All Comments on 'MILF and Husband with bi Son-in-law'

by Amavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PrinceBambiPrinceBambiover 4 years ago

Sexy story. Needs a sequel when we discover the threesome was all daughter Jay's idea. She want sex with her mom and dad.

Bobenjoys9495Bobenjoys9495over 4 years ago
Hot story

Yes, you need to keep this 3some going, maybe Jay will join in.

blackkat46220blackkat46220over 4 years ago

This was really hot, damn I only wish I was in that bed also. Can't wait to see where it goes from there...

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
As a bi-curious male this is so beautiful.

My dream is to have something very similar, incest included. Absolutely beautiful story of love.

hotwillyhotwillyover 4 years ago
Threesome

Great story

AmavoyeurAmavoyeurover 4 years agoAuthor
Author

Looks like I might have to write more bi-curious men involved in taboo situations.

HG0704HG0704almost 4 years ago
Wow

So very hot man, please continue this story! Rock hard the entire time!

RANDM4URANDM4Uabout 3 years ago

You can't leave Jay out of all the fun and exploration!

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

Was a hot idea, but the writing was actually hard to read. Was way too literal and broken, decidedly not 'conversational'. The part I did not like was that the wife wanted Gavin to fuck her without a condom but makes the husband wear one usually and she wanted her son in law's baby. That 100% destroyed the story. Wasn't even remotely hot at that point.

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2about 2 years ago

Nice read. Interesting concept that has several different directions you can take this. The best part is that it was written in a non threatening manner, that all parties could enjoy. Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous