MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 02

Story Info
Mary gives up her pussy hair for the project.
5k words
4.62
60.9k
48

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the author:

This is the continuing story of a mid level manager named Mary trying to motivate her team by using her best asset, her body! She possessed an amazing body, think of an aging Jenna Jameson. She was 5' 10" tall with long legs, curvy hips and an hourglass figure. Top this off with a perfect set of DD breasts with huge pink nipples and you have the makings of the ultimate office MILF! If she can find a way to get her young engineering team to complete the near impossible task of releasing ground breaking software in time, then she will be promoted with a huge raise, but at what price? She knows that she has been setup to fail by upper management. Her plan- Use her body to motivate her young, mostly male, team, but how far will Mary go to achieve her ambitions! Please read part 1 to catch up on the action before reading this part and please vote at the end to let me know how you liked the story. Also, I would appreciate any ideas you may have for the part 3!

XOXOXOX

Mary at her house the next day from her point of view:

I woke up early the next day, got dressed and looked at myself in my full length mirror. My new white lace thigh-high stockings looked great combined with a red thong which showed the outline of my pussy lips nicely. I ran my hands up my body feeling sexier than ever.

Next, I put on a mid-thigh pleated pencil skirt. I tucked in my white blouse, which was see-through, to a point, to show my white lace bra underneath. My generous DD's looked luscious covered in white lace! I left the top three buttons open to show a nice amount cleavage.

Overall I looked very sexy, but not overly slutty. Just enough to give the boys at work a show and keep them motivated!

I got to work and called in Dave and Mike into my office for a meeting that would set the tone for the coming months now that I had the video I needed to keep them quiet about my "Motivation" techniques. I felt pretty secure knowing I had a video of them sucking each other's cocks. They wanted to have fun with me and I wanted this project finished on time and budget. I felt more and more turned on by the thought of using my body as a tool to get what I wanted, and they were really just kids, so this really made it so much easier! Mike and Dave are in their twenties for christ's sake and it turned me on knowing that they drooled over my body!

Dave and Mike came into my office. I called them over and motioned for them to sit on the sofa. I was sitting on a recliner faced them on the sofa.

I sat back in the recliner and had my legs spread, just a bit, to let them see up my skirt to get a glimpse of my red thong covered bush. I felt a rush showing off my body to these kids knowing that it was "ok" as such. No one would ever be the wiser and it was very liberating knowing I could flirt, tease and otherwise use my body to get what I wanted without repercussions. If they ever told or showed images of me naked to anyone, I had my insurance video of both of them sucking cock!

"Well, boys we have a lot of work to do and not much time to do it in. I see, from the work estimates, that I can expect the first milestone to be reached in less than a week from now. Is that an accurate estimate?," I said, staring at each of them in the eyes as I shifted in my recliner to give them a better view of my cleavage. I unbuttoned another 2 buttons on my blouse, so it basically hug open, showing most of my DD's held in my white lace see-through bra. Their eyes were glued to my blouse and its contents, I loved it!

"Well Mary, yes", Mike said after a while, distracted by my chest, " we will have the first milestone completed on time, but it's tough motivating a team that really doesn't like you. They are asking Dave and I why we are all-of-a-sudden so motivated to get this project finished. They definitely notice the change in your wardrobe and very much approve, so that is helping, but it's not easy pushing the team and it's only going to get harder." Dave said and he adjusted his cock while looking up my skirt. The folds of my labia were visible as they pressed up against the inside of my tiny red thong. The little red triangle of fabric covering my pussy showed little puffs of blonde pubic hair poking out of the top.

"I understand it's difficult, but that is part of our deal. I help you and you help me. Here is a downpayment on the first milestone," I said.

I was nervous, but excited, stripping for the boys, I had to keep them interested and engaged.

I stood up and slowly unzipped my skirt and wiggled my hips as I worked the skirt down my legs and stepped out of it. I neatly folded the skirt and laid it down on the coffee table that sat between the boys and I. Then I sat back down in the recliner, laid back, hooked each leg over the arms of the recliner then scooted my ass forward to the edge of the cushion, so I was spread wide open. They both had a clear shot of my thong covered pussy. I stared at them as I ran my fingers over the insides of my thighs.

"Like what you see boys, go ahead and enjoy, but no touching! Feel free to do what "cums" naturally," I said in a sultry come-fuck-me voice.

Dave and Mike wasted no time. They both pulled their pants down and sat back against the sofa and stoked their cocks while I teased the red triangle of fabric over my pussy. I ran my fingers over the thong, teasing my labia and clit area with my finger nails. I had a huge clit and it made a noticeable lump in my thong.

I then started to unbutton my blouse, the rest of the way, slowly, while my other hand played with my pussy. I pulled my blouse open and then unbuttoned the middle button holding my bra closed. It sprang open and my tits fell out, bouncing nicely into place on my chest.

"Come here and stand over me studs. I want a closer look at those fabulous cocks!" I said, as I cupped both breasts and pinched my nipples, which sent a wave of pleasure to my now moist vagina.

Dave and Mike came and stood on either side of me looking down, spread out like a sex goddes on the recliner. Their long, thick cocks were fully hard as they stoked them both from base to tip, probably imagining what it would be like to enter my wet pussy.

My firm full breasts were on full display as I held them both up for their enjoyment. I really liked showing off to these kids and wouldn't mind fucking one or both of them right then and there, but I had to use my body carefully if I was going to extract as much work out of them as possible so my project got completed in time. If i fucked them now i would lose my advantage.

"You are fucking gorgeous Mary," Dave said, but it's not me you have to motivate to get this first part finish. Sandeep is the only one who can code the necessary part to finish the beta. He's the youngest of the crew, but also the most aware of our special agreement. He wants a piece of you Mary.

"What did you promise him Dave? I'm not fucking him, so you can forget!" I said.

"No Mary, this is what I want, which is totally in line with our agreement. I want to invite him here and let him shave all the hair from that sweet pussy of yours while we all watch" Dave said, while continuing to stroke his now massive hardon.

"Fuck that idea," I said as i closed my legs and got up off the recliner.

" There is no way I am going to let another person into our deal. There'd be no way to protect me from blackmail as I have no hold over Sandeep, and beside you shouldn't invite people without asking me first. The more that know the worse it is going to get" I said as I started to put my shirt back on.

"Sandeep has already agreed to a video of him sucking my cock, so you will have your security video and I had to offer this to him because there was no other way I could get him to cooperate. He's too smart and knows something is up. I will, however, consult you next time. Now, I want you to get fully dressed and go out to the cube area where all the programs sit and inform Sandeep that you want him to join our meeting here to finalize the plans for the first milestone. He will be thrilled that you are personally inviting him in front of all his peers. I also want plenty of cleavage shown while you flirt with him, so the others see this and are jealous. I need to establish a sense of competition in the team so they will work for me and by extension, you," Dave said.

"You guys are sick. You want to see my pussy shaved by a kid just out of college? How humiliating and gross! But ya, I have to admit it's within our agreement since I will be getting the video. When you suck him off Dave, will you let him shoot cum in your mouth? Seems like you kinda like it?," I said with a grin.

"No Mary, I like humiliating you! And no, he will cum all over you, as we all will, right on your tits and freshly shaved pussy. How do you like that Mary? I see you lost your smile, now get out there or the deal is off!" Dave said with a satisfied smile.

"You really are an asshole Dave!" I said as I finished getting dressed. I left the top 3 buttons undone so the required cleavage showed and walked out of the office.

I was outwardly flustered, but very excited by being forced into this my a bunch of cheap thrill boys. Something about being forced to do what I would never even think of doing, on my own, made me very wet!

I sauntered out to the cube area where Sandeep and the other junior programs sat. Sandeep saw me approach and just stared at my exposed cleavage and lace stockings. The others watched my bouncing breasts, wondering what was going on.

I grabbed an empty chair and pulled it over next to him so I was facing away from the others and leaned over so he had a clear view down the front of my blouse exposing most of my breasts to his eyes only. I looked him in the eye with a sultry expression on my face biting my lip at first.

"Well Sandeep, I heard about your requirements to complete the first milestone. Did Dave or Mike put you up this? I can't believe that a kid would ask to shave by pussy. Anyway if I fill these unusual requirements will I have your guarantee that you will finish by early next week?" I said. I knew this was a week sooner than agreed to, but I felt like pushing him to perform. He was, after all, going to get to shave my pussy. The thought was thrilling and disgusting at the same time.

I used my arms to squeeze by breasts up and together. He was staring directly into my chest as he responded.

"Y..y.. yess Ms. Davies... if you do this I guarantee the job will get done on time and yes Dave suggested that I ask so you would be humiliated and ashamed." He said stammering. His face was flush with embarrassment.

"Wow, what a puppy this kid is! He looks to be still in high school!" I thought as I took his hand and guided it up and inside my bra, hidden from the rest of the team sitting nearby. He just sat there in disbelief as he squeezed my tit flesh.

"Good, thanks for telling me the truth about where you got this idea," I said as I removed his hand. Join us when you are ready then." I leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "I have never had my pussy shaved before, you better be careful sweetie. Not a word of this to anyone or you are fired." Then I licked his ear for good measure.

"I...I... understand " he said.

Then I stood up and said for all to hear, " Well Sandeep, I agree with your proposal, but I will also need you to explain the details to the leads. Come into my office in 15 minutes. Good job by the way! You show great initiative!"

I turned and walked back into my office. Dave and Mike greeted me with big smiles on their faces.

"We have seen the text messages by the team about your visit to Sandeep. Seems like you did a great job out there." Mike said with a huge smile.

"It's all arranged, he will come by in 15 minutes." I said.

I still could not believe that I was going to actually do this, but the ball was rolling and there was nothing I could do about it, or maybe I really wanted it, this was all very confusing!

Sandeep came in exactly 15 minutes latter looking very nervous. I had him come over and sit on the couch with Mike and Dave. I was sitting in the recliner facing them.

"Well Sandeep, you know the conditions to join our exclusive little club. I get a video of you sucking Daves cock. This will be my insurance policy to keep you quiet about our arrangement. If I ever hear or see anything public or privately shared about my humiliation then I go public with the video of you sucking Dave. Deal?" I said looking at Sandeep.

"I get to shave your pussy, Ms Davies, and I will never tell a sole!" Sandeep said looking very wide eyed.

"Good, now I think it's time you sucked some cock," I said smiling.

"First, you need to strip naked and sit back spread eagled on the chair Mary, a deal is a deal, you can record the video from that position," Mike said with a smirk.

"Ok let me get my phone," I said, feeling the now familiar rush of humiliation flow through, making me wet.

I got my phone as the boys locked the office door and stripped naked.

I laid back in the recliner and lifted each leg over the arms of the chair. They had me slide my ass to the edge of the cushion so my pussy will as exposed as it could be. I was looking through my legs past my exposed pussy right at them sitting on the couch. Humiliation was burning through me, but I loved it anyway!

Mike and Sandeep came over and stood between my legs. Then Sandeep dropped to his knees and began sucking mikes cock. He was obviously not comfortable with this and tried to stop several times, but Mike and Dave kept convincing him to continue. He sucked and licked Mikes cock as it hardened into a street shaft.

It seemed to me like guys liked to suck dick. Sandeep was using his tongue to great advantage by licking all the way up Mike fabulous cock, sucking on the tip while cradling his balls with one hand while jerking him with the other. He sucked and sucked on the tip like a real pro as Mikes rock hard dick got a first class blow job. Mike began to moan while looking at me spread out on the chair like a whore on steroids.

"Wow Sandeep, you are a great cocker sucker. Better than Mary!" Mike said as he looked at me and winked while I recorded all the action.

After about 10 minutes of constant sucking and licking, Mike stopped Sandeep.

"That should be good enough Mary, you have your video, now for the fun part." Mike said.

"Hold on Mike, I want her to be tied up, I think this would add to the humiliation and it's something I have always wanted to do," Dave said.

"No way Dave, I never agreed to that, and why? I've already said you could shave me!" I said feeling more nervous than ever.

"Why not then Mary, if you already agreed to shaving then this should be no problem, haven't you had rope fantasies before? If you agree, then Sandeep here will also agree to start on phase two of the project 4 days sooner. How about that for a deal. Your precious project gets done sooner for just a little bondage!" Dave said.

"This is getting out of control, but it's true about the project deadline being pushed up and getting done sooner. Let the boys have a little fun, I guess." I thought, but dreading it at the same time!

"Ok, you can tie me up, but no pain, like spanking or slapping me!" I said.

"Deal, let me get some rope from the janitor closet. I will be right back." Mike said.

Mike returned and set about tying me to the sofa. They had me sit in the center of the couch on a cushion to raise my ass up in the air. I laid back into the cushions with my head low looking up at my crotch. Then Mike and Dave tied rope around my ankles, spread my legs wide to either arm of the sofa. I was doing the splits with my legs as they tied them down. My legs were now fully spread to each end of the couch. They moved my ass to the edge of the couch and then took my arms and tied each wrist to my knees. This had the effect of positioning me so I was staring up at my pussy which looked like it was being served up for a show. My pussy was now front and center, ready to be shaved. I felt so abused and turned on at the same time. I was so spread open that my pussy lips opened exposing my inner lips and pink love hole. I was getting moist, much to my shock. My body was betraying me!!

"Now this is a good look for you Mary, just the way I always pictured you." Mike said.

"Fuck you Mike, just get on with it. I hope you pervs are happy,"' I spat mostly annoyed at Mikes attitude.

"It's only your voice that I am not happy with," Mike said as he up gathered my thong and a small piece of rope.

"Don't you dare gag me Mike! That was never part of the deal!" I said as loudly as I could without the rest of the office hearing.

"To late, if you are going to talk to me that way I think it's only fair to shut you up!" Mike said as me moved behind me.

"Fuck yo.. ump ump" I tried to finish, but he stuffed my thong into my mouth mid-sentence and then, as I tried to scream in protest, he fit the rope in between my teeth and tied it behind my head.

I was now fully gagged and tied spread eagled to my own office sofa looking up passed my pussy at the boys laughing at my predicament. I felt so used and humiliated I thought I was going to die!

"That's better, the bitch is now right where I have always wanted her!" Mike said.

"Sandeep, go into her bathroom and get a razor and a warm wet towel to clean her pussy before you shave her." Mike said looking down at me with an evil expression.

"I am so fucked right now. What was I thinking," I thought.

"Ump. Umf..." was all I could get out from my gagged mouth.

Sandeep came back from my bathroom and knelt between my spread legs. He took the wet towel and started to rub it over my pussy. It was warm and wet. At least it felt good. Mike and Dave stood on either side of me stroking their cocks at the site.

"What a hot bitch she is.. god this is going to be so good!" Dave said.

Sandeep rubbed the towel all over my pussy and even used his fingers a couple of times to trace over my lips.

I tried to protest, but nothing came out of my mouth but muffled unintelligible words.

"Op..yb. Ump..ump, ont!!" was all I could say.

Next he applied shaving cream, with his bare hands, all over my pubic area. At least he was careful not to get any inside me. I should be grateful for small miracles!

Then Sandeep started to shave me. He began on my public mound, carefully shaving all the hair above my clit hood, then he moved down to either side of my labia, shaving it clean on each side. He was mesmerized by the action and was very careful about not nicking me with the razor. He did however take liberties by rubbing my clit more than a few times. My muffled protests went unnoticed.

"Ou ucker..ou ucker...op..op!!" I mouthed.

He went very slowly, taking his time and using any excuse to grab my pussy lips and move them one way or another to get to the missed hair, and I could see, from my point blank view of my pussy, that he was prolonging the shaving as long as he could.

Dave and Mike kept up a constant stream of humiliation by commenting often on Sandeep's skill.

"What a sweet pussy, right Sandeep? Looks a whole lot better, now that the blonde pussy hair is not in the way!" Mike teased.

"Man you can really see how big her pussy lips are! Look at those flappers! and her clit is huge, man I would like to suck on it," Dave said as they both pumped there massive cocks not inches from my face.

I looked up at them with hatred, but it only seemed to make them happier.

Sandeep finally finished shaving every last pubic hair from my pussy. It was totally bald now. I stared down at it as he wiped the shaving cream away and gave a final rub with his hand over my lips. I shivered. I was soaking now and they could all clearly see, as there was no hair to hide my moist vagina.

12