MILF and the Horny BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silfy69
Silfy69
219 Followers

He lifted up the hem of the leather skirt, turning it inside out and gathering it up, high around her waist. Jilly felt his left arm wrap around her body, just under her breasts, the other scooped her under her ass, a finger probing into her ass. With amazing strength and speed, he swept her off her feet, pushing her legs forward and upward so that she was virtually horizontal, her bare pussy staring down the barrel of the CCTV camera.

"Spread your fuckin' legs, bitch. Show him your fuckin' wet pussy."

"I...I..."

Ray manoeuvred his hand and she felt a finger slide further into her lubed anus.

"OH!!"

She immediately spread her legs wider, her booted feet on different walls of the lift. She looked down her body to the lens of the camera and she could almost imagine a portly, sweaty operator now unzipping his fly and playing with his cock.

"The engineer has been caught in a further delay and may be there in an hour and nine minutes." The voice was disembodied but unmistakably breathless.

Ray started to laugh and roughly let Jilly down.

He was smiling.

"Did you hear that, bitch? He wants us to 69!"

"I didn't hear him say that." Jilly said, confused.

"Yous a fuckin' dumb blonde, bitch. 'An hour and 9 minutes??' Get with it, bitch."

With that, he put one hand on her back then bent down and put the other down near the back of her knees, scooping her up again with amazing dexterity and control, for a moment holding her as though he were carrying her over the threshold like a newly wedded bride and groom. Just as quickly, he removed his arm from behind her shoulders and swung her whilst twisting placing both hands one on either hip. The end result was Jilly's pussy in Ray's face and her own face staring at his jogging bottoms, perfectly in line with his massive cock.

His tongue immediately delved into her, the hardness of the tongue immediately probing to locate her cltioris, rubbing it hard with the tip.

"Aahhhh!"

Jilly was incredibly sensitive to clitoral stimulation but usually not until after she'd cum at least once but he had hit the spot immediately and she could feel heat quickly building in her wet pussy, pervading to the rest of her body that felt sensitive to his every touch.

Ray pulled his mouth away.

"Suck the black cock, bitch."

With an effort, she focused her eyes on his sweatpants. Still disorientated by being hung upside down and still unsure that he was capable of holding her without dropping her, she moved her hands awkwardly up his body and tugged at the pockets, pulling down slowly, His long, hard snake started to appear and she kept pulling down slowly until it suddenly sprang, smacking her on the top of her inverted head. It was throbbing, the veins pulsating dangerously. It was thick and hard. The head was a bulbous giant.

She pulled herself away from his body to enable her to grip his cock, now feeling more secure that she was held securely by the powerful Ray.

Her tongue darted out and she delicately started to tease and lick the bulbous head. She felt it twitch and heard a moan from Ray. She snaked her tongue along its entire length, savouring the feel and taste. Her hands automatically started to squeeze and rub along the engorged meat. One hand found his over-sized balls and she gently massaged and squeezed, eliciting a fresh moan from Ray.

Next, she endeavoured to take some of his black cock into her mouth. To this end, being held upside down seemed to help her as she seemed to exaggerate all of her movements and she seemed to be able to open her mouth wider than she would have previously deemed possible.

She brought the hot head to her mouth and allowed it to push into her mouth. It pressed against her lips and she felt rising panic as she felt Ray pushing up against her lips while gravity pushed her onto him. The head broke through and her mouth was filled with hot, black cock. She allowed herself some urgent breaths through her nose and then, feeling in control of her nerves, she started to use her tongue to twirl around the head.

"Mpphpphhh, uuurggghh..." She started to allow her mouth to alternately loosen and tighten around his throbbing member; making satisfying slurping noises as she hungrily devoured the sweet-tasting cock. She had never taken so much hot, hard flesh in her mouth before and the mix of inverted cock-sucking and clitoral stimulation brought her suddenly and unexpectedly to a shuddering orgasm.

"Aarrrrggggggghh, MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm...."

As her body uncontrollably jerked, she felt him press harder on her clitoris with his firm, talented tongue, almost squeezing out the last of her orgasm. She felt him sucking on it, making the feeling a mixture of acute pain and deep-rooted, basic sexual pleasure as her now ultra sensitive clit appeared to be at the very heart of her entire being.

She finally, with a mixture of relief and regret, felt the wave of orgasms recede and she opened her eyes and found herself clutching his giant cock with both hands, her mouth still dancing at the tip.

She was about to begin giving it further attention when a disembodied, but different voice came from the speaker.

"Right. Stop that!"

They both stopped what they were doing and waited. Something had definitely changed.

"I have relieved my colleague of his post and technical assistance has been called but you should desist from your current activity otherwise I will be forced to call the Police and have you arrested for indecency!"

After the briefest of pauses, Ray deftly brought her to her feet and she felt dizzy momentarily, putting out a hand against the elevator's filthy side wall as she re-orientated herself AND attempted to recover her jelly-like legs after the multiple orgasm she'd just experienced.

"Make yourself decent, bitch. Show's over!"

He pulled up his sweat pants as she made herself decent.

She saw him move to the lift buttons. He bent down and looked inside the box for a moment before reaching inside. Within a second or two she heard a whirring sound and then, once he'd jabbed at the '-3' button, a moment or two later, the lift began to move.

She was no longer surprised by the twisting and turning of events and was relieved that he had been able to avoid the potential confrontation with the police.

The doors slid open and she found herself in the dank underground car park in which she'd parked her car an hour or so ago.

He moved out before her and motioned her out. He seemed in a hurry to be out of the car park.

They walked towards her car and it was only as they approached it that she realised he was leading her to it. How did he know which one was hers?

She started to walk to one of the other cars (there were only four or five on this level.)

"No bitch, this one's yours over here."

He pointed at her classic-but-in-need-of-repair Porsche.

"How did you know?"

He stopped and turned and looked at her, smiling.

"Bitch! You's a walking stereotype. I've fucked a lot of women and I've studied even more. Once I told you where we'd meet, I could have told you where you'd park, on which fuckin' level and I could have even predicted you'd drive..." He pointed, "...one of those!

"Now get in the fuckin' car and let's finish what we started, bitch!"

The next few minutes were a blur and later, she would wonder about how she made the journey, so fuzzy was her head.

She didn't contest his assertion that they'd go to her place.

She pulled up onto her drive and he was out of the car before it had properly stopped which made her hurry out of the car with unlikely speed.

She wondered what the next few hours would hold. She remember the words from the advert.

'HORNY BBC needs white c**t.

Looking for a proper dirty fuck with a nice, tight white pussy. I'm looking for a proper rough fuck so girls, only get in touch if you can take a thorough pounding'.

Though she was enthralled by him, a part of her was apprehensive; almost scared. But as he strode to the door, she felt she had to follow through. She wanted to follow through.

The next few hours would prove her most challenging yet.

Silfy69
Silfy69
219 Followers