MILF Domme

Story Info
Matt's therapist has a secret.
2k words
4.24
14k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What am I doing here? Do I really need therapy? I'm sitting on a nice brown cushion couch, looking at those two brown doors, leading to the therapist's office. While waiting for those doors to open, I look at a small table in front of me. Several of the magazines looked a few years old. Most of them were on celebrities and health. I felt like I was in a scene of an HBO show "The Sopranos". I'm wearing a grey collared shirt, dark slacks, dark casual dress shoes and small cologne. I thought making a good impression on my first therapy session would help my mood.

Twenty minutes later, doors opened. I stand up, hoping this would go well. A woman steps out, looking late 30s, brown hair tied, silver dress pants, dark blouse with silver blazer, half-rimmed glasses and dark pumps.

"Come on in." She speaks.

I step inside her office as she closes the doors. It wasn't nothing fancy. There was her desk with a mobile phone, couch and a chair across from each other. I sit on the couch as she sits across from me, making sure her glasses are on straight. Crossing her legs, she looks up to me, looking serious like it was a job interview.

"So, you're here for depression and anxiety sir?" I look at her innocent, hazel eyes.

"Yes doctor, I just don't know how therapy is going to help, and call me Matt."

"Ok Matt." She speaks. "Call me Patricia or Doctor."

Patricia leans back, arms crossed.

"So, what's been going on with you Matt?"

I lean back, trying to get comfortable.

"Things have been hard on me Patricia. I get easily stressed when it comes to work, loneliness and boredom. It's hard to relax when I have these episodes. I've tried masturbating, meditating, reading self-help books, none of it works."

Patricia leans forward, resting her chin on her folded hands.

"Really? Have you ever tried bondage Matt?"

I look up to her in shock.

"What do you mean? I haven't done that in years. I was a young guy. It was with a professional dominatrix, but she moved away. I had to move on."

Patricia smiles as if it was an achievement.

"You should try a new dominatrix. I think I can help you." She stands up and heads to her desk, opening a drawer. She pulls out a small calling card, writing something down.

Patricia walks back, handing Matt the card.

"Be at this address at this date. I'll make the arrangements. You'll like her."

I smiled and shook her hand.

"Thanks Patricia, I won't forget this."

I gave her some money for the session and left the office. Three days later in the evening, I arrive at this apartment complex. It looked working class/middle class. But, not bad. I approach at the front door, pressing the buzzer. Instantly, I hear the door unlock and I step inside. I approach an elevator, pressing the "up" button. Doors instantly open and I step inside. I press the "p" button, which stood for penthouse.

"Geez, this person sounds like a hard worker and good earner." I say to myself. As the doors close, the elevator moves.

I lean against the wall as the elevator is in motion. Then, it comes to a halt, opening the doors. I step out, noticing that there's no hallways, just a clean brown door. Heading to the door, I knock. I hear footsteps, walking towards the door. Then the door unlocks, and the footsteps fade away. I open the door and step inside. After closing and locking the door, I face the hallway. The walls were painted dark green, and the floor was tan. I head down the hallway, leading to the living room. The windows are covered with dark curtains, two couches across from each other, marble table, nice fireplace, 34-inch flat screen TV, and a leather chair.

I hear a door open, and I turn. Didn't see anyone come out, so I walked towards to the room. As I enter, I see a full-size bed, dark painted walls with masks, handcuffs, dildos, chastity belts, and other adult toys. There was a closet that had certain outfits and massive pairs of shoes. I stand in shock like I walked into a pit. The door behind me closes loudly and I turn. Then, I stand extremely shocked. Patricia was standing in front of the door, looking different. Her hair was untied, no glasses on, dark nylon stockings, dark G-string, dark stiletto heels and her bare DD breasts, nipples hard.

"Not a word Matt. Take of your clothes, now." She speaks.

Immediately, I remove my shoes, white socks, jeans and a dark V-neck shirt. I place the clothes on the side and looking at Patricia's eyes, they were about to burn my eyes.

"Ok, what's next?" I ask. Patricia slaps me in the face.

"That's Mistress to you. I said take off your clothes, not strip to your boxers Matt!"

Standing shocked, I removed the green boxers immediately, tossing them to the pile of my clothes. Patricia grabs a crop.

"Face the bed and bend over." I head towards the bed, placing my hands on the sheets, bending over.

"Yes Mistress." I respond.

"Safe word is "fuck", understand?" Patricia says.

"Yes Mistress." I reply. I close my eyes, preparing for the pain. I hear her teasing me.

"Pathetic. Always depressed, stressed, can't find someone for release. Worthless."

Patricia starts smacking my behind, one cheek at a time. It felt light at first but, didn't hurt. I can hear the slapping sounds.

"Still depressed little boy?" She asks, continuing the slapping.

I try to ignore her as she's inflicting pain and taunting.

"Can't get it up? Hmmm?" I concentrate as I can. I feel the skin getting extremely sore.

"Fuck, Mistress." I whimper.

Patricia puts down the crop, grabbing cuffs and a blindfold. She puts the on the blindfold, covering my eyes. Patricia turns me, placing me on the bed. She puts one cuff on one foot and the other. They were cuffed to the legs of the bed. I raise my hands as I'm laying down. Patricia cuffs both my hands to the bedframe, making me vulnerable. I feel her climbing on the bed, removing her heels. She gently places one of her feet on my lips.

"Suck them." She demands. I open my mouth, sucking her nylon toes. I feel her other foot, grinding on my soft cock.

"That's a good boy, keep sucking." Patricia says. My eyes see nothing but pitch black, my mouth worshiping Patricia's foot, her other foot trying to erect me.

I feel my cock getting harder as her foot is grinding. Her other foot is wet from my mouth. Patricia switches her foot, and I feel my cock being smeared from my drool. I continue to suck her other toes as Patricia makes a sigh.

"You love nylons don't you little one?" She asks.

"Yes Mistress." I reply.

Few minutes later, my cock gets wet, and Patricia removes her foot from my mouth. She slips her undies down, revealing her bare pussy. Patricia lowers her behind towards my face as her face lowers towards my cock, sucking it. I feel her warm mouth wetting my cock, moving up and down. I lick her pussy, hearing her moan. I lick as much as I can, making her pussy wet. I reach for the clit gently, hearing her moan more as I'm moaning. I feel Patricia's hand stroking gently as she's sucking my cock. I try to break free, but the cuffs are tight. She removes her mouth, standing up. Patricia presses her breasts on my face, getting me to suck.

"Suck for mommy." She demands.

I suck one breast as hard as I can. It felt smooth and warm.

"These are lovely Mistress." I speak.

Patricia smiles as she moans softly. I move on to the other breast, sucking as hard as I can. She starts brushing her breasts on my face teasing me. Patricia pulls back, standing up.

"Ready to fuck mommy?" She asks.

"Yes Mistress." I reply. She lowers herself, inserting my hard, wet cock inside her pussy.

"Don't worry, I got myself fixed after having a kid." She explains.

I feel her warm pussy working my cock. Her hands are on my chest, riding me. I'm sweating like hell as she's working on my cock.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I haven't had a cock for a few years." She speaks.

"It was always beatdowns and torture. I didn't feel attracted to them. I felt attracted to you when you first walked into my office. This job helps pay the bills and support my child."

I start to feel the sensation of coming, but she slows down on the riding. I feel Patricia uncuffing my hands and feet.

I sit up and she lays down. I look at her and her beautiful body.

"You are lovely Mistress." I speak. She closes her eyes.

"Just shut up and fuck me young man." Patricia responds.

I spread her legs, inserting my cock inside her pussy. Holding her legs for balance, I make the strokes slowly, back and forth. She starts to sigh,

"That's the best you got? You can do better than that. Pick up the pace fucker." She demands.

I start to move a little faster, making her wet more. Sweat is rolling down my body as I'm looking at her eyes. She opens, screaming

"Keep looking at me as you're fucking me!" She says,

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm".

I continue to go faster, then harder. Patricia's breasts are smeared with her sweat. I flip her over, hands and knees on the sheets, fucking her doggy style. I pull her brown hair, pounding her deep.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Matt, keep going!" She screams.

I'm holding her hips, keeping my balance. As I'm pounding her, Patricia screams at me as if she's pissed but it's all pleasure.

"Don't stop, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, keep going." She demands. Moments later, I start to feel the sensation again.

"I'm going to cum Mistress." I speak.

"I told you that I'm fixed, cum inside me." She responds.

I continue to go deep, starting to feel my cock splashing inside her warm pussy. I make a soft moan and heavy breathing. I start to feel so weak, like I lifted something heavy. I lay next to her, rubbing her nylon legs.

"That was good Mistress, thanks." I speak. She smiles.

"Anytime. You can always talk to me when you're having hard times."

My eyes start to close. Patricia turns off the lights. Sun rises. I wake up as if it had been a few minutes. I step out into the hallway, locating the bathroom. After using the toilet, I jump in the shower, washing off the sweat and bacteria. I felt like a new man, washing off the scent of sex. I step out of the shower, seeing Patricia up and waiting to wash up.

"Better make me breakfast by the time I'm done with the shower, don't make me beat you." She demands.

I smile, "Yes Mistress."

We both stare at each other for a few seconds. We both burst out laughing. Patricia steps forward, giving me a passionate kiss.

"Shoo, start cooking" she says.

Patricia hands me a robe and I wear it. I head out to the kitchen making breakfast. Moments later, Patricia steps into the dining room, wearing a robe as well. I bring out two plates of scrambled eggs with wheat toast and bacon. I place the plates on the table, and I come back with some orange juice. She smiles at me as if she was amazed at my cooking.

"No one has ever cooked for me for a long time Matt, thanks." Patricia says.

"You're welcome, Patricia." I reply. She makes a pissed off look and I get nervous.

"Gotcha." She snickered.

"When's the next session Patricia?" I ask. She takes the fork, eating the bacon slowly, looking at my eyes in a seductive manner.

"Soon, and I know what I'm going to do you then." Patricia responds.

"I would be interested to know." I speak.

"It's for me to know and for you to find out." She says, winking.