All Comments on 'Milf Mona's Vacation Nightmare'

by mjonesbucs

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Chapter 2?

Funnily enough I was looking for this the other day. Glad it’s back.

A sequel would be good. More friends. Her work colleagues. Sons friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story copied. Lol. Get a life

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 3 years ago
Jealous of her

I would truly enjoy a vacation like she had and yes to be blackmailed into allowing men to enjoy me!❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Would be nice to have an ending time

Well, I am always looking to read about a woman that gets blackmailed into doing a lot of nasty stuff. I especially like where the blackmailers own up and delete the website and return all pictures and videos after they finish their fun with her. Tom does make the other three guys end their blackmail and makes sure that they do not renege it. Tom hinted at some kind of ending time so there should be an end and she is allowed to go back to her home life. So few blackmail stories have a happy ending. While she is being blackmailed she keeps humiliating Brian. She really gets back at him in a real revenge style for messing up her life. I will leave it up to the author just how much revenge she gets. When she gets the pictures and videos, she forces Brian to watch all of it and then burns all of it. She does not divorce Brian but still keeps up her revenge on him by dominating the heck out of him. Her children do not become involved. But this is a fantasy and Mona will probably die from an overdose after several more years of whoring, her children are turned into perverts, Brian is cuckolded, and almost everyone in town knows about Mona and her family. I hope not but a happy ending could still happen.

skinnyozskinnyozabout 3 years ago

Would like for this to continue maybe Chapter's 2 and 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Hot Story

Loved this story. Hope you keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When will you publish the next chapter? Super hot story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Checked off a few boxes for things that really turned me on. A couple I would not enjoy having done to me but overall a very hot story.

TurboT81TurboT81about 3 years ago

Very good story, names git a bit jumbled in the last sex faze but still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more! One of the best stories I have read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s rape you assholes!

JimmyfabJimmyfababout 2 years ago

Need more stories of milf mona

bustyindianbustyindianalmost 2 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Busty Mona is now warmed up and ready for more sexual adventures. It looks like she will get all the cock and all the orgasms she could possibly desire. Good thing she is working out so much. She will need to keep her body in top shape for all the fucking she will be doing. What a great character you have created. Very believable. There are all kinds of possibilities for Mona. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"And with that, Mona closed her phone and tingled with excitement, knowing that her once routine life of a housewife was about to change.”

This is the last sentence in this terrific erotic story. Beautiful MILF Mona, at 5’10” with very large 34DD breasts and long, toned legs and bubble butt, was a conservative wife and mother. The events of the story detail how she was duped into sex with numerous men while on vacation in Mexico with her husband and over the course of being fucked many times came to find pleasure in strange cocks in her pussy. Her character was well developed and she is is very believable. The story itself is quite realistic by erotic literature standards and holds the reader until the last sentence, quoted above. The author has tantalized the reader with Mona’s sexual awakening so far, but it demands more chapters, as Mona is on the very edge of discovering her true sexual nature, needs, and desires. There are many possibilities that can be explored, and I hope that the author returns to this story and writes more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story with a quite believable MILF Mona. The reader who speculates that Mona would seek revenge on her husband and die of a drug overdose after several more years of whoring is too pessimistic. I too like the idea of her dominating and cuckolding her husband while she fucks other men. I suspect that they will come to her by word of mouth from Joe and his pals. I can imagine that Mona will lead a happy and healthy life, exercising to maintain her beautiful and voluptuous body and fucking anyone she chooses. In short, a slut. She will maintain a public conservative “wife and Mom” image, but will dress to show plenty of tit and thigh when she goes out and anticipates sex. She does not need drugs and is very discrete, although she keeps no secrets from her husband. Mona lets him fuck her after she has been thoroughly fucked by another man as a reminder of what he turned her into. There will be a lot of sexual adventures. Mona’s story definitely needs to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And Tom’s threat of blackmail will add some drama and tension to Mona’s story as it unfolds, hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brian definitely got more than he asked for. As readers have noted, Mona will dominate him and make sure that he sees the consequences of his actions. He wanted a slut and this is what he gets. This can lead to many possible story alternatives, with Tom’s potential blackmail always in the background. Clearly Mona now prefers big cocks, as Brian’s golf buddies proved in their gangbang. She loved them, although the men all came before she could orgasm. She is clearly looking forward to her evening with Joe and his client and the orgasms that she will surely get with Joe’s 8 inch cock. Brian wanted to show off his wife’s tits and body. It is likely that she will show it off; it is inconceivable that she is not proud of her big tits and voluptuous body, and is looking for a reason to flaunt them, else why would she work so hard at the gym? As Ryan’s slut wife she now has a rational to wear the revealing clothes that he wanted to see her in. But he will be denied sexual satisfaction except on Mona’s terms; perhaps as suggested in another comment, only after she has been thoroughly fucked to one or more orgasms by a larger cock. Mona may also come to experience pleasurable anal sex and having all her holes willingly filled with large cocks. Brian will probably never get his average sized cock in her mouth or ass again. Most of these ideas are suggested in the story to date. Final questions: might go on more dates with Joe and his other clients? Will she vacation again in Cancun and spend time with Tom and his hung pals, and even strip again, even as she despises him for his threats of potential blackmail? Might she consider becoming an escort and preserve her image as conservative wife and mom when she is not on a date? Mona would inform Brian of this career move as a take it or leave it, but she knows that he will take it because of his lust for her big DD tits and hot body. Big-titted sexy Mona is ready for the next chapter in her amazing story. The author has written such a good story so far with such a realistic and sexy heroine that more is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Look at model Kelly Brook and compare with Mona Doyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

one is crystal clear: Busty Mona will have more sex, and it is apparent from the last sentence that her husband is not in her thoughts at all. With this tantalizing thought, the author seems ready to write the next chapter in Mono's new life. i look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So far it has been Tom’s blackmail that has driven the story, and forced Mona into sex with multiple men, albeit at her husband’s urging. Along the way she has begun to enjoy the fucking and the big cocks. How she will respond to the blackmail, her own lust, her latent exhibitionism, and what her husband did to her will inform the next chapters in her exciting and very erotic journey. The critical last sentence suggests a few things, but for sure Mona intends to get more of Joe’s cock as well as that of his client. This will be the beginning of a new chapter in Mona’s life. I hope that the author writes some more about Mona.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story, and Mona is one of the best characters on the site. She deserves a follow up to this story. This reader wants to read about how more hard cocks get in her apparently now willing pussy, regardless of the blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am looking forward to the author’s treatment of Mona’s soon-to-be extra-marital adventures—with or without—her husband’s knowledge. With her tits and body and her new-found lust for cock, her adventures are just beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author has created a wonderful character in Mono - busty, sexy, and very realistic. The last sentence of the story opens the door for more sexual adventures, which i hope the author will share with the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"tingled with excitement" in anticipation of all the hard cock she will be getting. she gave no thought at all of her husband. Another chapter needs to be written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please more MILF Mona stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it! A great story. The ending came too soon. Please write more about busty and very sexy Mona.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

More Mona, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous