MILF Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well not everything I am sure... probably to edgy to broadcast."

She looked relieved at that comment before replying, "I have really missed you, how are you?"

I ignored her question, "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

"I know everything is a bit risqué; it's all more intense that I expected and I hope you are ok with it. It's just part of the show and it's nearly over."

"Actually I am not ok with it, your actions are not acceptable for a married woman."

She protested, "But... it's all just part of the show, the flirting is like acting in a play. I haven't done anything seriously wrong and we're so close to the end."

It was then we showed the bedroom clip complete with suggestive movements, clearly she was unaware of the footage. She seemed distressed and I thought she was going to pass out.

"It's not what it looked like!"

"That was just the final straw Karen, I was already humiliated enough by your behaviour. This is completely unacceptable; I can't even be bothered to consider what happened in the hideaway. There is a present for you on the table."

She picked up the loose folder and withdrew the divorce paperwork. She read them and then read them again, failing to comprehend the significance.

Finally she managed some words, "Are... are these real?"

I replied, "Absolutely, it is reality TV after all. Looks like you win at being a slut, goodbye Karen."

I closed the link.

The programme was aired on delay, I watched it as she burst into tears and the episode ended.

I was sick of being humiliated and sending the papers was the only way I could think of gaining some control. The producers didn't take much convincing, it would make a great programme after all. I even insisted on the £10k and that our conversation was not edited in any way.

The following programme saw Karen being consoled by Rachel and Daniel. She reiterated that she hadn't done anything wrong and it was all part of the show. The final shot of the episode saw Karen placing pillows between her and Daniel in bed; it was almost comical, talk about 'after the horse has bolted'. Yet still she didn't leave the show. So much focus was on her, she was almost sure to win.

And win she did!

***

Her and Daniel celebrated together, with hugs, champagne and fanfare, compared to what had gone on before it was almost respectful.

The presenter didn't waste any time asking if she was concerned about the status of her marriage. Karen replied calmly, saying how she loved me and hoped I'd have time to calm down and realise nothing serious happened. When the presenter pushed her, she admitted regretting some of her actions and blamed getting carried away due to alcohol and intense circumstances of the show.

Daniel's interview was non-descript: he had loved getting to know Karen. She really was a very special lady and her husband should recognise how lucky he is rather than giving her a hard time about the show.

***

She remained on the island for a further two days doing publicity before flying home. I ignored all of her calls and texts in that time. I knew she was due back but certainly wasn't going to collect her from the airport.

She got out of the taxi and had to fight through the press to reach our front door. She staggered into our home looking very tanned and very flustered. We looked at each other for what felt like and an eternity.

"I never had sex with him!"

"Yeah right, so what are you claiming... that you were just good friends."

"I got carried away, there was kissing and touching, I felt sorry for him, it wasn't fair riling them up like that."

"Oh right, I hadn't realised you were so charitable."

"I'm sorry."

"What for Karen: slutting around, embarrassing both of us on national TV; making it so I couldn't leave the house, go to work or even switch on my phone, destroying our lives. Exactly which part of this shit show are you sorry for?"

"All of it; I didn't realise the press was like this, I didn't realise any of it. You weren't serious about the divorce were you, those papers you gave me didn't you legit."

I signed thinking never to trust a friend of a friend's cousin.... or whatever he was again.

"I am deadly serious and you're leaving! I won't be made to look weak and pathetic any longer. You will trail that case back outside and make sure the press get plenty of pictures of me throwing your cheating arse out. You can't expect me to take you back after acting like a slut for weeks."

"You can't be serious, I won £200k and there are more media deals yet; I've had loads of offers."

"Great... we can split it in the divorce."

"Fuck you... you uncaring bastard!" She slumped to the floor, her legs giving way and sobbing.

"Don't cry..."

There was a look of hope from her before I continued, "You have no right to cry, you aren't the injured party. And don't get comfortable down there, I want your cheating arse out the door within the next 30 seconds."

I opened the door and guided her out to start her walk of shame. She tried to hold her head up, but her eyes were puffy and makeup was running down her face. I closed the door as the cameras flashed and shouted question began.

Karen made the press headlines the next morning, photos of her leaving our home with her 'Lust Island' travel case were accompanied by headlines of 'tables turned' and 'MILF Island loser.'

I hoped to have retrieved a modicum of self-respect. Karen was right about one thing, there was huge media interest, she suddenly seem to be on every TV and radio show being interviewed. She admitted to having been thrown out, saying that she absolutely understood why and didn't blame me. She explained that at the time she felt the games were just that... games. The flirting felt harmless whilst there, but she had been horrified when seeing the broadcast footage. She explained hours of filming had been condensed to make things look far worse than they actually were. But she still wanted to apologise publicly and unreservedly to her husband. When asked about what being 'under the covers' and 'in the hideaway', she said she regretted those actions but nothing 'serious' happened.

By some miracle she managed to turn things around, leading a crusade against the damage low morality reality TV could cause. How easy it was to manipulate innocent gullible contestants impressed by the bright lights. Suddenly the interviewers were more sympathetic and everything was the production company's fault. She received a flood of support, I had to hand it to her; she had managed the publicity like a professional.

Then the interviews started asking if there was any chance of saving her 18 year old marriage. Karen sobbed saying she was trying really hard to salvage things, but that her husband wasn't even talking to her. It morphed into a campaign to save her marriage, I was getting messages from all sorts of people detailing why I should take her back. I was reminded about our wedding vows, cajoled and threatened by people I had never even met.

All during this period, she was begging to come back home, I steadfastly refused to respond to her messages and texts. I had her mother and friend Helen back around at my house, urging me to give her another chance and explaining that she was devastated. Even my mates were saying she looked remorseful and maybe deserved another chance.

***

I finally agreed to talk to her again, she sat at our kitchen table; seeing her there brought back flashes of memories, reminding me of happier times.

"Please take me back, I am so sorry about everything, none of it means anything without you."

"Yeah, you seemed to have persuaded everyone, even my friends and family think you are worth a second chance."

She smiled, "Can you then... give me a second chance, I will do anything to make it up to you."

"Ok if that is true, tell me honestly what happened in the hideaway?"

"Nothing really, we got drunk, there was some kissing and touching but that was it."

"Thanks, you're making this easier with every word."

Her eyes opened, looking at me like I had thrown her a lifeline.

"Except, I know that's not true! They showed me the un-broadcast footage from the hideaway. I insisted on it as part of the deal on the video link."

She didn't cry or breakdown this time, just nodded contemplating.

"It was just sex Rob, sex between two drunk people... an insignificant physical act. I regretted it afterward and knew I had made a terrible mistake. It was nothing compared to what we have; we can still recover from this if you want us to."

"I don't want to Karen... you put yourself in that position and knew exactly what you were doing, it wasn't an accident. You acted like a tramp, knew what would happen and expected me to forgive and forget. That's yet another misjudgement on your behalf; you're really not that bright are you; your charm and looks can't bail you out of this one."

"I beg to differ Rob, I won and can make a fortune from this. Are you really going to throw it all away! The show must have demonstrated how lucky you are, I had men all of the country drooling over me and now I have made a lot of money. I did what I needed to win, Daniel never meant anything to me."

"Ah there we have it, the real you... its always about you. You're a self obsessed liar and manipulator; how on earth and why would I ever trust someone like you again. You're not on TV now, there is no easy win this time; we are finished. And you can stop all the pleading through family and friends, I'm sick of it and it's not going to make any difference."

She was still trying to argue as once again I guided her out of the front door and hopefully out of my life for good.

***

The press coverage continued and I was still the bad guy: unforgiving, uncaring with a frail male ego and too much misplaced pride. Things changed though when someone leaked clips of the hideaway footage and Karen's infidelity in all of its horrid glory was revealed to the world. Her previous supporters and media turned on her, she was quickly rebranded as a cheater and a serial liar.

Daniel was being pursued and labelled a marriage breaker, it was so disruptive he had to leave work and was trying to keep a low profile abroad.

Now don't go thinking it was me, after all I had never seen any of the footage. I made it up... to see how Karen would respond. She could have denied everything and I would have remained suspicious but uncertain. I suspect all the pious media coverage from Karen triggered a bit of revenge from someone at the production company and they leaked the clips.

***

Of the wives who entered the villa only Nadia and Arlene remained married. There was a moral backlash to the programme and it wasn't recommissioned. Perhaps influenced by the fact that my lawyers (legitimate ones this time) were looking at options for law suits and compensation.

However a rival channel is thinking about a follow up programme with some of the divorced husbands on an island with a bevy of younger beautiful women. They have invited me and I am sorely tempted; it would mean hitting the gym though. The other slight problem with that is Andrea; Karen's friend has become a frequent visitor after the divorce and I doubt she would be happy about the prospect of the programme.

Karen has the option of lots of dates, but no one interested in a long term relationship with her, the show has made her infamous.

Oh and yes... I took half of the £200k, which had grown to £300k with all the media coverage in the divorce... just to piss her off really. Who would of thought it, a guy better off financially after a divorcing a cheating wife; which idiot said there was no such thing as easy money.

12