All Comments on 'MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 03'

by lovetoreadXXX16

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It’s time to work only naked

It’s time for Mary to work only naked to motivate his team.

To drive to work only naked.

To lick the ass of her coworkers

To get her ass fucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rings

Nipple rings and clit ring and cunt rings to let her lips hang low 3 inc. Cow bell to clit that it ring and all can know when she is walking around.

Work naked and drive naked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Her clit

She is embarresed by her clit, i think they should all play with it and tell her how big it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
punishment from a female member

It would be hot to have a female make Mary lay down so the worker could sit on Mary's face and Mary would have to make the worker cum hard,

zxc753zxc753about 4 years ago
Admiration

It is the best story series I've read last 6 months!!! Please, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What goes around, comes around

One of Mary's programmers is the grandson of the Chairman and owner of the Company. This is not known to anyone in the company as the Chairman felt that he would receive special treatment and she expects him to take over the company someday. In his weekly visits with his grandmother it slips out what Mary has been doing to get the job done. Grandmother did not like Mark Davies CEO from the start because of his attitude. She had been keeping a eye on him and found the Mary is not the only female employee that CEO has hit on. In the end Mary is CEO, Dave and Mike become fuck buddies, Sandeep takes Mary's job and her personnel groomer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous