MILF in the Fitting Room Ch. 02

Story Info
BBW slut jerks off two in the men's stall at a truck stop.
1.2k words
4.4
19.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a late night at work and was on my way home in my 15 year old Honda Accord. Unfortunately the heater in my crappy car was broken and stuck at 84 degrees. Sweat was pouring off my double chin down between my deep cleavage which my 42H jugs had created. I was wearing the same beige colored cum soaked bra and nude pantyhose from my little fitting room fling. The smell of that strangers dried semen made me so horny remembering how he had his way with me. To my dismay, my husband still found my large saggy breasts and cellulite covered 55 inch wide ass repulsive.

While burning the midnight oil, my colleagues and I had consumed a copious amount of coffee, and I left work before using the ladies room. I knew there was a truck stop at the next exit as my bladder couldn't hold it any longer. As I parked, I immediately unlocked the doors and ran for the public restroom. My well endowed chest was jiggling in sync with my dimpled asscheeks under my skirt.

Just my luck the women's bathroom had an out of service sign and was locked. My options at this point was to either squat in the parking lot or use the men's room which seemed to be vacant. I decided to check under the stall doors and had confirmed nobody was in the bathroom. As I went to sit down, I noticed that the toilet paper dispenser had been removed and instead saw a circular hole on each side of the stall.

All of the sudden I heard someone walk in the stall next to mine. I quickly finished my business and pulled my pantyhose up, but then heard their pants unzip and a big black cock immediately emerged from one of the holes. "Jerk me off you fuckin slut!", this man ordered. I had no clue what was happening.

My glasses began to fog up from persperation and the sudden shock that overcame me. Another man walked into the stall to the left of me. I heard their belt buckle become undone and now there was a cock facing me on each side. My instinct was to run, but figured I wouldn't get far in my heels and something worse would happen.

"Come on you curvy tease let's get the show started!", one of them barked.

How did they know I was curvy? They must have seen my shapely ass wiggle past their mac trucks.

After just fucking a stranger in a fitting room, I was coming off this cheating streak. My pussy was wet and still had the need for more dick. I held both of their members tightly and began jerking off both cocks at the same time. In sync I had their manhood gripped in my fists slowly pumping back on forth. Their pulsating dicks were pointed at my face. One was circumcised and the other was all natural.

The veiny cock on the right requested me to spit on it while the other wanted me to give him a blowjob.

I submissively complied with both orders. My spit dripped all over his shaft and disappeared into my hand. Then I turned my head and sucked on the other mans hard-on. My head was bobbing back and forth slurping on his 8 inches of manhood.

I was really repulsed by the smell of both the men's room and their dicks. They were both musky and sweaty, but I love cock either way. Their shaft tasted salty and like what piss would taste like. My eyes rolled back as I continued sucking off one man and jerking off the other. Saliva was building up in my mouth and dripping off my bottom lip down to my stretched mark tits.

I needed to get these disgusting men off quickly and get back home. I pulled my lips off his 8 inch cock.

"Who wants me to wrap my big jugs around their cock?"

They both exclaimed, "I do!"

I giggled out loud cause these sex starved men probably had not seen any action from a women in weeks!

I pulled my maroon turtle neck over my creamy white mounds that my bra barely contained. I pulled my cleavage apart and slid this stranger's cock in and then let go. I watched as my tits quickly sprang back together suffocating his dick, making his cock disappear. I pulled my heavy jugs back slightly and heard him enjoying that suction I created around his prick.

"Holy shit! This mom knows how to please a man!"

I increased the speed gradually jerking him off with my tits. "Are either of you big men married?"

"Yes I am, but she's not a plump slut like you"

I definitely deserved that title, "slut" amongst others while these men had their way with me.

The other chimed in, "yeah I'm married too, but she's too flat to give a proper titfuck."

Then I heard the other man, "hey you fat ass home wrecker don't forget me!"

"Oh I'm so sorry baby ill sway my jugs over!"

I pulled both of my tits out for this truck driver's hard black cock since it was bigger and thicker. He needed full access to my heaving chest. I moved my jugs up and down his saliva covered shaft.

"Fuck yeah! I love plowing these huge tits."

"Mmm yeah baby! Thrust that hard cock deeper between my man pleasers."

I continued moaning knowing how much they enjoyed my tit wank. "Mmm ohh yeah boys! You have a big load waiting for my huge tits?"

"Oh fuck yeah we do!" I heard from the left.

"Let's drench this slutty soccer mom's tits." The other stud chimed in from the right.

I stopped squatting and got down on my knees as my heels were killing my feet. I began jerking them both off pointing their cocks towards my large saggy breasts that were flopping around. I was balancing myself by tugging on their rock hard dicks with my hands.

"Oh yeah boys give it to me! I'm such a slut!"

One of them blurted out, "I'm about to cum!"

Then the other blurted out, "get ready you fuckin' big titted slut!"

"Oh my yes! Cover my fat tits with those nasty loads!"

They immediately started firing off stream after stream of their pearly white jizz on me.

"Oh yeah! Mmm keep cumming on my tits guys! Ohhh it's so hot."

Each cock in my hand was spewing up their last sticky drops of semen on my stretch marked fun bags. There was a nice clear coat of man juice on my well endowed chest and bra. Their river of cum was dripping down to my nylon covered thick thighs. Out of breath, I quickly ran out of there while both truckers were recovering from shooting the biggest loads my tits have ever received.

Once I got in my car, their cum had soaked through the fabric of my bra. My large bra cups had now been drenched in three stranger's cum. I proceeded to get off and took my two fingers and pressed them against my clit until I orgasmed. Oh my...I really do love jerking off random guys!