MILF commune

Story Info
Cult, Anal, MILF, Mature.
892 words
3.26
10k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The commune was a place where MILFs sought refuge in the world. It was built on an empty piece of land in north America. It was the Mecca of sexual liberation and spirituality.

The commune had rules it was open to middle aged MILFs who were interested in free use, anal sex, breeding and many more kinks. Women would flock from all over the globe there.

The commune was served by younger men who enjoyed worshiping older women. The women had every aspect of their bodies sexualized and worshipped. Female body expansion was popular and all the women had their breasts and assess augmented. So they all were the perfect fuck toys you can get your hands on.

Morning ritual was that all the women slept in their own room called "cells" they would go to sleep completely naked with their assholes plugged and well lubricated. While in bed they would get out their ipads and watched their morning dose of their favorite porn. As they watched they would rub and massage their clits while kneading their breasts. They never skipped this routine ever, they would do it every time they woke up in the morning.

Then the women who were enlisted in the breeding program walked over to the barn where every morning a bull was waiting for them so they can get inseminated. Each women had multiple bulls taking turns inseminating them. This way the chance of pregnancy increased. Using this method their numbers in the commune multiplied greatly.

The women who were not enlisted in the breeding program headed over to the communal showers and sauna. They would start their morning routine in the sauna working up a sweat. The women would lick the sweat each other's bodies and armpits. Other women enjoyed using the younger women as chairs, they would spread their cheeks and sit on their faces while the younger women cleaned their pussies and assholes. They would then move to the showers where they all would remove their buttplugs and lather their bodies with soap.

They would then head to the library where they received their education on how to be the ultimate fuck toys. They were taught how to do a full body massage, how to give blow jobs, how to stretch their assholes and much more. In addition at the library, they were educated on how to channel the force and make themselves ascended masters of the force. They were taught that their sexuality was the key to their ascension.

A group of women called themselves the mystics were specialized in sex therapy and sex studies. They would take in the young men at the library to specialized rooms for sex therapy. They would help the young men explore their bodies and sexuality by working as their sex partner.

The young men were a special group of people known to be force sensitive and they worshiped the universal force that made the universe. The bodies of the women served as a catalyst for their advancement and they worshiped the mature women day in and day out.

Slowly they decided to start a society of their own called the "Enlightened" they would focus on dedicating themselves to force studies, sexuality, and generating money. They gathered funds and built their own eco village where nudity was common practice and free use was legal. The echovillage was divided by sectors where each sector contained a 100 women and one male bull that the women had to satisfy. Overall in the commune there were only 10 male bulls and 1000 women and they were divided in which each bull received a 100 women.

Each group of women served as a the personal harem for the bull in charge of the sector, they would make sure that their bodies were optimized for the bull's pleasure. The women were highly motivated and spent a large chunk of time studying the force and understanding what it is.

The children that came from the breeding program lived off the village in their own living compounds overlooked by a mature nurturing women. Her job was to breastfeed the children from infancy until 18 years of age. Once they turned 18 they moved to the village to live with the other adults.

Through the years the village expanded to become a whole city of force sensitives that dwelled in the way of the force and sexuality. The MILFs became well known for being the builders of this utopian society. They were the standard of sexuality and spirituality working hand in hand.

Ass worship was the common method that the young initiates used to advance their force skills in the force. The women served them with pleasure knowing that their assess led to a better society out there. Every hair was plucked off their pubic areas and they were modified to meet the current standard of beauty both in the city and outside.

With time the MILFs created a group of women called the missionaries, their purpose was to leave the city and go out into the world to spread the word about their way of life. They were able to flaunt their sexuality and use it to their advantage to recruit men and women.

The women would spend hours working on the same male worshiping him and tending to his needs.

To be continued...