MILF and Husband with bi Son-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa murmured to her husband, ''Come lie down beside me, darling.'' He propped himself alongside her, his elbow against the pillow, his hand holding up his head. She spoke softly, ''Lean over me, Gavin, and touch my husband.'' Gavin put his head between her breasts and stretched an arm across her to caress hubby's knees. At the same time, Clarissa edged her own hand down Gavin's abs which were squashed against her thigh and felt for his erection.

''You have,'' said hubby to Gavin, ''warm hands. Do you want me to spread my legs?'' His voice sounded unsure as he watched, fascinated, by the large hand that roamed his thighs.

''Yeah. I've had this vision,'' said Gavin, ''of looking at your cock close up.''

Clarissa kept her hand on Gavin's stiffness as he moved his head across her boob to get closer to hubby. She felt the precum from Gavin against her hip.

Hubby rested his head back on the pillow and widened his legs for Gavin. She watched hubby's face as hubby spoke, ''Am I going to like this?'' A few seconds later he jolted as Gavin lifted hubby's balls to cup them.

''This is also my first time,'' whispered Gavin. ''Is it okay if I get you ready?'' His hand massaged hubby between his balls and his arse and he let a finger touch his closed ass hole.

''You'll have to tell me what I need to do, Gavin,'' he said, staring at the way Gavin lifted his balls and stroked back and forth to his anus. In the light of the candles, Clarissa saw Hubby's cock seep fluid.

As she watched the interplay between the men, her hand stroked Gavin's cock. It felt like he was slightly longer than hubby and definitely thicker, particularly nearer the base of his cock.

Gavin mumbled, ''I'm going to use some of your cum ...'' He extended his finger and wiped hubby's cock head and then inserted it at the entrance to hubby's anus.

''Bloody hell,'' cried hubby as Gavin did it and hubby's hips shook.

Clarissa stroked the palm of her hand across her husband's chest, through the wispy curls of chest-hair and up to his strong jaw. She turned his head to her and kissed him. It was obvious whenever Gavin touched hubby's cock - his body juddered - and he began to moan. She wanted to watch and sat back.

''Is that nice?'' asked Gavin. His cupped hand had encircled hubby's cock as Gavin slowly pumped. Gavin had leaned over Clarissa more to enable both his hands to work on the older man. Gavin's cock now touched her pubic bone and she quietly held the cock in her hand, to feel its strength and wondered how Gavin will fuck her.

''Nice ... yeees.'' Hubby sank back further into the pillow. ''You're good at wanking, Gavin,'' Hubby paused to breath heavily. ''I can't believe I'm doing this ... my son-in-law ... Jay's husband. It shouldn't be ...'' His body twitched as Gavin ran his thumb over the top of his cock. ''What if Jay finds out?''

Clarissa came next to hubby's ear. ''Jay will have a more attentive man in her bed. You're helping with his bi-curiosity.'' The way Gavin handled her husband engrossed Clarissa as Gavin milked more juice from the cock in his hand and spread it along hubby's crease to his back hole.

Gavin looked up at the other man. ''You're nearly ready.'' Gavin got himself into position over hubby's cock while still sprawled over Clarissa and then Gavin opened his mouth to let the cock in all the way to hubby's balls.

The moan came from hubby and he looked down. ''I can't last, Gavin. Stop it now and I can finish myself off.'' He grunted as Gavin forced the cock by pushing it down to the back of his tongue. Clarissa placed some of her weight on her husband to stop him moving. He called out, ''Fuck no. No.'' But hubby couldn't help grasping Gavin's head to keep him still and then his hips did the rest while he yelled, ''Yes, don't stop.''

Clarissa leaned back to view her husband coming into another man's mouth. He pumped his hips several times as he moaned Gavin's name. Spunk spewed from Gavin's mouth while he tried to swallow as much as possible.

As hubby's breathing slowed he managed to say, ''That was fucking good.'' Clarissa kissed him deeply and she allowed time for him to recover as Gavin found a glass of water to drink.

She asked Gavin, ''How do you feel?''

''Randy as hell.'' His eyes met hers and Gavin's side-glance at his father-in-law's bum was enough for Clarissa to get the message. She turned to her husband and pulled him over to lie on top of her. She kissed him longingly while she made sure her legs remained between hubby's legs. Before long, Gavin knelt beside them, his hand roamed along the contours of hubby's back. It was fascinating to see Gavin use the precum from his own cock which he spread into hubby's crack and then Gavin moved his hand between hubby's legs to grab his balls and roamed further to wet his fingers in hubby's spunk before he slid them back to hubby's bum.

It was clear that her husband was nervous, the kissing of his wife stopped every time Gavin touched his anus. ''Relax, darling,'' she cooed as she held his head and looked into his eyes. ''I won't let him hurt you.'' She had no idea whether it would hurt or not but she so wanted to watch her husband get fucked by Gavin. It was empowering to have her man submit in the way Clarissa wanted.

''He's putting a finger into my bum.'' He shivered. ''He should wear a condom.''

Clarissa told Gavin where the condoms were and some cream.

''Is this right?'' said hubby. ''Does he really want to fuck me?'' But hubby had spread his legs a little wider

Gavin answered, ''I have two fingers inside. Slowly does it.''

Every time hubby squirmed, Clarissa reassured him and said, ''Every bottom is wide enough to take it. My darling needs to relax. Here, let me show you.'' She inched her hand down between her body and his stomach. She wanted his torso to lift off her a little which he did. ''Ah. My husband has a little stiffy. Let me make this better.'' She looked up at Gavin. His dark hair, parted in the middle, almost covered his eyes. His muscles glistened in the flickering light. ''Come here,'' she said to Gavin. By stretching her hand out, Clarissa made a connection with Gavin's cock which meant she held a cock in each hand. ''Look, darling. See Gavin's manhood. Isn't it beautiful?''

Hubby looked at Gavin and groaned. ''I'm not sure ...'' They watched Gavin sheath his cock with the condom.

''Sushhh, darling,'' she whispered as she directed Gavin's cock to her husband's hole.

Gavin knelt behind hubby and, although Clarissa couldn't see Gavin's cock, she knew when he started to push in because hubby gasped. Each time more cock went into his butt, hubby panted. Clarissa still held hubby's cock which had now gone hard. His moans might be pain or pleasure - she couldn't tell. ''Let Gavin in, darling. I'll hold you,'' she encouraged.

''Gavin,'' hubby called over his shoulder to his son-in-law. ''Are you fully in yet?''

''Nearly. You like it?''

''No. Maybe ... ''

''He's excited,'' said Clarissa. ''Aren't you, darling. You're hard.'' She took her hand off his cock and reached behind him, her hand sliding over his ass and down between hubby's legs. Her slippery fingers caressed his balls, then touched Gavin's cock and felt him deep inside her husband's hole. ''Tell Gavin to fuck you,'' she whispered seductively.

Hubby repeated the message and Gavin began. At first, there was a squelching noise from all the lube and juices but it soon settled down to a rhythm as hubby kept still. She was sure that hubby could feel her hand must be playing with Gavin's cock as he fucked in and out of her husband. Her heart raced as hubby began to kick back his bum with every thrust from Gavin. She said to Gavin, ''I can feel your balls swing into my hand as you fuck.''

''Yes,'' groaned Gavin. ''Your hand is doing wonders. I'm almost ready to empty my spunk.''

''Go on fuck me,'' wailed hubby. ''This is so hot,'' he gasped.

At that moment, Gavin let out a shriek and started to come. ''I'm in balls deep,'' called Gavin. ''I'm shooting right now. Fuck Yesss.'' He slowed the pace so that each thrust emptied more cum as Gavin grunted, each grunt louder than before... and then he stopped. The men breathed heavily as Clarissa continued to run her fingers over Gavin's balls. After a short while, Gavin went to the bathroom to clean his cock.

Clarissa stroked her husband's cheek. ''Now it's my turn. Get me ready for Gavin.'' Her hubby went down on her. She knew her pussy was so wet. Clarissa murmured, ''I want Gavin to fuck me hard until he's finished with me and then you can reclaim me.'' Hubby nodded as he pushed his tongue into her cunt. Wicked thoughts raced through her mind. Clarissa couldn't help imagining Gavin's cock inside her, the stretch of her pussy wall, his length which would penetrate deeper than ever. ''I want Gavin without a condom,'' she said to hubby who always wore a condom. Hubby sometimes used the pull-out method but Clarissa yearned for her son-in-law to stay inside her when he came. She continued, ''You'll have to watch us ... him and me ... as Gavin spurts his seed into my womb.'' This was fantasy talk but she wanted it to actually happen.

She watched Gavin return, his cock half erect, a glint in his eyes to let her know he was going to satisfy her. Clarissa now wanted her son-in-law desperately, wanted him to own her tonight, wanted him bare and wanted hubby to allow it. Hubby seemed okay as Gavin pulled Clarissa up to the bed head, tucked in a couple of pillows to keep her head up and knelt astride her chest. With Gavin's cock 6 inches away from her face, he rasped, ''Make it hard.''

As hubby moved away to sit in the chair, Clarissa opened her mouth wide to ease Gavin in. The swollen tip of his cock blocked her throat but Gavin knew not to stay in deep for more than a few seconds. Soon, she had the technique to enable her son-in-law to fuck into her mouth. Sounds of saliva and squelching filled the room.

Gavin withdrew his cock, wet and dripping, to a kneeling position between Clarissa's legs. He used his cock to stroke through the moist folds of her pussy from her clit to her ass. Without realising it, the panting noises were hers, the orgasm had started and she started to moan her ecstasy. Thrusting her hips was not an option because Gavin held her hips still in a vice-like grip. Then her climax came, a rush of feeling that engulfed her groin as Clarissa pleaded to be fucked rather than have his cock sliding along her outer pussy lips.

Without waiting for her climax to subside, Gavin then plunged his length into her without warning, her senses exploded with the new cock, bare, hard and long. She called out to stop but Clarissa didn't mean it. In seconds she was fucking back at him to get his cock right up to her womb. The first climax hadn't fully subsided before the second one chased in, more intense than ever, a longer climax as she wailed. Her whole body shook from the rhythm set by Gavin. Her breasts bounced and then she gripped his bum and shouted, ''Fuck. Yes, fuck me. Give it to me.''

Clarissa could tell that this young man was on the edge and his release was near. She gripped his shoulders to look into his eyes and he responded. Somehow, the message between them was clear - they wanted each other, driven by her desire to have his baby and she'd persuade her hubby to allow it. Their eyes confirmed it and Gavin erupted his spunk into her. Her son-in-law howled his feelings and pumped his sperm into Clarissa's cervix. They managed to kiss as their orgasms continued, holding each other tightly until eventually, the silence came.

Gavin was the first to drag hubby onto the bed. Clarissa watched Gavin position himself next to her husband and direct hubby's erect cock into her mouth. She sucked her husband as Gavin caressed hubby's balls until hubby shot his load into Clarissa's mouth.

After a short while, the men relaxed either side of Clarissa and talked of their experience. For her, it was a sign of how the three of them would manage their future threesomes and she looked forward to seeing her husband develop more with Gavin.

12