All Comments on 'MILF has Bisexual Brother-in-Law'

by Amavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago

Hot story. Brace yourself for the homophobes!

AmavoyeurAmavoyeurover 3 years agoAuthor
To be watched.

Being watched by your partner as you fuck a third person is an interesting situation. An ordinary threesome is slightly different because you're all taking part at the same time. In this story, Bren was quite okay to watch his wife and he could have stepped in to stop it but he chose to remain a spectator. That's hot and I will develop the theme in my next story.

Has anyone got any comments on that?

NudeCanuckDudeNudeCanuckDudeover 3 years ago
Hot bisex

Love the bisexual action in an emotional story. Nice how quickly Bren takes to cock!!

Like the comment above about “brace yourself for the homophobes”. Why can’t people just enjoy reading about the possibilities, or just stop reading if they don’t like something. Love to Imagine that they aren’t happy with themselves for being a little too excited by the bi! Thanks!

Want2CUMMWant2CUMMover 3 years ago
Hot story!

I think this was a great story and a very nice version of a threesome. And, yes, you should further develop your idea of continuing this action.

JJTW77JJTW77over 3 years ago
I’m not Bi, am I.......

I’ve never thought of myself as Bi but the story is very hot. I love how things developed fast and do hope you continue. Looking forward to more.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Don’t I like the idea of a child not knowing who impregnated her. If husband finds it’s not his... divorce?

AmavoyeurAmavoyeurabout 2 years agoAuthor

A more recent story from me is ‘Tell MILF What You Want’. The story looks at the build up to eventually trying a threesome. This could be interesting and sexy for many people.

Thanks for your comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous