Milf Mother: Pool Party

Story Info
Milf hooks up with hung stud she met at the beach.
3.4k words
4.04
56.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your mother is a beautifully endowed woman. Her 5'6 frame supports a pair of great big 36g breasts along with a massive 50 inch ass. On top of this she has no wrinkles, cellulite anything! On top of that her fat distribution is magnificent, only going into her ass and thighs and slightly in the arms and belly. Along with that she has beautiful long black hair and deep black eyes. At 46 years old she is a gem.

Today Alice decided to go out to the beach to get her tan on. She had gotten a bit tired of her paleness so of course it had to be a nude beach. Although a bit nervous at first but got settled to it. For a while she got all relaxed until she saw him, it was the kid from her son's college. The star player for their football team.

She took a moment to get a good look at him and was truly stunned. He was handsome with short dirty-blond hair and clear blue eyes. His body was ripped, tanned, seemingly around 6'2 and the most fascinating thing of all was that his flaccid member reached halfway down his thigh. It was surreal she had never seen anything like it, it was so thick too. She started to become embarrassed thinking about it, what that thing could become and what he could do, especially to her. "NO NO NO" she thought. "I am much too old to be thinking about this, although it'd be nice there is no way in hell that can happen."

Unknowingly she had been staring for a long time and the football star had taken notice. In the middle of her thought induced trance she noticed him staring. She internally freaked out and put her head down again to resume her tan. However the star player had seen this before and knew all too well what he can do. And so he made his approach.

"How ya doin'?" said an unknown voice.

She looked up and it was him. In shock and a little bit of excitement she replied. "OH H-hello how are you?"

The star chuckled and said "I'm alright." "The names Jack what's yours?" he added.

"Alice." she replied.

Over the course of a little while they exchanged conversation. Your mom was enamored by him he was so smooth and genuine enjoying everything he had to say about his hobbies and whatnot, although it was a bit difficult to not stare at his "little friend." To say she was charmed was an understatement.

"So hey I was wondering if you'd wanna come to a party at my place later?" said Jack.

Your mother was in shock "I'm much too old to go to a party for young folks. I'd stick out like a sore thumb!" she thought to herself somewhat unaware of how young she looks.

She also thought "Hmm well if he doesn't mind then I suppose it's alright huh?"

"Sure! I'm free!" she said excitedly.

"Cool I'll give you my number and text you the details later alright?" said Jack.

"Sounds perfect. See you later!" replied your mother.

When your mom got home a huge wave of embarrassment sunk in. "OH GOD did I really just get picked up by that guy? A guy less than half my age no less! What if he was messing with me I'm so dumb!" thought your mother. In the midst of her turmoil she got her long awaited text. The party was set to start at 8pm and not only that it's a pool party.

"Ohh man 8pm how am I gonna sneak out unnoticed?" she thought extensively for an Idea until one emerged. "I know I'll say my sister is sick and I gotta go over and watch her for the night." And with that she was ready. She got her stuff ready and set off.

Upon arrival she was struck with a perverse excitement growing within her. Ignoring her worries she parked the closest she could and approached the home. It was a very nice house and surrounding it was a whole bunch of people, mostly young. Her anxiety was reaching new heights. She made partway into the home when she saw him.

"Heyyyy! you made it!" shouted Jack.

"Come on in the pools in the back we got a place for your stuff on the side." As he grabbed her hand and guided her to the back.

She felt weird holding hands with another man but didn't really mind because of who it was. Surprisingly no one looked shocked or overly surprised to see a woman like her there which allowed her to be at ease. She reached the back of the house and it was gorgeous, it was like straight out of a movie. It was like they had their own lake. "Jesus this makes my home seem like a ghetto in comparison!" she thought.

In the midst of amazement Jack pointed out to her the changing rooms "You can get changed in there, just remember to lock the door." he said. With that she made her way in.

She got changed into her black one piece which she filled out completely. Her massive tits pushed the suit to it's near limit. Meanwhile her huge ass made the one piece disappear in her lower area. Her wide hips making the swimsuit look like a mere thong on her. Looking in the mirror she thought "Oh wow it's been a while hasn't it? At least It still fits heheh." After finishing up she headed outside to the pool.

Throughout the night she made a somewhat pleasant friendship with the other kids there. They had fun conversation and a few drinks, although having to expertly not out herself as an "old lady" made it a little stressful. She enjoyed the swimming and the games they played in the pool, but most of all she enjoyed being with Jack. Soon the night was drawing to an end she realized that now it was just her and him.

By the end of the night she had retired to the sit-able end of the pool and was just relaxing.

Jack ended the silence with "So hey you got anything to do tomorrow?"

She had thought about it and no, she really didn't. "No, why?"

He then said, "Well I was thinking we can have a bit more fun."

"What kind of fun?" your mother replied with intrigue.

He smiled and said "How about you shower and meet me in my room after?"

Your mother was caught by surprise, she couldn't believe it had got this far but she didn't come this far to wuss out now. "Sounds good I'll meet you in a bit!" she replied.

He then led her to his mother's bathroom and went on his way. After acquainting herself she began to shower and think. "OH MY GOD this is REALLY happening I can't believe it! Ohhh man I hope to god no one finds out! This is soooo bad...but this is gonna be SO worth it I can just tell! If what I saw earlier today can live up to its potential It'll be a night to remember!" She had never thought size mattered but today she might be convinced. After finishing drying off and took a step outside to notice something interesting.

On the edge of what can be presumed to be the parents' bed was some white lingerie. She hadn't seen it when she walked in. She began to inspect it when it dawned on her that Jack must've left it for her. "What a naughty boy!" she thought. It took some convincing but she managed to squeeze into the lingerie. Her ripe body pushing the seams to it's limit, causing a few oval shaped tears in the leggings. "Hahaha, oh wow his mother is definitely in better shape than me; at least for these!" she exclaimed. "But these should be able to hold for a little while!" she giggled to herself. She finished her make-up and made her way to what she can assume is Jack's room.

She approached the door quietly and slightly opened it. She peered in and saw him in full display. He was sitting on the edge of the bed on his phone. "Alright here goes." she whispered to herself. She opened the door fully showing herself to him. He eyed her up and down soaking it all in.

"Well look at you!" hollered Jack. "Come here!" he demanded while standing up. She approached and was nearly feet to feet with him when he embraced her.

"Oh my!" she blurted out. He then met his lips with hers. They began to make out deeply, they're tongues dancing together. He excitedly felt up her ass jiggling and squeezing it. He put his hands deeper massaging and rubbing it sensually. Your mother began to moan. He then moved one hand down the front of her panties. He began to finger her viciously while still keeping up on the back. He was playing her like a musician moving his fingers expertly and forcefully. You mothers moans were becoming longer and more constant. Feeling like she was about to cum he quickened his pace bringing her to climax. She let out a massive orgasm falling onto the bed, but he was just getting started.

"Let's get these off..." he panted while grabbing her bra. She sat up and expertly unhooked the bra and threw it across the room. He grabbed one of her breasts and started to hungrily suck on her nipple while he was squeezing the other. Your mother was in heaven and her moans became louder. She body had never been given attention like this. He would swiftly switch to each and either breast enjoying each to the fullest. From all the stimulation your mother let out a huge moan. he then let go of the breasts and began to pull down her panties.

He pulled them all the way off and much like the bra were thrown with primal abandon. He dove in and gave pleasure to her pussy. He was like a starved animal. Your mother leaned and put her head back from the feeling, her moans intensifying. After much build up when she seemed to be near climax he pressed on. "OHHHH GOD I'M CUMMING!" your mother yelled. Her mind almost going blank with sexual stimulation fell back on the bed exhausted.

She laid there for a minute to catch her breath to then felt something touch her pussy. She pulled herself back up to see the culprit. "Oh. My. GOD!" your mom gasped. His cock had become fully erect and pointed towards her. It was massive and looked like it could touch his knees! What felt like an eternity she stared at it. She shifted to a kneeling position off the bed and then hesitantly moved her hands to it but didn't even know what to do with such a beast with confusion clear as day on her face.

"It's alright I get this a lot. Take your time." He assured.

In seconds began to move her hands carefully up and down the shaft feeling the heat on her hand as she began to move faster. She was fascinated with how large it was and how even so it was rock hard with the head being a bit softer. It was almost too big to comprehend. The cock then twitched and began to shoot an impressive string of cum onto her head and tits. "Oh my! Sorry I went too fast!" yelled your mother. He then began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" your mom said confused.

"That was just my precum." he replied still laughing.

"This much!? You monster!" your mom said seductively eagerly grabbing his cock again.

"I'm here to please! Enjoy yourself." he said still laughing.

"Oh I will" whispered your mother, licking her lips.

With much more speed your mom began to stroke the cock deeper and harder. Every so often more precum will spurt out of his massive cock coating your mother. He had even begun to make noises of satisfaction, moaning ever so slightly. She worked the cock attempting to wring a real good load out of it, but alas. She had been nearly covered in his precum causing the leggings of the lingerie to stick to her thighs. "Oh my you're a tough cookie." your mother gasped taking a small break trying to wipe off a lot of precum. Then she assessed the situation a little more "Oh gosh I'm makin' a mess aren't I?" she added. He then gave her a sly look and she immediately read his mind. Without saying a word she guided the cock to her mouth meeting her lips to it.

She began to kiss his cock head and shaft up and down. She then began to lick the head, occasionally sticking her tongue a bit into the slit. "Jesus this thing is the size of an apple!" she thought to herself. She then made the attempt to put the whole head in her mouth. Again and again getting slightly further. Eventually she fit the entire head into her mouth tonguing it from inside with her jaw stretched as far as it can go. Making some rather unladylike noises your mother released the head from her mouth. She looked up and saw him a bit disappointed. "Hmm what's wrong?" asked your mother.

"Well you see most girls I've been with can go ALL the way." he said.

Your mom dumbfounded "Are you for real?"

"It's true trust me you just gotta work your way up." he said.

She pondered it for a bit. "Well I guess there's no hurt in trying. But wont it hurt if your cock bends down the throat?" asked your mother.

"It's surprisingly flexible so don't worry, you should be worrying about yourself." he said laughing.

Your mom realizing she neglected to actually think about how it would feel then blushed deeply.

Right away she immediately forced the head into her mouth and began to try and fit more. As it reached deeper and deeper she gagged and coughed on his cock. Each attempt she made it a little closer. Eventually during one of the attempts the cock got further than ever and then some. Once it pushed past the entrance to the throat she started making progress. It went quickly down to the bottom of her throat making her neck bulge. She coughed and gagged and let it out. With newfound resolve she said "Ooooh I think I can get it!" ignoring the drool and saliva coating her lower half.

Wasting no time she began with guiding the dick down to her throat again. She struggled and slowly made it move down inch by inch. Her throat began to contract on his huge cock. The tightness made his cock twitch and start shooting precum directly down her throat. With all this stimulation your mother began to moan with satisfaction in the midst of her gagging. More and more it made its way down until she reached his baseball sized balls. The star looked down and smiled seeing your mothers satisfied face. Her eyes bloodshot with tears running down from all the struggle, breathing intensely out of her nose.

With it all the way in he started to make his move. He began to move his hips slowly fucking her throat. It was satisfying to hear the choking noises from your mother as he ravaged her throat. He soon picked up pace pulling his cock a ways out and then quickly forcing it back down. The feeling was intense with the throat spasming and contracting on his cock along with it's intense warmth. His precum still shooting globs into your mother's stomach. Your mother added to it by licking the underside of his cock and working her throat around it. His moans became louder as he went at it. Feeling as he was almost at his limits he pulled out of her throat.

Your mother fell back leaning against the bed panting like an animal. He had seemed to have also been a bit winded as well. Your mother soon regained composure and said "Well...*pant* how'd I do?" with a satisfied look of victory on her messy face.

"That was fantastic you did amazing for your first time." he said with praise. Your mom gave an exhausted laugh in response.

They both took time to regain themselves but eventually they synced up and locked eyes. They both knew what was left to do. She moved to the center of the bed abandoning the sticky leggings along the way. She layed on her back with her head on the pillow presenting him his prize. He moved up to the front of her and dropped his cock onto her. It was a true display of manhood. The cock ran from her pussy all the way to the middle of her chest. She gulped with a mix of fear and excitement. He began to rear back to bring his cock to the entrance.

He began to enter his way in with is glistening cock slowly poking the head into the entrance. You mom began to moan as she had never felt such a large member in her pussy. He pushed on further until he hit the entrance of her cervix. Your mother had a look of disappointment on her face. Jack smirked and said "Don't worry I got this."

While trying to figure out what he meant your mother felt a pressure in her pussy. He was slowly pushing it. With much force and determination he broke through. As her cervix was forced open your mother moaned the loudest she had ever done before causing her to lose all control, shaking and moving in sex induced motions.

After her brief sex coma she then looked at him with wild eyes and whispered to him "fuck me stud."

He began to jackhammer away at your mother's pussy. It was the most aggressively your mother had been fucked and she loved it. Every time the head pounded the end of her womb she was in bliss. The way his enormous cock stretched her out made her feel amazing as her pussy hopelessly contracted around it. He greatly enjoyed her pussy as well. The way her cervix provided a tight challenge when he pulled in and out was incredible. The way her womb stretched around his cock was almost too good for words. The way his cock made her stomach bulge ever not so slightly with every thrust. They were both in heaven.

With subtle movements he then moved her into the spooning position so he can fuck her from behind. He grabbed her breasts from behind and squeezed them tightly. Each time he thrusted her ass shaking violently. Your mother was cumming again and again from all the pleasure covering his cock in her juices. He began to move rapidly fucking your mother into a huge orgasm.

Shifting positions again he then laid on his back, encouraging her to take a seat on his cock. Still recovering from her previous burst of passion she slowly but surely made it on top with the towering cock touching the entrance. She lowered herself down moaning along the way until she reached the bottom. Like a switch was flipped he then began to fuck rapidly again. She rode him with all she had pleasing his cock to the fullest she can manage. With every slight jump she made causing the extra precum to splatter all over the bed.

After thoroughly enjoying this position Jack was near his limit. "Where do you want it?" He roared.

She didn't have to think much before responding. "In my pussy! Give me your cum!"

He then deftly forced her back onto her back. Without hesitation he forced his way in and laid into her. He fucked at the faster than ever before slamming her pussy relentlessly, her constant orgasms fueling his fuck frenzy. He bucked harder and harder stretching her further, causing her to tear up from enjoyment. He then began to noticeably moan more and more. With one final push he slammed down hard into her pussy firing his semen yelling. She then wrapped her legs around him as he shot load after load. He kept cumming for minutes on end filling her completely, with a massive amount pouring out of her pussy. The feeling of complete and utter insemination caused her to cum multiple times. After finishing his last load he laid on top of her exhausted, both breathing with exhaustion. Her playing with his hair while semen still slowly oozed out of his cock into her.

"You know I think you might of gotten me pregnant there." She said to him.

"Do you mind?" he replied.

She smiled and said. "Not at all."