MILF Masturbates Son-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Time?'' Julie dared not say anything else.

He covered his face with the towel which left him exposed from his waist down. ''I'm in a mess, Mum. I can't get used to the fact that I ejaculated in Lisa's mouth. She's my sister.''

Julie angled her body to him, stretched her arm to grab his towel and pulled him nearer. ''My darling boy.'' She instinctively needed to cuddle him. ''Come here.''

He shuffled forward but still covered his mouth and mumbled, ''I loved it, Mum. I shouldn't have. I just came in her mouth and it was such a relief.''

His cock, semi-erect was in front of Julie. She pulled him nearer, knelt in her bathwater and bowed her head against his groin. ''This filming must be so difficult for you, my innocent boy.'' She moved her head so that her hair covered his cock. She felt it move, expand. Her mouth came nearer and she kissed him, his cock, the damp head of his erection and took it into her mouth.

''You don't have to do this, Mum.''

Julie's brain had gone to sleep. Words came out of her which were entirely wrong. ''I want you, to help you, to take away the pain.'' She sucked. Then said, ''Fuck my mouth. I want my darling to come. I want to swallow you.'' Her thumb and forefinger encircled the base of his cock while her other hand cupped his balls. She kept telling herself that this would be the final sex act before she got things under control.

''Mum,'' he moaned, ''are you sure? I won't last long.''

Looking up at him, she smiled with her eyes. The pleasure of taking him, being important to him, and having Marcus surrender to her, were essential to Julie. She felt his gentle touch on her head, his fisted hand in her hair. It encouraged her to open wider. It enabled his cock to block the back of her throat for two seconds before he pulled back. It made a 'cluck' sound of trapped liquid being released.

''I'm coming Mum. Oh my God.'' He kept repeating those words.

She sucked deeply and he spurted once into her mouth. Quickly, she thrust her mouth down his shaft to hold his cock fully inserted into the back of her throat and he ejaculated another spurt. His balance became unsteady and she wondered if Marcus might fall but he stretched his hand to the wall. Several convulsions took over his groin as Julie sucked and licked to swallow all of his spunk.

His words made no sense, jumbled up, pleading to be released from her grip, calling out his love for her, almost crying.

Julie let him go, stood and stepped out of the bath. Dripping wet, she let him hug her and kiss her lips. The warmth from his embrace dried her body and she relaxed her head on his shoulder. She mumbled, ''I need a drink.''

While Marcus went to the kitchen to get their drinks, she put on her lace-trim camisole top and loose shorts set and collapsed onto her bed. He padded back in, naked. Julie took her time to examine him, the innocent eyes, his strong jaw, tight abs, the whisper of hair from his navel down to his groin and the trimmed tight-cropped hair around his cock. Her heart thumped a little faster. Her pussy hummed for attention.

They sat together in bed, propped up by pillows against their backs. The voice in Julie's head screamed, 'Say goodnight, rollover, don't have sex, go to sleep.' It worried her that they had already had taboo sex but to go a stage further and be fucked in her pussy by her son-in-law must not happen.

He lowered his voice, a sound of pleading, hesitancy and shyness, ''Can I tell you what happened after Lisa sucked me?''

Julie looked at him. She already said that he must offload, that reproducing the memory was a way to come to terms with the filming. The voice in her head again shouted but her lips ignored it as she whispered, ''Tell me what happened, darling.'' Her nipples became sensitive beneath her camisole.

''In the porn scene, there is a third person who is watching us, a girl, a neighbour who happened to pop around. She reveals herself. We all play the part of being embarrassed. The girl is 18 and inexperienced. Lisa takes her to the living room and has a girly talk about sex and the freedom between consenting adults.'' Marcus swept his hand through his hair and looked at Julie. ''It gave me a chance to calm down and give my cock a rest.''

''That means, Marcus, you should be able to last longer when you next have to perform.''

Marcus nodded and continued, ''The two women kiss and start taking off clothes while talking about how nice it is to touch and caress another woman. Lisa asks the girl if she's seen a man naked and the girl says no. Lisa calls me in and then I stroll into view, on set. I submit to them undressing me and I take off the rest of their clothes. Thank God my cock didn't get hard too fast. I admit I liked having two women take my clothes off.''

Julie ran her eye over Marcus as he reclined. She couldn't help admire his relaxed cock, the strength of it, the size. She didn't try to hide her inspection. It seemed his cock grew as Julie looked at it. ''Are you okay to continue?'' she asked softly.

He put his hand over his cock, held it and looked down at it as he spoke, ''The girl in the scene knelt and caressed me to a full erection. Lisa knelt behind her, encouraged her and then told the girl to suck me. After a while, Lisa suggested the girl recline on the sofa so that I can fuck her.''

Although Julie kept her eyes on her son-in-law's face, her side vision was well aware that Marcus was gently caressing his erection.

Marcus carried on speaking, ''Basically, we were told to develop the threesome, to act it out in the way we thought best. The director stipulated for us to keep it going as long as possible and when I came it had to be for all to see, the money shot, it's called. It means the camera gets a close-up of me ejaculating.''

Julie felt the tightness of her camisole against her breasts. She didn't have to look but she knew her swollen nipples were protruding against the fabric to make her arousal plain for Marcus to see.

''The 18-year-old girl lay on her back on the sofa, one leg over the edge on the floor and I hitched her other leg up to expose her pussy. I let my cock rub against her pussy while Lisa held her face and kissed her. It's weird having a camera focused on my cock as I slowly went in and out of her pussy. The girl is making gasping noises but I've got no idea at that stage whether it's genuine or she's acting.''

''What was going through your mind, Marcus, as you began this threesome?''

''I counted sheep to stop myself getting ready too soon. I also thought of you and how I'd be telling you all this.''

Julie's mouth went dry and she desperately wanted to touch her nipples.

As if he read her thoughts he said, ''As my cock is exposed here with you, do you mind if you take off your top?''

Relief was her first reaction. ''I shouldn't really show myself to you, my family.'' Even Julie realised her words lacked conviction.

''Please, Mum. You can see my body here but I don't see yours.''

Her stomach clenched. ''I'm not really your mum.''

''Between us, between you and me, your listening, your advice, sympathy... here and now, you're my mum.''

She bit her lip and felt she couldn't refuse him. Julie drew the camisole over her head and her breasts sprang free. Marcus stared at them. She whispered, ''Tell me, darling, what happened next at the studio?''

Marcus continued, ''Lisa straddled the girl's face, her back to me. A second camera got the girl sticking her tongue into Lisa's pussy. Lisa moaned. I fucked the girl slowly.'' Marcus looked down at his cock. He must have known that Julie would also look there. He used his thumb to spread precum over his gland, his swollen cock head. ''I had my hands on Lisa's hips to steady myself.''

''Did you manage to hold back? To stop yourself coming too soon in the girl's pussy?''

''I want to learn how to hold back. Will you teach me, Mum?'' The question hung in the air and she didn't know what to say. Marcus stopped caressing his cock, came closer to Julie to kneel, straddled her legs and used one arm to rest around her neck. She could see he was going to kiss her but she didn't want to move away or avoid the kiss.

His kiss was soft, unhurried. After a minute he said, ''Come and kneel on all fours.''

She still wore her pyjama shorts, silk with a loose fit around her bum. These somehow gave her confidence that she could control what Marcus might do next and said, ''This is not what your mother-in-law should be doing.'' But she complied with his wish. ''Is this the position your sister was in when she knelt over the girl's face?''

''Yes. I was behind Lisa like this.''

Julie felt Marcus place his hands on either side of her hips. Her body went into goosebumps as she spread her kneeling position as if the girl was under her and had her lips in contact with Julie's pussy. It was a make-believe scenario that made Julie light-headed. ''Did you come inside the girl's pussy, Marcus darling?''

''No. I withdrew and edged closer to Lisa... like this.'' He shifted to make contact with Julie from behind, his knees between her legs.

She arched her back, her breasts hung loose, nipples ached as she closed her eyes. ''I can feel your wet cock on my thigh. Was your cock dripping in the film scene?''

''The girl's juice was all over my cock because she had come while I was inside her. I edged closer to Lisa and took it slowly behind my sister. She called for me to fuck her.''

''I can imagine the scene, darling.'' Julie lowered her head to touch the bed. Did she mean to push her bum out and up? she wondered. The warm hands of Marcus caressed under the loose silk of her shorts, an easy exposure of her swollen pussy for her darling boy, her baby. Julie couldn't help her next few breathless words, ''Does my daughter's husband want to fuck me?''

''I want to make love to my mum.'' His cock slid under the folds of her shorts, his hands already pushing aside the fabric to make space.

Julie gasped as his cock, the size of it, squeezed between her plump labia lips and into her pussy. ''Mum wants you, I want you'' she groaned. ''Push, darling.''

''My mummy is tight,'' he moaned.

''I've been single too long. I haven't done this for years.''

''Mummy is beautiful. Do you like my fingers stroking your bum hole?''

She gasped at the sensations. ''Yes, darling. My body is for you.'' Julie knew she'd lost control, lost the fight to stop the taboo: to be fucked by a member of her family. His finger pressed into her anal passage and her pussy naturally opened up more to allow Marcus to slide his cock in further. ''Oh yes.'' She felt every inch of him. ''I'm coming, darling boy.''

He stilled his body, his cock partially embedded in her and the knuckle of his finger inside her anus.

Julie felt the tremor take over her lower body and automatically she pushed back her hips. She screamed, ''Don't stop'' and she fucked him with several thrusts back into his cock as he knelt and stayed still. She gushed and came. Her love juice engulfed his cock and the squishing seemed loud as she kept thrusting to drive his cock fully in. Her stomach muscles clenched as the climax took hold. ''Oh my darling boy,'' she gasped. ''I feel every inch of you.'' Then Julie collapsed.

With her eyes closed, she felt her body being turned over. Marcus kissed his way from her breasts to her pussy, during which her longing was increased for more. More of his cock is what she wanted. He pulled off her flimsy shorts and pressed a pillow under her hips. The penetration of his cock into her slick pussy took 2 seconds. Every contour of his cock was adored by Julie. His hand lay flat on her pubic bone, his thumb stroked and rolled over her clit. ''My boy is going to make love to me?'' she whispered.

''Does Mummy want me?'' He didn't wait for an answer. In one thrust, Marcus was fully in. ''Make your pussy muscles squeeze me.''

With all her concentration she contracted her virginal muscles over and over in a rhythm to squeeze the spunk out of his cock. It coordinated with the powerful speeding up of being fucked by her son-in-law. The orgasm came again for Julie and she found her climax was being repeated.

Marcus reached his peak. A growl from him indicated he was about to ejaculate. Julie felt the expansion of his cock, a sure sign that her man would squirt his sperm in seconds. The fucking quickened as he came, a cry from him of, ''Mummy mummy,'' continued as he emptied his seed into her. And still, he made love to her which prolonged the orgasms that enveloped her.

Their bodies stilled, he inside her, and they kissed gently. Julie knew that this relationship wasn't going to stop. She wanted to hear every night what he did in the porn movie. She wanted his body. She wanted him, to own him but she realised it wouldn't be fair on her daughter, Tam. Marcus and Julie would have to keep it a secret, to make love when the opportunity arose. As Julie drifted into sleep, she wondered if Tam might one day join them in bed. She dreamt of mother and daughter satisfying Marcus.

12