MILF has Bisexual Brother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup. Is Bren?"

"No." Her heart thumped faster as she witnessed the slow growth of Luke's cock.

He knelt on the bed, his knees either side of her legs and positioned his groin in line with her face. His hand held his cock, still not fully erect, and wiped each of her cheeks with it. She wanted to lick it but Luke wasn't ready. The enlarged gland at the tip of his cock leaked a little precum. He rubbed the fluid by caressing his cock over her face, her eyes, her nose and chin. All the time, Luke told her not to release her grip on the iron headboard. It felt to Angela as if she was being anointed, a symbol that she was his, belonged to him, to have as he wanted.

Because Luke took great care over this process of spreading his precum over her face, she didn't feel cheap. It was like a ceremony and increased Angela's desire. His gravelly voice cut through her thoughts. "You're ready I think. Open your mouth."

She was ready. His cock head felt different, more solid, more swollen compared to Bren. It filled her cavity between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Luke withdrew. "Sorry," she said. "I haven't touched any other penis except Bren's." It reminded her that her husband was there as a spectator but Angela didn't feel guilty.

Luke tried again while telling her to relax her tongue. His tip glided in and settled on the roof of her mouth. By adjusting her neck, Luke's cock slide further in. He withdrew and kissed her for several seconds. On the third attempt, she took half his length. His cock seemed to get thicker the nearer to his groin. A slow rhythm started and she found herself pushing her head towards Luke as he pushed in. Each time there was a glug slurp as her saliva got trapped at the back of her throat.

After a few minutes, Luke withdrew and told her to release her hands and lie flat. He put the pillow under her hips. They kissed. She said, "I want to pleasure you."

"After I've made love to you I want you to call Bren over to kneel so he can suck me." His infectious enthusiasm made her smile but her eyes widened at the thought of Bren sucking another man. Luke asked her, "Do you mind me being bisexual?"

"I don't mind, Luke. But I don't know about Bren." She glanced into the darkened corner where Bren sat."

"Bren will do anything you say," murmured Luke, "because he wants forgiveness."

Angela relaxed as Luke ripped off her panties and placed her legs either side of his head, on his shoulders. Tremors skipped around her body at the thought of being penetrated by Luke's cock in front of her husband. She managed to whisper, "I'll tell Bren to suck you."

As Luke stroked his cock along the length of her groin, from her rear hole to her pussy lips and over her clit, he said, "You can watch Bren suck and swallow your cum off my cock. Would you like that?"

Flames of desire shot around her body. "Yes."

"Say it so Bren can hear."

Angela raised her quivering voice, "Bren is going to suck your cock, he's going to taste my cum on your cock." The struggle to speak intensified as Luke continued the rhythm across the area between her legs. Her pussy squelched.

"Anything else you want Bren to do, Angela?"

"Ooh, ooh." She was on the verge of coming again. She gasped, "Bren must make you come in his mouth. I want to see that. Make him swallow you ... as you come." She breathed in short bursts. The vision of her husband taking another man's cock increased her desire for both men.

"Are you ready to be a hotwife? To satisfy a second man ... me ... a man who is not your husband?"

"Yes, I want that." Her thoughts tumbled with images of being available for Luke whenever he wanted. "Is that what a hotwife does ... to prepare for you, get myself ready, have you fuck me whenever you want?"

"And ... for me to fuck Bren as well."

Angela moaned ... she was coming now. "Yes," she called out. "Use me, Luke, and have us both." As Angela squirted she almost fainted, the sensations from being fucked by this young man, her brother-in-law, were overwhelming. Angela felt every inch of his cock deep in her pussy and Luke kept his rhythm, a slow, methodical pumping of his large cock. The wave of orgasm subsided and then came back but she managed to look up at him. "Fuck my husband ... I want that."

Luke stopped and held his cock deep inside her pussy. With the muscles of her pussy vibrating, she called Bren over and directed him to stand inches from her. "Our sex will change now. I want Luke as part of our lovemaking and to demonstrate your love for me, ..." She paused to shut her eyes because she felt Luke's cock expand inside her pussy, "... Luke needs two of us because he's bisexual ... suck him, Bren, and do whatever he wants and I'll forgive you for cheating on me." Her body juddered as Luke withdrew his cock inch by inch before he changed his position and stood on the other side of the bed.

Angela directed Bren to undress. She viewed Bren's fully erect cock and the thin dribble of precum leaking from his tip which glistened in the half-light. "Go to Luke and ask him what he wants." She couldn't believe she'd just said that. With awe, she realised that she could dominate and he would obey.

But Luke was the real dominant as he murmured, "Suck my cock ... taste your wife's orgasm and my precum."

Angela was transfixed with the erotic picture of her husband giving head to another man. Luke held Bren's head as Bren sucked. Angela expected Luke to ejaculate into her husband's throat but he didn't.

After a while, Luke said. "Bend over the bed, Bren, And Angela, you need to get your husband's bum ready to be fucked."

In a daze, she clambered to the side of the bed and pulled Bren into a standing position with his head touching the mattress. She knelt beside Bren, her face near his bottom. By sweeping her hand across her sopping pussy, Angela scooped up her love juice and massaged the wetness into Bren's anus. There was more than enough. She pressed the liquid from her into Bren and used her fingers to penetrate his bum in readiness for Luke.

Luke rested his hard cock at the base of Bren's backbone which meant that Luke's balls hung just at the entrance to Bren.

"Is that nice, Luke?" she asked. "Are you ready to fuck my husband?"

"Put my cock into his arse, squeeze it in, push me all the way in, Angela."

A wail of anticipation came from Bren. "Will he hurt me," he cried.

"Shuushhh, darling," whispered Angela. "I want to see this happen. It'll be like this the next time. It's sooo sexy, Bren. Feet well apart ... that's right, darling."

She fisted Luke's cock and directed his tip, his fat dark bulbous head, into Bren's crack and pushed. The initial resistance from Bren gave way to allow a clear channel inside. Angela worked Luke's length in. Every few seconds, she encouraged her husband. "Nearly there," she cooed.

Bren moaned, "It feels huge."

"Relax your muscles and let Luke take over. He won't hurt you." Luke slid the last two inches in. Angela was amazed by how much Bren had been able to take. Bren started to tremble a little but Angela rubbed his thighs before snaking her hand from the back of her husband to his balls and then touched his cock. She said, "There we are, darling. I will masturbate you as Luke fucks you."

"Oh no," wailed her husband.

"Yes, it has to be, darling Bren. Your willingness is a sign you love me. Every time Luke fucks me and every time he fucks you, it will strengthen our marriage, strengthen the love between us."

Luke slowly started to pull out, just an inch, and then pushed back in. Angela was fascinated to see Luke maintain a slow deliberate motion to pull out his cock more each time before pressing back in. At first, it was an inch, followed by two inches and then 3, then 4. Her hand rested on the base of Bren's cock but her wrist and lower arm became the contact point for Luke's swinging balls. They slapped against her skin.

She whispered to Bren, "You love me, Bren?"

"Yes," he gasped.

Angela felt so excited. "I have two men to love me now. Each will service me. Won't you love that, Bren?"

Her husband moaned agreement.

Luke's rhythm speeded up. The squelch of bum wet filled the room. Luke increased the power of the penetration but each time he took his time to withdraw before powering in again.

Angela moved her hand to hold her husband's cock. It dripped. He wouldn't last long, she thought. "You're doing well, Bren. My brother-in-law is going to bring us together, to seal our love, the three of us. I want Luke ... and you'll learn to love him as well." She didn't know what she was saying - the words kept coming with no prior thought, a shameful expression of her need, an understanding of herself, with honesty she hadn't expressed before. "I want a child, Bren. What could be better than to have my two men take me bare? Would you be a part of that, Bren?"

"Make me come, Angela," moaned her husband. "I'll do anything for you. I love you ... please masturbate me."

She looked up at Luke who plunged his cock in again. She said, "I want your sperm, Luke."

He nodded, "I'm almost ready."

She turned to her husband. "Luke will empty his seed into me first and then I want your spunk in me." It amazed her how dominant she'd become.

Luke withdrew from Bren's anus. Angela blinked at the increased size, the dripping cock, the beautiful smell. Luke wiped his hand along his length to clean the excess grease. She grabbed his wet hand and sucked his fingers and his palm. Angela positioned herself with her hips over the edge of the bed. Bren moved to hold her hand and they exchanged looks, loving looks and they kissed. Her tongue swirled around her husband's mouth as Luke inserted his length into her.

"Ooh, ooh ... ooh," she moaned into Bren's lips. "He's sinking his cock right into me." she gasped.

With powerful strokes, Luke made love to her. She came quickly and continued to orgasm as Luke shot his sperm into her. Luke howled in ecstasy. She felt every part of his cock as he repeatedly banged into her cervix, a deeper penetration than she'd ever experienced.

"Bren, are you ready?" She wanted to suck Luke. "Bren," she said, "take me from behind."

Angela moved onto all fours to face the edge of the bed, to face Luke at cock level as she pushed her hips into the air for her husband to get behind her. Bren slipped his cock into her drenching pussy to prolong her continuing climaxing, a continuous orgasm. Bren now fucked her frantically, every push sent waves of desire through her, every slap of his balls against her arse powered more shockwaves up her body.

Luke held her head, one hand gently under her chin, his other hand fisted into her hair. As Luke offered Angela his dripping glistening tool, she opened her mouth, gurgled a bit as Luke rocked his hips, his cock going further in. As she sucked the love juices down, as her nostrils breathed in the pungent scents, her hubby rammed in and ejaculated into her pussy. At the same time, Luke held his cock tip at the back of her throat, his grip on her stilled any movement of her head and face and then Luke came some more, a reserve of spunk which splashed down her gullet.

Bren lay down beside her, he on his back, his head on the edge of the bed. While still on all fours, Angela took Luke's cock out of her mouth and directed it over Bren's upturned face. He willingly sucked Luke.

"That's lovely, Bren darling. I'm so pleased." She could tell that Luke's cock was still vibrating as her husband licked it. "Love you, Bren. I'm so happy you're doing this for me. Lick him clean."

It was 5 minutes before the three collapsed on the bed. She voiced what was on all their minds, "I meant what I said earlier. I want a child and the three of us can make it happen." She turned to Bren. "You must drop that tramp in the office and play your part because we, together, can make love and reach a level of satisfaction much greater than with your girl on the side. We can reach heights of pleasure that's only possible with the three of us. A love triangle like no other."

Luke clasped her hand. "I shall be telling Emily about us because she and I have no secrets. She'll understand it is necessary to save your marriage."

12