Signs are the MILF Gets Her Share

Story Info
Middle aged woman seduced by young hung man.
2k words
4.26
19.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tandalove
Tandalove
21 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of completely fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

"You do realize you're staring, right?" she asks.

It takes a moment before he realizes that her moving lips are meant for him. Perhaps not the lips themselves, but the message she is pushing out; a message he can't hear.

He flips a few hand motions. A quick series of hand and arm movements signals to the civilized world that he is deaf.

Realization dawns, her eyes widen briefly as he catches her off guard.

"I'm so sorry," she mutters, realizing he won't hear it even as it leaves her lips. She shrugs her shoulders and offers him a smile. He returns it, just as brightly.

Nice kid, she thinks. She figures that he's got to be around her step-son Brandon's age. She observes that the deaf kid is taller and bigger than Brandon, with some pretty nice looking arms sticking out from a horrid t-shirt. She scans his card and his profile comes up on the computer. Nick Baluscade. She does the math and is mildly surprised that he's only 19. He seems older to her.

Her eyes cascade down his body, lingering at his crotch longer than she'd anticipated. He shuffles nervously, unsure of what to do next.

Does she see the outline of his dick in his gray sweats? Unless he is hiding something else in his underwear, it has to be. A shiver runs down her back. He sees her watching.

As if I'd even know what to do with it. Foolish old woman, she scolds herself. The poor child is struggling to deal with deafness in a heartless world, and you're scoping out his package? C'mon Shauna. Get your head out of the gutter.

That is the problem, she realizes, her mind's been in the gutter a lot lately. Ever since she came across the stepmother porn on Brandon's laptop, Shauna hasn't quite been herself. It seems to have sparked some kindling within her that was dangerously close to becoming a full on forest fire.

Brandon had been staying with them while his Mom's place was getting renovated. At 22, he's a man grown, but still a kid at heart. Shauna has been with his father for only a few years. She came into the picture when Brandon's hormones were at their peak. Shauna didn't grow up in a Convent. She knows all about boys. Sure, she notices his lingering glances when she bends over, or when he notices that her cleavage is cut a little too low, or if he sees that her shirts are a little too tight. Shauna's boobs demand attention from everyone, so she isn't overly concerned with Brandon's attention. It just proves that he's a red-blooded man, like his father. She absently wonders if he's equipped like his father...

Even as an older couple approach the counter, she's already forgotten about the deaf boy. Shauna scans their cards and issues each of them paper bracelets that serve as access passes. Orange for today. The recreational center changes up access colors each day, and bracelets must be visible. Tomorrow it will be white. The next day pink.

I'm off work on pink day, she thinks absently. Her mind randomly floats as she serves an endless stream of rec center visitors. The clock flashes noon and that means her relief, Jennifer, is bound to be right around the corner. By 12:03, Shauna is starting to get concerned. She timed her bathroom break to coincide with her lunch break, and she's about to burst. By 12:05, Shauna starts to shift nervously on the balls of her feet as her back teeth begin to swim.

Jennifer burst onto the scene with all her typical bluster and fanfare.

"So sorry doll! I had a million things on the go this morning. Let me tell you, when Sharon came over to my desk -". Shauna thrusts out her hand, silencing Jennifer.

"Can't talk! I am about to pee myself Jenn!" she squeaks. She doesn't wait for a response. Shauna tosses off her green smock and hustles to the Staff washroom. It is further down the hall than the Ladies, but it's a private room that the public can't access. She crashes the door and is inside with her panties down in less than a second.

Instant relief. Finally, after what seems like forever, she slows to a drip. She sighs with contentment, wipes up, and slides up her panties and slacks. She turns to flush, confused for a moment when the toilet flushes on its own. Automatic sensors. She smiles to herself, even as she feels very old.

At 52, she's not old. She's fitter than most 'women of a certain age', with a tight body to match a surprisingly firm set of giant knockers. She doesn't dress like a slut, but that doesn't mean she can't party down like one. And just because she's conservative now, doesn't mean that she wasn't totally wild in her youth. She scolds herself for being so hard on herself.

And yet, she realizes how quickly life is passing her by and how much she still wants to do. Shauna realizes that she isn't feeling old so much as she's feeling trapped.

A cool rush of air caresses her from head to toe as the door swings open behind her. In her rush, she forgot to lock it.

"I'm just finishing up," she says as she pivots.

Her eyes widen and panic claws at her throat. The deaf boy stands in the doorway. Fight or flight. For some reason, those are the only two words that pop into her mind. But they don't have any meaning to her. She feels stunned. All she can do is stagger back, her calves hitting the toilet, knocking her flat on her ass back on the seat.

It's warm, she thinks. Then, she realizes how absurd that thought is. She had just stood up; of course it was warm.

That moment gifts her with enough time to gather her senses. She looks up at him, curious as he closes the door behind him.

He locks it.

She waits patiently, heart hammering, knowing that there's nothing she can say to him. He won't hear her. She has only three options. She can yell for help. Or, she can fight him, creating a disturbance that would bring others to her aid.

Or, she can see where he is going with this.

The thought is so bad, so naughty, and so twisted... that she loves it. For the first time in a long time, she feels her pussy respond. It's been so long that she doesn't immediately recognize it. But her aching nipples leave no doubt. She's getting turned on.

He smiles at her and raises a finger to his lips. She nods. He smiles wider. The orange wristband jumps out at her. I gave him that, she thinks. She wonders why she feels such pride in that thought. Shauna realizes how handsome he is. Actually, she thinks, he's incredibly hot. He reaches out with his hand and Shauna fights the urge to flinch away. She lets him cup her cheek. His hand feels hot against her skin, even though she's also burning up. She closes her eyes and pushes her face against his palm.

That's all the signal he needs.

He slides down his sweat pants and underwear in one motion.

"Oh Neil," she moans. She knows he won't hear her, but she doesn't care. It doesn't even occur to her that his name is actually 'Nick'.

He's magnificent, she thinks. It's the biggest dick Shauna has ever seen. It is half erect and already a monster. She figures it might be a ten-incher, thick and perfectly formed. Two heavy, gorgeous balls hang beneath. Shauna's hands quiver with anticipation. She realizes how badly she wants to touch the monster cock.

He steps close to her, his hammer swinging wildly. The head dangles just beyond the reach of her lips. She smells its musky odor. Her nostrils flare and she knows that she will not be able to resist. She is unable to think of any reason why she should stop.

She sucks the head of his penis into her mouth. Her tongue slides down along the frenulum, causing his dick to twitch and jerk in her mouth. Shauna goes for the balls, massaging them with her hands as she gobbles the cock. She tickles his asshole, eliciting a gasp from him. His staff springs to full attention.

He starts to moan. She pauses long enough to bring a finger to her own lips. Ssshhhh. His eyes are rolling in his head, but he notices that she stops sucking. He nods.

Shauna heart hammers and her pussy aches. She guides his hands to her tits. He is shy, after all, and needs to be shown what to do. She's happy to teach him.

His hands mashing her tits takes her to new levels of pleasure. Her aching nipples respond to his touch and makes her pussy drip. She squirms on the toilet seat, contemplating whether its a good idea or not to drop her panties. She knows that if she does, she will fuck him. She wants to experience his giant cock, to have it inside her, and to have it stretch her more than she's ever been stretched. Shauna hasn't been fucked in forever, and this might be her only chance to fuck someone that big. Ever. Her only chance!

He tenses up, and Shauna realizes what is about to happen.

She grabs his dick with both hands, and pumps it between her lips with wild abandon. He moans louder, and she doesn't care anymore. She's excited in a way that she's never experienced. She knows that she's just a plain-Jane, normal, moderately attractive, middle-aged woman. Other than her big boobs, every other part of her body had grown invisible to men over the years.

Until today. Until Neil. Nick. Whatever.

She feels pride in being chosen.

She worships his massive cock. He knots her hair around his fist and fucks her mouth roughly. His balls slap her chin with every stroke. Her face is coated with saliva and precum. She feels as though she's about to teeter over the edge of a very high cliff. The sensation sends shudders through her body.

The head of his dick swells. She moans. Hot viscous liquid pulses out of his penis into her greedy mouth. She's wild with passion as she tries to swallow. Cum spills from her lips and cascades down to her chest. The semen pools between her tits. She scoops up as much as she can, depositing the tasty dessert back into her eager mouth. He's delicious. She tastes every drop on his body. She sucks his balls clean. Her mind races back to stepmother porn scenes she's watched. She goes wild with lust and throws herself into her tongue bath.

Time stops, for awhile.

He raises his right hand to his chin, touches it briefly, and mouths the words 'Thank you'. Shauna mirrors the sign, her fingers coming away wet with cum that had dribbled onto her chin. Appropriate, she thinks as she tastes them.

He pulls up his sweats and leaves. He doesn't even close the door behind him.

As the door slowly slides shut, anyone walking by could see Shauna sitting on the toilet with her tits hanging out and cum coating her face. She waits for it, but it doesn't happen. No one sees her.

She's invisible again.

Shauna sighs and stands up. She laughs when she sees herself in the mirror. She looks like a woman who just gave a vigorous blowjob, had her skull fucked, and then ended up on the business end of a massive cumshot.

And it is only lunchtime.

Shauna realizes that life has just taken a turn. And she prepares to grab hold with both hands and ride it for all she's worth.

This is just the beginning.

Tandalove
Tandalove
21 Followers