MILF in Office Trouble Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All head turned toward me as I entered the room. No one said a thing as I walked up and stage. I asked them to turn up the main lights. As the light came up they all saw my outfit and I heard mummers of approval throughout, but no one said anything very loudly.

I struted back on forth clicking my red fuck-me pumps on the hard stage surface as I stared down at my team of boys. My red thigh highs, garter belt, spandex top and red lips were having the desired effect. All of them just stared up at me, waiting. It was weirdly silent for about a minute as I took in the scene.

"So I hear that you want to paddle my ass or you will not work for me is that it? Raise you hand if you agreed that I am a fucking bitch and deserve to have my ass reddened." I said with a hard look in my eyes, trying to intimidate them.

I wanted to see if there was any doubt in the group, even from some of them.

A few hands shot up right away and I smiled and was about to say something, but then more and more hands came up until all of them were raised.

"Really, all of you, think I am that bad," I said, pushing them to own up to this.

There was silence for a while then they started to speak up.

"Yes Mary, it's true, we have all been victims of your bitchdom. You very much deserve this and more, but we all agreed on this and, I at least, cannot wait." One junior engineer said. I didn't even know his name.

The shouts came from the left then the right then the middle.

"Spank the bitch, make it red," one said.

"Make her pay," another said.

This went on for about a minute, then I raised my hand and they all fell silent.

"Ok, I see now that I have been less than a great boss by a long shot. I am truly sorry. I will submit to this as payback for making your lives hard here at work. I offer my ass up, to be beating, by you, my team. I hope this will show that I am willing to do what it takes to gain back your respect. Let the beating begin," I said, as I felt my heart sink.

The light went down as I walked into the circle of light in the middle of the room where the desk sat waiting for me.

I did not have to be told to strip. I removed all my clothes except my stockings, heels, and thong.

I thought they would just tie me to the desk but they had other ideas. I noticed the pad on top of the desk from the stage and I thought it was for me to lay on as I was bent over the desk. Was I wrong? I now noticed wrist and ankle cuffs, in what looked like weird places for a normal restraint position.

Mike directed me to sit on the edge of the desk with my hands at my side. He cuffed my hands in place and then had me lie all the way down.

"Hold on Mary, this may take a little getting used to," Mike said.

After my hands were secure in the cuffs they had me lay back on the desk. Next they lifted my legs and lower body up and over me. I saw by whole body lift and my neck bend, staining against my cuffed arms and wrists, as my body was lifted so my ass was in the air until it was sticking straight up. I was now looking up from the desk directly at my pussy. Then they bent me in half by lowering my knees, shoulder width, on either side of my head and cuffed my ankles in place.

My ass was now front and center sticking straight up in the air with me folded in half like a pretzel, looking up from the desk at my thong covered pussy not a foot and a half away from my face, I was that folded in half! These kids were not messing around. My arms were stretched out one way and my legs the other and the only view I had was my folded body right above me.

'Holy shit this is insane, I feel so exposed and humiliated, I did not approve of this," I said as I heard murmurs of approval from the crowd around me gawking and my folding body.

"Deal with it Mary, unless you want to quit," Mike said as the crowd jeered Mary.

"How do you like it Mary, feel bad, humbled, I hope so, this is how you made us feel for months," someone said, many in the crowd mirrored his comments. It became clear to me that I had to endure this or face a mutiny.

"Ok, ok, just get on with it," I said finally giving up.

"OK Mary, after each swat I want to hear what we agreed to," Mike said.

I just nodded from my bent position.

The first engineer came up and stood over me looking down with the paddle in hand.

He had an icy stare as he reared back his arm. My eyes were locked onto the paddle as it arched through the air and landed on my poor defenseless ass, right in the center.

SMACK!

"Owww, oh shit that hurts," I said. Dave knew I had a safe word and I was exaggerating the pain for effect. I had to make them think it was really killing me with pain. Truth be told the liquor and pain killers were working to reduce the pain a lot.

"That's one! I am sorry for being such a worthless cunt!" I said, I did not like the cunt word, but Dave thought it would have a greater effect.

The next kid came right up and lost no time in taking action.

"This is a good look for you Mary," one of them jeered.

SMACK!

"Oh fuck, oh shit that stings," I yelled.

"That's two! I am sorry for being such a worthless cunt!" I said, Each time I said it, I cringed. I hated that word!

I could see my ass getting redder as the paddling continued. Dave and Mike made sure that they did not swing too hard, until one kid got up there and really gave it to me.

"Yoooooow, holy shit that hurt, too hard asshole!" I screamed.

My ass felt like it was on fire. Tears streamed from my eyes and rolled down each side of my head past my ears.

I heard cheers from the crowd and I could just see the asshole that did it getting high fives from everyone.

"One more like that and it's over!" I yelled from my folded up position on the desk.

"Sorry Mary, we will keep them in check from now on," Dave said.

After a total of 10 they untied me from the desk. I thought they were talking pity on me for being such a blubbering mess, but no such luck!

"For the second half we thought it would be good for you to see the whole team as you get your next 10 stokes," Dave said.

They gave me a few minutes to recover after being bent in half. I turned to see my ass. It was covered with bright red marks in the shape of the paddle.

I was looking down at the floor at this point. Totally embarrassed. I couldn't face them.

They called me back over to the desk and had me bend over at the waist and lay down face first. Then they had me spread my legs wide so they could tie each ankle in place.

I was face down laying on my breasts. From this position my ass was fully exposed for the next round of ass beating. I thought they would start or at least tie my hands to the corner of the desk, to make me as vulnerable as possible, but they had an even more humiliating position in mind.

They pulled both arms behind my back and tied them and then I felt my arms being pulled back, lifting my upper body until my face and tits were fully visible to the entire team. I hung my head in shame as tears welled up in my eyes.

They had apparently thought of everything as they tied a rope around my ponytail and then pulled the rope and tied it to my wrists, which effectively bent my head up so I could not help but stare directly at them.

Dave moved into my site from the side. He had a big smile on his face

Once I was tied Dave grabbed each nipple and placed a clamp on each one. There was a chain hanging between them. He had set the clamps so the pain was bearable.

"Please don't clamp my nipples, please," I begged as Dave went about his work.

The crowd went wild. Cheers went up as he clamped my nippples and pulled on the chain while looking me in the eyes.

"Just a little reminder of your humiliation Mary, enjoy, I know we are!" Dave jeered.

At this point I just accepted the clamps. The boys loved it and for me it just added to the show. The more they think I am being humiliated the better for me and the project!

The next kid in line went behind me while everyone else was right in front of me ,looking right at me as I got my ass beat.

SMACK!!

The paddling had the added effect of bouncing my tits up and down as the stoke landed and I squirmed making the heavy chain, holding the clamps, to jossele up and down causing my nipples to stretch.

"OWWW, my poor nippples, I'm sorry for being such a worthless cunt!!" I screamed as the paddle landed on my left ass cheek.

Dave, Mike and the whole team were in heaven. Here I was tied to a desk, getting my ass beat with my tits pushed out front and center.

This was far worse than the other position. At least when I was bent in half, for the first 10 strokes, I could only see the kid who was paddling me, but now I was forced to watch them all as each stroke landed. On top of that my clamped tits were on full display!

After the last stroke landed I was again a blubbering mess. The crowd loved my humiliation and let me know many times how great it was seeing my ass get beat.

For the finale, Dave, Mike and I had agreed to a particularly harsh ending, but one that would solidify the team's cooperation. I was pretending to not agree to make it more believable. The only reason I agreed was the guarantee that they would cut another 2 days off the estimate for the next milestone. I was such a slut for this project!

"Well gentlemen how have you been enjoying yourselves?" Dave asked the team.

Loud applause and jeering from the team.

I was more than a little put back by the sheer joy from this set of innocent boys! They were now all walking around me looking me up and down, from my beet red ass to my clamped nipples. I've never felt like such a slut, but my drive for power and wealth put me here. It was the price I would continue to pay for a while.

"Glad to hear it, and now that she is tied up and beat like she deserves, I would like to give you all one last visual pleasure," Dave said, as he took out a riding crop and flashed it in front of my face. It was the kind with a triangle of leather a couple of inches wide on the end of a flogger about two feet long. I looked painful, but I knew this was coming and had to put on a good show for the boys.

"What the hell is that! You're not going to whip my tits with that are you? Please I beg, I've had enough. Please!" I said, with real tears from the pain and indignation in my voice.

"Well no Mary I was thinking about one would stoke, right on that big clit of yours!" Dave said.

"Asshole," I thought, "He was not supposed to tease about my clit size, but I guess that's ok considering everything else."

"NOOO, please don't whip my pussy, that was never part of the deal asshole," I screamed.

"For that insult I think your tits deserve a little attention," Dave said as he started to tap my poor breasts with the tip of the riding crop, leaving triangles marks all over my DD,s as the stokes got harder. He finished off his torture my landing fairly hard swats on both clamped nipples. That sent me over the edge.

"Owww, owww! Fucker! That kills, YEOW!" I screamed as he landed that last of the blows.

None of this was agreed to but I could not blow my cover I had with Mike and Dave.

More cheers from the team and urging Dave to continue the assault on my breasts. Dave stopped, thank god! And moved behind me to whip my poor pussy.

I was actually fairly wet at this point and was glad for the coverage of my thong.

"Ok Mary, don't move! If I do not get a clean shot I will just have to whip you again," Dave said.

I could not see anyone as they were all behind me, staring at my pussy.

Dave ran the tip of the riding crop over my pussy and told me to push my ass out to expose it more to the crop.

"That's it Mary, hold still now. I am going to land it right here," He said, as he placed the crop right on my clit.

"Ask for it Mary. Ask for your pussy to be whipped and don't forget to say please. Do it fast Mary, or I will just whip you harder," Dave said.

I was shaking with fear and excitement as I did as commanded. Never in my life did I expect to beg for someone to whip my pussy. The comments from the boys, out of sight behind me, continued to humiliate me driving the eroticism to a new level.

"Whip her Dave, whip that pussy and make her pay!" I heard from the crowd behind me. Several versions of this kept coming as I waited. I could feel the leather thong up against my clit, dreading the impact of leather on my most sensitive area.

"Please sir, please whip my pussy for being such a fucking bitch!" I said very loudly to increase the sense of drama.

I braced for impact as soon as the whip left my clit. A second later I heard a whoosh as the whip raced through the air on its way to my pussy. It impacted right on target. Dead center on my clit and pussy lips and it was not a soft blow. I raised up on my heels as the blow landed and pain shot up though my vagina and clit as I howled in pain. The pain killers took some of the edge off, but it still hurt!!

"YEOW!! Holy fuck! Shit! My poor fucking pussy, ooooww!" I screamed as more tears streamed down my face and my chest heaved as I drew in breath after the scream.

I would have hung my head in shame if it weren't still tied back!

"And that gentlemen is the end of the show. I expect to see all of you tomorrow and Sunday. Mary has paid and she deserves our loyalty from here on out," Dave said in a very sincere tone that I was surprised to hear.

"Ok, enough gawking, you've had your fun, now clear out. See you all tomorrow," Mike said as he ushered the boys from the room.

Meanwhile Dave came up to me and removed the clamps for my nipples. Pain flowed through each nipple the blood returned.

I was too drained to be mad at Dave for whipping the shit out of my pussy. I just slowly started to gather my clothes off the floor.

"That was amazing Mary. What a show! The boys totally loved it! Sorry about the hit on your pussy. I just couldn't help myself, it was too tempting, but now, as agreed, we will work as hard as possible to make you a success!" Dave said while helping me gather my clothes.

"I sure as fuck hope so Dave. My crotch is going to hurt for a while because of you!" I said as I marched off to my office. I just left them behind. I was pissed, turned on and humiliated all at the same time. It was a weird feeling.

The end of part 3.

Any suggestions for the next part would be welcome.

12