Milf and Mofo Overnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I never thought we'd be pashing while I had my cock in someone else and you were being licked out."

She could feel his pace building up, so she pulled herself off, allowing him to flip Blondie over. Leaning up against the bed head, she grabbed the vibrator and started fucking herself, paying extra attention to her throbbing clit. She never thought she'd get off so much on watching him fuck someone else.

Just as she started to cum she realised that the other two were as well. The whole bed started shaking. The two girls grabbed onto each other's arms. As he started pumping his load into the other girl, he quickly pulled out of her, jumped up and rammed his cock into her mouth, making her gag. She almost lost his cum but like a pro she swallowed him completely. Kissing his knob as he pulled his cock out of her mouth, she felt him shudder all over.

"God damn, that was a fun round one." He said, passing the girls their half finished drinks as they started dancing together again.

***

They continued to dance, fuck, finger, lick, drink and suck the night away. Fucking each other on every surface of the room, pinning each other against every wall. At one point they even knocked over the bedside table. How they didn't break anything was a miracle.

Eventually the three of them collapsed on the bed completely spent. With her back curled into him and with Blondie facing her with her leg thrown over the two of them, they all fell comfortably into a deep sleep.

When she awoke she realised the girl had already left. Rolling over she found a note on the bedside table.

'Thank you both for such an amazing night! If either of you, or both of you want to catch up again some time give me a call.'

Rolling back over she watched him peacefully sleep for a little while, before crawling under the sheet and between his legs. Lightly she started licking his dick and nibbling softly on the inside of his thighs. He started to stir, when she took her mouth off him he softly groaned, "Oh Milf, please don't stop, that feels amazing."

She continued licking and sucking him, now a little bit harder as he continued to grow in her mouth. Grabbing her under the arms and pulling her up to him, he flipped her onto her back before softly kissing his way down her body. Putting her legs over his shoulders he started licking her quivering pussy. Keeping her legs over his shoulders he kissed his way back up her body, leaving the sheet over his head, hiding them both from the world.

Holding his tip right at her entrance, he teased her by slightly rubbing it just inside of her, but not giving her exactly what he knew she wanted.

"Please baby." She groaned

"Please, what?" he asked, inserting it that little bit more.

"Please, fill me." She begged.

"Fill you? Fill you with this." In one swift motion he pushed his whole cock all the way in, holding it deep inside her before ever so slowly pulling himself back out.

"Yes baby, fill me with him. You feel so good inside of me."

After teasing her a little bit more, he started fucking her the way he knew she needed. She pulled her legs down and wrapped them tightly around his arse.

"So, did you have a fun night my Mofo?" she asked.

He groaned and started fucking her harder.

"Oh my God, it was the best night ever. I will never get the image of you licking her out the way you did out of my head. That was so fucken hot."

Grabbing onto him and pulling him down so he was laying back next to her, she rolled her body and turned away from him and threw her legs over his. Knowing what she wanted, he turned his body into hers, spreading her arse cheeks apart and tenderly entered her pussy from behind. She moved her top half further away from him, making the angle better for him to get deeper into her. He held onto her shoulders and started pumping her harder.

"Fuck babe, your going to have me cumming quickly." He grunted.

She couldn't say anything as the way he ran his hands over her was sending chills all the way through her. Flipping her onto all fours, he held her hips and fucked her deeply. He started running his hands softly down her back sending her over the edge. Her whole body started shaking. He started shooting load after load into her, his liquid filling her up. She screamed hard into the pillow before collapsing with him landing on her back.

"How was that even possible after last night?" she panted at him.

"What can I say, you give me stamina."

"Well I'm certainly not complaining." She slid out from under him and kissed his nose before jumping into the shower.

Getting dressed in a t-shirt and short shorts, she looked over and noticed him watching her.

"Mind if I take you to brunch before we call it a day little lady?"

"Haha, are you asking me on a date my Mofo?"

"So what if I am?"

"I think I can handle that." She said pushing him playfully, before scanning the room to make sure they didn't leave anything behind.

***

12