MILF Motivation

Story Info
Victoria fucks her slacking student.
6.5k words
4.37
34.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please leave a comment. All characters, represented or implied are the age of 18 or older.

5 a.m

Victoria bit into her pillow to stifle her scream. Currently, the rest of the house was asleep, the darkness still heavy outside.

In her bedroom however, she was wide awake. At the moment, she was on her elbows and knees, her ass getting violently fucked by her grandson Simeon.

"Fuck... fuck yeah..." the freshly legal boy grunted, slamming his fat and long cock ever deeper into her hot, sweaty hole.

It was her own fault, she thought, thinking back to an hour before when she had headed down to the kitchen to get a drink.

There she found him, unable to sleep, looking in the fridge as he stroked his dick. Unable to resist the young meat, she had given him a blowjob as he ate his sandwich.

She knew however that, like all the other males of the household, he couldn't be fully satisfied by a simple blowjob.

Now, he was fucking her savagely, as if trying to drill through the bed itself. Finally, she felt him tremble seconds before his deluge of hot cum began to ooze into her tattered asshole.

"Holy shit," he panted, pulling out and tapping his softening dick on her juicy cheeks, "that was fucking great, Granny!"

She smiled sleepily back at him.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, honey," she giggled, "now go and get some sleep."

He nodded and made his way out, Victoria smiling softly as she lay down and proceeded to get some more sleep.

******

Making her way downstairs, she saw the shocked look on the faces of her family when she appeared in a dark low cut green blouse and matching skirt with her blue high heels as they stood around naked, awaiting breakfast.

"Where you headed Mom?" Emily asked, getting fucked hard in doggy by Thomas.

"I'm headed out to check on one of my students actually," Victoria replied, "He used to be one of my best but lately, well... he's just out of it. Barely raising his hand or failing to turn in assignments. That of course is when he shows up at all."

Emily nodded, Thomas shuddered as he burst his load deep within his mother's warm pussy.

"Well, I hope you can reach him." Emily said with a reassuring tone, "maybe if not, you'll just use these!"

She laughed and squeezed her mother's tits, the two of them giggled and kissing sensually, Victoria rubbing Emily's stuffed cunt and licking Thomas' jizz from her fingers.

"That might be a final resort yes..." Victoria said, savoring the taste of her grandson's fresh baby batter.

******

Derek Woods lived in the ghetto. Rundown shops and littered streets. Crime was high and the police presence was low.

Derek has dreams of going to college. However, his aspirations were starting to look more and more unrealistic.

With his younger brother falling in with the wrong crowd and subsequently getting into trouble in school, Derek felt he should be there to look after him. After all, who else would?

They had no father figure and their mother had passed away

just a few months after Derek had turned 18. With no other relatives to turn to, Derek now took full responsibility for his little brother, Chris.

Currently, he was on his laptop and searching for a job to care for the two of them when a knock came at the door.

Not expecting any visitors, he peeked out the window to see a shiny blue Chrysler parked in the driveway.

"Who the hell could that be?" he asked, opening the front door.

He was surprised to see his teacher, Ms. Reynolds there. Stunning as always.

"Hi Derek," she greeted cheerfully, Derek inviting her in.

He followed down the hallway into the living room, his eyes unable to resist being drawn to massive ass in her tight skirt, Derek feeling himself getting hard just imagining the juicy white rump on his PAWG of a teacher.

"So," she said, taking a seat on the couch, "I trust you know why I'm here."

Derek wordlessly nodded. "Because I haven't been in class."

Victoria nodded back. "Yes. And then when a star student being offered several scholarships is unable to be reached by interested universities, guess who they start bombarding with calls next?"

Derek chuckled, seeing Victoria laugh as well as she patted the seat next to her, Derek flopping down.

"So what's the problem, D?" she asked softly, "I know you always dreamed of being accepted to Stanford. And they were practically begging you to enroll!"

Derek said nothing, Victoria giving a sigh.

"You know I'm worried about you," she said, "I understand it's tough ever since Chandra passed. But don't you owe it to her to continue your education?"

"I guess so..." he mumbled, choked up as he recalled how excited his mother had been when he received his first acceptance letter.

He saw Victoria grab her purse, thinking she was about to leave. Instead, she simply removed a plastic baggie. Instantly, Derek's heart dropped.

"I hope you understand that when I noticed I your behavior changing, I thought it right to examine your desk."

He nodded, looking down at the floor as Victoria set the bag of weed on the coffee table.

"Is that why you've been so distracted lately?"

He shook his head.

"Its just the stress I'm under. Weed, it... it helps me cope."

Though he expected her to berate or threaten him, she simply nodded along.

"I can understand that," she said, placing a gentle hand on his back, "but you shouldn't neglect your life and studies for that. You should find something else to help you cope. Something more... fulfilling."

"Like what?" he asked, turning toward her.

She shrugged, looking around.

"You're a bright young man, D. You have to figure that out. But the fact is, if you keep letting your grades slip, you're going to end up nowhere."

"I know, I know," he said solemnly, "Lately, I just haven't felt motivated."

"I thought you might say something like that," Victoria replied, "is there anything I can do to help?"

Derek nearly passed out when she touched his leg, her hand inches away from his throbbing erection.

A lump in his throat, he glanced over at Victoria, her hand remaining stationary on his leg as she looked off at the black screen of the television.

She was one hell of a sexy woman, a MILF even. One he had jacked off to on numerous occasions from the first time he had met her.

He glanced down and saw that she obviously didn't have on a bra, her massive tits swaying in her tight top, her nipples erect against the material.

The hair on his neck suddenly stood and he flicked his eyes up to see Victoria looking right back at him, making him quickly avert his gaze.

"I think I've got it!" she suddenly exclaimed.

"Got what?" Derek asked, looking at her quizzically.

"The way to get you to get these grades back on track and then you into college, of course!"

He sighed and lowered his head. "I hope you know Ms. Reynolds that I would give anything to go to Stanford like I always dreamed. But Chris..."

"No matter," she said with a wave of her hand, "your brother will be taken care of in this arrangement so that won't be an issue at all."

"Then what's the idea?" Derek asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well..." Victoria said, undoing the few buttons done on her blouse, suddenly leaving the two mammoth juggs seemingly a mere second away from being revealed in all their glory, "if you want to know that I'm afraid I'll need something from you first, young man."

Derek couldn't break his eyes away from them as he nodded with his mouth wide open.

"Good," Victoria said with a chuckle, "now take off your shirt."

Derek stood and complied, pulling his shirt over his head and tossed it back onto the couch. Victoria smiled, looking over his chest and chiseled abs.

He wasn't a jock by any means. But he was very handsome. Smooth chocolate skin and muscular forearms.

"You are quite the handsome man Derek," she said, feeling up the outside of his shorts and taking hold of his large cock, making him shudder.

She smiled again and leaned forward, licking his left nipple and then the right, beginning to suck them both. Derek flinched, clenching and unclenching his fists as pleasure rushed through his entire body.

"You like that?" she asked in a sultry tone.

He nodded, Victoria giggling and sitting down again, reaching for the clasp of Derek's shorts.

He inhaled sharply as the sexy teacher he'd longed after for so long prepared to witness his dick for the first time.

She undid the zipper and he saw her eyes widen as his dick sprang out, thick and curved with bulging veins along the shaft, his dick throbbing above the heavy balls hanging beneath it.

"Oh my..." she gasped, a wide grin on her face.

Derek grinned as well as he watched his cock throb in her face as she gingerly reached out and ran her fingers along his rigid shaft. She then wrapped her fingers around it, slowly tugging on it.

"Fuck..." he moaned, watching as a drop of precum oozed from his head.

Victoria wasted no time in snaking out her tongue, licking it up. She then began to stroke him a little faster as she looked up at him, though making sure to lick every drop of precum she eased out of him.

"Now Derek," she spoke, snapping him from his trance, "I want you to understand that you are under a ton of pressure. Now as your education advisor, it is my duty to relieve your stress the best way I know how."

He nodded, his breathing shaky as she again twirled her tongue around his head.

"Now I also want you to understand that I expect you to pass finals in two weeks..." she said, twisting her neck to lick along the side of his dick from base to tip, "and you'll get a lot more than what I'm about to do for you..."

"Yes ma'am!" he groaned, "but what about...?"

She stood and pressed a finger to his lips. "Everything else will be taken care of. Understand?"

He nodded and Victoria smiled, sinking back down and wrapping her lips around the tip of his dick. Derek groaned audibly as she began to suck on his head. Hard.

Derek was a virgin, this was true. He had experienced one blowjob in his sophomore year from a girl he had tutored. But it was nowhere near as good as this, and his sexy teacher was just giving him head.

Her cheeks hollowed with the force of her suction, as if trying to extract his very soul through the tiny slit. Just when he thought he'd die from this action, he felt as she began to slowly suck his entire cock into her mouth.

All 9 hard black inches.

Derek sighed with contentment, having the realization he could've died a happy man right there with little regret.

Within mere seconds, he saw that she had indeed stuffed his entire cock down her throat, her nose nestled against his pubic hair.

She began sucking harder, Derek gritted his teeth as she slobbered over every inch of his dick, playing with his heavy nutsack as he gripped her hair, clenching his eyes shut but having to open them again just so he could watch.

Her sexy eyes remained locked on his as he watched her choke on his fat cock, her juicy white melons still bouncing around in her open blouse, Derek's mouth watering for them.

He decided it was time to test his limits. Without warning, he pulled back from Victoria's mouth, her groan of disappointment making him grin widely as he inched back forward, slapping the head of his cock against her tongue.

He then put his foot up on the couch, holding her head in place as he plunged back down her warm wet throat. Victoria at once began to suck him off with enthusiasm; rubbing, fondling and squeezing his nuts.

"OH SHIT!!" Derek grunted, Victoria pulling his back from her mouth and licking and slurping up the sides of his shaft.

She then moved to suck his balls, paying special attention to each, leaving every inch of his sack glistening with spit.

Just when Derek thought it couldn't get any better, he felt her tongue slide into his asshole, making his eyes go cross.

"Oh fuckkkk...." He moaned, Victoria giving him a good rimjob as she continued to beat his dick with her hand.

She then returned to sucking him off again, Derek fucking her face with all he had, his balls slapping her chin.

"Please Ms. Reynolds," he begged, "God, I wanna see those tits!"

Victoria smiled and eased back from his cock, hard and throbbing as her saliva coated the fat, black shaft.

"Very well," she said with a seductive grin, "but only because you've been such a good student..."

She then removed her top, her perfect juggs coming fully into his view. White, soft and juicy. Each capped with a perfect bright pink nipple.

He couldn't wait to grope and suck those monsters, let alone feel them around his hard cock. Victoria smiled at his reaction, using his daze to whirl him around and shoved her tongue back into his ass.

"OH MY GOD!" Derek yelled, Victoria rapidly stroking his dick as she tongued his asshole.

He whipped back around and she immediately resumed sucking him off, Derek moaning as this time she did it nice and slow, keeping him on edge.

"Goddamn Ms. Reynolds!" he exclaimed, "don't fucking stop!"

He gripped her head, thrusting hard and slamming his cock down her throat. Victoria absolutely loved the rough treatment from her shy student, playing with her soft tits and puffy nipples.

She kept at it, pulling back to spit on his dick and immediately sucked him back down, Derek begging her to continue.

"Ohhhh shit..." he groaned, "keep it going..."

He resumed fucking her face, Victoria continuing to play with her huge tits as she fondled his balls.

Derek moaned as he watched her, his cock absolutely coated with slobber as he felt it lodged in the back of her throat.

"Fuck, this is so fucking fantastic!" he groaned.

Victoria smiled and pushed him back onto the couch, spreading his legs and delivering a slow sensual lick to his nutsack before beginning to again probe his asshole with her skilled tongue.

"Ohhhh fuck..." Derek moaned, his eyes going cross as she simultaneously pumped his dick with her hand.

Derek had never been dimmed before this day but he had heard good things. It did indeed feel incredible. But he needed that mouth for other things.

Gripping Victoria's hair, he yanked her up to his dick again which she dutifully began to suck once more, squeezing his balls as she moved up and down.

"Ohhh shit!" Derek groaned, beating his fist against the cushion, thinking this could never get any better.

That was however until Victoria pulled up from dick with an audible slurp saying:

"Looks like this monster is ready for some pussy!"

Derek watched as Victoria slowly stood and began to straddle him, briefly rubbing the sensitive head of his dick against the wet folds of her pussy.

She then slipped his dick inside of her, impaling herself on his erection. Derek yelped and immediately grabbed onto her tits, Victoria letting out a moan of satisfaction.

"Fuck..." they each groaned in unison as she deflowered him.

"You're going to remember this every time you even think of slacking in your studies. This can all be gone, do you understand?"

Derek fearfully nodded, Victoria smirking and gripping his shoulders as she began to fuck him hard.

She slammed her hips down, driving her cunt into his pelvis as he gripped her ass, holding on for dear life.

This was unlike anything he'd ever felt, Victoria's perfect, sweaty boobs bouncing above him as her juicy ass grinded along his thighs.

"Yes!" Victoria howled, rubbing her clit as Derek tried desperately to hold back the orgasm he'd long craved.

He began to feel up her tits, Victoria smiling down at him as he began to match her pace, his dick working its way deeper with every thrust.

Unable to hold back, he wrapped his lips around her stiff left nipple, making Victoria hiss with pleasure as she cradled his head like a nursing infant.

She then felt his hand move down her sides and he began to strum her clit with his thumb. Victoria moaned and proceeded to ride him even faster, Derek continuing to massage her clit as he simultaneously fucked her with his fingers.

"FUCK YES!!" Victoria howled, holding his head as he suckled her right tit this time, savoring the rich milk flowing from her beautiful all-natural breasts.

At last, he took his left hand from her left tit and proceeded to smack her on the ass. Hard. Victoria yelped and enjoyed as he did it again, squeezing the juicy asscheeks as he fucked upward into her.

"YES, yes, yes!" Victoria cried, her orgasm looming closer, "fuck, I'm going to cum!"

Her body shook as the pleasure hit her like a tidal wave, making her cry out louder and louder, Derek drilling his dick into her as fast as he possibly could, his balls crashing into her ass.

Finally, her orgasm began to wane and Victoria began to come down from her high, leaning down and kissing Derek passionately, his hands going back to grope her tits as their lips mashed together.

When they broke apart, he immediately moved back down to suck her stiff nipples back into his mouth, Victoria moaning and rubbing the back of his hair as she fondled his nuts behind her.

Derek was still reeling from having experiencing Victoria's powerful orgasm but he quickly began to pump his wet, swollen cock in and out of her cunt.

"Oh fuck... oh GOD!" Victoria moaned, holding onto the couch as he fucked her from beneath, gripping and slapping her ass with his big hands.

"Ughhh... fuck..." he groaned, her tits bouncing in his face.

He picked up the pace, slamming his dick upward into her with aggression. Her pussy felt SO damn good!

Victoria moaned each time his bloated nuts slapped against her ass, his big hands squeezing her soft cheeks until his fingers sank into the warm flesh.

"Yeah Derek," she said, "you like that mature pussy wrapped around your young cock?"

"Fuck..." he moaned, too mesmerized to make a complete thought.

He began to give it to her again, his slick cock drilling effortlessly into her cunt. Victoria howled, squeezing her pussy around his dick and making Derek groan loudly, holding her hips as she bounced up and down.

He could only hold on and watch her perfect tits bounce before him as her ass crashed into his thighs, again and again.

"You like that, baby?" she asked in a low, seductive voice.

Her juggs bounced wildly as she rode him into the couch, Derek unable to resist palming those perfect tits, leaning forward and sucking them into his mouth.

"I fucking love it, Ms. Reynolds!" Derek groaned, Victoria riding his dick harder and harder.

She could feel his cock twitching, getting ready to explode all his hot, sticky sperm inside of her.

She kept at it however, keeping him on edge just enough to make him hold his long withheld load back. His blood boiled with lust as he watched his sexy teacher fuck herself on his dick, pinching and twisting her hard nipples.

"OH FUCK!!!" Victoria cried, loving the rough treatment.

He shot forward and wrapped his mouth around her left nipple, biting the hard nub and making her scream in pleasure.

She then pushed him back down and he saw her lean forward, suddenly smothering him in her massive rack. He enjoyed the warm softness, his lungs soon begging for air but he didn't care, simply licking and sucking every inch of her juggs that he could catch.

He finally gasped in deep gusts of air as she leaned back up again, giggling at his condition as she kept fucking him.

He then instantly slapped his large hands against her tits, gripping them roughly as her stiff tits scratched against his palms.

"Fuck yes!" Victoria cried, rubbing her clit as she repeatedly crashed down upon his balls.

Derek then began to suck her tits again, spanking Victoria's ass hard as he did so, his teacher moaning loudly at the rough treatment.

"YES!" she cried, "SPANK THAT FUCKING ASS!!"

Derek did so repeatedly until his hand stung, leaving a deep red handprint on Victoria's ass as well.

12