MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Ms. Davies, your pussy looks so good now. It has been a dream come true to shave you. I will never forget it," he said, then he did something that shocked everyone. Just as he was about to get up he bent his head down, stuck out his tongue and gave my pussy a long slow lick from my clit all the way down past my lips.

I squirmed in my chair in protest as I felt his tongue licking my clit then slide between my wet pussy lips. It felt amazing. I almost came right there, I was so turned on!

"Op...Op...ont..ou,.. ucker...!" I screamed into my gag.

"Sorry I just couldn't help myself," he said as he stood up and started to jack off right there between her legs.

"Wow, Sandeep that took balls, sorry Mary, but from the look of your wet pussy it must have not been that bad. You will have to forgive him. He is in love with your vagina," Mike teased looking down at me.

I was mortified that he just licked my pussy, but I was also today turned on and really needed cum.

Just as I thought they would start to cum on me Mike came over and knelt right in front of me and laid his rock hard cock on my pussy and sawed his cock up and down. My wet pussy lips opened to each side of his shaft as he stroked his cock up and down my pussy. His cock was getting wet with my pussy juice as he continued to torture me.

"Man Mary, your pussy is soaking. I could drive my cock right into you, but I won't. Not yet anyway," Mike said as he grabbed each of my breasts and squeezing them in time with his stroking of my pussy, " You must feel like such a slut right now"

All three were getting close to cumming as they pumped their cocks while looking me up and down from tits to shaved wet pussy.

I finally got mike to remove the gag after frantically shaking my hips and through muffled words.

"Ok you assholes, I hope you are enjoying yourselves! I really need to cum though. Please untie me so I can take care of myself" I begged with a pleading look at my tormentors.

"Not so fast slut, let Sandeep lick you to orgasum and we will only cum on your tits!" Mike said and he stroked his cock against my pussy lips.

"Ok, ok just get it over with!" I said with resignation in my voice.

Mike moved out of the way and Immediately Sandeep dropped to his knees and attached my pussy with his long wet tongue.

This was quite a site. I was tied to a sofa, shaved, naked and now being eaten out by one of my junior software engineers.

I did not take me long to cum with his tongue working my clit and wet hole.

Meanwhile Mike and Dave finally came and spurted ropes of cum all over me, and not just on my tits. My face was covered in cum when Sandeep finally finished me off.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm cumming!!" I shouted.

Juice squirted out of my pussy and hit Sandeep in the face. He was surprised but happy as he drove his face back into my pussy to lick up the juice. Then he stood back up and pumped his cock until he came all over my now bald pussy. He came a lot. Totally covering my hot bald vagina in hot sticky gu.

And there I was inpost orgasmic bliss covered in cum from 3 guys still tied spread eagle. I looked up and all three were standing there just staring at me.

"You look like a cheap gutter slut Mary, but damn you are hot!" Mike said.

"Thanks I guess, now please untie me as I am starting to ache from this position." I said.

Dave came over and bent down and sucked each nipple into his mouth before starting to release the bonds.

"Sorry, I just could not help myself, " he said.

Then Mike had Sandeep and Dave join him as they all took a selfie of my cum covered pussy framed with their faces surrounding my crotch.

I was finally free from the sofa and was totally spent, covered in cum and humiliated, but not totally regretful.

My face was not in the picture so I guess it was ok, but man, how embarrassing to have a bunch of kids, with their tongues out, treating my cum covered bald pussy as a prize they had just won!

"Hope you had fun boys. I expect action now that I have paid. Next week I want phase two to start 4 days earlier and I expect phase one will be done this week." I said still naked with cum dripping off my breasts.

"A deal is a deal Mary, count on it, Mike said, as they all got dressed and left the office.

Sandeep was the last to leave. Before going he turned to Mary.

"That was the single greatest event of my life when you let me shave and eat your pussy! It's pure gold! I will work hard for you. Thank you!" He said looking truly grateful.

I felt a wave of pleasure from what Sandeep said to me and I wanted to make him feel like he would be rewarded for his loyalty. I took his hand and guided it to my cum covered pussy and pressed his fingers into my hot wet lips.

"You keep on delivering the goods bebe and you can eat me out anytime you wish. Mike and Dave just want to humiliate me, but you are different. Please me and you will have more access to this pussy than you know what to do with. I then leaned into him and gave him a sloppy wet French kiss.

"You got it Ms. Davies, I won't let you down!" He said, breathlessly as I broke my kiss from his willing lips.

He moved his hand from my pussy, but did not know what to do with a cum covered hand. I smiled at him and then to his surprise I took his hand and licked the cum right off.

"Good boy, now go before your friends miss you!" I said as I pushed him out of my office.

I gather myself together and took a shower to wash all the cum off me. It felt good to be clean again.

My " payment" has put me 5 days ahead of schedule. I could almost feel the accolades from the CEO and CTO. I just hoped that I could control the situation until the end of the project.

The end of Part 2.

PLEASE vote!

and please let me know what you would like to see in part 3 if you liked what you read!

12