MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 03

Story Info
Mary gets her ass beat and a surprise visit!
6.7k words
4.57
50.7k
43

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part three of the story of Mary, a mid-level manager trying to motivate her team using her body and her mind! Please read the first two parts before continuing with this part or it will not make sense. Any suggestions are welcome for additional chapters!

***

As a refresher, Mary just gave up her pussy hair and endured a pretty intense humiliation session to gain a total of 5 days off the project schedule. She is doing everything she can to get this project done on time and every day she can shave off the deadline is a day closer to her goal!

Mary's point of view after the shaving session:

I came out of the shower located in my office and dried off my long blonde hair, then went and sat in my office chair, still naked.

I spread my legs and looked down at my now bald pussy, not a hair left. "That kid really knows how to shave pussy", I thought to myself.

I reached down between my legs and stroked my clean pussy. It was extra sensitive now as I ran my fingers over my smooth pubic mound and then down past my,now exposed, labia. My big clit was now fully visible and would show a lot more through my thong, and yes the boys were right, I did have huge pussy lips. My labia majora looks bigger than ever!

Even though I had just had a huge orgasum, I was still horny looking at my pussy and rubbing it absentmindedly. I broke out my rabbit vibe and applied it to my clit, sat back in my chair, and thought back to being tied up and shaved as Mike and Dave shot ropes of cum on me. What a degrading experience, but I can't deny the way I reacted. I came like a cheap whore as SanDeep ate me out. I swirled the buzzing toy around my clit and clit hood getting my pussy nice and wet as I built myself up toward climax.

"OOOhh Yeah!"I moaned, as I pulled my nipple while I came, lifting my ass off the chair as by body went ridge. I fell back on my chair in post orgasmic bliss.

Just then I got an email notification that, my nemesis, Mark Davies was going to pay me a visit to discuss the progress of my project. I froze as I read it, fearing what it might mean. He was out to get me and was the guy who set me up to fail on this project. He must be coming down here to gloat. Well I'll show him, I'll gather up all the progress reports. My team has been doing an incredible job lately, so I will have bad news for him. His project is on time!! I can't let him find out why the project is on time. That would be bad. Mike and Dave know better than to let Mark know. All of us would be in big trouble, as we are breaking like 10 major laws by doing what we have been doing.

The next day I showed up to work dressed in my conservative clothes, as the big boss was coming and I was not going to receive him with fuck-me pumps and lace thigh highs!

Mark arrived and came into my office. He also brought the CTO, a guy named Markus, who ran the company along with Mark.

"Well hello Mary, glad to see you, you remember Markus?" Mark said smiling at me.

"What the hell is up! He is being nice, something must be going on here I do not know about and it worries me", I thought, as I shook each of their hands in turn.

"I've been great Mark, the team is performing really well!" I said with enthusiasm.

They came over to my desk and sat down. I sat down in my office chair, still very nervous, but more confident now that Mark was not on the warpath.

"We know this very well Mary! The complaints about you and your management style have all but disappeared and now instead of people requesting transfers out of your department there is a record number of applicants for your section. Adding to that, we read through your progress reports and verified it with your team. You are ahead of schedule by quite a bit. I am very impressed and totally surprised!" Mark said.

"Asshole!," I thought, "he checked with my team without asking me first, but he did have a point, my team had not been doing very well and they all hated me, but not now...not after I started acting like an office slut. Man I hope I can get through this without the wrong people finding out!" I thought to myself as I smiled back at them.

"Thank you, Mark, it's good to hear, I am very proud of the way my team has risen to the occasion," I said to them, but internally I thought, "the other things rising lately have been their cocks!"

"I have to be honest with you Mary and let you know that if you manage to actually finish this project on time and budget that we are considering offering you a full partnership in the company with all the benefits that go along with it." Markus said.

I was flabbergasted! A month ago I turned down Mark when he tried to fuck me. He swore, at the time, to bring me down and get me fired, but now I might be a full partner! Holy SHIT!

"I don't know what to say gentleman! I am honored, of course, to even be considered for this position. I will do what I have to do in order for the project to succeed!" I said, still in a state of shock and fully realizing that I may have to degrade myself even further to get the team to perform. I have even more resolve now. If I make full partner it will more than triple my current salary with stock options!

"I don't know what you have done to turn this team around Mary, but I will find out your secrets if you ever make full partner!" Markus said.

"Oh shit I hope not, I would be so fucked if they knew that I just let a junior engineer shave and then lick my pussy to orgasm!," I thought, relieved that, at least for now, they have no idea!

"Well Mary, keep up the great work down here. We will check in closer to the next milestone. Everyone is watching, on this one," Mark said as they both got up to leave.

"Yes sir, I will do my best," I said as I escorted them out.

The same day I called a meeting in the main conference room for the whole team. I wore my sexiest outfit consisting of my lace thigh-high's, red fuck-me pumps, see through blouse and white lace bra. I wore bright red lipstick to match my red fingernails. My long blonde hair was down around my shoulders in large curls. I looked like sex in a business suit! I put on an overcoat to cover myself until I made a few things clear to the team.

The whole team gathered in the conference room, all twenty of them. Most were in their early 20's and male. A perfect hunting ground for an aging MILF! They all stared at me as I entered the conference room and stepped up on the small stage. Some of them, like SanDeep, had huge knowing smiles. SanDeep, as you remember, was the kid who shaved my kitty. Mike and Dave sat in the front row and were equally pleased as they had cum all over me not too long ago!

"Well gentlemen how are you all doing today?" I said as I strutted across the stage, my red heels clicking as my long legs carried me back and forth.

"Before I begin please place all cameras and phones on the side table, please do this now," I said and pointed to the side table.

They murmured a little, but Mike and Dave made sure they all obeyed.

"Good, thank you. You will understand why soon." I said, as I removed my overcoat to display my sexy-as-hell outfit. There was a collective gasp as my stocking legs and see through blouse came into view.

"I just came out of a meeting with the CEO and CTO. They were very pleased with the progress of the project and wanted me to let you know how proud they are of this team. From my side this means a lot considering that only a month ago they were considering shutting this whole section down." I said as I stepped to the front of the stage to give the team a better view of my long stocking covered legs leading up into my short skirt. The effect was noticeable as they all stared up at me as if I were a sex goddess. I really did look like a hybrid of a business manager and porn star. My boobs were barely held in by my lace bra and my nipples poked out noticeably.

"I want you all to know that I am up here dressed like this for you, my team. You deserve it after all the hard work. The harder you work the more I will show my appreciation with the way I act and dress. The only thing I ask is that you keep quiet about our understanding and refrain from taking images or videos of me. If you do, you will miss out on the benefits that await you and if they found out what is happening here, it would mean the end of the project. On the other hand if we can keep our secret and actually get this project finished on time, I guarantee significant raises for all!" I said as I opened my blouse the rest of the way. My breasts were almost fully displayed and only hidden by the thin see-through lace bra. They were all wide eyes as they stared at my chest. Some licking their lips, others adjusting their crotches.

"I can tell you all like what you see. Who here wants to see more? Raise your hand if you have a desire for me to take off my bra," I said in a whisky breathy voice.

Immediately every hand in the room shot up high in the air.

"Good," I thought to myself, "all of them are susceptible to my charms". I had to make sure.

I cupped each of my huge breasts in my hands and squeezed them together to add effect.

I then reached for the little button in the front of my bra holding it closed and flicked it open and my DD's sprang out of my bra. I swear some of the kids looked like they were going to cum right then and there.

Perfect!

"If you want more," I said, as I held my breasts up and out pinching my nipples, "then get this milestone finished soon. I will be working here over the weekend and I will be very grateful to anyone who also came in to work, again thank you for what you have done so far," I finished and walked out of the room half naked and very pleased with myself. I could tell the whole room was riveted staring at my boobs and legs. I just need to keep them motivated for a couple more months!

I walked back to my office and put on my bra and blouse just in time for a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said as I sat in my office chair behind my desk.

Mike and Dave came in with big smiles on their faces.

"That little stunt took some balls Mary! I thought you had taken it too far, but I talked to them after you left, it seemed to work. The team seems ready to work hard for you for now!" Dave said.

"That is what I was hoping for!" I said with a smile, "I think that will keep them going for a while. I expect you both to make sure that the team stays motivated and to let me know if there is anyone who might rat us out to the powers that be." I finished.

"You got it Mary! You are definitely delivering your side of the bargain. I can't get over the thought of cumming on your tits and pussy today. That was something special, but I get it, for now we need to deliver our part by keeping the team in line as much as we can." Mike said. I could tell from the bulge in his pants that he appreciated all that I had done so far.

"Was cumming on me better than watching me lose all my pussy hair? Don't answer that! I'm glad you appreciate what you have been giving, just don't let me down and keep those kids from taking pictures of me! Now if you will excuse me, I have work to do." I said, as I got up to show them out.

"Sure thing Mary, we will make sure those little pervs don't take any images of you!" Mike said as they both left my office.

I was very pleased with myself as the day was ending. It was Friday after all and I was looking forward to a relaxing evening at home with NetFlix and a glass of wine. I was just gathering my things when Dave and Mike both came into my office.

"What's up," I said annoyed, as I was about to leave.

"We have a problem in the ranks Mary. After the meeting I thought things were all set for this weekend as we need them to come in to finish the first milestone," Mike said.

I would find out later that this was not true, but for now I was ignorant.

"I seems like Robert, one of our less capable team members, has convinced most of the team that if they are going to obey you and work weekends and late nights it's only fair that they get to vent their frustration out on you for the way you treated them all last year,'' Dave said.

"What! I just showed the whole group of them my naked breasts for Christ sake! What more do they want?" I said frustratingly.

"Well they loved that, but you must remember that you tortured many of them for a long time by your attitude and just being a bitch in general, but I also thought that your offer would be good enough. Apparently not. They all want to see you humiliated. I did not tell them anything about what we have already done with you, so they don't realize the price you have paid so far. They had many stupid and extreme suggestions that I immediately said no to, but I did convince them into fair compromise," Mike said.

"Wow! I thought I had them with my little show and a promise of more. Well, what is it they want?," I said, dreading the answer.

I convinced them that humiliation was better than all the other things they wanted, so I talked them into a group spanking, of you, in the main conference room, naked, and tied bent over a desk. They would all get one swat with a spanking paddle. We would make sure that they did not hit hard," Mike said

"WHAT! Is that all! I can't believe this shit," I said, disgusted and turned on at the same time.

"Mary, listen to me, they wanted far worse things like fucking you and blow jobs, but I got them to agreed to this, convincing them it would really humiliate and devastate you far worse than anything else. As a last condition you have to count out the blows on your ass and state that you are sorry for being a huge bitch," Dave said smiling at me.

"Oh great!," I said sarcastically ," but you are right, it will be humiliating, but if this is what it takes, then I guess I have to submit, but I am not getting my ass beat naked, I will wear a thong, at least, to hide by bald pussy. I don't want any snide comments about my pussy lips or the size of my clit, and make sure you collect all phones and cameras!," I said, now totally turned on, but showing only anger in my face. This would indeed be the most humiliating thing that I have ever endured, worse than being tied up and having my pussy shaved!

"And tell them if any of them hit me hard, it's over and I walk out of there!," I said.

"Agreed, we will make sure they behave, good choice Mary. It's settled then. I am sure the whole team will be here on time tomorrow. To get the most out of them, I set the meeting for the morning so the team has a whole day to work, and they will not be distracted thinking about a spanking that has already happened." Mike said.

After the project finished, months later, Mike told me it was their idea and the team had nothing to do with it. Boy was I pissed, but that part comes later.

"Ok, I'll be here tomorrow ready to get my ass beat for the project. I bet you two just love this don't you?" I said with a stare at both of them.

"Well, you do deserve it Mary, really, and in a way, this is of your own making. You treated us like fodder for your benefit and it almost destroyed the whole team and now you have to pay for it. I have wished many times that I could get back at you in some real way, and I have already, by watching you get shaved, but now the rest of the team gets some satisfaction, I don't blame them one bit," Dave said.

"Wow, I was really that bad huh, well I guess I will take my punishment like the manager bitch I am. I hope to be a better person after this and the team will take me seriously from here on out," I said deflatidly.

"I think if you show them you are really sorry it would help," Mike said smiling to himself.

I took my leave of them after our agreement and went home completely nervous.

That night I had more than a few glasses of wine to calm my nerves. I hoped that submitting to this awful humiliating ass beating would finally turn the corner and allow the team to really work hard. I needed this project finished! If I could pull this off I would be made a partner in the company! The thought was intoxicating and drove my every action. At the sametime I was horrified at the thought of what was to come, I also had a very wet vagina. "What the hell was wrong with me," I thought.

After my fourth glass of wine I busted out my two pronged dildo and laid back in my bed. This dildo was special and usually got me off quickly. It had a nice think shaft for my vagina that oscillated in a semi-circle while other shaft had a forked vibrating end that wrapped around my clit while the dildo took care of my inner g-spot.

I inserted the dildo into my vagina and set the forked end around my clit and turned it on. At once I felt waves of pleasure as the dildo worked my love hole and my clit at the same time. I usually imagine a nice hard cock and handsome stud fucking me slow then hard, driving me to orgasum, but now I was thinking about the spanking instead! Man I was messed up!

I came in under 2 minutes with a stream of pussy juice coating the dildo. It was fast, but intense! I feel asleep with the dildo still inside of me.

I woke up the next morning. The dildo had fallen out of my pussy. I sighed at the scene then took a shower.

I thought I would look extra sexy for my tormentors. I decided to wear my new red lace thigh highs and a garter belt to hold them up for that extra sexy look. Along with it, a new black thong that looked great against the red stockings. My shaved pussy made my lips and clit much more noticeable under the thong.

Then an extra short skirt that barely came past my butt cheeks, followed with a red lace see-through bra that had a button front to keep it closed. I then pulled on a black, skin tight spandex top that showed, very clearly, the outline of my breasts and nipples that were already stiff with excitement.

"If I was going to do this I may as well not hold back," I thought as I applied bright red lipstick to my full, well formed lips.

Finally I used curlers on my hair and combed it out so the tresses fell about my shoulders and framed by DD's nicely.

"Wow, you look hot Mary, ready to get you ass beat by a bunch of kids!" I said to the mirror.

I put on an overcoat and drove to work. I was shaking with fear and trepidation as I parked my car and walked into my office.

"1⁄2 hour to go, man I am nervous," I thought as I reached for the liquor cabinet and took a couple of shots. I also brought some vicodin to take before, as a pain killer. I knew that even twently not-so-hard paddles would hurt a lot.

Mike and Dave knocked on my door with about 10 minutes remaining. I let them in. I still had my overcoat on to keep my new outfit a surprise.

"Well Mary the entire crew is here like I said, are you ready?" Mike said.

"Yes, well no, I mean I will never be "ready" for this, but I am as ready as I'll ever be. I will be there in a few minutes," I said.

Dave and Mike nodded and left.

I was a little high from the vicodin and liquor. It helped calm my nerves enough to allow me to be very turned on!

I stipped off my over coat and looked at myself in the mirror. I pulled and twisted each nipple until they stood out quite clearly under my lace bra, then I played with my pussy until the blood rushing to my vagina and made my pussy lips and clit stick out nicely under my black thong. I looked at myself again and saw a sex goddess ready for a beating!

"You can do this Mary!" I said to myself, as I walked out of my office.

I opened the door to the main conference room. I gasped as I saw what they had setup. All the chairs were removed from the main area, replaced with a desk setup in the middle of the room. They had also taken the spotlights, that usually pointed to the stage, and pointed them directly on the desk. To top it all off the main room lights were turned down so the only thing light was the desk.

12