MILF Ch. 03

Story Info
Dad called us.
2.7k words
4.68
11.9k
32
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Ch 1 and 2: Dad promised my mother to travel with her to Paris on her 45th birthday. At the last minute, he changed his mind and asked me to do it. On the trip, Mom cried and told me he was having an affair. In the process of trying to console her, we got aroused and had sex. Arriving to Paris, we enjoyed the good food, famous attractions, and our sexuality in the city of love.

....................................................................................

The next morning, I woke up at 8. Mother was in the bathroom, showering and humming a familiar song. I opened my laptop and checked the weather in Paris. The morning was supposed to be nice and 73 degrees, but a rainy afternoon was predicted.

Suddenly, the room phone rang.

I lifted the handset. My father was on the other side, "Hello?"

Before I could answer, I heard a loud sound coming from Dad's phone and a distant yell, "Johnny, where the hell did you throw my bra this time?"

It was obvious Dad's current mistress was with him in the room. I hung up the phone.

Mom came out of the shower, all rosy and smiley. I didn't mention the phone call.

She glanced at me lovingly, "Stud, I didn't make plans for today in case the weather changed. Where should we spend our day?"

"I've read that the Latin quarter is worth a visit. However, there are many other outdoors attractive places - Luxemburg gardens, Pont Alexandre III, Montmartre, etc. Later, when the rain starts, we can visit one of the museums - The Louvre, Musee D'Orsay, Picasso Museum, Rodin Museum."

Elena smiled, "I think the Latin Quarter is a good idea. I've heard good things about the narrow, cobbled streets. A friend of mine visited the city 2 years ago and recommended the cream puffs at Odette Patisserie. During the rainy afternoon, I'd prefer to visit the Picasso Museum."

"Elena, since you choose our out-of-the-hotel itinerary, I should be the one to select our in-bed, I meant, in-the-hotel activity..."

"Honey, so far, every time you suggested an intimate exercise, the results were phenomenal. I have no intention of stopping you now. You have a free hand... actually, I meant to say free every organ, to play with my body..."

I smirked, "Giving me total freedom to choose may be a stretch and perhaps not to your liking. Wouldn't you want to put some limitations, you know - What NOT to try?"

Her eyes sparkled, "Not really. Allen, I am a woman with healthy sexual desires, who was repressed for a long time. As I mentioned yesterday, I am willing to try any of your fantasies, even if unconventional or if mild pain is a part of it, as long as inflicting SEVERE pain is not your goal."

"Mom, sorry, Elena, hearing you talk nonchalantly about sex makes me horny again. I think it's better to go to the Latin Quarter before I capitalize on your sexy body again."

She chuckled, "OK, honey. Let's go."

...

The Latin Quarter sits on the left bank of the Seine and is especially known for its narrow streets. However, large streets and famous buildings are also located in this area. We entered the impressive Pantheon hall and then proceeded to see the tombs of famous French personalities: Voltaire (Comedian), Jean Jacques Rousseau (Author), Marie Curie (Discoverer of Radium), Louis Braille (Braille tactile writing for the blind), and others. Some of these people I've admired as a child. Mom was impressed, too. She stood by the tombs of Madame Curie and Victor Hugo for a long time, telling me later she read about them when she was younger. We thought we'd find Napoleon Bonaparte's name as well, but his tomb was in Les Invalides.

We got out to the sunny street and breathed fresh air. The stroll between the small restaurants, old bookstores, and tiny clothing shops was pleasant. We passed near the famous Sorbonne and arrived at Odette Patisserie. We decided to eat one of her known cookies each, but after tasting it, we compromised on 3-4 each... They were DELICIOUS! We have never tasted any dessert-type food like those pastries.

Mom laughed, "We are lucky to live in America. If I stayed here, I'd be 200 pounds in a month."

We continued walking and noticed the sky turned cloudy. It was time to go back to the hotel, rest, have lunch, and prepare for the rainy afternoon.

...

When we arrived at La Maison Favart the rain started. We reached our room and Mom said, "Allen, I'm tired. I'll shower briefly."

"Elena, I have a different idea. Since you are tired, I can join and soap you."

She smirked, "Why do I smell a deviant plan to arouse me?"

"Me? NEVER! I love you and wish to make it easier on you."

She whispered, "We'll see..."

She entered the tub, and the shower started pouring hot water. I joined her shortly after. I stood behind her and used a loofa to scrub her shoulders and back.

She moaned, "Oh, honey, it feels terrific."

Next, I did her ass cheeks. They were muscular and smooth. Mom spread her legs slightly, hinting I could do the crack. As I soaped it, I ogled her puckered hole. It was very cute. She moaned again, pushed her but toward me, and her legs moved apart some more.

The view was extremely erotic! My cock thought so too, and it began extending. I bent down and did her legs. I could not resist inspecting her cunt. The lips glistened, but it may have been due to the shower water.

It was time for her to turn around. I moved her gingerly and noticed her eyes were closed with a strange grimace. I soaped her neck and then kissed it lightly. Elena quivered, and she pushed her lower body into mine. My penis, which at the time was at half mast, jolted up and reached its maximal hardness seconds later. Mom felt it and began gyrating her pelvis on my stiffy.

Her eyes remained closed, but now her face displayed a wicked smile.

"Elena, I am trying my best to complete my mission of cleaning your body. Why are you making it hard on me?"

"Allen, I think your hard member is too unruly. Can't it see me as a person who needs a shower rather than focusing on preparing to pounce on an innocent lady?"

"Innocent my foot! Instead of distancing yourself from it when you realized it was excited, you danced on it like a horny bitch, didn't you?!..."

"Sorry, I wasn't aware that you were horny. I thought it was a game..."

"Woman, you like to play dangerous games. It's time to rinse and dry you before you pay for raising my hormone levels."

"Please, sir, have you no mercy for one small mistake a woman did... unintentionally?"

"If I felt it was unintentional, I'd consider your request, but you are a tease and now it's too late to ask for my forgiveness."

Mom pretended to cry and even was able to squeeze a couple of tears. I started laughing, "Elena, you should have been an actress. Faking a cry is not easy. I am willing to nominate you for an Oscar, but knowing your dirty mind, no pity!"

"You are a bad son. You plan to punish your dear Mom, and abuse her vulnerable, delicate body! I am ashamed to be your mother..."

"Lady, be ashamed as much as you want, but I want you naked on the bed in 5 minutes!"

As she left the bathroom, I heard her mumbling, "You are so cruel to me."

I dried myself and exited. Mom was on her back, naked, with her eyes shut, legs wide apart, and... a smirk.

I knelt by her head, turned her face in my direction, and touched her lips with the tip of my pecker. Instinctively, her mouth opened wide and her head moved toward me, helping my organ invade her oral cavity.

I held the back of her head and blurted, "Sexy girl, as a punishment for making me horny, you'll swallow my spunk, and if you do it again, I'll spank you before deciding what else to do. Capisce?"

She opened her eyes, winked at me, then closed them and began sucking on my dick in earnest. I loved watching her luscious lips working on my prick, but I decided it was time to enjoy HER juices. I maneuvered to a 69 position and began munching on her pussy folds. They were covered with dew - Apparently, she was also highly aroused!

I licked her labia, inserted my tongue into her opening, and fucked her with it. Next, I shoved 2 fingers and massaged her hot tunnel. She groaned into my cock, vibrating it and making me even more aroused. I was closing on my climax.

I wanted both of us to orgasm simultaneously. Remembering Mom said she experimented a lot in her youth, I made up my mind to try something different. I wetted a third finger with her abundant nectar, and then gingerly penetrated her anus. Initially, she gasped and jerked mildly, but then she pushed her ass into my finger and began riding it!

Her reaction surprised me, but I was happy to know her anal area was not a forbidden territory. I moved circularly inside her back hole and later inserted a second finger.

All of a sudden, her body shook and she cried, "Oh honey, I love what you do. Having you fill all my holes is so pleasurable!"

"Elena, shut up and swallow my seed like a good girl!" Subsequently, my rod twitched and began shooting jet after jet of slimy whitish goo down her throat. I made sure to cum when my 2 fingers rubbed her G spot, other 2 massaged her ass, and my thumb tweaked her clitty.

Elena's torso swayed wildly from side to side and her eyes rolled over. She was in another world and completely at my mercy. After dumping my load inside her moist mouth, I continued plowing her face for as long as my member was still hard. When it began deflating, I moved over and hugged her sweaty body.

I think we both fell asleep for a short time. When I woke up, Mom tried to disengage and go to the bathroom. I let her go and fell asleep again.

I woke up hearing the bathroom door open. She smiled at me, "Honey, you were awesome! Each time we have sex, you become better. Is it due to gaining more experience? Becoming more courageous? Having the urge to dominate?"

"All of the above. Your sexy body is already imprinted in my brain, and seeing it again, or even just thinking about it, makes my hormones level jolt into the stratosphere."

She kissed me lightly and whispered, "I love you so much." Her face was smiley and slightly pinkish - Was it what people describe as afterglow?

...

After a short rest, we dressed and took a taxi to the Picasso Museum. We had only one hour before closing time, 6 pm.

Pablo Picasso started as a 'normal' painter, having sketches, drawings, and color paintings of regular people, like The Old Fisherman. However, later, he changed his style several times until he reached his most known one - Realistic Cubism. The theory sounded confusing, but his creations were even more bizarre. Yes, he was considered a genius, but I could not understand why have a pretty woman as a model and dissect her body and face, resulting in a mishmash of forms and colors. I concentrated on famous pictures like Portrait of Dora Maar or The Kiss but didn't get the message. I watched Mom, who was admiring several pictures. I'd have to settle with the notion that sophisticated painting was not my strong suit...

We left among the last visitors, at 6. It was pouring outside. We reached our hotel, and Mom was not in the mood to eat dinner outside the room. Luckily, the other day we bought baguette, French cheese, hard salami, olives, and drinks in the nearby small supermarket.

Mom offered to make us sandwiches. I agreed. She grinned, "You were a good boy and deserve a reward."

I wasn't sure what she was referring to but I was patient and waited to see what she was talking about. I watched CNN on TV for 15 minutes before she called me to come to the table. I sat down, and she served me a loaded sandwich with Cheese and salami. As I began to eat, she removed her robe and crawled naked under the table. She unzipped my pants, freed my growing dick, and said, "Allen dear, if you don't mind, I'd like to be your Monica and munch on your hot dog while you eat your improvised dinner..." I mumbled, "Be my guest."

I was able to take 2 bites before the phone rang. I answered, "Who is it?"

Dad laughed, "Son, it's me. It's still night here at home, but I thought it was a convenient time for you two. How are you getting along in Paris?"

I remembered his morning call and was still pissed at him. I was not going to push the envelope, yet I was willing to be sarcastic.

"Hi Dad, we are doing well. We walked along the beautiful streets and had a good time. Now we eat in the room. I eat a sandwich Mom made for me with cheese and salami"

"Is Mom eating too?"

"Yes. As we speak, her mouth is busy munching on a hard salami."

"That's interesting. When we eat at home, she never mentioned she liked salami..."

"Could it be that the hard salami she gets here is a better quality than the one she gets at home?"

"Allen, I can't answer that. I prefer steaks. Anyway, when do you guys come back?"

"If you are asking about our back flight, I don't know the answer, but we are cumming for sure..."

Dad chuckled, "Son, sometimes you sound weird, but it may be that I caught you at a bad time. Say hi to Mom, and I hope to see you two soon."

I hung up the phone as Mom's sucking turned up a notch. Her mouth enveloped my cock all the way, and the blow job was out of this world. I stopped eating my sandwich, and my palms grabbed the back of her neck as I was ready to fill her mouth with my sperm. I was closing fast on my climax and felt a finger probing my anus. Then the finger invaded my hole and moved in, massaging my prostate. The sensation was fantastic. I came with a growl, dumping an unusually high amount of fresh seed in her hungry mouth. She swallowed my present diligently and then wiped the last remaining drops off my cock.

After she was done, Mom stood up, smiled, tweaked her nipples a couple of times, and asked, "I heard you talking to Dad. I am still angry at him and wasn't in the mood to talk to him, but you were talking funny. You were insinuating about us having oral sex. Why?"

"Elena, he called this morning from home, and I heard in the background a woman complaining about him messing with her bra. If he is using your home to cheat on you, there is no reason to spare HIS feelings. But he was too dumb or pretended to be one when I talked to him."

She sat quietly for a while. Her wonderful demeanor from before had vanished. I felt sorry for her.

She whispered, "Honey, I am going to sleep."

I winked at her, "May I join my beauty queen?"

She grinned, "I don't know if I am more upset about Dad or more horny after milking you. I'd be happy to have you with me in bed, but if your body is too close to mine, I cannot guarantee to be nice."

"In that case, I'll make sure to glue myself to your gorgeous body."