All Comments on 'MILF Island'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantasy Island runs amok. And I don't think that it was "easy money" for a single second. Regardless of the money, becoming infamous and losing an 18 year marriage would have or should have, been devastating. You'd like to think he could have "fought" for his marriage and forbidden his wife to go, but with the current thinking you think ANY man could forbide their wives from doing anything?

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 1 year ago

Tina Fey may sue for half your earnings from this story, SD. Milf Island, indeed!

Oh yeah, five shiny five-pointers.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Great concept spun into a great story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

Fun story. 5 stars.

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

Fun story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Congratulation. 5⭐.

Very good story despite the clichés still present such as:

- it was just sex.

- I don't love him, it's you I love.

- it didn't mean anything.

- we can overcome this.

How can one still think, write or even say such nonsense.

Adult people.

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryabout 1 year ago

Geez. Temptation island brings back memories and not particularly great ones.

That stupid show caused more fights with my Gf than anything else before or since. Showed me the double sided thought process that some women have. Also forced the fidelity conversion, went from “unspoken” to spoken understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Congratulation. 5⭐.

Very good story despite the clichés still present such as:

- it was just sex.

- I don't love him, it's you I love.

- it didn't mean anything.

- we can overcome this.

How can one still think, write or even say such nonsense.

Adult people.

If it didn't matter, there wouldn't be so many divorces or separations after infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this but would have liked to see Karen suffer more at the end. She publicly humiliated her husband multiple times. I know she didn't have a happy ending, but it should have been worse. Not anything nuclear, but making her truly regret her actions.

AileyInnAileyInnabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the story. As the husband of a knockout, outgoing, ambitious MILF, this made me a bit uneasy…

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

Predictable, but well told. 5 stars.

fazerboy1fazerboy1about 1 year ago

Consistently fantastic author

SkubabillSkubabillabout 1 year ago

I considered taking a pass on this one, but it was entertaining and well-written, if not far-fetched.

bruce1971bruce1971about 1 year ago

A nice take on this--other stories have had over-the-top cheating by the wife, which makes the moral lines crystal clear. By making this more vague and uncertain, you've forced the characters to get to the heart of the problem--the loss of trust and security. 5 stars!

imhaplessimhaplessabout 1 year ago

Original -- I like original; 5*

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

The only way I can see even 2 of the marriages surviving is a f those two wives were completely up front with their husbands about the details of the show and those two couples made a joint decision for the wife to go on the show.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I still haven't fully grasped what, in the author's opinion, was the meaning of this whole show on the island? That is, men had to seduce in every possible way, and women had to remain unapproachable? However, one way or another, but the show with the temptation and seduction of married women will be in favor - there is scandal, intrigue and dirt. But what could be the highlight of a show with divorced husbands with a bevy of young beautiful women? The divorced version of the show can only work if divorced couples gather on the island and try to reconcile or start a new relationship.

sdc97230sdc97230about 1 year ago
Presented as parody, but...

I suspect that it's probably close to what really is in the unaired footage from some reality shows.

jaythemanjaythemanabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the fun story. You got it right, no way to get past this.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Little rough around the edges in places, but well told and something fresh for the LW genre - 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He was an idiot for not having the divorce papers drawn up as soon as she left, but a decent, if unbelievable, story otherwise.

lukeey90lukeey90about 1 year ago

The last line😂 ...its you

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 1 year ago

"Moral backlash?" In our times? When do you want me to stop laughing?

And what is this... remorse thing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The irony is that people who are stupid and vain enough to let their spouse or themselves get on reality TV, would never worry about a little "accidental sex".

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

Original premise, decently written, no reconciliation, and the husband ends up with a happy(ish) ending, even if there's no revenge on the wife aside from divorce. Easy 5 stars.

I agree with the last comment, nobody would watch the show with divorced husbands (men don't watch reality TV shit in the first place, women would hate the concept), but it was a throwaway insignificant part of the story and won't impact my rating OR enjoyment of iy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the story. It just seems like it would be hard to get legitimate contestants if they all got divorced by the end of the show. Also, unless the production company had some good lawyers, they would be sued into bankruptcy after the first season.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Take the money and run!

4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don’t know much about reality tv, but I’m fairly certain that the episodes are aired long after they are filmed. If so, then Karen would have been home before the first episode aired. I typically enjoy SD’s stories and this one was a fun read, but filled with way too many errors (e.g., “taking his had a leading him,” missing apostrophes in possessive words, etc.).

bartholomewbrontebartholomewbronteabout 1 year ago

I take it 30 Rock didn't make it to Great Britain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqJNgAP2QnU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad that a woman could be the selfish and stupid all at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great read, good sense of humor. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done, I enjoyed the story. There was a similar one, contract stated the show was to be allowed to film and broadcast at the husband's homes, so the husband opened the doors to them... and then left. He wouldn't allow himself to be filmed. They got divorced too. 5 stars.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

GREAT story!!!!!

JJ1961JJ1961about 1 year ago

Your best story.

fritz51fritz51about 1 year ago

Like other comments, I know I read a story very much like this one here on Lit before. No accusations by me though as unintentional duplication is unavoidable when so much is written about a subject that has been very thoroughly covered. One difference though, as I remember: the other story had scenes where the hubby & kids were also taped watching the episodes as they aired. Also, I think that there was a “premium” choice where audience members could pay to watch the raciest scenes. I wish I could remember the title.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

I like it, and I don’t think I’ve read one like this previously.

Elias1Elias112 months ago

I loved it and liked the husband for his actions.

mfbridgesmfbridges11 months ago

OMG why don't they write ore stories where the husband gets the money. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not bad. Though there wasn't enough crying, wailing, smoking craters, and blood running in the streets.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

All women ( at least the ones between 18-65) will cheat if the right opportunity. Most think they can keep it secret. But it changes them. I'm 48 years with my wife and I still guard her. "Trust but verify" every day.

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

I have never read this one before, don’t know how l missed it.

But it was good, very good. What a silly woman.

5/5

mndhanson017mndhanson0177 months ago

Yeah, seen those shows, there's bound to be cheating, she knew it and did so without talking to him first, no respect to her partner, and with how the show was trying to devalue the husbands, they deserved to be torched.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good fun story, I like the twist of the guy being better off financially from divorce...hehe!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Thank you for this, and doing some damage (hopefully) for the boorish trope appearing too frequently, and much too downright stupidly, of airing horse shit such as this over the Telly. This story somewhat dispels the fantasy, but not enough. Asshole continue to tug on Superman’s cape..

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Loved it, great story. Great finish. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...