All Comments on 'MILF Masturbates Son-In-Law'

by Amavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AmavoyeurAmavoyeurover 2 years agoAuthor

Every good story deserves a comment, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You typed two single quotes ('') instead of the standard double quotes ("). All you did was make more work for yourself.

HS98HS98over 2 years ago

Nice. Won't lie, the brother/sister action took most of my attention, since it reminded me of one of my own stories, but the main story was pretty great, and seriously hot, as well. Loved it. Easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written. Loved the story line and the constant tension between MILF and Son In Law. Thank you for your talent and sharing with us.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 2 years ago

Almost gave it a 5* but..... it seemed to leave the reader hanging. Sure hope you continue this one.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

What a quirky and wonderful story. I usually prefer my men more masculine and strong, but the son-in-law’s character was compelling. His family is sure into incest, on both sides!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this. Sisters are about as good as it gets when having sex! My sister and I have a daughter that knows who both of her parents are. And when I got married, I spent many nights at my MIL's house. I was an OTR truck driver and stayed with her when I was in the area. The 1st time we went out to dinner and had a few drinks she told me that her daughter was cheating on me, and that sex with her was the best "slap in the face" solution. I'd suspected my wife was cheating, but had never thought about Helen that way. I learned that night that Helen loved giving blowjobs and swallowing, something my wife wouldn't do. And the next day, Helen wasn't shy about sucking my dick several times, just to prove it wasn't the alcohol that made her do it the night before! That night I fucked her the first of hundreds of times over the next 10 years. We had to be careful though when both my wife and I were at her mom's together. Helen and I still managed to find time for sex, just not the all-nighters we were used too. When my wife and I finally divorced, I moved in with her mother and we went back to fucking like young adults. My ex-wife was pissed when she found out that I was fucking her mom, but Helen told her to deal with it, or find someplace else to stay when she visited. When my ex did visit, Helen and I were extra noisy when we had sex. The real "slap-in-the-face" came when Helen passed away suddenly. My ex-wife found out that her mom and I had secretly gotten married and I got to decide if she got anything from her mother's estate...or not.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Well, it turns out her son in law is an excellent Actor. He Acted himself right into sucking her tits, a blowjob, and finally her pussy. Academy award awaits him. Fun read, can't wait for the more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Really hot

I don't know how right or wrong I am, but I suspect that he was just acting and making up the story about the porn movie with his sister, in order to get his mother in law hot and bothered enough to fuck her daughter's husband.

Whichever is true, it's still a really hot story, and I'd love to read more. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous