MILF Motivation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, this fucking cunt is driving me insane!" he groaned, licking her sweet milk from his mouth and chin as he continued to drill upwards into her with his swollen and hard cock.

In a flash, their lips smashed together in another fiery kiss. Their tongues collided as they continued to fuck like animals, the couch creaking louder and louder beneath them.

Victoria screamed as yet another orgasm overtook her, making her shake and tremble as her cunt went crazy, exploding on Derek's hard cock, coating his shaft and nuts.

Derek kept right on fucking her hard, sucking her tits as he slammed her down on his dick.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkk..." Victoria groaned as she bounced up and down, "God, I love that big fucking dick!"

Derek groaned beneath her, smothered in the warmth of her huge tits, finally releasing her ass as his arms went weak, Victoria giggling and dismounting from his drenched cock, still erect.

She got to her knees beside him on the couch and wrapped her fingers around his dick, beginning to stroke him gently. She gave it a few wet kisses and licks, flicking her tongue all around his thick shaft.

She then sucked him back into her mouth, moaning as the mixed flavors of her pussy juice and his precum hit her tongue.

She sucked him hard, fondling and squeezing his balls as Derek cried in pleasure, gripping her hair as she sucked him deeper and deeper into her throat.

"OH SHIT!" he yelled, Victoria's slobber oozing down his shaft and balls to his asshole.

She kept sucking and sucking, Derek grunting and groaning, Victoria looking deeply in his eyes as she simultaneously stroked and sucked his big cock.

"Fuck yeah..." he panted, gripping her hair.

Victoria relished the feeling of her student's huge cock pounding down her throat. Her pussy was starving for him again but she couldn't yet stop sucking him off.

She spat a large gob of saliva onto his dick, sucking him back down and bathing it in with her lips. Derek smiled down at her, slowly releasing her head and just letting her control the pace, enjoying the blowjob.

Victoria kept at it, sucking as if her life depended upon it. At the same time, she stroked her hands back and forth over the shaft, wanting him to experience the most pleasure possible.

"OH FUCK YES!!" Derek howled, Victoria encouraged by his cries of pleasure, slobber flowing from her mouth and over his cock.

"Ms. Victoria please..." Derek panted, "God, I wanna fuck you again..."

Victoria smiled, sucking him for just a few moments longer before pulling back. She stood and brushed her hand over his dick as she reclined on her back on the couch, Derek salivating as he looked down at her wet pussy.

He then turned, his dick aimed right for it as he approached, rubbing the blunt head of his dick all over Victoria's cunt.

"Oh fuck yessss..." Victoria hissed as she writhed beneath him, shaking with excitement to feel him again.

Derek then drew back slightly and began to slowly push forward, his enormous cock starting to enter her yet again.

Victoria cried out as she felt his massive dick pushing deeper and deeper into her, soon pushing against the very gates of her womb.

Victoria bit her lip as she could feel him slowly sliding deeper and deeper, looking up through her glossy eyes and seeing him smile down at her as his large hands groped her soft, warm tits.

She then felt him remove them and grip her hips, rearing back and driving his cock deep within her. Victoria screamed as she felt something pop within her, Derek beginning to saw his fat dick into her wet pussy.

"OH FUCKKKKKK!!" Victoria howled, the sensations rushing through her body as he began to fuck her harder and harder.

"Oh my god..." Derek panted, speeding up further as her pussy squeezed his dick.

He worked his dick back and forth, her tight wet pussy gripping his dick like a well lubed fist.

Victoria loved every blissful second, their mouths meeting in a deep, fiery kiss as she held her legs spread for him to rail his rock hard black cock deep inside of her.

He was in total control, alternating gripping the arm of couch, Victoria's hips or slapping her big, soft tits around as he fucked her with the full length of his dick.

He then gripped her neck, Victoria looking up at him as he choked her, drilling her without mercy as his balls bounced against her ass.

"Yes baby... fuck that pussy!"

Derek couldn't respond, driven wild by lust as he looked down at his dick, covered in pussy cream.

He then turned her onto her side and began to fuck her again, slapping her ass as he railed her good and deep.

"OH FUCK YESSSS!!" Victoria howled, beginning to cum yet again, squirting onto his dick.

Derek just kept going, Victoria's pussy driving him crazy as their fucking got even more brutal and violent.

The fucking went on and on, both of them crying out, grunting and groaning until their voices went hoarse. Both of them were sweating profusely as they maintained their desperate pace.

Derek couldn't last much longer, his dick throbbing as her pussy clenched him tighter. Sensing his budding climax, Victoria pushed him back, not yet done with him.

Swiftly, she engulfed his dick back down her throat, Derek groaning and gripping the arm of the couch. Victoria repeatedly took his dick deep down her throat, slobbering down his fat cock.

"Oh shit yeah..." Derek moaned, watching as she slurped on his cock, beating off his length before she returned to eating his ass.

"OH SHIT!!" Derek yelled as she probed his ass while beating his dick off frantically, "OH FUCK!!"

She then returned to energetically sucking his dick, playing with his balls as he gripped her hair.

The blowjob continued, Derek moaning as his doc moved in and out of Victoria's hot and wet mouth.

She traced every vein and bump of his cock as he watched his entire length disappear into her mouth, massaging his prick with her throat muscles.

Derek babbled incoherently, in a state of indescribable euphoria. Victoria continued to use her expert skills, her eyes rolling back as she savored the taste of his dick and her pussy juice.

"Oh my god..." Derek groaned, seemingly seconds away from flooding her mouth his hot thick cum.

Victoria continued to keep him on edge however, slurping sensually on his thick meat as she listened to her prized student's groans of ecstasy.

She deepthroated him time and time again, Derek holding her head as she bobbed up and down, her drool oozing down his shaft to his asshole.

"Oh fuckkkk Ms. Victoria..." he moaned, watching her brown locks move up and down his dick.

He gave a squeeze to her juicy tits, warm and soft in his hands. Finally at long last, she pulled up, stroking his fat wet cock.

"You ready for more of this pussy, baby?" she whispered seductively.

Derek only nodded, watching her swing her leg over him and hold his dick as she slid back down, beginning to ride him instantly.

"Oh yes baby!" Victoria cried, Derek pumping hard beneath her as he gripped her ass.

"OH SHIT!" Derek groaned, their fucking becoming all the more animalistic.

He removed his hands from her ass to begin to service her tits, unable to resist squeezing them.

"Mmm... lick my tits, Derek." Victoria encouraged.

He wasted no time, leaning forward and sucking her stiff left nipple into his mouth. Victoria moaned softly, her ass crashing down against his thighs.

Derek watched in amazement as he watched her pussy repeatedly swallow his dick, the heat of her cunt enveloping him and squeezing gently.

His cock was tingling, throbbing as if he could burst at any moment but Victoria kept his orgasm under control. They moved as one, fucking passionately yet furiously.

She leaned down to kiss him, forcing her tongue into his mouth as his cock slid effortlessly through her silky pussy.

"Oh god... I'm almost there baby... make me cum..." Victoria moaned, soon cumming hard on her student's dick, her sweet cream leaking slowly down his shaft as her pussy gripped his cock, Derek gripping the cushion to hold back.

After using all his strength, he rode out her powerful orgasm, his eyes still shut as he felt her dismount, sucking his dick back into her mouth to slurp her pussy juice from his shaft.

"Fuck..." he groaned, feeling her rapidly suck his dick.

He ran his fingers through her hair as she took him all the way down her throat, his legs shaking as pleasured his dick.

"Damn, that's good..." he moaned.

"Mhm..." Victoria said as she continued to lick him clean, "and when you pick those grades up, this can all be yours whenever you want."

"Yes ma'am!" he exclaimed, Victoria smiling and sucking him back down as he slapped her ass.

"OHHHH SHIT!!" Derek howled, grabbing her and putting her back on top of him, Victoria giggling and sliding back on his dick.

She began to ride him hard, Derek fucking her aggressively as well, holding her hips and pounding his dick upward into her.

"OH FUCK YES!!!" Victoria howled, "POUND THAT PUSSY!!"

She put her hand behind his head and pulled his mouth to hers, engaging him in a deep and fiery kiss. They groaned as fucked each other, Derek gripping her ass as he drilled her relentlessly.

"Oh fuck Ms. Victoria!" Derek grunted, "fucking you is the absolute best!"

Victoria smiled, slamming herself down on his cock again and again, beginning to cum yet again, covering him in her cream.

She recovered quickly however, increasing her speed as they fucked on and on, neither wanting the feeling to end.

Grunting and groaning, their sweaty bodies pressed together as their lustful mouths devoured each other. They finally came up for air, Victoria slowing down, sawing his prick in and out of her wet pussy.

Her juices were steadily flowing down his cock, Victoria beginning to again fly up and down Derek's fat cock as his hands continued to grip her ass cheeks, his middle finger sliding into her anal cavity.

"FUCK YES!!" Victoria cried, "OH MY GOD!!"

Derek then pushed her back, instantly moving between her spread legs. He then wasted no time in pushing his head into her hot and sticky gash, Victoria howling as he again spread her open.

He then grabbed her tits in both big hands and began to fuck her hard, forcing his enormous prick deep inside her pussy.

Derek was on fire, grunting with each hard and deep thrust, watching his giant dark pole slide in and out, glistening in her juices.

Victoria screamed louder and louder, her hands gripping the couch as Derek absolutely bludgeoned her pussy. He pulled nearly all the way out and then slammed in back in deep, Victoria's screams ringing out with each deep thrust.

Derek groaned, gripping the couch as he fucked her harder and harder, each hit of their bodies making his brain rattle in his skull.

"Holy shit..." he panted, Victoria feeling up his chest.

They kissed deeply and he pulled out, Victoria instructing him onto all fours and beginning to again rim his ass, simultaneously stroking his dick.

"Ohhhh shit..." he groaned, loving the odd sensation.

She spat in his asshole, pumping his cock even faster as her saliva oozed down his crack to his balls. She then leaned down and began to suck his dick from beneath as Derek groaned and panted.

"FUCK!" he yelled, yelling loudly as she licking his asshole clean.

He then flipped around, slapping her in the face with his dick.

"Suck it, slut," he said with a grin, Victoria gasping at hearing him speak so dirty to her, though her pussy got wet at these words.

She opened her mouth and took his massive cock inside, slurping him all the way down as she cupped and fondled his balls. She ran her tongue along the entire length as she stared deep into his eyes.

"Oooh yeah..." he groaned, holding her head in place as he simultaneously pumped down her throat.

She kept sucking and sucking, drool dropping down to her tits as she played with them, spitting on his dick and sucking him deep down her throat.

They changed position, Derek sitting down and she resumed sucking him off. Victoria relished the taste of his pussy flavored dick, pleasuring every single hard inch.

She began to speed up, slapping his cock against her tongue and sucking him off even faster, massaging his prostate and his balls at the same time.

He then grabbed her head and pulled her down repeatedly onto his dick, forcing it in to the root, groaning as she sucked him off hungrily.

"FUCK!!" he yelled, Victoria resuming rimming him as he released her head, frantically pumping his dick at the same time.

"Oh my god..." Derek groaned, the pleasure almost too much to bear as Victoria returned to sucking his dick, grabbing a fistful of her hair and watching her bob up and down his rigid shaft.

"Fuck yeah..." he panted, loving the skillful blowjob, "I need some more pussy, Ms. Victoria."

"Is that right?" she giggled, sitting up as he released her hair.

She mounted him again, beginning to bounce on his throbbing dick, both of them knowing he was close to the edge.

"Oooh fuck..." Victoria moaned, riding him into the couch as he held onto her hips as if for dear life, her huge tits bouncing in his face.

"OH SHIT!" Derek yelled, "OH FUCK!!"

She ground herself repeatedly on his massive rod, Derek filling her deeply as he was lodged into her all the way to his nuts.

She rode up and down, harder and harder as the couch freaked loudly beneath them, his dick hitting her deepest spot.

"Oh fuck, it feels so good," she panted out, Derek licking and sucking her tits, moaning an agreement.

Her ass continued to slam into his thighs, the grip on his dick getting harder to endure. Victoria was relentless, riding him faster and faster, Derek slapping her ass.

"Ready to cum baby?" Victoria teased, reaching back to fondle his balls, "Ready to finally unload these bloated nuts into your sexy teacher's pussy?"

"FUCK YES!" he yelled, feeling his orgasm already boiling at the base of his dick.

Victoria picked up speed, gripping the back of the couch and absolutely crashing down on Derek's engorged prick.

He was powerless to stop her or slow her down, not that he intended to do either. They brutally fucked for 15 minutes straight, Victoria cumming 6 more times.

"Oh shit!" Derek yelled, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Give it to me baby..." she panted, fucking him even harder.

"OH FUCK!" he bellowed, "HERE IT CUMS!!"

Victoria felt him explode inside of her, his cum jetting out of his dick with maximum force as he flooded her cunt, blasting so much of his hot and sticky that she feel it overflowing her pussy and oozing back out onto his dick.

"FUCK YESSSSS!!" Victoria screaming, riding him harder so as to milk out the biggest load possible.

He came and came, 19 years of pent up jizz blasting into his sexy MILF of a teacher. Finally at long last, he could cum no longer, Victoria waiting for his spasms to die down before she dismounted.

Delirious, Derek lay there, barely conscious as he felt Victoria suck down his partially deflated dick, covered in their mixed juices.

She sucked him off hungrily, lapping up every drop of cum that she could gather. He gripped her hair as she double fisted his cock, sucking aggressively on the head.

She spat on it and continued sucking even after he was clean, soon getting hard again in her mouth and working to milk him of another load.

"Oh shit!" he groaned, writhing on the couch as she sucked him frantically.

He then yelled out and arched his back as he began to blast off into her mouth, thick rockets of nut shooting down her parched throat.

"Now are those grades and your class attendance going to improve?" Victoria asked, still holding his limp dick.

"Yes ma'am..." he panted, Victoria smiling and spitting on his cock before sucking him slowly and lovingly, Derek howling into the night.

The blowjob was mad and filthy, Victoria spitting, slobbering and choking on his dick, Derek gripping her hair tightly and grunting as she sucked him more and more energetically.

He had to bite into a throw pillow to prevent himself from screaming as Victoria ruthlessly assaulted his cock, refusing to leave even the tiniest drop of jizz in his nuts.

"AH FUCK!!!" Derek then howled as he began to cum a third time, Victoria beating him off onto her tongue, his dick erupting time and time again down her throat.

Finally, he could simply cum no more, his body worn out and dehydrated as Victoria slurped him clean.

At some point during this, he passed out apparently because he woke up a little while after, finding he had to relearn how to walk after such an intense series of orgasms.

"Feeling better?" he heard an amused voice ask after he had successfully managed to stand.

He turned to see Victoria sitting in the armchair, having gotten dressed again and somehow looking just as sexy as she had when she had been fucking the shit out of him.

"Yeah, a lot better," he said with a smile.

"Good," she replied, reaching into her purse to pull out a SAT study guide, "I expect nothing short of perfect on this."

Derek accepted it and nodded. "So... what do I get if I pass?"

Victoria smiled and stood, putting her purse on her shoulder. "WHEN you pass, then I suppose you could put that fat cock in this tight... hot... white ass."

Derek practically drooled at the thought, his dick swelling to near full hardness.

"Or maybe you could have a party to celebrate with your friends... and you all can fuck and stuff my holes..."

Derek gulped.

"...but that's only if you pass."

She then turned to leave. "Study hard Derek," she said with a wicked grin, being sure to wiggle her ass for him before she closed the door, leaving Derek standing in the middle of his living room, his dick rock hard as he instantly got to studying.

12