"As long as it is with you." I say as I look at his desire.

"Where should we go?" He asks.

We decide to take a walk about the ship. I hold his strong hand and I feel pleasure from his tender grip. We talk as we saunter toward the stern of the vessel.

"You are a very lovely woman Alessia."

"Thank you Tom. I am fifty six years old. I find it flattering that you find me lovely. I think you are very attractive as well."

"Unfortunately I left my shoes in my room and my feet are getting sore." He mentions.

"Should we go to your room and get your shoes?" I ask.

"Go to my room, yes. I want to get to know you better." He replies.

"OK. Before we go further, I don't want to surprise you with my secret." I retort.

"Let me stop you right there Alessia. I already know what you are."

"Really. Are you sure?" I ask.

"You are a pretty Transexual." He stated as he gazed into my eyes.

"How on earth did you know?" I ask.

"Your face is passable. Your body has many feminine features. Your hips are narrow, you are tall, your pretty feet are as large as mine, you have on a choker covering your neck. The give- away was your bag shielding your secret."

"When did you know?" I question.

"Almost instantly. I was actually looking for a woman like you. I thought my luck had run out until I saw you." He states.

We stop in front of his cabin and we enter. Without a word he French kisses me as he presses me into the wall next to the door. His hand measures my erect length through my pants.

"My God! You are hung like a horse." He says with a shock in his voice.

"Do you want to suck me?" I ask.

Without answering he helps me out of my pants. I am nude except for my halter and my high heel thong sandals. His hands hold onto my thighs as he kneels before me.

"You have an amazing cock Alessia. I seldom see trans girls hung like you."

"Swallow me whole. Show Alessia how much you adore her."

He immediately engulfs most of my steely thick length in his mouth and throat. His mouth feels exquisitely delightful as he swallows me further on each bob of his attractive head. His eyes bulge as he succeeds in deep throating my profuse veined python. His lips stretch tightly around the base of my cock as my length burrows into his tight wet throat. My large testicles swing by his chin as he services my big girl dick. He looks at me with adoration he repeatedly throats me downward.

"This is not your first rodeo Tom. I bet you have sucked lots of cock before."

He mumbles in response to my question. I hold his head with both of my hands and prevent him from spitting me out.

"Suck that big dick. Show mum how much you love her. You know where this big cock is going next?" I ask.

Tom performs deep throat fellatio on my length with violence velocity and vigor. His head is a blur as he thrusts his head onto my extensive bloated erection. I tap him on the cheek to signal him to stop. He holds my cock in his hand as I glare at him.

"I love your cock. It is so thick and stiff. I want you to cum in my mouth." He says.

"In good time young man. I think we need to get you naked. I want to see your wares as well." I remark.

Tom releases my large cock and stands up and quickly and removes all of his clothing. Tom has almost no body fat, is completely smoothly shaven and his chiseled muscular body is flawless. His penis is erect and is very impressive. He is not as long as me, but thicker in girth. His testicles are the largest I have ever seen, the size of golf balls hanging down loosely in his ball sack. The angry veins on his shaft are the size of a pencil. His glans is the size of a large hens egg. With one hand I fondle his mammoth penis and weigh his gigantic testicles with the other.

"Tom your big cock rivals mine. Your balls are huge."

I squat down before him and inhale most of his massively thick cock into my mouth. He watches me as I swallow his girth deeply in my mouth and throat until his balls dangle below my chin. I spit out his cock and spit on my finger. I push my long index finger into his tight smooth anus. I consume him again and concentrate my sucking on his prominent glans. After a few minutes I add another finger. He grunts as I finger fuck his ass and fellate his thick girth.

"Alessia. You are amazing. I have never been swallowed all the way."

I take this comment and deep throat him once again. He watches me with wonder as I consume his entire cock by stretching my lips around his impressive breadth. I hold his whole dick deeply in my silky wet throat as he looks at me in marvel. I remove my mouth from his big dick and I stand.

"Get over on that bed Tom. Ass in the air all fours. I am going to fuck you in that tight ass."

"Yes. Mistress Alessia."

He positions himself on all fours on the edge of the bed. I lean over and perform anilingus on his loosened anus. My tongue probes his opening as I fondle his massive testicles.

"My God! Alessia that feels amazing. I love your tongue."

I raise up from his ass hole.

"We will see how much you love me when I bottom out deep in your tight ass." I say.

Without any warning I line up my dick with his rosebud. I push the head of my big erection into his tight ass hole. I reach around and grab his thick cock as I slide slowly into his anus. He grunts and pants as I impale him with my entire thick phallus.

"I have a good six inches in you. I want you to hump back onto my cock. You can control the depth until you adjust to my size." I order.

Tom pushes himself down and rapidly moves back and forth on about half of my extensive python. After about five minutes he forces himself down until my eight inches are embedded to my balls in his ass hole.

"Good boy Tom. I will take over now. Relax and enjoy."

I withdraw my entire extent and ogle his gaping anus. His cavernous appealing rectum is yawning open with anticipation. I spit saliva into his hungry orifice. I glide my thickly veined angry cock to the hilt in his ass hole. He grunts with pleasure as I jerk off his rock cock with one of my hands.

"Tom. I would love to spend the night with you." I say as I slowly fuck him in his loosened rectum.

"Fuck me Alessia. I am about to cum."

I jack hammer his ass hole with renewed velocity and vigor. He shakes with orgasmic convulsion as he shoots a massive load onto the bed. My hand jerks his cock as bolts of his thick semen explode. I continue fucking him deeply in the ass as his orgasm subsided.

"That was amazing Alessia. Can I suck you off now."

"Yes. Get up nasty boy." I say.

I recline on the bed as Tom kneels before me. I place my sandaled foot in front of his face. Tom nibbles on my toes as he fondles my big cock.

"That's it swallow my toes." I order.

For several minutes Tom sucks my sandal clad toes and worships my feet.

"OK! Finish me off with your mouth." I said as I held his head as he once again deep throated my entire expanse.

He aggressively fellates me for several minutes until I approach orgasm. I shake and tremble as I convulse in pleasure.

"Swallow! I am commmming! Suck me! Ahhhh!!!"

I shot a huge loads into Tom's throat and hold his head down as I empty my thick hot semen into his wet sleek throat.

To be continued

mrstanley
mrstanley
300 Followers